A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2008 by Rhoswyn Bellefleur

Chapter 1

Wife-Watching Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A couple become friends with a woman on-line and when they meet for the first time - the sparks fly. Curl up and enjoy this steamy, romantic, and very erotic story!

Caution: This Wife-Watching Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   First  

Lisa and Jack waited anxiously for Mindy to arrive. They had all gotten so close over these last few month that it felt like they had known each other for years. Lisa felt like a teenager getting ready for a date. She was almost giddy with anticipation. Mindy was smart, sweet, funny — sometimes a real wise ass, and absolutely adorable to boot!

She was thinking now of how they had all first "met" on a science fiction fan site of all places. Lisa and Jack were looking up information for a Convention they had wanted to go to for years, but hadn't been able to afford. They had been scrimping and saving for six months so that they could now go to the 3-day event. This would be their first trip since the honeymoon.

They had also started working out more and eating better around the same time they started saving for the trip. By the time the Convention came around, they both lost a decent amount of weight, and had toned up so that they were starting to really feel fit and self-confident again. Jack had even surprised Lisa one day with a gorgeous sky blue box with a giant light lavender bow. She opened it and was ecstatic to find the low-cut black and red dress she'd been drooling over ever since they first started the diet six months ago! Not only that, but it was 4 sizes smaller and fit fantastic. She felt sexy and sensuous in it.

A few months before the trip, they had started talking to Mindy on the message boards and then chatting, and soon they had become friends. She still remembered how angry she had been when she heard how poorly Mindy's ex-boyfriend had treated her. Lisa and Jack had taken her under their wing; wanting to comfort her as they both felt such a close tie with her. She was so sweet — how could anyone think of treating her that way? How could anyone know her, and not fall for her?

Lisa hadn't planned on falling for her, it just kind of happened. She thought about the first time she had called Mindy after "the Jerk" had unceremoniously dumped her. "Lisa, I just don't get why I have such horrible luck with guys," she'd said forlornly. Lisa could tell she was getting a bit choked up. "They're either too young, too immature, or they act mature, lure me in and then BAM! They pull the rug right out..."

They had talked for hours about guys, life, love — you name it. After a while, Mindy had also started talking more and more to Jack. He was such a great listener, and Lisa knew how incredibly lucky she had been to find him (although by his account, he found her!) He had brains; boyish good looks, a huge heart and he could COOK! No way she'd ever found anyone like him before, and she knew they'd end up together.

Lisa smiled as she resurfaced from her memories. She and Jack had planned on meeting Mindy about halfway between their home and hers. They had plans to meet up at the Convention Hall and all three of them were going to hang out, go to dinner, a club and check out the exhibits and then vegetate with some DVDs later.

Jack and Lisa stood at the entrance of the Hall almost jumping with sheer anticipation. Finally, they saw Mindy walking across the street from the parking structure. She looked even better than her picture, Jack thought. Lisa knew she was pretty, but it looked like she had been working out too! Not that they were hung up on looks — they adored Mindy as is — it was just now she was even more beautiful. Curvy in all the right places, with luxurious long, dark curls hanging down her back with just a bit straying to fall over her face. Her eyes jumped out at them even from this distance. That was one thing Lisa had noticed immediately — her eyes had danced merrily even in her picture!

As soon as Mindy saw them, her face lit up with joy and surprise too — after all the only photo she'd seen of them was from more than a year ago (and 40 pounds each). She skittered along the sidewalk into Lisa & Jacks open arms. They all hugged like old friends being reunited after a long time apart. They babbled for a while and then went inside to explore the Convention. They talked, laughed, shopped, and had a great time getting to know each other even better, on a whole new level.

They stopped mid-day for a snack and Mindy told them with a bit of a giggle how nervous she had been that they might not have the same chemistry in person that they'd shared in cyberspace. They all laughed heartily and hugged and laughed some more. They spent the rest of the day looking through just a small portion of the huge Hall — even stopped to play a few games.

By the end of the day, they were ready for a rest and then a night out! Jack and Lisa followed Mindy's car in theirs to the hotel, which was just a few minutes away from the Hall. They parked and went inside together. They separated briefly (their rooms were even next to each others) to get a quick rest in before a busy night.

Then, at dinnertime, they went down to the hotel's restaurant where they sat at a cozy, dimly lit booth. It was small enough that Lisa's knee kept grazing Mindy's on one side, and Jack's on the other. She laughed at the "Mindy sandwich" they'd made! They each had a glass of wine, and began to relax and just be themselves.

Mindy talked for a bit about "the Jerk" and his new model-gorgeous girlfriend. They all had a chuckle, though upon hearing that she was a shallow and very vain woman. They sure deserved each other! Still, Lisa & Jack both knew well enough that she was still hurting somewhat and feeling a bit lonely. As if reading each other's mind, Jack and Lisa pulled closer to Mindy and each put an arm around her.

They had some more wine and Jack ordered a desert they could all share. The wine flowed freely now, and the mood subtly shifted. They both cared very deeply for Mindy and each felt protective over her, especially when she was vulnerable like now.

As they finished the bottle, Lisa noticed Mindy's hand was on Jack's thigh. Rather than feeling jealous, she felt a jolt of desire rush through her and she knew she wanted to encourage them. She excused herself to the ladies room and walked across the dining area to the hallway where the sign for the restrooms glowed softly. She walked out of the ladies room a few minutes later and stopped at the end of the hallway. She just stood there and watched her love and her friend talk and laugh quietly. She lingered a bit to see what would happen next.

Mindy reached a hand over and touched Jack's face. Lisa could sense the tenderness in that caress. Jack's eyes fluttered closed and he smiled. Then he held Mindy's hand and began to look for Lisa. She arrived just as the check did. They paid the check and decided to go. Lisa gaged the mood, and decided to take a bit of a chance. She said that if Mindy would like, they could just have a nice, quiet night in watching movies. She told her that they could always go to the club tomorrow. Mindy looked almost relieved as a smile spread across her face. She said that sounded good. Jack agreed and they all went up to the room, hand in hand.

Lisa loaned Mindy one of her soft, over-sized shirts so they could all be comfy. They kicked back on the fluffy pillows and snuggled into each other. Jack pulled out a bottle of wine they'd brought from a local wine shop. They each took a glass and relaxed. The mood was one of quiet, content, comfort. Jack rubbed Mindy's neck and shoulders and she sighed, almost purring, as she cuddled into him even more. Lisa began to feel desire well up inside her. Desire for her lover and desire to comfort this beautiful woman she had come to care so much about.

Jack's hands started to trail to Mindy's side and then gently grazed the side of her breast. Mindy's other hand reached out to pull Lisa over closer to them. She ran her hand through Lisa's honey-blond hair. Lisa took her hand and gently kissed her palm. Mindy gasped in delight. Meanwhile, Jack began to run his lips along Mindy's throat while his hands explored her body, gently teasing and caressing as they traveled.

Now Lisa's heart started to thump inside her chest. Her large nipples went hard under her shirt and she noticed Mindy's becoming like little gumdrops beneath her top. Lisa got closer, and kissed Mindy's shoulders and the side of her neck, stopping to nibble on her ear. A soft moan escaped her lips and Jack leaned in to kiss the edge of her mouth, capturing the moan. She leaned into the kiss hungrily.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.