Co-worker's Man - Cover

Co-worker's Man

Copyright© 2008 by rmdexter

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A shy male runs into a co-worker's hunky guy and ends up providing constant service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size  

As I started to move towards Frank's flaccid tube of man-meat, he stopped me and told me to get the dildo. He instructed me to turn around and he fed it deep into my ass and then attached a little belt-like attachment that had come with it to keep it lodged fully within me.

With the dildo filling my needy ass, I settled in between Frank's legs while he reached over for the remote and turned on the TV. I used my lips, tongue and hands to explore his crotch. He sat back against the stacked up pillows and watched a game while occasionally gripping my head and moving my mouth where he wanted it or instructing me on what he wanted. He'd pull his knees up to his chest and make me eat his ass for awhile or hold my head against his cum-laden balls and tell me to lick.

After about a half hour, his cock started to harden and I once again had the full monster to deal with. I took my time and kept him hard for the next thirty minutes until he had enough of my teasing and took my head and forced it way down on his hard cock until he flooded my mouth with another big load of his warm sperm-laden cum. I swallowed and swallowed and even when he was done, he had me keep my mouth nursing at his deflating cock.

He turned over on his stomach and slid a pillow under his hips and I kneeled behind him and for the next twenty minutes or so, he had me lick his ass from top to bottom and clean his hot moist crease and puckered hole. I covered those beautiful round ass-cheeks with kisses and slid my tongue deep into his relaxed hole as he lay before me allowing me to pleasure him.

He flipped back over and directed me to lick his whole body. I started sucking each of his toes and then made my way upwards. I avoided his crotch and licked the salty sweaty sheen off his stomach and chest before sliding my tongue deep into his hot armpits. He moaned as I licked into the moist soft tissues there. When I had licked clean his neck and face, he pushed me back down to his heavy cock which once again had started to thicken. I sucked and licked slowly as his cock gradually filled. Again, he sat back and let me have my way with him as long as I kept sucking and licking at his big cock. He had said earlier in the day he was going to keep me filled all night long and thankfully, he kept to his word. After another half hour or so of keeping my mouth wrapped around that lip-stretching piece of stud meat, he asked me a question.

"Where do you want this load, Kid?"

I let his engorged purple head slip from my mouth as I looked up at him, "Do you think you could fuck me like you did on the picnic table?" I asked anxiously. Although the dildo had been secured deep in my ass for a long time, I felt like my ass was crying out for his bigger 10 ½" cock to really stretch it.

"RING! ... RING! ... RING!", the sound of the phone echoed thru the room and Frank leaned over to answer it.

"Hello ... yeah ... oh hi Greg." He reached out and pulled my mouth back onto his rigid cock as he continued talking to Greg.

"So you're going on break and want a little snack eh?" Frank said and gave a little laugh. "Well, I was just about to fuck the Kid again so why don't you come by and I'm sure we can find something to feed you." He hung up the phone and let me bob my head a few more times on his hard erection before stopping me. He pulled his cock out of my sucking mouth and moved behind me and undid the belt and slid the warm dildo out of my clutching ass. I immediately felt the needy ache of the unfilled void within me.

"C'mon Kid. I think that desk over there will be just what we need." He strode over to a desk against the wall, pulled the chair back and moved aside the brochures and hotel information binder set nicely on the desktop.

"There, that should be just about the right height." I walked over and crawled onto the desk and sat back on my haunches with my ass hanging over the edge. Just then we heard the chime of the passkey in the door and Greg entered the room. His eyes seemed to bug wide open as he looked over at us. It must have been quite sight to see me leaning forward, my hands on the desk with my ass wide open and hanging over the edge and Frank's huge stud-like form looming over me with his erect 10 1/2" pointing upwards towards my waiting ass.

"Looks like you got here just in time," Frank said turning his monstrous hard-on towards Greg. "Now get over here and get this good and wet before I slip it into the Kid." Greg quickly shed his clothes as he walked over to us and dropped to his knees. I looked on enviously as he slid his mouth over Frank's huge flared head and started bobbing his head. I could hear the wet slapping sound as he covered the cock with his saliva and I could see thick rivers of it running down the upright shaft. Soon even Frank's bag was glistening with Greg's slobber and I saw a few drops fall to the floor.

"Okay, now get underneath him and get that hole ready for my cock," Frank said as he drew his virile manhood out of Greg's suctioning mouth and turned towards my splayed haunches. Greg moved underneath the front edge of the desk and I felt his hot tongue swipe around my moist pink opening.

"Oh fuck, that's good," I moaned as Greg circled around my relaxed opening and then slid his tongue deep into my relaxed hole. I felt him push a mouthful of saliva into me as he got my sloppy ass ready for Frank's massive erection.

"Keep that tongue working on my cock while I fuck him," Frank said as I felt his hot spear slide along the length of my crack. Greg's tongue withdrew from my gaping ass and I felt the head of Frank's cock pressing against my hole. He gripped my shoulders and I felt him flex and my pussy-lips stretched around the plum-sized head and with an "Aaaahhhh" from me, it popped into my ass. As I felt the delicious feeling of his head lodged inside me, it felt even better than usual as Greg's slobbering tongue circled my hole as he ran his tongue over the junction of Frank's cock with my ass.

"That's good Greg. Just keep that up. Here we go," Frank said as he started to sink it into me. I held stock still as I felt that huge love muscle make its way higher and higher into me. I felt the sweat popping out on me as his huge cock stretched and filled me once again. The dildo had only been a temporary solution, this was what I needed! Being fucked in this position was incredible! I felt so totally filled and possessed by Frank's raging boner. Boner was a perfect name for it like this. It felt so hard and powerful as he thrust it high and deep into me. It was like someone's forearm thrusting up high inside me!

When he had it buried all the way into me, I arched my back and moaned with pleasure. I could hear Greg slobbering away and could feel his busy tongue licking around my stretched hole and the base of Frank's cock. His balls were crammed right up against my hole and Greg must have barely had room in there, but I could hear him enthusiastically working away. As Frank started to withdraw, I felt the lining of my ass clutching at his searing manhood as it tried to prevent him from leaving me. He pulled back until just the head remained in me and then slammed it into me in one deep powerful lunge.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" I yelled as his thrust caught me off guard. I threw myself forwards and gripped the sides of the desk as I got ready for the vicious fuck I knew was coming. He started hammering it up and down within me and within the first few thrusts, my enflamed prostate had my cock rock hard and slapping against my stomach. He was letting out a series of low guttural growls as he gripped my shoulders and flexed his hips back and forth as he impaled me on that blood-filled monster. I was flopping my head from side to side as the exquisite sensations flowed thru me. I could feel Greg's tongue bathing my stretched lips as Frank continued to thrust into me again and again. Frank started rotating his hips and with his cock stirring lustfully across my fiery prostate, that was all I could take.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" I shouted as I started to shoot my load all over the desk. I was convulsing and shaking in an orgasmic frenzy as my cum continued to spurt out of my cock. My gripping ass clenched down hard on Frank's cock as he slammed it high and hard into me.

"HERE IT COMES!" he shouted and it felt like he was trying to cram his whole body inside me! He continued his hard thrusts and each one was accompanied by a powerful shot of his semen. I was tingling with pleasure as he unloaded deep within me. He kept a firm grip on my shoulders as he levered himself back and forth as his climax had his erupting cock filling my welcoming ass. He finally slowed and with his cock buried to the hilt high within me, we both paused to catch our breath. Greg continued with slow leisurely swipes of his tongue around the connection of Frank's cock with my clutching sphincter.

"I'm gonna pull out now Greg, so you get ready and keep your mouth tight on his hole now," instructed Frank as he started to slowly withdraw from inside me. I felt Greg's lips and tongue pressing tightly against me as Frank's cock achingly deserted my cum-filled chute. As soon as Frank's broad head popped out of my clutching ring, Greg's mouth seared itself against my sloppy hole. I could hear the sound of him sucking as his lips and tongue vacuumed the hot cum out of my overflowing rectum. His tongue speared deep into me as he sought out every single drop of Frank's precious semen. I pushed down with the muscles in my ass and fed him every drop that had been deposited inside me. Greg licked deep into the warm slick membranes lining my ass as he savored the last creamy morsels.

"Here Greg, clean this up too," Frank said to him. I looked over my shoulder as Greg turned to Frank and licked the cum-streaked ribbons off his deflating cock. He enthusiastically licked and licked until he had Frank's cock gleaming like a newly waxed car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.