A Little Irish Magic
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by SassyGal84

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Poor Lindsey! Doomed to a life as a spinster. Fortunately, all she needs is a little Irish magic, and Jimmy is the one to bring it into her life!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   School   Transformation  

"That's odd," Jimmy said picking up the parchment. "Those are Phoenician characters and I'm sure I've should have seen this when were unloading the rest of documents." Jimmy waved it around. "And what kind of material is this? Must be synthetic material of some type. Light as a feather but won't bend."

Lindsey looked at the parchment and then at Dr. O'Brien. "What symbols?"

"Don't worry, Ms. Dunham, as remarkable as your linguistic skills are, I don't expect you to recognize Phoenician."

"Seriously, Dr. O'Brien, I don't see anything at all. It's blank."

Jimmy waved it in front of her. "You seriously don't see the characters at all? Nothing?"

Lindsey shook her head emphatically. Jimmy hastily dropped the parchment on the desk. "A joke, I suppose. A poor one at that. Coated with a hallucinogenic. But why would I hallucinate Phoenician letters?" Jimmy walked around the desk, studying the parchment. "Not hallucinating anything else, by what I can determine. And the oddest thing."

Lindsey bent over the parchment, careful not to come to close to it. "What is it you're seeing?"

"This ... document, Ms. Dunham. It's not spelling out words. It's spelling out pronunciation of syllables. Why would I dream that?"

"Maybe we should get you to a hospital, Dr. O'Brien." Her stance now placed her on the opposite side of the parchment from Jimmy.

"In a second, Ms. Dunham. You know, I smoked hashish once, in a small village in Pakistan, in the Territories. I can assure you nothing like this has ever happened to me."

Lindsey was getting agitated. "Dr. O'Brien, please, we need to get you to the emergency room."

Jimmy found himself sounding out the syllables, trying to make sense of this hallucination. And in a flash, Lindsey was gone.

Jimmy found himself looking around. "Ms. Dunham, are you here? Ms. Dunham?" Jimmy held himself perfectly still, assuming the hallucination was going into overdrive.

Lindsey found herself in a difference predicament. She was in a leather bin of some type, a large scratchy woolen blanket almost swallowing her. "Dr.O'Brien! Dr. O'Brien! Help me!"

Jimmy looked around, sure he heard Lindsey's voice, though it sound high-pitched and far away. On the other side of the desk were her empty hiking boots, green woolen socks draped in them. The voice seemed to be coming from them. He thought he saw movement in one, and it almost seemed as if Lindsey's voice was coming from one of them.

Lindsey looked up as a huge face seemed to fill the opening of the leather bin. She cowered until she recognized the features of the face.

"Dah--Doctor O'Brien?"

This is a hallucination. This is a hallucination. This was the phrase that Jimmy kept on repeating to himself. Except hallucinations didn't have any kind of internal logic. Cause and effect went out the window. It was amazing. Somehow, inexplicably, Lindsey had shrunken and was kneeling in her own normal sized boot.

"Dr. O'Brien, please help me, please get me out of here." Lindsey was in tears, fast approaching hysteria. As he looked closer, it seemed only her boots and socks had remained normal size. The rest of her garments had shrunk down with her.

Jimmy spoke as softly as he could. "Ms. Dunham--Lindsey. It's a bit difficult to explain. But I'm going to lift you out, OK? I'm going to lift you out and not hurt you, OK?" Lindsey nodded as he gently scooped her out, lifting her cradled in the palm of his hand. He started to move to set her down on the desk, as slowly as he could, but she started to panic again. "Please don't set me down, Dr. O'Brien. Please please please--"

"Shhhh, it's OK, Lindsey, I'll keep you right here. Let's just sit down and figure out what happened."

Lindsey was overwhelmed and panicked by her surrounding, but oddly the giant hand holding her seemed to be only sanctuary in the world right now.

"Dr. O'Brien, what--what--"

Jimmy had settled down in a comfortable leather chair, and leaned forward. Lindsey seemed on the verge of shock, so he quietly talked to her as he did the only thing he could think of: stroke her hair and whisper calmly to her.

"It's Jimmy for now, Lindsey, just Jimmy, and we are going to think our way out of it, I promise." Just eyeing her, Jimmy figured Lindsey to be six inches tall. And other than being shrunk, she seemed to have suffered no ill effects. Other than being inexplicably barefoot.

"It's OK, Lindsey, it's OK, Jimmy is going to figure it out, we'll figure it out." Jimmy continued speaking soft, soothing words to her, stroking her amazingly silken hair, as he realized that he had no idea in hell how this happened and even less of an idea of how to correct it.

Lindsey felt herself relaxing under Jimmy's tone and touch, as his finger continued stroking her hair, occasionally wandering down to the small of her back and back up. She should probably stop this, but right now it felt good, comforting and it stopped her from panicking.

And then Lindsey's Mom stepped in to heat things up. With a little wizardly assistance.

The blouse Lindsey was wearing had been bought by her Mom, half cotton, half some synthetic material.

The Mighty Quinn, when designing his spell, did not make allowances for synthetic materials. He can be forgiven this oversight since they didn't exist in his time.

The end result was that Lindsey's blouse had shrunk just a hair more than she had.

Now, this would not normally come into play except that, as Jimmy rubbed his finger down Lindsey's back, she reflexively arched, thrusting her not inconsiderable bust line outward. The resulting tension on the material was enough to draw Jimmy's attention to said bust line. And at that exact moment, three more buttons popped open, opening Lindsey's shirt open to just below her breasts.

Now, Lindsey's bra was utilitarian. There were bikini tops on the beach that showed more than she was showing now. There were bikinis in old 50's movies that showed more than she was showing now.

But it was still more than Lindsey had ever shown. And she was frozen, her back still arched, drawing attention to her breasts.

Lindsey stared at Jimmy as he stared at her. Then slowly he drew the back of a curled finger down across her front, and she felt electricity shoot through her. She heard Jimmy mutter how beautiful she was, but it didn't matter. What mattered was the finger caressing her felt more wonderful than anything should.

A finger tip would roam over one breast, than the other, than a thumb would simultaneously rub both in a gentle circle. Her eyes were closed as she was deliriously happy. Then she felt a thumb tug at her shirt just at her breasts and another button popped off. Her eyes flew open and she pushed his thumb away. "Jimmy, don't." "Shhh, Lindsey, shhh, just relax." And then Jimmy's thumb would return to pleasuring her breasts until there was another tug and another button undone. Before she knew it, Jimmy had removed the buttons and had tugged off her blouse.

Lindsey sat up as Jimmy ran a finger across her skin. She pushed the finger reluctantly away. "Dr.--Jimmy, maybe we should stop."

"Lindsey, do you know how breath taking you are?"

Lindsey blushed and lowered her head, her hair falling in her face. "I'm not going to hurt you Lindsey. I'm going to keep you safe. I promise."

Jimmy's finger began caressing her down her back, brushing her hair out of the way. Lindsey reveled in how intoxicating his touch was. And then there was a tiny tug on her bra strap and before she knew it, her bra was undone.

Her hands flew to her front, as she squeaked, "Jimmy, No!" Jimmy gently but insistently pried her arms away and removed her bra, exposing her breasts to his gaze. She tried to cover herself with crossed arms, but Jimmy's probing finger was able to effortlessly brush them aside. And a part of her ... a big part ... didn't want him to stop. The rough/gentle touch of his fingers across her breasts was exquisite, and just the faintest touch of the ridges of his finger pads across her nipples shot fire through her.

Then the touching stopped and she opened her eyes, and saw Jimmy gazing down at her in wonder. She self-consciously started to cross her arms across herself but Jimmy moved his finger to stop her. "Please don't Lindsey. You are too beautiful to hide." She blushed but remained uncovered. Jimmy moved a finger under her breasts, lifting them. She gasped at the touch.

"You have magnificent breasts, Lindsey." Lindsey felt as if her entire body had turned a crimson red at that compliment. "They're beautiful. Can I ask a personal question?"

Lindsey giggled embarrassedly. "Well, considered where your finger is, I don't see why not." Lindsey thought about that for a second. All things considered, she should be freaking out seriously. After all, she was literally sitting half-naked in the palm of her tutor, with the side of his finger lifting up her breasts. But she felt safe. And more important, every touch was new and bringing indescribable pleasure.

Jimmy was thinking the same thing, about the weirdness of it all. But he was enjoying every moment of it. "I was curious, well ... what size bra do you wear?"

Lindsey turned an even brighter red and stuttered, "36C"

Jim lightly dragged his thumb down across both of them. "They're so beautiful. And you have beautiful nipples." Jimmy licked his lips. "Would ... would you mind if I tasted them?"

Lindsey shrunk down. "Jimmy, I don't want to be hurt."

Jimmy ran a finger down her hair and her back. "Lindsey, you're too beautiful for me to even think about hurting."

Lindsey was still looking at his mouth. "But--but your teeth..."

"I won't hurt you, Lindsey."

"No teeth?"

"No teeth, I promise."

Lindsey nodded and braced herself.

She needn't have bothered. When she was close enough to his mouth, the tip of his tongue moved around one breast then another, before he licked them both. Jimmy moved her as if to kiss her breasts but took them both gently between his lips. Having the entirety of both her breasts gently suckled liked that took her over the edge, and when Jimmy slowly lowered her away from his mouth, she moaned in satisfaction.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.