Co-worker's Man - Cover

Co-worker's Man

Copyright© 2008 by rmdexter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A shy male runs into a co-worker's hunky guy and ends up providing constant service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size  

I had just finished sucking my first load out of Frank and after also licking up my own cum, I was kneeling contently in front of him.

"Well, let's grab a shower before round 2," he said getting up from his chair.

I followed him into the en-suite bathroom which had a large shower stall with glass panels running from the ceiling to the curb at the floor. Gorgeous marble lined the stall. It was one of those ones made for two people with a nozzle at each end. Frank reached in and got the water running and grabbed a couple of big fluffy towels which he hung on hooks on an adjacent wall.

"I think that should be warm enough now," he said stepping in. I followed like a little puppy after its master and the warm spray bouncing off Frank's body felt soothing.

"I noticed you didn't get to drink much of that beer before we left the bar," Frank said facing me. I just nodded. "Well, I think you should try some of it now... ," he said as he put his hands on my shoulders and forced me to my knees in front of him. I knew what was coming and had never taken a guy's piss before but had often fantasized about it. Frank took his heavy cock in one hand and pointed it towards my mouth while he put his other hand under my chin and tipped my face up towards him.

"Now we'll just take our time on this first one but pretty soon I'll expect you to take all my piss with no hesitation. Now open that pretty little mouth of yours and get ready." I did as he asked and Frank gave his cock a couple of little strokes and held the tip a couple of inches from my open mouth.

"Here we go... ," and with that he unleashed a hot heavy stream of piss right into my mouth. It took me a second to get used to the amount entering my mouth so fast and some was already running out and down my chin. I swallowed to try and keep up and was rewarded with a warm comforting feeling as his piss made its way to my stomach. Frank squeezed his cock and the flow stopped. I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"You ready for more?" he asked. I nodded rapidly as he moved slightly forward.

"Okay, here you go..." he said as he released the next torrent of yellow liquid into my open mouth. I swallowed and swallowed as his piss kept flowing. He backed off and started moving his dick all around, directing his stream all over my face, in my hair and down my chest. It felt hot running down my skin and I knew I was hooked. As his stream diminished he put the head back fully into my mouth and I once again locked my lips behind the ridge as I swallowed the remainder of his piss. I continued to nurse, hoping for more until Frank finally pulled his cock from my mouth.

"That's enough for now, don't worry, you can get all you want later. It's time for you to get me ready for your next load of medicine," he said turning back into the spray of the shower.

I took the bar of soap Frank handed me and started lathering his back. I could feel the latent power of his rippling muscles under his skin. Smooth and firm, I made my way down his back to his bubble-ass. I ran my soap covered hands over those mounds, gripping and rubbing. I delved my hand into his ass-crease as he leaned against the wall of the shower to open himself up to my ministrations. I alternated with both hands in his crack, rubbing gently along the groove and over his puckered anus.

"That's good, get that ass nice and clean," he said with a moan. After spending a couple of minutes on his ass, I made my way downward to his strong thighs, down the rest of his legs and finally massaging the lather into his feet. As I rose, Frank turned around to face me, raising one of his arms. I covered my hands in soap again and moved closer in order to run my hands around his shoulder and upper arm and into his hot moist armpit. I took my time and Frank smiled down at me.

"You like that, eh?" I nodded in agreement and smiled up at him as I went about my work. The feel of his muscular arms and body under my fingers was fantastic. I couldn't believe my luck in running into Frank at the bar.

I must have finished on that arm to his satisfaction as he lowered that arm and raised the other. I repeated my attentions to his other arm and then made my way across his firm chest and downward to his flat stomach. I re-loaded my hands with soap and made my way gradually downward into his pubic hair as Frank leaned against the wall and let me have my way with him. I used both hands to stroke thru his pubic hair and around the base of his heavy cock. I used my fingernails to scratch lightly at the thick base and this caused another moan of pleasure from Frank.

"That's it, you learn quickly what I like," he said as I kept one hand on the base of his cock and moved the other down to cup his tremendous balls and massage them gently as they hung loose in their pouch. They were huge and I couldn't hold both of them in one hand. I noticed his cock was starting to extend out under my lathering and yet the mere size and weight of it was causing it to hang heavily below horizontal. I knew that further attention later would bring it up to its full glory. I then moved my hands one over the other as I lathered the length of that huge cock, being careful not to get any stinging soap into his piss-slit.

"Oh, that's good," said Frank. "I think we're ready for round 2."

We rinsed off and stepped out of the shower.

"Dry me first," said Frank, handing me his towel. I took the towel and devotedly dried him from head to toe before being allowed to dry myself. When I was done Frank returned to the bedroom, leaving me to attend to myself.

When I walked back into the bedroom, Frank had pulled down the duvet and sheets and had propped a couple of pillows at the head of the bed. He was lying propped up on the pillows and as I walked into the room, he parted his muscular legs in invitation.

"I think you know where you belong..." I obediently crawled onto the bed and situated myself between his strong thighs, my face inches from his thickening cock. Frank took his heavy cock in his hand and lifted it out of the way.

"Get your tongue down there and work on those balls for awhile," he commanded. I eagerly moved forward extending my tongue along the wrinkled surface of those giant orbs. I gently manipulated them one at a time in my mouth, moaning as I did so. I serviced his sack for about ten minutes while Frank slowly stroked his cock. He kind of rolled his hips up and as I backed up a little he said, "I want to feel that nice hot tongue on my asshole for awhile." He lifted his knees to give me further access and I dived in, intoxicated by the warm moist smell of his clean asshole. I lovingly moved my hot slippery tongue and lips around his moist pucker. I pushed gently on the opening and felt Frank relax as my tongue made headway into him. I repeated this a number of times before swirling my tongue slowly around the opening and further along his crack. I returned to his hole and was rewarded by seeing that it was more relaxed. I pushed my tongue in even further and could tell Frank was pleased by his gentle moaning from above.

He eventually pushed me back and I looked up and noticed that with my tongue-work and Frank's slow stroking, his cock was back up to its full, engorged 10 ½". I shuddered and moved my tongue to the base, swirling and kissing along the entire length until I reached the drooling, glistening drop of pre-cum at the end. I licked this up lovingly and swallowed, anxious for more.

Frank once again was running his hands through my hair as I made love to his cock. Working my way downwards as I closed my lips behind the ridge, I was intent on taking more of him than last time. I moved my stretched lips further down his cock, then backed off with a firm swirl on the underside of his dick with my watering tongue. He rewarded me with a drooling gob of his precum. After swallowing that delicious teaser, I plunged forward again, taking him further into my mouth. I repeated this motion while keeping my hands busy around the base of that thick dick, my thumbs pressing upward on the underside of the base as I moved downwards. I was able to get about 6" in but was worried that Frank would be displeased with me if that was all I could take. Frank seemed to sense my concern and with his hands on my head, he stopped me in mid-suck.

"I think we need to work to loosen up that throat of yours. I know just what you need," and with that he swung his leg over my head and stood by the side of the bed.

"Lie on your back and just let your head hang over the side of the bed," he instructed. I did as he asked and looking up I could see that enormous cock looming over my face. Frank took his hand and bent his dick down and drew the dripping end of it around my cheeks, lips and eyes. I could feel it leaving a slick trail wherever he touched me with it.

"That's good, I love to see my juice on your face. I'm sure you don't mind. You'll get a full load there before we're thru." I shuddered in anticipation of having my face painted with one of his monster loads.

"Now, just open that sweet mouth of yours wide and try and relax that throat." I opened my mouth wide and he moved forward, pushing down on the top of his cock so it lined up with my mouth. His cockhead filled my mouth and he gently moved forward, bringing it to the entrance to my throat. He slowed as I instinctively gave a slight gagging reflex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.