Captured by Aliens
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2008 by Scorpionicus

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He was driving home from work when suddenly his car died. Soon after that he ended up on the alien spaceship headed off to the unknown.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oriental Female   Nudism  

It had been a long day with 4 hours of over time and I could barely keep my eyes open as I drove home. I had just rounded a curve on the highway when I noticed a strange greenish light up ahead. It was a strange, diffuse light, of a type I had never seen before.

Suddenly the engine and everything electrical in my car died. Without the engine running to drive the power steering the car became more difficult to steer, but I managed to move to the side of the road without losing control or hitting anything as the car coasted to a stop. I tried the ignition several times but somehow the battery seemed to be completely dead. After wasting a few minutes on that futile effort I gave up and got out of the car. Perhaps one of the call boxes along the road would be working.

I was also curious about the light I could see up ahead, it didn't look like anything I had ever seen before. Since I had a choice of either moving closer or away I decided to assuage my curiosity and search for a call box at the same time.

As I drew closer to the light it grew brighter but remained indistinct, somehow it was clearer when viewed from the corner of the eye. The road was barren of traffic, few used it this late.

Suddenly, just when it seemed I was getting close enough to soon see what the light really was, I was hit from behind. At first it felt like someone slapped me on the back, but my legs turned to rubber and a powerful weakness surged through my body. I was barely able to control my fall to the ground enough to avoid scraping my knees or hitting my head. As soon as I was on the ground everything went dark and I knew nothing more.

I awoke slowly sometime later. Awareness grew slowly, for a time I lay in a dream-like state but as time passed I grew more aware of my surroundings. I soon grew aware that I was lying on a hard floor but my head was resting on something soft and warm. I grew aware that I was naked yet the temperature was warm enough that I wasn't cold.

I opened my eyes and for a moment I squinted while my eyes got used to the light. Directly above me I saw the face of a girl, I realized my head was resting on her thighs. I also could see that she also was naked, her bare stomach against the side of my face. I saw her looking down at me and she smiled when she noticed my eyes were open.

"Hi!" she said. Lifting her head she turned to the other occupant of the

room she spoke again. "Hey Suzy, he's awake!"

Turning my head slightly I saw Suzy for the first time. Sitting against the

wall on the opposite side of the small room we were in, she too was naked.

Unlike the girl who held my head in her lap who was blond, Suzy was a

small Asian girl, with long jet-black hair and dusky skin. I turned back to

look up at the blonde girl again.

"I'm Lisa," she said, smiling. "I'm so glad you are awake!"

"Where are we?" I asked. "What is this place? How did I get here?"

"Well ... You might not believe this but we're on a space ship." Lisa answered. "An alien space ship."

"A space ship? Come on! You don't really expect me to believe that do you?"

"Well, you can believe whatever you like," Lisa said, frowning slightly. "But then how do you explain this?"

Instead of replying I took a look around the room. The room was about 5 feet wide and 10 feet long. The light in the room seemed t be coming from the entire ceiling instead of a light fixture. The walls were light blue and smooth, they didn't look like they were made of sheetrock or any usual material. Maybe metal or some sort of plastic. Definitely not a house, not an ordinary house anyway. The far wall contained what was obviously a door, yet there was no knob or hinges. Perhaps it slid inside the wall when it was opened.

"Well, I can't. I have to admit this place doesn't look like any ordinary room.

But I don't feel any motion, any vibration. And my weight feels normal." I said.

"We're either under a uniform acceleration of they have some sort of artificial gravity." Suzy said, speaking for the first time. In time I would learn she was much more shy and quiet than Lisa, but also much more intelligent. If we were indeed on a space ship then her statement made sense.

"I think I will reserve my judgment for now," I replied.

I was fully awake now and I did not feel any after effects of whatever it was that had knocked me out earlier. While it was quite nice to lay there with my head in Lisa's lap with her pubic hair ticking my ear, I wanted to sit up.

"I think I am OK now," I said as I shifted in preparation for sitting up.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. I don't know what knocked me out but it doesn't seem to have any lasting effects." In fact I was feeling quite much better now.

I pushed myself up until I was sitting with my back against the wall next to Lisa. As I settled back the fact all three of us were naked stuck me full force for the first time. Whoever had put us in this room had a strange sense of humor.

I looked over at Suzy and took a closer look at the Asian girl. She was well worth taking a second look at. She had long, midnight black hair which fell almost to her ass. Her face was wide with high cheekbones, but flawless. Her breasts were small, only slightly bulging out from her chest. But her nipples were large and almost an inch long, and even larger when she was excited. Unlike Lisa she had no pubic hair and I later learned she didn't shave, she had it removed. She looked to be about 17 but I later learned she was 23.

I turned my attention to Lisa. She was taller than Suzy, with brown hair and

blue eyes. Her hair came down just past her shoulders. Her breasts were larger than Suzy's and capped with pink nipples surrounded by a large areole. He stomach was flat and her hips swelled nicely, she had brown pubic hair trimmed to a "landing strip". Her long, slim legs were stretched out before her as she sat against the wall of the small room that imprisoned us.

"How long have you two been here?" I asked the girls.

"I'm not sure because the lights are always on." Lisa answered. "But we have slept 4 times since the caught us so it's been at least 4 days."

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"We saw them bring you in," Lisa continued. "First the lights in this room turned a weird green. Then we suddenly felt really weak and couldn't move. Maybe it was something in the light because when the lights turned back to how they are now we started feeling stronger again."

"What do they look like?" I asked.

"After the lights had turned green for a little bit our vision faded, too. We couldn't see anything at all when they brought you in. We could hear a few rustling sounds but that's all." Lisa told me. "When we could see and move again they were gone and you were here."

"I see."

"I think maybe they don't want us to see them," Suzy said, speaking for the first time.

"That could be," I said. "It does seem like they want to keep themselves unknown to us."

We were all quiet for a few minutes after that. I found myself wondering what the aliens wanted with us. The aliens had taken away our clothes and other possessions which left little to work with in terms of escape. There seemed little I could do about the situation for the moment. For the now it seemed the best thing to do was to just relax and observe as much as possible.

With no watch or clock and with the lights in the room always on there was nothing to mark the passage of time. I spent some time looking at the two girls more closely and they were definitely worth looking at. Since all three of us were naked it wasn't long until I was able to see every part of each girl, there was little point in any of us hiding anything under the current conditions.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.