Janice and Shelley
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Big guy on a bike

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Paul was going out with Shelley, but dumps her, and Janice, who is a 'Wet dream girl' makes a move on him straight away. This upsets Shelley and she causes problems for Janice and Paul.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We went by train straight from work on the Friday; a neighbour agreed to feed Buttons and we planned to return Sunday lunchtime.

The journey to Chester was crowed but we did get seats and Janice asked why I hadn't wanted to drive.

When we passed the M60 on our way into Manchester I showed her; it was a massive car park, and was like that every Friday afternoon. We arrived at Chester at about 5.30pm and Janice's Dad, Charles, met us. He was about fifty, distinguished looking, tall, and greying. He was driving a top of the range Range Rover. Their house was about twenty minutes from the city centre in the middle of open farmland. It was obviously once a farm house but had been extended and modernised over the years. They were obviously loaded. His wife was probably nearer my age, maybe mid thirties, and I realised she must be Janice's Step Mum.

They had an au-pair come home help, who showed us to a very nice room with a queen size bed overlooking the gardens. Janice said that we should change for dinner, they were quite formal, but as soon as Janice undressed I got a hard on. Janice got turned on and we ended up having a quickie before dinner. Janice then said she had always wanted to have sex on a train and she was horny all the way to Chester, and she was certainly dripping when we had our quickie.

Anyway we had a nice if fairly formal dinner with Charles and Wendy, and Janice's two step sisters Charlotte and Fiona joined us. They were six and eight; they were very well behaved. Perhaps they were a bit overawed; they didn't say anything while we ate.

When we had finished dinner we went into the living room and things lightened up a bit. I am not a big drinker, and I didn't touch the wine while we were eating, preferring water, but I did join Charles in having a very nice malt whisky.

I noticed Janice was also being very careful, and Wendy commented, "Normally by now you would be as drunk as a skunk, are you on the wagon?" Well she certainly had a way with words, it was the first time she had said much.

Janice just said, "I've made some mistakes in my life but I've got a second chance, and I don't intend to throw it away."

Her father just raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything.

Charles seemed to have the knack of finding out about me without appearing to pry. And I told it like it was; no point in making out I was something I wasn't. Wendy seemed to be a bit of a rough diamond under the thinly polished exterior. I wondered what the story was there. Anyway the rest of the evening passed off uneventfully and we retired at about 10.30pm

As we left the room Wendy said to me, quietly, "I bet you can't wait to get Janice upstairs."

"Oh no. We couldn't wait until now; we had to have a quick tumble before dinner," I whispered. Wendy smiled and said, "I might have known."

When we got to the bedroom I decided I needed a shower. I'd been at work all day and it had been a hot day. When I opened the door to the en-suite I was gobsmacked, it was a huge wet room with a shower and a sunken tub.

I called Janice over and she said "I knew they were having some work done, but this is amazing, I'm going to join you." She went back to the room and got out of her clothes while I figured out how to work the tub. I got the tub filling and noticed that the room had a skylight that meant you could look at the stars whilst lying in the tub.

I was lying in the tub when Janice came in, boobs wobbling as she padded across the floor. She got into the tub and started kissing me. I returned her kisses and she sat in my lap, I was now sporting a hard on, and with a bit of wiggling it slipped where it belonged. The trouble is underwater sex isn't all it's cracked up to be, it washes all the woman's natural lubricant away.

As a result after about five minutes it felt like I was fucking a pussy full of glasspaper, so Janice said, "Lie on the floor," and she squatted over me and slowly lowered herself on me. After a few minutes her lubrication got started again, at least she was always dripping, and we picked up the pace.

Because of our quickie earlier I was hard but wasn't in a hurry to come, and Janice had a couple of small comes, and then just settled on me and we kissed and cuddled while I was in her. As we were kissing she said, "I need to pee."

I didn't want to break the fucking and said, "Not until I come," and I held her tight. She then said, "OK if that's the case let's do a 69, at least you might come quicker," and with that she leapt off me and turned round, she then swallowed me and started to really get me going. All the time she was smothering my face with her pussy. She then stopped and said, "I still need to pee."

Well I was so horny I squeezed her and said, "Go on me then, I dare you."

She swallowed my dick again. I started licking her clit again, and all of a sudden a salty bitter stream burst on to my tongue. I ended up swallowing a bit of it, but most of it ran over my face and neck The thing was it really turned me on, and I erupted in Janice's mouth.

We lay there and Janice pushed a button on the edge of the tub, and the whole area was covered in what seemed like a warm heavy rain. It washed all the pee away and we got into the tub, soaped up and washed off, the dried off and got into bed.

Janice then said, "That really turned you on didn't it? Me peeing on you?"

"Yes it did. Not having to worry about the mess helped, and what you were doing with your mouth helped as well," I said.

"I want to try as well, while I am licking you," she said, but I told her it's hard for a bloke to pee when he is hard. Anyway Janice seemed to be wide awake but I was knackered, and the last thing I remember is lying between her legs, my head on her mound while she watched TV.

She must have moved me before she went to sleep because in the morning I woke first and was spooned up with her.

The following day Wendy and Janice and the kids decided to visit the Cheshire Oaks designer outlet, and left me with Charles. He seemed a bit jumpy and then broached the subject, he was planning on going on a rough shoot. Did I mind.

I said, "No. If I'd known I would have brought my shot gun, but that would have ruled out coming by train." I then explained that my Grandfather had been a gamekeeper in his young days and that I still did the odd bit of shooting at home. Most of the local farmers were glad to see the back of wood pigeon and rabbits, although I never went on more organised shoots.

Anyway he lightened up a lot then and said, "I can lend you a gun." He seemed really pleased, and we spent the next hour looking at his shot gun collection, which included some extremely valuable pieces. I selected a modern gun; I have no pretensions as to my ability, and I didn't feel confident borrowing one of his more valuable guns. He then took me outside and he had a clay range set-up in the field behind the garden. I hit enough to prove that I wasn't a complete novice, and showed that I understood the basics of gun safety, so he seemed happy.

The shoot was an attempt by all the farmers to try to reduce the pigeon population. We basically chased them and blasted them, killing a few, until they moved on to the adjoining land. We probably didn't make much difference but it was good fun.

We met the girls back at the house and Wendy and Janice started to prepare dinner, their housekeeper au-pair didn't work weekends. Overall the atmosphere seemed a lot more relaxed. We had dinner, which was a buffet meal with platters of all sorts of thing, and the children were outside. They came in, ate, and disappeared again.

After our meal we sat on the terrace, it was a nice fine evening. Wendy kept trying to refill our glasses, but I had gone on to soft drinks anyway, and I noticed Janice followed suit. In the end Wendy said, "Janice how am I going to get my entertainment at family dos if you are not going to get drunk anymore?"

Janice just kept quiet, and Charles said, "Come on Wen she's not your daughter. How do think I felt the last time, her parading round with her top up and her bra off, tits wobbling, challenging all comers to have a bigger pair of tits?"

At this point Janice couldn't keep quiet any longer, and said, "Dad, Wendy, don't embarrass me. Just for that we going up to our room now, and are going to leave the window open and shag right by it." With that she came over to me and dragged me out of my recliner.

We went upstairs and sure enough when got to our room, Janice opened the window wider, and slipped out of her clothes, lay under the window naked, spread her legs, and started fingering herself. Well I never have been able to resist a naked blonde big titted female, it's a man thing I suppose. So I joined her, and we were soon doing a 69. I noticed Janice was more vocal than usual, and I guessed she was playing to her audience below, so I got into it as well. I asked her, "Would you like it up your arse or in your pussy tonight?" She smirked. I could just see her face, although it was nearly dark, and she replied, "Take me in the arse, but make sure that you lick my arse well before you stick that dick in, or I will be walking bandy legged for a week," and with that she bent over and braced herself on the window sill with her boobs hanging and in full view. No doubt they looked like two full moons from outside. Never one to refuse a woman, I got behind her and started to work on her rosebud with my tongue. I then took a few thrusts into her pussy.

Janice said, "I want it in the arse."

I said, "I know I am just lubing up with your pussy juice."

Then Janice put her fingers to her lips and and beckoned me to the window and pointed. There on the terrace was Charles, lying out on a recliner, with Wendy riding him. OK so you couldn't see a lot, it was nearly dark, but the white skin contrasted with the dark terrace, and there was no doubt what they were doing.

She then said, "Come on I want that arse fuck," and we got on the bed. She lay on her back and pulled her legs right back. I licked and worked her rose bud again, then got on top, took a couple of thrusts into her pussy to use her pussy juice, then worked my way slowly into her arse.

After a few minutes where I hardly moved Janice picked up the pace by moving a bit, and I followed her rhythm. Before long I was taking long slow strokes. We came together, and went to the bathroom to clean up, and I then realised how useful a bidet is. Our room had two, close together, as if the person designing it realised that they would be used by lovers cleaning up after wet messy sex.

We went to bed and started chatting and cuddling, laughing about how our 'outside broadcast' had started Wendy and Charles off.

Suddenly Janice kissed me lightly, and said, "I really do love you Paul, as well as lusting after you." I replied, "And I love you too, and lust you as well." We kissed again, and I asked, "What brought that on?"

"My Dad's reference to the story about me showing my boobs made me think," Janice said, "And I realised that I don't want the slutty image anymore."

"I will be faithful to you, after all what more could I want, and I hope you will be faithful to me," I said.

"I will be faithful, but what about my past? I've been a total slut since I was fifteen, I have always enjoyed sex."

"We all have a past. It's what you do in the future that matters, and I also enjoy sex, and have probably had more partners than you have."

"It really doesn't bother you does it?" she asked.

"No it doesn't. I fell in love with you knowing your reputation, and yes at first I wondered if it would last, but this weekend has made me realise that I love you." I spoke firmly, Janice seemed to be concerned that her past would put me off.

She whispered, "I will never do anything to hurt you, I had been watching you for two months with Shelley, and I decided to wait rather than make a fool of myself."

I knew that was the evening the relationship became permanent.

The next morning Wendy and Charles appeared fairly early, about 7.30am. We were in the kitchen making tea and coffee, and Wendy shooed me out saying, "I am going to have to ask you two over for the weekend again, last night was soooo much fun."

We left her Dad's house late morning to head home. On the way back from Chester we tried to have sex in the train toilet; now don't get me wrong, I managed to get into Janice, and I did come, but fun, no. There is no room, they are not that clean, and the rough track means keeping your balance is nearly impossible. So much so that Janice said did I want to settle for a blow job. Anyway with her bent over and me entering her from behind I did manage to get a rhythm of sorts going, and I came, but I left Janice wet and unsatisfied. So it's one thing we won't be repeating. It would be different and sexier in a proper sleeping car I suspect.

We got home about 4pm and I said, "I will take you for a special meal tonight, to celebrate our commitment to each other."

"Where?" Janice asked.

"My surprise."

I had heard of a small pub cum restaurant which specialised in local produce, and was rapidly gaining a good reputation. I had rung and made a dinner booking while Janice was bringing some stuff in from my pick up.

We had a wonderful meal, and then I took Janice up Rosedale, and out onto the moors at the head of the valley. We pulled into a car park just as the sun was setting, and we walked along a wide track which used to be a tramway a hundred years ago. You wouldn't know it now but from the 1850s into the early 1900s there was a big iron industry in the area.

We were arm in arm, it was a warm clear summer's evening, and we came to a small field barn. I went to have a look at it; I have always been fascinated with the art of dry stone walling. As I got to the archway, there was no door, and Janice pushed me inside. She started kissing me, and very quickly we started to get aroused. The barn itself was messy and I dragged her out, but behind it there was a grassy bank, and we found ourselves on the ground, Janice on top of me, kissing me. She pulled her shorts and knickers off, and pulled my trousers and pants down. She straddled me and put my dick inside herself, and proceeded to give me the wildest ride of my life. She had pulled her top off as well and was naked. What a sight if anyone was walking by on the path, a naked girl, with large breasts, and long hair blowing in the gentle breeze, silhouetted against the last rays of the setting sun.

She came twice, and then I thrusted up into her and came as well. We lay there for a few minutes. "Wow, what brought that on?" I asked.

"You left me horny from the sex on the train, and that's what happens when I get frustrated."

"I must remember to leave you frustrated again," I replied with a chuckle. She gave me a playful punch, got up and got dressed. I followed and we walked back to the car. It was dark when we got back to the car.

We had some wonderful times during the rest of the summer, days at home, bike rides together, days out, and making love when ever we could, and in lots of places we shouldn't.

I changed jobs at the end of September. I got a promotion, and was now a senior software engineer for company based just outside York.

We settled into a pleasant routine, and after that night in Chester I was starting to make long term plans with Janice. I decided to organise a surprise for her birthday, which was the 12th December. I was going to ask her to marry me. I spoke to her parents and they were both in on it, we were due over there in the evening.

I decided not to take a chance on ring sizing so I selected an engagement ring at Hugh Rice in Hull and arranged to visit with Janice on the morning of her birthday, to have it fitted properly. I told her we were going to collect her birthday present. When we were walking from the car park to the shop I asked her to marry me, but I just slipped it into the conversation.

She did a double take and then asked, "Did you just say what I think you said?"

"But of course," I said. By that time we were outside the shop.

"Yes," she said.

"Well, we are here to collect your engagement ring."

She flashed me a grin.

I had chosen a single diamond, traditional, not flashy but classy looking, in an eighteen carat gold and platinum setting. They measured her ring finger, and in about fifteen minutes came out with the ring. It was a perfect fit. We left the shop, and set off for Chester. Her dad was throwing a birthday party, which he also knew was going to be an engagement party.

On the way across, the drive takes about three hours, we started to discuss wedding plans. I said that Janice and her step mum should organise it, and I would be there on the day. We did however decide that there would be no Hen or Stag dos. Too many of our friends had got into trouble over them, and Janice said that amongst her friends in Chester they had got quite out hand. We also didn't like the idea of spending the night before apart, so that was binned. We would use the big bedroom at Tarvin, and I would have the adjoining room as a dressing room.

We got to Tarvin about 4pm, after showing her Dad, Wendy, and her step sisters the ring we went to get changed. As soon as we were on our own Wendy said, "So you are just getting changed then? You wouldn't be wanting you first shag as betrothed then."

We just laughed and went upstairs. Needless to say we did have a quickie, but said we would leave the main course until later.

Wendy then came up and knocked, and said that the guests would be arriving in half an hour or so and to hurry up. The plan was to show all the guests the ring as they arrived; they all thought it was just a normal birthday party. The plan was that we would stay sober, and set off fairly early the following morning as we were due to be seeing my family at home on the Saturday to make the same announcement. My mother knew but everyone else was in the dark.

The guests arrived and the party got going. Charles and Wendy introduced me to her family, I think a lot of them suspected that we may be announcing something. When I saw Janice again she was starting to get the worse for drink, not drunk, but quite loud, and a lot of the later arrivals seemed to be old school and college friends of Janice.

Wendy found me to introduce me to an old great aunt, and saw Janice, and pulled a bit of a face. I said that I hope she didn't end up ruining the night, and Wendy said she would keep an eye on her. I went looking for Janice at about 10pm, and when I couldn't find her I wondered if she had gone to our room to chill out, she had been getting quite drunk earlier. I went up to our room and opened the door. The sight that greeted me will be etched on my mind for the rest of my life.

Janice was naked, kneeling in front of someone who had his trousers round his ankles, and she had his dick down her throat. She screamed, and he tried to run past me, but he was drunk, and I smacked him hard in the guts. He collapsed on the floor, winded. I picked him up and dragged him towards the door, and as I got there Wendy and Charles arrived on the scene.

"Oh no, not again, you stupid bitch," Wendy yelled, but I think Janice had passed out.

Charles grabbed the legs of the bloke on the floor, and signalled me to carry him outside, we got him outside, he was spluttering and saying, "Don't hurt me," but as Charles let go of him I kicked him hard in the balls and he passed out.

"Paul, I am so sorry, I don't know what the stupid bitch was thinking, it's always the same when she has a drink," Charles said.

I went back in with Charles. He shouted, "Party is over, so is the floor show, would everyone leave quietly please?"

When I went to our room Janice and Wendy had gone, just as well. I didn't want to face her. I grabbed my car keys and left. In the confusion I don't think anyone saw me leave.

I must have been on the road for about an hour, near Manchester, I was going home. I was gutted, but life goes on and I wasn't about to do something really stupid like running off the road. My mobile phone rang. I have a hands free kit which answers automatically and in the confusion I had forgotten to turn it off, so the first thing I heard was Charles's voice, saying, "Paul is that you? Where are you?"

I told him I was on my way home, and he said he was sorry, if it was any consolation he had given his daughter a piece of his mind. He assumed that we were over, and I said yes we were, infidelity is unforgivable, and to be caught at your engagement party is beyond the pale.

Charles was actually really nice with me. He said that he liked me and kept on that he was really sorry. Then Wendy came on and said the same thing. She said she now had the ring, she had taken it off Janice's finger, what did I want to do with it?

I said, "I don't want it, sell it for charity or something, but promise me you won't let Janice wear it."

Wendy also said that she would talk to Janice in the morning. I asked her to try and stop her from ringing me; there was nothing she could say which would make it better.

I got home about 2am, and let myself in. I went straight to bed and collapsed into a fitful sleep quite quickly. I awoke about 7am the next morning feeling like shit. I had to explain to everyone, my Mum included, that I had left Janice in Chester. I didn't know what to say, and in the end just kept it short. My Mum wanted all the gruesome details but I told her to keep her nose out, I didn't want to go on about it. She finished with one of her standard put downs, "She was too pretty for you." I hung the phone up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.