Sometimes a Flat Tire Is a Good Thing - Cover

Sometimes a Flat Tire Is a Good Thing

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Romantic BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An attractive divorced woman with some kinky fantasies meets the man of her dreams when she has a flat tire and he stops to change it for her. This is a tale of romantic S&M. Yes, there is such a thing.

Caution: This Romantic BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

We go to Secrets, the S&M club where I think Kyle made up his mind I’m the girl he’s been looking for, two or three times a month. The name of the place is Secrets but I only know that because Kyle mentioned it when he took me there on our third date. There’s no sign on the club and people don’t call it that. Everyone just calls it “The Club.” Sometimes it’s just the two of us. Sometimes we go with Dean and Sandra. Kyle undresses me as soon as we get to our table every time we go there. When Dean and Sandra are with us she remains naked, too. I wondered at first if it was just us, or perhaps I should say just me. Gradually I began to notice that many of the women in the dark booths are also naked. As the months passed I saw some really strange shit on that stage!

One night, a girl who appeared to be far too young to even be in there was taken on stage and undressed by a man and a woman. Her arms and legs were fastened to a large wooden cross. Dean told us he has met them in the past and he’s certain the girl is the couple’s sixteen-year-old daughter!

We watched as the couple stood back. A man came on stage and over the next half hour or so he pierced the girl’s nipples, then her clit hood, and finally her labia. When she was released from the cross she circulated throughout the club, stopping at every booth in order to show her new jewelry to the other patrons. She stopped at our booth and smiled, though she looked tired and embarrassed. She quietly announced, “My parents want me to show everyone my new jewelry. Do you like them?”

I smiled at the poor girl and asked, “Do you like them?”

“Oh yes! I’ve been begging for them for nearly a year!” she exclaimed.

“Have you been in here before?” I asked.

She looked around, guiltily, and then she nodded but quietly admitted, “I’m not supposed to tell.”

“Do you enjoy coming here?”

She Shrugged and with a cute smile she replied, “It’s more exciting than a school dance.”

We admired her piercings for a moment. Then she said goodbye and moved on to the next booth.

But that wasn’t the weirdest show we saw on that stage. One night a man brought his wife up on stage and she was placed over a low bench on all fours. Her wrists and ankles were chained to the floor and she was beaten briefly. Not with a riding crop this time, but with a cane. It looked awful and she really screamed her head off. I had trouble watching. But then it got worse.

The man who was beating her stood back and returned the cane he beat her with to a rack on the wall. He turned back but remained where he was and watched as a woman, she looked like the woman who suspended Sandra from the cable that first night I was here, I guess she’s in charge of the entertainment at the club. Anyway, she came out from backstage with a German shepherd. The dog was guided to the woman and started licking her. I saw her begging the man who had beaten her and is now standing in front of her watching her distraught face and smiling down at her. I couldn’t hear the words but it was obvious from the tone and the look on her face that she didn’t want to be there.

I looked at Kyle. He’s staring down at his drink. He seems very uncomfortable.

Dean has turned toward Sandra and they’re talking quietly, ignoring the show on the stage. They obviously don’t want to watch and seem embarrassed that such a perverted show is even being put on.

I think that management, hearing the woman’s pleas to be released, must have been concerned that she was truly doing this against her will. A large man in a tuxedo came out on stage. He bent down and spoke briefly with the woman.

I guess she satisfied him that she was not really being forced to do what she was about to do against her will. The man in the tuxedo left the stage and they continued the show.

I watched. It was revolting, but for some reason I couldn’t look away. I saw the dog being led up over the woman. As soon as he was nearly in position he started humping his hindquarters. He was slowly pulled closer until finally his cock hit something. The woman cried out, then hung her head and was quiet until the dog finished. I had never seen anything like it. I was more than a little embarrassed by my own reaction because I thought it was nasty, but very exciting to watch.

The dog remained over her, resting his weight on her back for a long time. I don’t know much about a dog’s sex life so I don’t know if he was cumming all that time or just resting, or maybe waiting for someone to offer him a cigarette. It was at least fifteen minutes from the time his cock entered the woman before he backed off of her and was led away. The woman was left there like that. She was still there when we finally left. No one came out of the audience to have sex with her, though. Not even a blowjob!


Over a relatively short amount of time our love life began evolving. Kyle slowly began to introduce me to pain as a type of foreplay. I wasn’t tortured. The things we did were nothing I couldn’t handle. It started with a couple of light spankings which I was surprised to find were more than a little arousing, though for the life of me I couldn’t tell you why. Then one night, while I was tied up and blindfolded, Kyle put clamps on my nipples. He seemed to know exactly how much to tighten them down. They were just painful enough to be exciting. With the clamps in place, he started placing clothes pins all over my body in all of the most tender places. He put them on my breasts, under my arms, my thighs and on my labia. It hurt like hell. But, once again, much to my surprise it was exciting. A couple of times I almost asked him to stop. In certain sensitive parts of my body it was almost more than I could take. Surprisingly, the worst place, the part of my body that hurt the most, was under my arms!

Even after I decided I could stand it I thought about asking him to stop, not so much because I couldn’t take it anymore but just to see if he would. But I didn’t speak up for two reasons. I decided that if he won’t stop when ask I don’t want to know that about him. But most importantly, I don’t want to disappoint him.

Our sexual relationship progressed in other ways as time passed. With Sandra’s help I learned to take a cock into my throat. It was difficult at first but I quickly became very good at it. And once I got good at it I started to enjoy sucking his cock that way. We began to explore anal sex, too. The first time was a real bitch. I had a very hard time relaxing and letting it happen. It still isn’t my favorite thing to do. But when it’s done right it can be pretty exciting and Kyle is certainly good at doing sex right. One night when Dean and Sandra were visiting both men took me at the same time. It was my first time with two men at the same time. I liked it. I liked it a lot.

It was unexpected, or at least I was unaware of what they had planned. It started shortly after Dean and Sandra came over. I was naked of course. I’m always naked at home. Sandra undressed as soon as they came in. She always does that just as I do when we visit them. Then the men undressed. Sometimes the guys are naked at home, sometimes they aren’t. There was nothing unusual about it either way.

The men asked us if we would mind putting on a show for them. Sandra and I smiled at each other. We always enjoy doing that. But even if we aren’t in the mood, a request from either of them is more than just a request.

I hurried to the linen closet for a blanket. I spread it out in the middle of the seating area near Kyle and Dean. Sandra and I moved onto the blanket and we started kissing and touching. It wasn’t long before we were on the floor and doing some serious making out. That was when they decided to change the game, or at least that’s when I became aware that we were going to try something new. Kyle stretched out on the floor beside me and told me to straddle him and start fucking him.

I obeyed immediately and eagerly, throwing my leg over him and with Sandra’s help getting lined up and sliding down on his wonderful hard cock. I hadn’t been fucking him long when he pulled me down, held me close and kissed me. As we kissed I felt something delightful which turned out to be Sandra, spreading the cheeks of my ass and kissing and licking my asshole.

She ate me enthusiastically for a few minutes. Then there was a pause and I felt her applying a cold, slick lubricant to my asshole. As soon as I was greased up she moved out of the way. Dean moved into position behind me and with Sandra’s help he slowly pushed his cock into my ass. When I realized what they had in mind I was more than a little nervous but I didn’t protest and I’m glad I didn’t. It turned out to be one the most incredible sensations I can ever remember experiencing. Dean’s cock is slightly smaller than Kyle’s though the difference is hardly noticeable without a tape measure. They’re both blessed with right around eight inches of fat, pussy pleasing cock and they both are very good at pleasing pussies with them. With both of them in me at the same time I felt so full, so crammed full of cock. I loved it!

Because Kyle is on the bottom he had a limited range of motion. But it quickly became obvious they’ve done this before, probably with Sandra, and they managed to kind of get in sync and establish a rhythm, a very exciting rhythm that felt amazing. As both men fucked me, Sandra moved up near my head and toyed with my breasts while she took turns with Kyle kissing me passionately. All three of those people making love to me, fucking me at the same time, it was beyond incredible!

I experienced orgasm after orgasm before the men achieved their own orgasms. We finally collapsed in a heap in the middle of the blanket. I lay there laughing quietly for no apparent reason and I couldn’t control it. It was the most exciting thing. I’m totally sated but still cloaked in a heavy fog of delicious lust.

We slowly unwrapped ourselves from each other and I asked if I could finish what I started with Sandra, she hasn’t had an orgasm yet. The men thought that was only fair and with a cut smile Sandra thanked me for thinking of her.

I told her I think about her all the time and I’d be right back. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Then I returned and gave my new best friend several nice orgasms.

They spent the night with us that night. After all the sex we went out to dinner and then we returned to the apartment for coffee on the patio. It’s always amazing, sitting out there on a pleasant evening, watching the occasional fishing cruising slowly up the river from the harbor just half a mile away, returning with its catch. And the lights of the city twinkling all around us while we sip on a good cup of coffee or a cocktail. It’s so peaceful.

Another new and strange thing happened that night. While we were sipping our coffee and talking quietly, Kyle asked me if I would do something for him.

No thought was required. I instantly replied, “Anything! No, I meant to say everything.” And I meant it.

He looked at me and then he said, “Wait, don’t answer yet. You don’t know what it is.”

I smiled, shrugged and replied, “My answer won’t change.”

Dean got up and went inside. When he came back out he was holding one of those black leather riding crops like the one he used on Sandra up on the stage at the club the first time I saw them.

I looked at it and I smiled at Kyle and asked, “Do you want to beat me? You may. You don’t have to ask.”

Kyle smiled back at me and said, “No. I don’t want to beat you. I could never hit you. I want Dean to hit you. I want to watch.”

That gave me pause for a moment. I would have preferred that Kyle do it. But I reasoned that the effect will be the same. Dean will be using the crop on me. But I’ll be doing it for Kyle.

I smiled at Dean. I probably sounded more confident than I really was when I asked, “Where do you want me?”

Dean didn’t smile. With a very stern expression on his face he replied, “Stand where you are and keep your hands at your sides. Don’t move them. This is your first time. It won’t be easy but try to stand still.”

I looked at Sandra. She smiled and winked at me but that only helped a little. Then I locked eyes with Kyle. I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm myself and get ready.

Dean moved around behind me. For a long, tense moment nothing happened. Then I heard the first blow coming a fraction of a second before I felt it. The swish as that whip cut through the air, the loud crack as it slashed into my tender flesh and then a burning pain across my ass. I flinched, but I didn’t move. I gasped in pain but I didn’t scream. And I kept my eyes locked on Kyle’s.

Dean gave me a moment to get ready, and then he put another stripe across my ass. It hurt like hell. But I still didn’t move. The next two blows cut across the backs of my thighs and then he moved around to my front. Now I can see it coming. That seemed to help. It still hurt like hell. But I wasn’t startled when it connected.

The first one was a slash across my stomach. It hurt even worse than the blows to the backs of my thighs but I know that the next one, or the one after that, is going to be across my breasts. I’m truly terrified of that.

When the dreaded blow came I finally screamed. It was every bit as bad as I thought it would be. Then he whipped them again and of course I screamed again. But I noticed something when he paused to let me get ready for the next one. I noticed that I’m becoming aroused! I can’t fucking believe it! I’m in agony. And it isn’t like there are fantasies of sexual abuse swirling around in my brain at the moment. There’s no logical explanation for me being aroused at the moment. But I know that if he will just hit me a few more times I’ll be able to cum. And he did. And I did.

As soon as Kyle saw that I was having an orgasm he told Dean to stop. He got up and came over and took me in his arms. I’m crying. But I’m smiling.

“Are you okay,” he asked.

“Yes. I didn’t mind. Were you trying to see how I react before you take me to the club?” I asked.

“Maybe,” he said. “Would you like to do that at the club?”

I thought about it. I remembered how hot Sandra’s show had been. I remembered what had followed.

I smiled at Kyle and said, “What I want isn’t important. What you want is what matters.”

I pulled him close and kissed him passionately and then I asked, “With all due respect, sir, what does a cunt like me have to do to get fucked around here?”

“First things first,” he said. He took my arms from around his neck, stepped back and nodded.

Sandra is standing behind me. She moved closer and started gently applying a salve to the red marks on my body. “This will ease the pain and make the marks disappear in an hour or two,” she said.

I don’t know what she was using on me but it did feel good. I stood there, closed my eyes and let her work the cream into my skin. Her talented fingers had me moaning in pleasure in no time. The guys stood back and watched. I don’t know if it’s from watching the whipping or the creaming but both of their beautiful cocks are hard now. So, when she finished rubbing in the cream I thanked her and kissed her affectionately. Then we got on our knees and started teasing their hard cocks with our mouths.

I didn’t let Kyle cum in my mouth. After about five minutes I smiled up at him and said, “You still owe me a fuck! You don’t think you’re going to get off this easy do you?”

Kyle chuckled and stood up. He pulled me to the slightly over waist high sturdy metal railing around the patio and as we looked out at the city lights and the river he took me from behind, gently, lovingly. As he fucked me his body pushed against the fresh stripes on my ass and that not entirely unpleasant reminder of what I just went through for him excited me even more. I looked around at all of the buildings around us. It’s late. I don’t see anyone in the few windows still illuminated or standing on the balconies within view of our rooftop perch. I’m pretty sure no one can see us but I imagined that they can and are watching us closely. That erotic image and his hands exploring my body, well, it was all pretty exhilarating. I’m going to have to remember this. I know I’ll want to do it again before very long, all of it.

It was no more than an hour before I noticed the red marks on my body had disappeared. There was still some tenderness, mainly on my breasts, but not much.

Shortly after that we went to bed. Dean and Sandra are staying overnight in the guest room. Kyle and I cuddled up and went to sleep right away.

I woke up early the next morning and had breakfast almost ready by the time everyone got up. We ate on the patio and then sat around and sipped coffee for a while.

I had to smile when Sandra asked me how my bruises feel. I suddenly realized I had forgotten all about them. They don’t hurt at all!

That evening the four of us went to the club.


Kyle spoke to the man in the tuxedo when we entered. The man smiled and picked up a phone at his dais. A naked young woman came out and escorted them to a table. I was taken into a dimly lit, obviously very well soundproofed back room by the woman who led Sandra on stage that first night. I was undressed and a stiff leather collar was placed around my neck. Then a pair of leather cuffs were attached to my wrists.

When I was ready, if someone can ever really be ready to be hung up and whipped for the amusement of a large room full of perverts (like me), the woman smiled at me and said, “You look lovely, are you ready?”

I took a deep breath and nodded but I wasn’t taken to the stage right away. I was left alone in absolute silence and forced to think about what’s about to happen to me. Time really seemed to crawl, though I had no way of measuring how much time actually passed. It must have been at least an hour. I think sitting there alone for such a long time and thinking about what’s about to happen to me may have been worse than actually doing it! And it wasn’t until just before the woman came to get me that I started to think about what will happen to me after I’m whipped! I’ll be taken to that large bed which takes up so much of the stage and be made available to as many of the horny men in the audience as care to take their pleasure from my body.

The woman finally returned after leaving me there to stew for an eternity. I have no idea exactly how long I sat there letting the tension build. She picked up the other end of the leash attached to my collar and led me slowly through the club toward the stage. I can feel the eyes of everyone in the building on me as we moved through the club. It’s very exciting but in the back of my mind the memory of the first time Dean whipped me is playing over and over, reminding me of the pain I’m about to experience.

The lights over the stage gradually came up as we approached and the curtain was opened. I was led up on stage and as my cuffs were attached to the cable the woman asked quietly if I’m nervous.

Dumb question!! I didn’t smile. I thought that would ruin the mood. With a trembling voice I quietly replied, “Oh, only a lot.”

“This is your first time, isn’t it?” she asked.

“Yes,” I responded, “but I’m ready, I think.”

She bent down and attached cuffs to my ankles. She moved to the back of the stage and I felt my arms being drawn up over my head. But of course, she didn’t stop the pulley when I was on my toes and my body was drawn tight. She just kept going until my feet were suspended six inches off of the floor. It wasn’t as awful as it sounds. The cuffs are heavily padded. She finally stopped the pulley when my legs were drawn tight and spread wide apart and the chains holding my ankles to the floor were drawn tight. So far the only real discomfort is in my shoulders. They don’t seem real happy about supporting my weight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.