Tribulations (a) - Amazons
Chapter 1: Offense and Justice

Copyright© 2008 by DarkMatter

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Offense and Justice - Three Amazons are captured, tortured and raped by another jungle tribe as judical punishment for a similar offense.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Needles  

"Chief! Chief!", the breathless messenger rushes into the hut. "Chief!".

"Yes, Defo, what is it?", chief Wakuto asks from behind his desk. Yes, an honest-to-god desk, in a tribal hut, right in the middle of the freaking jungle. It even had obvious signs of paperwork on it. So what? Since Wakuto had introduced a paper-based accounting system for his tribe's "income", coupled with bonuses for hard work, productivity had gone way up, and mismanagement and loss had gone down. They didn't have the power for one of those computer things, but considering the size of the tribe he had to manage, Wakuto considered that overkill in any case. So now Defo, one of the scouts protecting the village, had come running right into his calculating the monthly gross banana production, shouting and waving, and making it impossible to concentrate. Leaning back in his chair, the chief sights and repeats his question. "What is it?"

"Chief, the Amazons, you know, the tribe beyond the river,..."

"Yes, Defo, I know - since there IS only one tribe of Amazons around here, that would probably be them."

"Right chief. Right. Well, they took three of our people! Took them right from the sugar field, and disappeared!"

"Oh my, oh my. Last time that happened, must have been almost ten years ago. My father was still chief then. They took three men, forced them to mate with them for about a month, then cut of their dicks and let their children play with them. With our people, not their dicks. With knives! We never saw any of them again. My father took three Amazons in return and had them killed in the traditional way. And that was the end of that. Well, I suppose they have to procreate somehow, and since they are a girls-only club their options are limited. And neither side wants this to become a major issue, so I guess we'll proceed as we did last time. Defo, get together a hunting party. We are going to right the balance."

"Yes chief. Right away. So we are not going to go after them?"

"No. Not a chance. So many would die in such a fight that it would destroy both our tribes. No, we will restore the balance, and that will be it."

Balance and Tradition

"Who did they take, Defo?", the chief asks. He is leading a traditional six-person hunting party - two scouts, one tracker, three hunters - and they have just left the village. Only now does he dare ask that question - too high is the temptation to change his orders and go after the lost ones in case one of them is a close friend or relative of his. But he knows he cannot afford such a course of action, so he had deliberately held back his questions until they were already under way.

"They grabbed Chuko, and Galeno and his brother. They left his sister behind, and just disappeared with them."

"Yes, well, they wouldn't need any more women, they already have enough of those", Wakuto replies with a pang of guilt - guilt over feeling relieved that he only barely knew the victims, even though he should feel the same responsibility for any member of his tribe. But emotions don't work like that. "At least I can now fully concentrate on the task at hand", he sharply calls himself to order. "Worrying about things you cannot change is a good way to screw things up that you CAN do something about", was how his father had put it. He just had to hope that the families and friends of the lost ones would accept his reasoning that they couldn't do anything for them.

"Besides, Galeno's sister is such a bitch, they wouldn't have taken her even if they needed her!", Falema, the woman acting as tracker for the hunting group, adds under her breath just loud enough to be heard but quiet enough that Wakuto can pretend not to have understood her words. While the other hunters chuckle about the comment, he can't help but think that maybe Falema might not be the most impartial observer in this case. After all, Colia - Galeno's sister - had won the competition of who of them would take Jenko as her husband. Funny enough, Jenko himself never seemed to have any say in the matter - and certainly not after he had married Colia! But still, Falema had a point about that woman.

"All right, we'll cross the river at the rope bridge downstream. I know it's not as fast as the liana crossing up ahead, but we have a better chance of surprising some of them coming from there, and we are going to need to use the bridge to bring back our own prisoners when we are done, so we might as well check out now if the Amazons left us any unpleasant surprises there - like a cut rope, for instance...".

So the small group proceeds through the jungle until they reach the river. They check the ropes that not only hold the bridge but effectively ARE the bridge very carefully, for the stream is not exactly tame at this point, and the rocks and currents would make an impromptu bath very unpleasant - especially for any bound prisoner! But the bridge seems to be in order, so they continue for some time, getting closer to the Amazon village.

Suddenly Milo, one of the two scouts, quietly returns and whispers to the others that he has found a small party of Amazons straight ahead, gathering mushrooms in a small clearing. There are five of them, but they only seem to be lightly armed with knives. "Very good", the chief decides, "let's take three of those. We wait until our other scout returns, then we split up. Three of us will circle around and take them from the far side, while the other three of us come from this side and cut off their retreat."

Half an hour later, they are in positions. The chief, with Falema and Milo, suddenly breaks out of the woods between the gatherers and their village, all pointing their bows with sharp arrows at them. Almost immediately, the other three emerge on the other side of the clearing, weapons at the ready. The Amazons, although certainly not cowards, recognising the futility of defence against ranged weapons, offer no resistance as one of the hunters steps forward. He selects three of the gatherers and strictly ties their arms behind them. Had they known what was going to happen to them, they might very well have decided to take the risk against those bows after all, but as it were, they merely followed their captors. Not a word had been spoken when the six Moarés and three Amazons started to leave the clearing and two more Amazons who had been spared.

They continue in silence back to the bridge, crossing it with some difficulty but without incident, and return to the Moaré village. "Those two others we left must have reached their tribe long ago", the chief muses as they enter their own village. "If the Amazons wanted to take their people back, they could have overtaken us before we got back here, because we were slowed by the prisoners. They didn't, so I assume that they have accepted this. Balance is restored."

Fire and Revenge

The sun has set, and the village square is only illuminated by the dancing light of a huge bonfire in its centre. Around the fire, six stakes have been rammed into the ground, and between each two, one of the captured Amazons is tied. They are bound spread-eagled, facing away from the fire, one hand and one foot fastened to the pole on either side. Sweat is glistening on their skin from the heat of the flames, despite the cooler evening air.

Chief Wakuto steps into the square a short while later, tired but satisfied. He had spent the rest of the day after the capture and counter capture dealing with the internal aftermath: Grieving and enraged families and friends, out for blood rather than simple settlement. But as the day went by, raw emotions cooled, and in the end everyone declared themselves satisfied with the current arrangement. So now Wakuto for the first time can leisurely admire the prize they brought home.

And well worth admiring they are, he decides: All three lean and muscular; one raven haired, two brown; one of the brown ones rather small chested, the other two medium sized. With a start he realises that they all lack any hair below the neck - strung up like this they are completely bare. Their skin is shining with sweat, and their positions are quite strenuous, but still they are staring proud into the distance, each one in her separate direction.

"They are called Sahita, Meena and Bunaga, in case you were wondering.", Defo said, stepping up to him. "The one with the black hair is Sahita, the one with the small tits is Meena. Bunaga is the ... er, the third one", he finishes lamely.

Wakuto had not, in fact, been exactly wondering about their names at this point, but it was still useful information to have. "Thank you."

"Sure. I asked them earlier, before we strung them up like this, when they were still in a better mood. I doubt they'd give me the position of the moon if I asked them now."

Surprised by this amount of reasoning, Wakuto compliments him on his foresight. Defo looks very pleased, and retreats grinning back to the circle in which the other villagers are slowly gathering around the fire and their three captives.

"Well, I guess it's time to get this thing started", Wakuto calls out loudly. "I'm going to explain how it's going to play out. As you all know, the Amazon tribe from across the river took three of our people: Chuko, Galeno, and his brother. We have now taken in return three of their people to restore balance in the traditional way. That means that we are going to do unto them, what their sisters are likely doing to our brothers right now! We will rape them, torture them, and possibly kill them. Yes, I know, killing them used to be mandatory, but I've decided to make it optional and dependant on how things work out. The rape and torture are not optional, of course! We will proceed with that for the next three days, which I hereby declare holidays, so nobody has to work except essential tasks. During those three days, they will mostly be tied down on the three benches over there, available to be raped by anyone who feels like it. At regular intervals, they will be taken off the benches and tied to those poles as they are now, to be tortured. Only one person can torture one captive at the same time, so I guess we'll have to form a line or something. Any questions?"

Colia, Galeno's sister, steps forward and demands "I want to go first on all three! They took my brothers! I want them to pay!"

"Well, naturally you do. But you cannot torture all three at the same time, and you wouldn't want two of them to just observe, do you?", Wakuto counters reasonably. "Tell you what, you start with Sahita here, while two others start with Meena and Bunaga, and when you are done, you can circle around to the next one and then once more. OK?"

"Fine! Just pick out two others and let's get some toys out here!", Colia replies, the dancing fire mirrored in her eyes.

Whips and Screams

With the festivities about to begin, the mood of the crowd becomes more relaxed. Colia certainly does her part for that, when she changes into a tiny loincloth made of black leather, barely covering her sex and leaving her ample breasts bare for all to admire. Torturing someone is heavy work, and she does not want to be burdened by clothing.

Colia might not be the most creative member of the Moaré tribe, but she certainly has a good claim to be the most ferocious. She lays the leather single-tail whip that she has chosen as her instrument of torture into Sahita with an enthusiasm that can only be fuelled by hatred. Lash after lash lands on the helpless captive. What she lacks in finesse, she makes up in strength. The bound Amazon struggles in vain against her restraints, her face a mask of pain, and yet also a mask of determination not to scream. She refuses to give her tormentors that satisfaction!

Colia hits Sahita continuously, strike after strike. She does not discriminate, either. One lash lands on the bound woman's left breast, barely missing the tender nipple. Another lands square across her thighs. The next, aimed from below, hits between the legs, drawing a strangled grunt from the Amazon. One more hit, this one lands on her right breast. Another hits her belly. One on the right outer thigh. Next, across both breasts. The left nipple gets caught by the whip, as the captive gasps and desperately tries to keep herself from crying out.

Pain! There is only pain for Sahita. Red, fiery rivers of pain. White hot agony. She is consumed by her pain. Yet she does not cry out. She dares not cry out! It would mean her utter defeat, the loss of the last thing she can keep from her captors. She would lose herself. So she must loose herself in the pain, embrace it. Welcome it. At first, she stops herself from flinching away from the whip. From fearing it! Now she simply waits for the next lash to fall. She expects them to fall. There. And again. And again. And the next. Pain! Glorious pain. No more fear, not more hesitation. Only pain. It fills her soul, as her body overflows. And again. And again. Her body is pain. And she embraces it. Demands it! Looks forward to it! To the next lash, filling her again with pain. And the next. Welcoming it! Her body moves to receive the hits now, welcoming them itself. As her natural chemicals flow through her body, and her acceptance and lust for the pain flow through her mind, she is almost delirious with pain and ... with pleasure!

The feeling is almost unbearable. The pain, yes. But the pleasure! Yet she must not scream! Not from pain, but not from pleasure either! She concentrates on the waves of ecstatic ... feeling ... crashing through her entire being, balancing the torture against her enjoyment of it, and her enjoyment against the pain. She is in a continuous orgasmic state - at least her mind is - riding from one high to the next. And yet, only small moans break her silence.

Fists and Moans

Meanwhile, Falema is busy entertaining Meena, the slight brunette. Falema, too, has gone with the mood and abandoned her clothing. She has not even kept on a loincloth but is entirely naked. Her slim, skinny form and short black hair give her a wiry appearance. Since she lost the contest for Jenko against Colia, she has forsaken the stronger sex and become involved with a group of other women who prefer their own company - at least, when it comes to intimacy. Yet Falema always had a slight sadistic streak, which she could never quite live out with them. She could never be as wild or as extreme as her taste demanded - but now she has the perfect victim!

Meena is no stranger to lesbian sex. After all, in an Amazon tribe, there is not much other sex to be had! So she feels little trepidation at first, when Falema drops to her knees in front of her and slowly starts licking between her legs. She starts at her thighs, and slowly, slowly works her way up toward Meena's more private parts. Her tongue traces the lines of her outer lips, caresses her clit hood, and lovingly circles around her slit. Finally, she softly spears into the opening, and starts licking in earnest.

However, after a couple of minutes - and all too soon! - she stops. Now Meena watches nervously as Falema spreads some kind of oily substance all over her hands and arms. Meena has been fisted before, so she has a pretty good idea what the substance is for, but the woman who fisted her before had smaller hands, and was very gentle and careful. Somehow, she doubts that her torturess will be quite as gentle today.

Being gentle is indeed not high on Falema's list of priorities. She does, however, like it when someone enjoys what she does to them - whether they want to or not! So she does proceed carefully at first, slowly worming two fingers into Meena's cunt, then three. Her thumb plays with the by now engorged clit, while a forth finger slides inside. Her fingers play and fiddle, and her thumb caresses and drums, and Meena forgets all about her nervousness and moans loudly at her treatment. Suddenly, Falema withdraws her hand almost entirely, forms all five of her digits like an arrow, and thrusts forward. Her wrist disappears inside the startled captive with one sudden movement, but even before the pain of the intrusion registers, Falema works her magic with her fingers again, skyrocketing Meena's arousal, so that the pain is merely an afterthought.

She now starts moving her hand in and out, intruding further inside with each forward movement, all the while moving her fingers. Meena is almost out of her mind with the intensity of the feeling - she has never before felt so filled, and all that moving and wriggling fullness is causing untold pleasure! Soon, Falema has her arm inside to the elbow, her fingers fondling the cervical entrance, and then again withdrawing almost entirely, stimulating her g-spot on the way out! The feeling is almost indescribable - Meena cannot even remember at what point her orgasm started, she is completely lost in the sensation. It is at that moment that Falema, with a cruel grin, positions her other, her left hand at the anal opening of the unsuspecting and oblivious woman and pushes fiercely inside. Meena's sphincter is so relaxed and unprepared that it does not offer much resistance, and before Meena even realises what is happening, Falema has both hands inside her body.

Then the pain hits her! She has never had anal intercourse, much less has had a fist inside her rectum, and now that cruel woman has forced her hand inside her without the least bit of concern. But just when the pain threatens to overcome her arousal, Falema forms both her hands to fists and starts wildly moving her arms in and out! Immediately, Meena's arousal builds back up - the rougher the movement, the move pleasure it brings. The fists often hit each other, bruising the thin membrane separating the arms, and they carelessly move in and out, thrusting farther and farther in, and ever more quickly.

Meena is beyond caring now - she has reached an orgasmic high that does not seem to end. Both her lower holes are roughly assaulted, bruised and battered, but Falema's ever increasing ferocity only translates into greater orgasmic spasms for her. She loses all feeling for time or for her surroundings, straining against her bonds and moaning unintelligently.

This is what Falema has always wanted - she does not have to hold back, no, in fact she plows into the woman before her without any hesitation or doubt, as fast and as violently as she can. And the woman loves it! She really does! Despite her growing tiredness and her sore muscles, Falema continues to thrust her fists into her willing victim.

Steel and Gasps

Bunaga, the third Amazon, is different from the others. While she, too, does not look forward to her probable death, she does anticipate her coming ordeal with a pleasant tingle in her belly. The reason for this is that Bunaga is - unbeknown to her captors - a masochist. She enjoys pain, and derives sexual stimulation from it. She had never been able to fully satisfy her cravings with her fellow Amazons, who had regarded her sexual preferences with a wary distrust. But now ... now there would be no stopping it! She would get what she had always wanted, and she would have no way of stopping it. That last thought sends a tingle of fear through the buxom woman, which is quickly swallowed and engulfed by the butterflies of excitement and pleasant anticipation in her stomach.

One of the party that captured them, Milo the others call him, steps forward. He has dressed down to a pair of leather briefs, showing off a well built physique and strong muscles. He carries a small wooden box, which he carefully places on the ground before her. He opens the lid, and upon seeing the contents, a shudder passes through Bunaga. She cannot exactly make out what is inside, but there is a gleam of steel, of sharp, pointy steel. Yum!

But before using whatever is in the box, Milo leaves again and returns shortly after with several large candles and a rubber hose about as long as his forearm. He puts the hose aside and lights the thickest of the candles. With the other candles, unlit, he forms a half-circle around the first one, holding all of them in his left hand. Their wicks are all on the same height, and by twisting his hand around, tilting the candles this way and that, he manages to light them all. With a cruel smirk on his face, he steps up to Bunaga and raises the candles.

Suddenly Bunaga understands why she - and only she - was cut loose and rebound shortly before the torture session started. Her ankles are now bound to the front of the poles she is spread eagled between, and her wrists are bound to the back, angling her slightly backward. Perfect for pouring wax all over the front of her body! Which is exactly what Milo proceeds to do. The breath hisses out between her lips as the first heavy drops land on the top of her left breast. The wax is really hot! Hotter than wax drops usually are, probably because of the multiple flames and the larger volume of the drops. And yes, the drops are larger, molten by a multitude of candles. They also fall much faster! Drop! Drop! Dropdropdrop! The upper half of her left breast is already covered in wax, only slowly cooling and hardening. Some spills over her nipple, drawing another gasp. By now, the drops rain so fast, they are barely discernible, it is more of a continuous torrent streaming down on her defenceless body. And isn't that an erotic image! she thinks, writhing in her bonds under the steady downpour. Her left breast is now completely covered, but Milo holds the candles steadily over her nipple for another moment, increasing the tremendous heat - and the pain - and making it harder for the wax to cool.

After a while, he moves on to her right breast, covering it lightly, then back, and forth again, tormenting Bunaga's entire upper torso. She is in heaven. Or hell. Or both. The pain is incredible. Her tits are on fire, her nipples glowing to the point of ignition, small nubs of hot agony. Pain curses through her veins, flowing right down between her legs, where her untouched cunt starts to lubricate, and in short order, to actually drip. The feeling is all that she ever thought it would be, and more than that, almost overloading her nerves. And then Milo moves the candles further down, over her belly, filling her screaming belly button with a pool of molten wax that does not seem to cool for several minutes, and encrusting her smooth skin with a hard layer of wax. When he is satisfied that there is no more skin peaking though, he moves still lower, first covering her thighs, and then hovering the candles directly over her sex. At first, the heat is a little softened by her juices, flowing free now, but soon her clit and her lower lips are on fire, burning a path right through to her brain, which is locked in orgasmic seizure. The liquid fire pouring on her most sensitive organ sends her over the edge, her eyes rotate back and her entire body shudders uncontrollably.

Only slowly does she come back to earth, reawakened by a slapping sound. It is Milo, using the rubber hose. Using it on her! She can feel it now, a biting sting, all over her body. He is using it to remove the wax! Sad, she realises that he is almost half done, her having missed much of the glorious sensation. It is not enough to make her cum again, but it does spike her appetite nicely.

When Milo appears contend that no wax remains on her that might impede his future efforts, he finally reaches for the box that is still sitting at her feet. He reaches inside, and when his hand comes back out, Bunaga's eyes widen in surprise. He is holding a pack of needles, the kind used on syringes, and they are still wrapped and clinically sealed! He must have gotten them on one of the Moaré's trips to civilisation. Now that she knows what she is looking at, she realises that there are a lot more of those needles in the box, and some other things made of metal that she still cannot make out.

Ouch! Dammit, he just stuck one of those needles into her breast while she was still looking at the box. And now, another next to it. And another. And another. And another. Five needles to a pack. He reaches down again to retrieve five more. Now her other breast is the target. He keeps sticking needles into her soft and pliant flesh until she looks like a porcupine. She has long lost count of the needles, revelling in their quick sharp pain and slow dull throb, but it must be at least a hundred. Both her tits are covered in the butt ends of needles, only her hard nipples are left free. Now Milo picks up a pack of needles that have a different colour on their grip. They seem to be thicker, too. He slowly inserts all five of them, one after the other, right into her left nipple, into the centre and down the tit. Squeezing her tit in his grip to keep the breast from flattening, he pushes them in to the hilt. The pain is exquisite! And now the other nipple. Again, five thicker needles, their grips pointing straight away from her body.

While Bunaga wonders if he will pour some more wax over her, he takes two clamps from his box of surprises. They are strong steel clamps, with sharp teeth and a strong spring-powered grip. He fastens one across each of her nipples, drawing out two more gasps at the intense pain. Her nipples are not only crushed from the outside, but also from the inside by the needles. Her flesh is squashed between three layers of metal, the outer layers moving mercilessly inward.

But Milo is not done. He now moves to her vagina, sticking needles into both her inner and her outer cunt lips. He even sticks some into the opening of her cunt, rewarded by small sounds of distress and pleasure from Bunaga.

For his grand finale, her inserts one of those thicker needles lengthwise into Bunaga's clitoris, puts another of those heavy clamps across it, and starts hitting her tits with the rubber hose, driving the needles deeper inside and bruising her flesh. Bunaga is beside herself with pain. She is crying and sobbing, but at the same time her hips are rotating and shaking, making the clamp on her clit slap from one side to the other, stretching and pulling her clit and causing even more pain. Yet her cunt muscles are cramping as wave after wave of orgasm rolls over her. All becomes a blur, the pain, the pleasure, the orgasms - now painful themselves for their intensity.

Ants and Wasps

Sahita and Meena are both released from their current position and led over to the rape benches. There, they are put on their backs, their legs spread wide, and their heads tilted back. The benches are short enough that both their heads and their rear ends hang off, making all of their orifices available for easy use. And used they will be, if the four lines forming at each end of each captive are any indication. Milo, however, is not done yet with his victim Bunaga, so her appearance at the rape bench is delayed.

Bunaga is still staked out in front of the fire, having come back down from her high, exhausted and running mostly on adrenaline. Milo has removed all of his needles from her body, leaving a bloody mess. He is currently adding to that mess by rubbing something on to her skin. "These are crushed fire ants, in case you were wondering", Milo whispers into her ear. "When other ants smell this, and your blood, they will become far more aggressive. As you will soon find out..."

Next, he wraps a thin cloth around her head and neck. She can still breathe through it, but realises that it will likely protect the covered areas against the ants. And she can already see them, crawling around in three glass jars Milo has placed on the ground in front of her. There must be dozens of fire ants in each jar, all crawling over each other and along the walls of their invisible prison. "Did you know that it's not the bite, but rather the sting of a fire ant that causes acute pain? It feels like your skin is on fire - hence the name. The colour is just a coincidence", Milo explains. Of course, living in the jungle, Bunaga already knows all this, but hearing it again increases her nervousness when looking at the glass containers.

Milo, protecting himself with more of the thin cloth, picks up the first jar, unscrews the lid, and quickly throws its contents onto her body. Before she realises what is happening, he dumps the remaining two jars over her as well, covering her in little red insects that rapidly start swarming all over her. She feels a tiny pinch, when the first ant grabs a bit of her skin with its mandibles to hold on, and then a sharp sting followed by a fierce burning sensation when the ant stings her and releases its poison. A small cry escapes her lips, quickly stifled by a sharp intake of breath as another ant stings.

They all seem to have gotten the message by now, stinging her everywhere, enflaming her skin. She lets out a tiny shriek when some of them sting her right in the armpit, but the individual sensation quickly fades as her entire body is tortured, her skin raw and burning. Worse yet, she feels her arousal building back up, but the pain is too intense and at the same time too widely spread that she could reach her peak. So her sexual frustration adds to her suffering.

She barely notices as Milo fetches yet another instrument of torture. This time, it is a thin tube, made of a fine mesh, closed at both ends, with a solid grip on one end. She is too preoccupied to see how Milo roughly shakes the tube several times, and she also does not notice the angry buzz emanating from it. She does, however, notice when he shoves the tube into her cunt and the enraged wasps trapped inside add their venom to that of the ants, only in a far more sensitive place! She is overwhelmed with pain, screaming and thrashing in her bonds, yet to no avail. But at the same time, the additional pain, and the additional stimulation in the right place, causes her arousal to skyrocket, blanketing her distress with lust. Her body takes over, and her last bit of coherent thought is drowned by bliss.

Rape and More Rape

Before Bunaga is half-carried to the rape benches, where Sahita and Meena are already busy entertaining the male - and parts of the female - population of the village, her body is doused in water to wash off the fire ants, and then rubbed down with some oily plant extract that prevents swelling of the ant stings and soothes the inflammation. Of course, this is done to preserve her good looks and to keep ugly pustules from marring her skin rather than out of concern for her well being.

Long lines of men have formed at the back end of the benches, while mixed lines of men and women are waiting at the other end to be orally pleasured. While Bunaga is finally tied down next to her fellow Amazons, Sahita is brutally fucked by a strong but stocky man and at the same time pleasuring a lithe and sinewy woman orally. The man's cock is build along the same lines as his owner - short, but thick. Even though the penetration is not very deep, the rapid thrusts stretching her delicate opening are very painful for Sahita. The woman on her mouth is obviously enjoying her ministrations, and is not shy about showing it. She is very vocal about her pleasure, moaning, shouting for Sahita to stick her tongue in deeper and crying out in pleasure. She writhes on top of Sahita's face, travelling her hands all over her own body, cupping her firm breasts, tweaking her pointy nipples, now folding her hands behind her neck, pushing her rich brown hair up, now travelling back down, following the lines of her body, down to her thighs, back up a bit to spread her lower lips wider for the Amazon's active tongue to access.

Meanwhile, Meena is busy with two males. They are brothers, and while one of them is taller than the other, their procreational equipment is very similar: Both have extremely long, slender penises. As is often the case with such long cocks, they do not become quite as hard as shorter ones do - they are, however, plenty hard enough for their current occupation. One brother - the tall one - is happily ramming the entire length of his shaft down Meena's rear end. Her already distended asshole does not offer much resistance, but it feels as if her insides were about to rupture from the force and depth of the penetration. The other brother has plugged her front end, fucking her throat so that it feels as if he might shoot his semen directly into her stomach. In fact, it feels as if both brothers must hit the head of each other's cock somewhere in the middle of her body. Breathing is a problem, of course, with the brutal invasion of her throat, but this is her third deep throat today, and Meena is slowly getting used to it.

Sahita's male "customer" is replaced by another, this one with more regular equipment - not too long, not too thick - which is a good thing, because he prefers the dirtier of her holes and Sahita has still not stretched enough there for anal sex to be comfortable - let alone enjoyable. Bunaga, finally secured to her bench, is still half delirious. She barely even notices when two guys decide to team up and fuck both her lower entrances at once - a venture with probably more sportive or adventurous than sexual overtones. Several sharp cracks across her breasts with a thin wooden cane do get her attention though: The tall, boyish woman pressing her clit against her mouth is obviously tired of waiting. Still dazed, Bunaga starts licking and sucking at the engorged organ until the woman coos with pleasure.

It took several hours until every member of the Moaré tribe was satisfied. They were careful not to overextend themselves, since they knew that in the two days left of the Amazons' ordeal, everybody would have plenty of time to play with them at her or his leisure. The three captives were doused with cold water, and then rebound to longer benches with support for their heads for the night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.