Janice and Shelley - Cover

Janice and Shelley

Copyright© 2008 by Big guy on a bike

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Paul was going out with Shelley, but dumps her, and Janice, who is a 'Wet dream girl' makes a move on him straight away. This upsets Shelley and she causes problems for Janice and Paul.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

First let me introduce myself, Paul Rodgers, thirty-one, and a computer programmer, specialising in real time embedded systems for industrial control. Yes, sounds boring, and sometimes is, but you can almost name your own salary, and though I say it myself, I am good. I was working for a company based in Malton, when the story starts and I live in a small cottage in Slingsby, left to me by my Grandmother, who owned the whole row of four. I now let the other three out, and so have a bit of income from these as well. As a result I rarely spend all my income each month, so I have also built up a small portfolio of shares and other investments. So I suppose I am quite well off.

Janice worked in the administration office of the company where I worked as a computer programmer. She was every blokes idea of perfection, long, natural as I later found out, blonde hair, big tits, and a pretty face, a nice smile and a dirty laugh. She was also a wild one, and if it wasn't for her drop dead gorgeous looks she would have been called a slut. She had only started a few weeks before me, but was well known in all the bars in town.

She used to run with a crowd from the office who had a reputation for drinking and generally being loud and a bit yobbish. She would be 'going out' with one or other of the blokes from this crowd. I had been seeing another girl from the office, Shelly, for about two months, I had only been with the company about a month when we started going out. I fancied her as soon as I saw her. The problem was our relationship wasn't going as I had hoped. Put simply Shelly wouldn't consider sex before marriage. At first I didn't know about her views on this, and I thought she was just a bit shy. However as the weeks past, and any attempt to start a physical relationship were rebuffed I began to get frustrated, both sexually, and with her attitude.

Things came to a head with Shelly after we had been out with a crowd from the office, and I was taking Shelly home. Whilst we were driving to her parents house, where she lived I decided to confront the sex thing head on. I asked her point blank "Is there any point in us continuing to go out together as you don't seem to want to take the relationship to the next level". By this time I had pulled into a lay by as I could see the conversation taking longer than the drive from town to her place.

Now don't get me wrong, I liked her as a person, and she was attractive. Seven years younger than me, twenty-three, average height, curvy, with a nice pair of boobs, and long dark brown curly hair, not in the Janice class, but you wouldn't kick her out of bed, assuming you could get her into bed in the first place. She then stunned me with her no sex before marriage stance. She said, "I am saving myself until I am married." This was fine but I replied that I wouldn't buy a car without a test drive, and the same went for marriage. I explained that sex was important to me and that if we found out three months after a wedding that we were not compatible then we would be another divorce statistic. I said that I would never do anything to force her to do something against her principles, and I respected her convictions, but I didn't think that we should continue to see each other.

Needless to say this didn't go down that well, I had already met her parents, who seemed nice enough if a bit strait laced, and she was due to meet my mother this weekend. She started to snivel, and I didn't really know what to do. In the end I set off towards her house without saying anything. When we got to her house she opened the door to get out and I said, "How come you never told me about your views when we first started going out?"

She replied, "I didn't want to frighten you off, I am sorry, I should have told you," and with that she went in.

I would have to ring my mother in the morning and tell her that Sunday was off. She would no doubt have a go at me, and start her standard speech, which boiled down to "It's time you settled down," but seemed to take at least half an hour to deliver. I got to my place, which was a cottage in the village about six miles from town and went straight to bed. I was a bit angry, but I was glad I had forced the issue. At least I wasn't going to waste any more time on Shelly.

I got up early the next morning, I woke at 6am, and decided that as I wouldn't now be going out with Shelly today I would go on a cycle ride. I always find physical exercise is a good pick me up after a shitty situation like Shelly and I. It was a fine bright morning, and was going to be a warm day. I set off towards the coast, I would cycle to Flamborough Head and back, a round trip of about seventy-five miles going on the back roads.

I was riding on a track used by cyclists and joggers to cross town avoiding the main roads when my mobile started ringing. It was my mother. I stopped by a bench and answered it.

"It's your Mother."

"I know."

"What time are you two coming Sunday?"

"We aren't, Shelly and I split up last night."

Silence, followed by, "Why?"

"I won't go into details, it's between me and Shelly, but I think it's final, and I can't see us getting together again."

"Did you catch her with someone else?" she pressed.

"No Mother and I repeat, it's between me and Shelly. I have never believed in kiss and tell, and I won't start now."

"OK OK, keep your hair on, will you still come to tea Sunday?"

"Only if you promise not to keep on about me and Shelly."

"OK I promise. What are you doing today?"

"Cycling."

"Oh anywhere nice?"

"Maybe, look I must go I stopped in a awkward place," (total bullshit, just a ploy to end the conversation) "see you Sunday, and don't forget your promise."

Why do mothers seem to think they have a God given right to try and get involved with every minute detail of their offspring's private life.

I was just putting my phone away, when I sensed someone behind me. I was still sat half on my bike. I turned round and Janice was standing about three feet behind me, she was obviously having her morning jog.

She came to my side and said, "I couldn't help overhearing your conversation. Have you really dumped Shelly? What happened?"

I thought, 'Who mentioned dumped, ' but said "Yes. We split last night."

Janice gave me a strange look and said, "I wondered how long it would take. I know you don't get involved with some of the fun at work, but I never had you down as celibate." Oh well, seems like everyone else except me knew about Shelly's chastity vow. She then changed the subject and asked where I was off to. I told her I was planning to ride to Flamborough Head and back. She then surprised me and said, "Would you like some company?"

I asked if she meant as in cycle to Flamborough with me.

She said, "Yes I do. Let's go via my flat and pick my bike up, I enjoy cycling."

We stopped at Janice's flat, and she grabbed her bike. It was a top specification hybrid, quite new, but had obviously seen some use. It was a warm day so she kept her tee shirt and shorts on that she had been jogging in. I asked her about a helmet, and she said, "Do I have to? It messes my hair up..."

I said, "Yes, a friend of mine owes his life to his cycle helmet."

Janice laughed and said, "You sound just like my Dad," but she went and got her helmet. I filled her drinks bottles for her while she got ready, and helped her downstairs with her bike.

We set off again about 8.30am, and left Malton behind and started the long haul up over the Wolds from North Grimston. Initially Janice set off at a fast pace, but when I told her we had some long hills and about twenty-eight miles to do she slowed down, and we rode steadily side by side and started chatting. Her parents lived in Cheshire, and were obviously very well off, but she had moved to Malton to take the job at Rudstons as she wanted to prove that she could make it on her own. I started to see a different side to the wild party girl that her office reputation gave out. We stopped in Duggleby for a drink, and Janice said that she hadn't ever ridden more than thirty miles before. I told her we would take it steady, and she should do it easily. We would have some lunch when we got to Flamborough. We continued to talk, and found it really easy to talk to each other. We got to Flamborough about 11.30 after a pleasant ride over the Wolds through the small villages, West Lutton, Burton Fleming, Grindale and Bempton. We went up the lighthouse, had an all day breakfast in the cafe, and started back towards Malton at about 1.30pm.

On the way back Janice started to tire once we got about ten miles from Malton, and she had to stop for a breather on the last drag up from Duggleby. Once we got to the top it was mainly downhill for the rest of the way.

We got back to Malton about 4.30pm.

Janice said, "I would like to come back with you to your place, you've seen my flat so fair's fair." I was surprised, and told her it was another six miles to Slingsby.

"I can do it," she said, and we carried on through Malton. We got to my cottage just after 5pm. I could always sling her bike in my pick-up later on.

I said to Janice that she had done well considering she hadn't done a long ride before, and she said she was knackered now and sat on my sofa with her feet up and a look that indicated that she wasn't going to move in a long while.

I was starving hungry and asked her if she wanted to join me for a meal, I had things in as I assumed that Shelly would be eating with me tonight. I then realised that I hadn't thought about Shelly since this morning, so my day out with Janice must have done some good, even if it was a bit of an unconventional one. I asked her if bangers and mash would be OK as it was difficult to wreck; I am not the world's best cook.

She said, "Fine, just make sure you do plenty."

I got on in the kitchen and said, "Would you like a drink?"

Janice said yes she was thirsty, and could she have a juice or something, as she didn't want anything stronger until she had eaten.

I poured a fresh orange, and took it in to her to find my cat Buttons laid up her legs, with her head on her crotch. I couldn't resist saying, "My pussy obviously likes your pussy."

Janice giggled and said, "What about Buttons keeper?"

I said "Cats don't have owners they have slaves" then blushed and went back to the kitchen.

Janice was on her phone when I brought our meal in. She said that she was due to be meeting her mates tonight, but she was too knackered, and had cancelled. I asked if she told them why and she said, "But of course, if we are going out, seeing each other, or whatever you want to call it then I want everyone in the office to know."

We finished our meal and I got up and started clearing away. Janice got up to help, and was obviously a bit stiff. Anyway when we had tidied up we sat together on the sofa, and Buttons joined us again. We chatted for about five minutes, and then Janice grabbed me and started kissing me. I was surprised, and the sudden movement meant that Buttons dug her claws into Janice's leg before deciding to find somewhere else to sleep.

Once I got over the surprise I returned the kiss, and with in a few minutes we were having a full on snog and grope. I was feeling her boobs and arse and she got a handful of hard dick through my trousers. The curtains were open, and I said, "Shall we carry this on upstairs?"

Janice got up and we practically ran upstairs. She was out of her clothes faster than me, and I beat my previous world record, leaving my things on the floor in a heap. Janice had thrown herself on the bed, and looked stunning, naked she had huge firm boobs with large pink nipples. I've never been able to judge cup size, but hers were the biggest I had ever seen in the flesh. She had a narrow waist and wider hips, she looked healthy and fit, with no excess fat. She was also a natural blonde; she had a patch of neatly trimmed blonde hair in the triangle between her legs.

I was stood looking, and she said "Come on, or do I have to start the party on my own?"

I jumped on the bed with her, and we started kissing again. I soon moved south and started kissing her nipples, and sucking them. She then opened her legs wide and I felt into the crack of her pussy which was dripping wet. She then pushed my head down in the direction of her pussy and it was obvious what she wanted.

I have always enjoyed sucking pussy, and I dived straight in with my tongue, and found her clit and the opening to her pussy hole straight away. In spite of the fact she hadn't showered since our ride she smelt good; she was so aroused that I think her arousal smell had masked any lingering sweaty smells. I worked away at her clit and sucked and licked her pussy lips. With in five minutes she had her first orgasm.

I kept off her clit, as I know it can be really sensitive after an orgasm, but continued to lick her pussy. She then wriggled and pushed me onto my back before lifting one leg and straddled my face pushing her pussy back at my mouth. As she did this she also took my rock hard dick into her mouth.

I started working her up again, but she was getting me ahead of the game with her sucking, and I told her to slow down, but she just sucked a bit harder and started swirling her tongue around my little head. I have an average sized dick but it felt twice as big as usual the way she was sucking me With in a few seconds I was coming, and at the same time she had another orgasm. She kept me in her mouth, and waited for me to finish spurting. We then just lay there, her on top of me with me having a view of her pussy and arsehole, which was now awash with her juices. With her last orgasm I actually got a mouthful of her liquid.

I started rubbing her back and tonguing her again, and I worked up to her anus and started licking around it, this got her attention, and she started to push it back into my face saying, "Yes yes lick my arse, go on stick your tongue in me." She came hard again.

By this time again I was hard again, not as hard as the first time but I had never gone fully soft anyway. I flipped her over, and she opened her legs wide and pulled me to her. I went in balls deep on the first push. She was tight, but that well juiced up that there was no resistance at all. I then started to fuck her slowly, while we kissed each other, I could taste my juices on her lips and she could no doubt taste hers on me, but I didn't care I was that horny.

We fucked like this for a few minutes, and then Janice said, "I want it doggy now, put some pillows under me, and take your time."

I did as I was asked, and started a long slow fuck; I was getting really deep from this angle. At the same time I started to rub her arse cheeks and worked a finger into her rosebud. In spite of my earlier orgasm I was now rock hard and close to coming again, so I worked a hand under her and started to rub her clit. She came after a few minutes, and flooded her pussy again. This set me off and I came hard and deep.

We just laid there cuddling and not saying anything for short while, then Janice just said, "Wow." I looked at her with questioning look, and she said that she had never come as hard in her life, and I must have pushed the right buttons. I told her I had been celibate for over two months since I had been with Shelly.

She then said, "Shelly is a fool; she doesn't know what she is missing but her loss is my gain." We rested and chatted for about half an hour and then I shuffled down the bed again to start licking her. I must have been getting it right because after a few minutes she rolled me on to my back and dropped her now very wet and sloppy pussy onto my dick, which was now hard again. She then proceeded to raise and lower herself slowly. The effect was mind blowing and I had a view of her pussy lips sliding over my dick as she moved.

She got tired after a few minutes of this and just settled onto my dick and sat there. I was rubbing her nipples and she was getting worked up again. I managed to shift my position a bit and got a nipple into my mouth, which I started to nibble. She then started to come, but much more quietly than earlier. I could fell her pussy muscles on my still hard dick. She then collapsed on top of me and I finished by thrusting up into her in a sort of reverse missionary.

After all this we were both tired and we just spooned up and were asleep in a few minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.