Raffle Winner - Cover

Raffle Winner

Copyright© 2008 by Scorpionicus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He wins a strange raffle and the prize is a membership in a female only athletic club & spa.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The envelope was waiting for me in the mail when I got home from work in the afternoon. At first I thought it was an ad and almost threw it away, but after taking a second look at the envelope I opened it instead.

When I read the words "You are a winner!" I almost threw it away again but instead I read the rest of it. It seems I had won the raffle held by the Bay Creek Athletic Club, which was a women only spa and health club on the other side of town. I vaguely remembered buying a raffle ticket from a female co-worker a few weeks ago.

According to the paper I had won a lifetime membership that entitled me to the use of all facilities, including locker room and showers. Hmm, since it was a women's health club it might be interesting, perhaps they were converting to coed. I decided to pay them a visit tomorrow and see what it was all about.

The next day I was up bright and early and I felt a vague excitement because in a bit I would be going to check out the prize I had won. I wondered what the deal was since the letter hadn't included much detail.

The club turned out to be located in a non-descript building on the edge of town. The entrance was a glass door with the name "Bay Creek Athletic Club" in small gold letters. When I pushed my way through the door I found myself in a small reception room with a pretty receptionist behind a large counter-like desk.

The receptionist was a pretty brunette who looked to be in her mid twenties. She had a puzzled look in her face as I walked up to her counter. Apparently they did not get many male visitors here so my arrival was something out of the ordinary. Maybe the receptionist had not heard of the change to coed yet, I was still assuming that was the reason I was being given the free membership.

I handed the girl the letter I had received and waited while she took a few moments to read it. When she finished she looked up and smiled. "Please wait here while I call the director," she said. "You can sit down if you want to, it might be a few minutes."

"OK," I replied and went to sit in one of the chairs placed against the other wall. I spent a few minutes sitting quietly waiting. After about 5 minutes an older woman about 45 walked into the room.

"So you're the lucky guy won the raffle! We've been waiting for you to get here," she said as I stood up. "Let's go to my office and I'll tell you what it is all about."

"All right," I answered. I followed her through a door and into a hallway. She led me through another door that opened into an office.

"I'm Jessica, the manager here. Please sit down," she said, taking her own seat

behind the desk. I sat down in the guest chair in front of the desk and waiting to see what she would have to say.

"I'm sure you have been wondering why a women-only athletic club has offered a membership to a male as the prize to our raffle." she began. "We are in fact looking for male members, but only one. Except for the winner of our raffle our women only rule still remains in effect. You're the lucky guy who gets to

join us."

"Why are you doing it that way?" I asked.

"We like the idea of having a man join us but we want to keep a limit on it. We

eventually decided to admit just one guy and the raffle served to make selecting him easy while at the same time raising some money for some improvements we want to make here." Jessica answered. "Do you want to accept your prize and become a member here? We have a lot to offer if you do."

"So do I understand correctly that I am to be the sole male member of this otherwise female only club?" I asked.

"That's correct, you will be the only man allowed to join," Jessica replied.

"What about the locker room?" I asked.

"I hope you don't mind using the same locker room the rest of the members use."

"Really? You want me to use the same changing room as all the female members use?" I asked skeptically. This was getting stranger by the minute.

"Yes, that is exactly what we want. That is really the main purpose of the raffle. The main purpose is to recruit only single male member for our club. We decided we want a male presence but not one that is too overwhelming. So we decided to add just a single male member," Jessica replied.

"I find this to be a bit strange and almost too good to be true. But if you're serious then I will accept the membership," I told her.

"Good!" said Jessica, smiling now. "Here is your new membership card, you will

need it to get inside. You have complete use of all our facilities any time we are open, including locker room, showers, and sauna."

"I can use them even when those facilities are being used by female members?" I asked.

"Of course, we want you to use them when we are here," she answered.

"It sounds very strange but if you're serious about this I'm going to take full advantage of what you're offering."

"Good! You're all set then. I'll let you go and you can explore what we have to offer." Jessica said, smiling and standing. I stood up also and walked out of the office, Jessica remained behind.

Since I supposedly now had full access to everything I decided to explore the club and see what was there and how far I could really go. I still found it a little hard to believe they were serious about it but I was going to find out.

So I went back to the receptionist and pulled out my new membership card.

"Where is the locker room?" I asked, presenting my new card.

"Go through the door at the end of the hall." she replied. This time she didn't have the questioning, almost suspicious look of before.

"Thank you."

I went back through the door and down the hall and found the door at the end.

Since up until now the members had all been female there was nothing on the door to indicate that it was the locker room. I stopped for a moment and took a deep breath, it was the moment of truth when I would find out if they were serious or if it was just some sort of joke.

I pushed open the door and stepped inside. My first impression was it was just another locker room. The areas closest to the door contained lockers and the room was currently empty. Opposite the entrance was an open doorway to a bathroom area and beyond that was a shower area and the entrance to the pool, as indicated by a sign. I could hear one of the showers running so it was obvious the locker room was not completely unoccupied. All I had to do was walk into the other part of the room and I would see the girl who was taking her shower.

So far no one had made any move to stop me from entering into the private areas and I was beginning to think they were actually serious about letting me be a member here. Suddenly I felt excited at the possibilities this had to offer and

became even more determined to explore them.

Suddenly I had a quick, naughty inspiration that send another thrill of excitement through me. I quickly found an unoccupied locker and opening it, started removing my clothes. As I disrobed I felt an increasing excitement and this was starting to have an effect on my cock. As I took off my underwear and put them away in the locker my penis took advantage of the sudden freedom to rise to full glory as I shut the door of the locker, completely nude now.

Just as I was turning away from the locker the door opened and two girls walked in. I was caught fully exposed with my penis fully erect and pointing right toward them. The two stopped for a moment, as if startled that I was there, then they continued into the locker room. I took this as a very good sign since the two made no attempt to leave. They came to a stop again once they were all the way inside the locker room and I could feel the eyes of both of them on me.

One girl was a blonde, about 5'2" and slim with small breasts. The other girl was black and about 5'4 with larger hips and breasts, but not overweight, just pleasantly plump. They were only carrying purses so I wondered what they would wear inside when they did their workouts. The black girl was wearing a short dress that left most of her thighs exposed and the blonde wore very tight jeans.

I saw both girls were looking at me, and more specifically my hard cock, which grew even harder when I realized the object of their attention for the moment.

"Unh, hi," I ventured. "I'm the raffle winner."

"Cool!" the blonde girl said.

"I like your cock," the black girl said boldly. This sent a new tingle down to the organ in question.

"Everybody exercises or swims naked here, we never wear any clothes inside. It's an unwritten rule of this club." The blonde added.

The two then moved over to a set of lockers and began to undress. It was obvious they wanted me to watch them as they took their time doing it, and made no attempt to hide themselves.

The black girl simply grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it off over her head. This left her wearing only bra and panties. She stashed the dress in her locker and unsnapped her bra, it was one of the ones that locks together in front.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.