Fuel to the Fire - Cover

Fuel to the Fire

Copyright© 2008 by Rhoswyn Bellefleur

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lani and Bruce are still passionately in love after many years together. They often share their fantasies of extending their love-making to include women which really heats it up. Then when Lani meets Cara, everything changes!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female  

Lani and Bruce had what practically every couple wanted. They were best friends, had a million things in common, had four great kids and were still passionately in love with each other after nearly 14 years together. Bruce still did things that many men give up on, or forget about after getting married (or being in a serious relationship for more than a year or two). He was frequently doing those little thoughtful gestures that delighted Lani, and sometimes even moved her to tears, filled with intense emotion.

Adding a most delicious frosting to this cake was that they still had an amazing sex-life that many couples (married or not) would kill for!

Before meeting Bruce, Lani had dated a lot and found that she was attracted to both men and women. She had dated both men and women over the years, and considered herself a lover of the soul rather than giving herself a rigid label of straight, gay or bisexual.

She was always honest with everyone that she was involved with — always made sure that they understood that she was not looking for monogamy but that she would be delighted to have a long-term relationship and even love. It was very rare that anyone in whom she had an interest spurned her honest approach. Typically, what Lani wanted, Lani got.

So, at times she would have multiple people in her life — men and women both. Some for a very short time of mere weeks — others for months and even a few for years.

At one point early in her dating, Lani had become involved very heavily with one woman and they had even briefly discussed monogamy, but they were so very young at 19 that they realized it was really more of a case of infatuation with the concept rather than true, long-term emotion. Then she had a long-term guy for years and the women tended to come and go with varying degrees of involvement with one or both of them. Eventually, though, all the love in the world that she and others gave him just wasn't enough to cure his self-loathing and depression and Lani finally had to admit to herself that it never would, and move on.

Then she met Bruce. After a whirlwind romance, they were married. Bruce knew about Lani's past and had no problem with it. But when she met him, something changed and suddenly she found that she hadn't had even the slightest desire to be with anyone else. Bruce completed her in a way nobody had before. So her interest in women became more of a bedroom game and kept their marriage spicy. It wasn't until around 11 years later that their talks of other women in their lives changed from a fantasy to a desire for more.

Although they had spoken about their wishes for a sexual encounter, both of them figured it might never happen in all reality. They were both somewhat concerned about how something like could affect their relationship, whether it ended up being purely physical or with the added complication of emotional attachments. The one thing that they definitely agreed on was that they really wanted it to be just women and they wanted it to be together — like everything else they'd shared over the years.

Then Cara entered the picture and turned their world upside down.

Lani and Cara had an almost instant connection even before they met in person. They'd spoken on the phone a few times and it was like they had known each other for years. They fell into a comfortable relationship immediately. Then, when they did finally meet in person, the connection was undeniable.

Lani had only had a mere handful of what she would consider close or best friends during her life although she was liked by pretty much everyone she met. Yet for some reason, the relationships didn't seem to extend past the friendly acquaintance or work friend. Still, Lani was over all a very content person and after she found Bruce she didn't even seem to miss those connections.

And how could you not like Lani? Sweet, bubbly, adorable, intelligent and completely sincere. She was often the sister that many people either never had, or wished they did. She was a tomboy growing up, so with 'the guys' she was playful and fun-loving and could take any joke or jibe and dish it right back at them with lightening speed. She also managed to equally put 'the gals' at ease with her laid-back manner.

Well, in Cara, Lani found a near-twin! Cara was smart, giving, had a snappy whit and had also been a tomboy. They were so comfortable with each other — able to share themselves on so many different levels. They could laugh, play, talk, dream and even cry together. Lani found herself inexplicably drawn to Cara in a way that she had only felt for her husband for so very long.

Cara was on special assignment to the department where Lani had worked for three years as Office Manager. Many of Lani's co-workers were worried that Cara had been brought in to do efficiency testing and to possibly recommend eliminating their jobs, so they were distant to her — sometimes downright mean. So, at first until they got to know Cara better, Lani was her island of solace in a sea of hostility. They began spending their lunches and breaks together. Then, they became basically inseparable — calling each other at night and on weekends and they often spoke about getting together sometime for a "Girls Night".

Lani and Cara had both been raised in families that were not at all afraid to show affection — what some might call 'touchy-feely'. They'd always been show affection with plenty of hugs, hand-holding and so on. So it was totally natural for them to slip into that mode with each other. Lani had in the past been demonstrative with other co-workers, but was reserved in this because she knew some people were uncomfortable with having affection shown to them on such an open basis very often. Still, Lani knew in her heart that there was a part of them that drank in the affection like a thirsty flower in the desert. So many times, if she would see her co-workers upset or unhappy — she'd give them a big hug. In all reality — it was part of her charm and what made them like her even more.

However, with Cara — it was to an even greater extent because they had each felt so safe with each other. Lani was often hugging and touching Cara in some way and Cara showered Lani with affection as well, especially when they were by themselves.

When Lani told Bruce how the attraction to Cara was growing to a full-blown desire, it drove him crazy with desire. As usual when she told him about women she'd either dated or been attracted to, Bruce wanted her to describe Cara in great detail so that he, too, could enjoy the fantasies which where building. It was actually very interesting to Lani because in all the time she'd dated, although she'd never really considered herself to have any specific 'type' — she had never dated any black women. So she wanted to take her time in describing Cara to Bruce; she wanted to do justice by her.

She began by describing Cara's velvety-soft skin which looked like warm, dark chocolate and made Lani want to touch, kiss and lick it. Her face was a perfect circle with adorable apple-cheeks that made you want to pinch them. Her eyes were a deep, mysterious smoky topaz and they were often glittering with laughter. She had a full, sensuous mouth that always seemed to have a playful tug on one corner. And her body; well she was a knock-out! She was definitely not one of those waif model types that made you want to tell them to go eat something for God's sake — she had some meat on her bones and real feminine curves! She had an hourglass figure and an ass that just wouldn't quit. It was big and round and you just wanted to smack it, or bite it! And she had a sweet, perky rack that she often showed bits of with designer blouses that just hinted at the treasures within. All in all — Lani's attraction to Cara had struck up a chord inside her and now, Lani seemed to find beautiful, luscious women of color everywhere she looked! Lani and Bruce talked long into the night and created all types of fantasy scenarios that made Lani horny as all hell. They ended up making wild, hot love for hours...

After that night, Lani thought that it seemed that Cara was finding more and more opportunities to touch her. She'd play with Lani's hair (which she absolutely loved and had always been a turn-on for her), hold her hand when they were out together and other little things. They began to talk and joke about their sex lives, fantasies and fetishes. They hadn't openly said anything about sex with each other or other women — but Lani felt that there was something just below the surface that Cara was implicating with her playful talk and touch. Eventually though, they began to joke about how people would think that they were 'having an affair' because of how much time they spent together.

One day, Cara was helping Lani carry in some boxes to the store room. Cara had gently scolded her because as usual, Lani had been trying to juggle all of the boxes herself. So, they were walking together and giggling about it, being silly together as they often were.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.