Numbers Girl - Cover

Numbers Girl

Copyright© 2008 by Mikas

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A married woman is a little too focused on the amount of people she's had sex with. Or rather, ambitious as she tries to have sex with thousands of guys without her husband finding out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I am without a doubt the dirtiest slut my husband could have ever ended up with. I was always a complete whore, but since I got married it's been just non-stop. My husband is very sweet and understanding, which is really just a polite way of saying completely fucking naive. He's also works a very nice job and wants to take care of me so I can stay at home and pursue my interests. My interests are being as dirty and degraded as I possibly can be. Really, I will take anyone's cock in any hole they want to stick it. I will just spread my pussy open for guys to dump their cum in. And one of my biggest turn ons is that my husband has no clue!

No, he's not the innocent type. He loves talking dirty to me, or when I'm talking dirty to him. He's open to the idea of me fucking other guys. He's open to me showing off to people. He got so hard when I suggest we set up some cameras in the room to video us fucking. He just doesn't know that most of the time they're being used is when he's gone. It turns me on so much knowing how dirty my pussy is every time he's ever fucked it. He always says he likes how wet I am, or how pungent my pussy smells. No clue that in all the time we've been married he has never once stuck his cock inside of me without there being at least 2 other guy's cum already in there.

The thing that turns me on the most is knowing that one day I will show him. I always liked photos and video of me fucking and actually have at least photos from a large number of my sexual encounters ... even from when I lost my virginity at age 12. I even have them all organized by partner and age! Yes, I know I'm a bit of a dork with that. Or maybe slightly OCD. I know off hand that there's pictures of me having sex with 1827 different guys. 953 of them are one on one and the rest are groups. Okay, maybe more than just slightly OCD. It's far more organized than just that, but I won't bother going into it. Basically I have my own porn site setup that is all me, and all contained on one very large portable hard drive. And as soon as my count reaches 2000, it's time to show it off!

Which isn't to say I haven't already fucked 2000 guys, but just so often you can't get any photos. I always carry a camera with me just in case I have sex. You might call it an addiction, or just more of my OCD nature. Like how I never let my husband fuck me unless I've had another guy cum inside me that day. Like one time when we were on holiday in Germany...

We had just checked in to our rooms and my husband starts getting horny. I usually would have already fucked someone on the plane, but this time I had been tired and slept the entire time. Alan was already naked, hard and wanting to fuck and my OCD nature was not about to let him fuck me without having another guy's cum inside me. Quick thinking, quick thinking. Got it!

"Hey baby," I said, "I feel like using the camera."

He grinned and quickly started looking through the bags. I quickly started heading towards the door.

"I'll go get a plug adapter from the front desk!" I said as I walked out the door. He started to protest, but it was too late ... I was already out the door. I knew he wouldn't follow me naked and that he would just wait rather than try putting on clothes and run after me. I also knew that I had a plug adapter. It was in my handbag next to my camera.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.