The Game the Whole Family Can Play - Cover

The Game the Whole Family Can Play

Copyright© 2008 by rlfj

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The family that plays together, stays together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After a simple breakfast of cereal and juice, everybody went to their rooms to wash and clean up. Unsurprisingly, naps were part of the program. Wills managed to beat his wife into the shower and wash up, and when she got out, she found her husband in bed, snoring lightly, naked under the sheets. She dried herself thoroughly and crawled in with him, but before Terry could rouse him, she fell asleep as well.

They awoke pressed together spoon fashion in the early afternoon, and Terry hugged her husband’s arms around her and snuggled back against him. She soon felt his cock rear up and press firmly against her ass, but she decided that rather than fuck, they should talk. Rolling over to face Wills, she explained what had happened with their son, and as she suspected, Wills did not mind. If anything, his wife’s description of fucking Billy turned him on immensely. Rolling Terry onto her stomach, he crawled on top of her and pushed her legs apart. Bucking his hips forward, he stuffed his cockhead into his wife’s greasy tight cunt, and whispered fiercely, “Tell me more!”

Terry moaned and began to push back at the cock pummeling her pussy. She told how she had cum, how Billy had fucked her over and over, how the cum had been running down her legs, how she had sucked him dry and still he came back for more. Wills groaned as his cock throbbed, and he unloaded his cum into Terry’s twat. Sated, he rolled off his wife and hugged her to his chest.

Dinner the next evening was as informal as it had been formal the previous night; Terry ordered out for pizza. That afternoon, after a second shower, she gathered the girls in their bedroom, to talk about what had happened

“Mom, does this mean that it’s okay for us to screw Daddy?” asked Cody. “Isn’t that incest?”

Terry nodded agreement. “Yes, it is. Do you know why incest is usually considered a bad thing? Did you talk about that in your health classes?”

Cassidy answered, “Sure, inbreeding and stuff like that.”

“Precisely. But you girls are on the Pill, and so am I, so we can’t get pregnant.”

“Mom, why would it matter about you?” asked Cassidy. “I know you don’t want to get pregnant, but if you and Daddy had another baby, it wouldn’t be inbreeding, right?”

“No, but who else in the family might it be inbreeding with?” she replied.

The two girls looked at each other in confusion, then Cody whirled to face her mother and stared. “No, not...”

Cassidy caught on and finished the question. “ ... Billy?”

Terry nodded and laughed easily. “That would be inbreeding, wouldn’t it?”

“You would fuck Billy?” asked Cody.

“Why not, you fucked your father, right?”

Would you or have you?” quizzed her other daughter.

“I have, and it was great! We fucked all night long on Monday, after you two took off.” She explained to the girls how she had needed to rescue Billy’s ego after they had squashed it. “Listen up, you two, it was funny, maybe, but don’t pull that again. You really hurt his feelings!”

Cody and Cassidy promised not to, even as they both swore that they would never fuck their brother; neither one of them was that hard up, or ever would be! Terry simply smiled.

All three women wore similar outfits to dinner, short skirts and tank tops. None of them wore any underwear, and after dinner they cuddled up around Wills and teased and flashed him to distraction. Cody and Cassidy eagerly accepted the invitation to sleep with their parents that night, and despite the king size bed, it was very crowded.

Terry solved the problem of getting Billy into the swing of things on Sunday evening, after he had returned from his camping trip. That night, when everybody was getting ready for bed, she wrapped a robe around her naked form and started off down the hall. Stopping first at the girls’ room, she knocked on their door, then stepped inside. “Care to join your father tonight?” she asked.

“Yeah, sure, but what about Billy?” asked Cassidy.

“Yeah, won’t he know something’s up?” asked her sister.

“Probably, but he won’t mind,” answered their mother smugly. “I’m going to sleep in his room tonight.” With that she marched down the hall, and the girls stared as she knocked on their brother’s door. They couldn’t hear what was said after the door opened, but they could see everything. Still standing in the hallway, Terry stripped off her robe, then marched inside naked and closed the door behind her. They gaped at each other, then grabbed their own robes and scurried down the hall to meet their father.

Much as Terry had told Wills, the two girls would never be able to keep from finding out about their brother. He had laughed at her but agreed as well. They continued the nightly swap sessions until Wednesday. When Terry came home from work that day, they house was strangely silent. When she crept up the stairs, she heard loud moans coming from Billy’s room. Peering around the corner, she discovered all three of her children in a tangle of arms and legs, screwing their brains out on the bed. She watched briefly, enjoying the scene, then crept back downstairs and left the teens alone.

That night she slept in her own bed, with her own husband, and made plans.


It was a Friday night, the last one before Labor Day, the very beginning of the long weekend, the last big holiday before the fall started and school began again. The Romans were celebrating in a most carnal fashion, by closing all the draperies and locking all the doors, and then spreading comforters and pillows all over the living room carpet.

Earlier in the afternoon, after Terry came home, she had introduced her daughters to a new form of personal hygiene, the enema. “Let me show you something, you two,” she said, pulling them into the master bath and taking a kit out from under the sink. “I want you guys to help me and see what it’s like.”

Cody was the first to read the label on the box, and her face screwed up in horror. “Gross!”

Cassidy agreed, with a loud, “That’s disgusting!”

Terry simply laughed and opened the box. “Listen, guys, this isn’t for you, it’s for me! I like to be squeaky clean when I get a cock up the ass, and your dad appreciates it as well. Besides, you need to know about this sort of shit, since if you two ever have kids of your own, you will probably end up doing this sometime yourself.”

“What, you mean ... you ... us...”, stumbled from Cassidy. When her mother laughed and nodded, she yelled, “Gross!” and shivered, much to Terry’s delight.

Terry showed the girls what was involved, though neither wanted anything to do with it, and refused her offer to help them. Then, after dinner, Wills put a porno tape in the VCR and the five sank to the floor of the living room, to begin groping and caressing each other, stripping off clothing in preparation for the evening. Nobody ever really kept track of just who was doing what to whom, but it seemed as if one of the girls was always sucking either a cock or a cunt, and somebody was always fucking.

The girls were amazed when Terry announced that she was as clean as a whistle up her ass, and that she wanted both men to put a load or two of cum up there. Billy had looked at his mother in some confusion, never really having heard of anal sex, but Wills’ eyes had lit up, and he had promptly taken advantage of the offer. He ran off to the bedroom and returned with a tube of AstroGlide, which he showed the others how to apply, then while Terry knelt on the floor, her hips supported by several pillows, he knelt behind his wife and gingerly stuffed his cock into her rectum. The teens stared in amazement as his cock slid into the greasy little brown hole, stretching it unbelievably, but what really surprised them was how much their mom enjoyed it! She was moaning and crying in orgasm from the instant her husband’s cockhead entered her ass, and she was screaming with the pleasure by the time Wills came and pulled out.

Much to the girls’ disgust, Billy pulled his cock away from them and lubed up, to take his father’s recent position. Wills made sure that his son started slowly, but within a couple of strokes, Terry was humping her ass backwards at Billy, driving him in hard and fast. Terry’s asshole was incredibly tight and juicy, in some ways even better than his sister’s pussies, and it didn’t take long for Billy to launch his own load to join his father’s in his mother’s ass. Later that evening, the two men made a Terry sandwich, with Terry straddling Wills, riding his cock, while her son fucked her ass from behind and above.

While neither girl joined in, they at least started to think about it.

About nine in the evening, during the first major break for drinks and snacks, Terry asked the others, “What do you think about staying the weekend up at Gran and Gramps in Whitney Point? Grandmom and Grandpop will be there, too.”

“Why?” asked Billy. “It’s only twenty minutes away? Why stay the night? We can go up for the day, then come home and do something else.” The ‘something else’ he demonstrated by pinching gently Cody’s and Cassidy’s nipples. The two girls moaned pleasantly and nodded in agreement.

“Well, I suppose we could do that,” agreed their mother. “Then again, what makes you guys think that your grandparents might not be interested in ‘something else’ as well?”

The triplets stared at their grinning parents as understanding dawned on their faces. “You must be shitting me!” said Billy lowly. “Holy fuck!” he whispered to himself.

“There’s no need to be profane, Billy,” chided his mother as she idly stroked Wills back to life.

Billy ignored the admonition, even as he considered the possibilities. His grandmothers? It took him a few minutes to get a grip on the idea, but the more he considered it, the more he liked it. Leaving aside the age difference, both women were healthy, good looking, busty as hell, and very attractive. By now he had enough experience to be able to envision them without their clothing on, and previous glimpses of the two around the Roman’s swimming pool told him that they were probably in excellent shape. Beside him, his sisters contemplated their grandfathers as well. He looked over at his parents and nodded agreement.

“Yeah, maybe for a night.”

The two girls made a tentative agreement as well, and Terry stood up and went to the kitchen. She returned to the living room with a portable telephone and sat down. Dialing her parent’s number, she ended up talking to her mother. “Hi, mom ... about tomorrow ... you and daddy should bring an overnight bag with you ... that’s right, we’ll make an evening of it ... me? I’m going to wear a short skirt and a blouse and some high-heeled sandals ... yeah, you should, too, Ann, too ... nope, no undies ... the kids are coming, too ... that’s what I said ... yes, that’s what I mean ... okay, you call Ann and tell her, okay? Bye, mom, see you tomorrow.” She set the phone aside and the party resumed.


The next morning proved quite amusing to Terry. Billy seemed to take the entire idea in perfect stride; tossing a second set of clothing in a gym bag, he announced he was ready to go. When she had originally broached the idea to her husband, she had been worried that Billy wouldn’t want to fuck the two older women, both sixty years old. “Give me a break!” replied Wills. “He’s a teenaged boy. He’d fuck Godzilla if it had a pussy!” Terry shrugged and accepted his crude but accurate statement.

It was the two girls who dithered around until after lunch, trying on different clothing and packing a suitcase apiece. When their father tried to intervene and force them to decide, they protested, so he yelled for Terry to sort things out and went back downstairs.

Terry took one look at her daughters and laughed. “Listen girls, it’s just a night up at your grandparents. You used to do this all the time over at my folks’ place!”

“But Mom...”, started Cody. It obviously was different!

“But Mom nothing!” Terry dumped the two suitcases out on Cassidy’s bed, then laid the smaller of the two open. She rooted around through the clothing briefly and tossed their toilet kits and makeup bags into the suitcase. “One swimsuit,” she ordered, and the girls both pulled a bikini out of the pile and tossed it in. “One top, one bottom.” The girls threw a top and pair of shorts into the bag. Terry closed the suitcase to their surprise and looked them over. “Get undressed. Take off your undies. A top and a skirt.” Both girls complied, then slipped into sandals and went down to join the men.

The entrance to the Roman household was vastly anticlimactic. It started to rain as they drove up I-81 north of Binghamton and developed into a good old-fashioned summer thunderstorm by the time they got to the house in Whitney Point. They left the baggage in the car as they scampered onto the front porch, but before anybody could knock, Frank Sheridan opened the door and greeted them. The girls had half been expecting their grandfather to be standing there stark raving naked, with an erection in one hand and a bottle of salad oil in the other.

Instead, he looked appallingly normal, dressed in a pair of long and brightly colored swim jams and an outrageous Hawaiian shirt. Beach flip-flops were on his feet, and he had a bottle of beer in his hand. He threw the door open and bent down to kiss his daughter. “Hi sweetie, come on in.” He held the door open and let the others in.

“Where’s everyone else?” asked his son-in-law.

Frank hooked a thumb over his shoulder. “Upstairs changing. They were all out back swimming when the storm hit, so they’re all drying off and dressing. Come on in. You know where the beer and soda are.”

A few minutes later Bob Roman joined them, dressed in khakis and a denim shirt, barefoot. “The girls are showering,” he said, grabbing a beer of his own. Ann and Karen came down shortly thereafter. They, too, looked much like they would have on any normal Saturday afternoon, and Cody and Cassidy calmed down completely. Their grandparents asked the triplets all the normal questions, about things like the coming school year and their sports teams and friends, just as they normally did.

Billy, for his part, was eyeing his two grandmothers closely. They were dressed casually but nicely and looked sexy as hell to the teen. Grandmom Ann was dressed in what her daughter-in-law had suggested, a mid-thigh-length denim skirt which buttoned up the front, a short-sleeved blouse which was tied under her breasts, and high-heeled sandals. Gran Karen was dressed almost identically, except that her skirt was calf-length, but unbuttoned even higher than Ann’s. By the way their tits were jiggling, it was apparent that neither woman wore a bra, and they flashed their bare pussies at their grandson relentlessly. He grinned and adjusted his stiff cock inside his pants and waited for somebody to start things up.

Ironically, it was their parents who got things started. Terry had worn a halter-topped sundress with a frayed strap around the neck. Suddenly, midway through the afternoon, the strap had snapped, dropping her top unexpectedly and spilling her massive tits into the open. “Oops!” she exclaimed, grabbing the material and covering herself, then stood up. She ordered Wills out into the storm to get her bag, then left to go upstairs to her mother’s sewing room, set up in what was a spare bedroom.

When Wills came back inside, he was soaked, and the only people left were his son and the two grandmothers. “Where’d everybody go?”

Ann answered, “Your wife went up to the sewing room, and the rest went out onto the back porch to watch the storm.”

Wills went up the stairs and into the spare bedroom, to find his wife naked, rummaging through a sewing kit for the right color thread. He began taking off his sopping wet clothing, and Terry stopped what she was doing to watch. She was grinning by the time her husband was undressed and set her clothing aside to take care of a much more interesting matter. She reached across and began stroking his engorged cock, and Wills stretched out on the bed next to his wife. “What was going on downstairs?” she asked as she crawled alongside him and positioned herself so that he could begin fingering her pussy.

“I think things have started,” said Wills quietly. “They’ve split up; my mom and yours have Billy in the living room, and our fathers have the girls out on the back porch.” He lowered his lips to his wife’s tits and begin licking her nipples.

Terry shuddered in ecstasy and gasped out, “Did it look like the kids were interested?” She continued to yank and stroke his cockshaft and began to thumb the bead of pre-cum that was forming all over his cockhead.

Her husband pulled away from sucking her tits and positioned her on her back, spreading her legs and climbing on top. Terry reached down between them to spread her cunt lips to insert his cock into her pussy, and Wills trapped her hands between them as he answered. “I’m not sure about the girls, but I don’t think they were complaining about the attention your father or mine were paying them, and I told you Billy was going to be easy. He’s been staring at our moms’ tits since we got here.”

Wills buried his face in his wife’s neck, licking and nibbling at her neck, and Terry whimpered as she orgasmed, her fingers feverishly rubbing her clit and his cock as it sawed in and out of her. She shuddered as her husband’s back arched as he came, then she wrapped her legs around him to trap him in place. She continued to fondle him as he softened, so that they could fuck another time.


Once the two older women were left alone with their grandson, they became considerably bolder in their advances to the young man. As Billy grinned and watched, both Karen and Ann blatantly unbuttoned their skirts to the waist and then spread their legs wide. Billy scooted forward on the floor, studying the two pussies at a shorter range, and smiled as they both loosened their blouses. “Like the view, Billy?” asked Ann, innocently.

“Yeah, it looks fine from here.” He had to adjust his stiff cock and pull it from a pant leg, and Karen knelt on the floor next to him.

“Would you like me to help you with that, Billy?” she asked, running a hand along one leg. Reaching his crotch, she grasped his cock firmly through the material of his pants and began rubbing it.

“Would you, Gran?” he asked excitedly.

“Sure, honey.”

At this, Ann came forward from where she was displaying herself and knelt by her grandson as well. As Karen began to unbutton and unzip Billy’s pants, she removed her own clothing, though she left on the high-heeled sandals. Once she was naked, she took Billy’s hands and placed them on her large and soft breasts. “I like that Billy,” she moaned as he began rubbing and pinching her oversized nipples. She began undoing his shirt, pulling away from his fingers long enough to strip him bare, then moved closer to let him continue fondling her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.