Co-worker's Man - Cover

Co-worker's Man

Copyright© 2008 by rmdexter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A shy male runs into a co-worker's hunky guy and ends up providing constant service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size  

So it was a typical Friday to end the week at the office. After grabbing a quick bite at home, I decided to check out my local watering hole. Around the corner was a typical roadhouse restaurant frequented by a variety of users. As a bi-male, I had occasionally had some luck at the place and decided a beverage or two was in order to wind down from the week.

After letting my eyes get accustomed to the dim lighting, I noticed a guy that looked familiar sitting at a table near the back on his own, sipping a beer. He looked in my direction and waved me over. I realized then that it was the boyfriend of a good friend of mine from work, Lori.

Lori was in her late 20's and had been living with this guy, whose name was Frank I recalled, for the last 18 months or so. Lori was extremely hot, a tall woman with a large frame and curves to match. She was big and solid, not overweight. She had a tremendous set of tits that she constantly put on display in tight sweaters and a luscious beach-ball ass that begged for a tongue. She was of Greek descent and had these lovely flowing curls of hair similar to the Greek woman who stars in CSI New York. I constantly pictured her as a dominatrix and had dropped numerous loads thinking about her making me her slave.

I had seen Frank with her a number of times as he had popped by the office on occasion. He was about 6'-3" tall and extremely well-built as well. Lori told me that he used to play football in college and the two of them worked out regularly at their local gym. I had tried discreetly to check him out on those visits to our office and I had very much liked what I had seen and often pictured the two of them together. Now here he was waving me over to join him.

I sat down to his left as he was sitting with his back to the wall facing the main part of the restaurant. My back was to the crowd and I nodded as I sat down.

"Jon, right?", he said.

"Yes. Hi Frank. Where's Lori tonight?"

"I just finished dropping her at the airport. She's gone to visit her mom for the weekend."

"Oh yes, I remember her mentioning that."

Frank motioned for the waitress and ordered a beer for each of us.

"I'd really prefer a glass of wine," I said.

"No, you'll have a beer," he replied with a tone of voice that meant the decision had been made. "Two beers," he said and the waitress left and returned quickly with our order.

He noticed me looking at him with a certain concern in my eyes.

"I'm gonna come right to the point," he said pausing and looking directly into my eyes. "You like guys right?" he asked and my immediate blushing gave me away. "And ... I've seen the way you look at me when I come by your office. So here's the situation, Lori's away for the weekend and you and I are going to spend some time together. I can tell you like cock and I've got a number of loads ready to give you."

I was initially shocked by his words but already I was getting so turned on by his dominant attitude that I could feel my cock hardening in my pants. Frank slouched back in his chair and took a swig of his beer. He set his glass back on the table and looked back at me.

"You will do what I tell you and not speak unless I ask you a question. I will not hurt you but you will do what I say. If anything gets to be too much for you, just let me know, otherwise I will assume you are in agreement. Is that clear?" he asked. I nodded in his direction as I meekly looked down at the table, totally turned on.

"Good. Now that we've got that clear, you can start by reaching under the table and see what I have for you."

With my back to the rest of the room, no one could see us as I tentatively reached under the table and felt my hands roam across the smooth surface of his well-worn jeans as I worked my way towards his inner thigh. Oh my god, I thought, as I felt the heavy weight of his thickening cock extending down his thigh. This was the biggest cock I'd ever experienced as I let my fingers explore the length of him pressed between his thigh and his pant leg. I could almost feel the heavy heat of it thru his jeans as it extended well down his inner thigh.

"I think its time to get out of here and put that pretty little mouth of yours to good use," he said getting up from the table. I instinctively stood and followed him out of the bar to his pick-up truck. I got in the passenger side as Frank fired up the truck and pulled out into traffic.

"Here, let's see that mouth of yours," he said as he put his right hand in front of my face and extended his thumb. "Suck on that for awhile," and I moved my lips over and down his thumb. I used a loving suction action that I hoped would please him. I varied my speed up and down and used lots of saliva to make it enjoyable for him.

"Aahh, that's good. You're going to do just fine. That's it ... nice and wet ... slow and firm ... you're going to get a nice reward soon. I think you'll enjoy taking my cum. When I cum, I cum a lot and you just make sure you don't waste any of it, okay?" I simply nodded as I continued to make love to his thumb with my tongue and lips.

It wasn't long before we pulled into the driveway of the small home he and Lori shared. He pulled his thumb out of my mouth with little "plop".

"Don't worry, you'll get something you like even better in a couple of minutes."

I followed Frank into the house which was decorated smartly and followed him towards the back to a large master bedroom with a king-size bed. Frank flicked on the light switch which activated one of the bedside table lamps. Frank kicked off his shoes and socks and flopped himself in an easy chair they had sitting in one corner of the room facing the bed.

"You can strip now, boy," he instructed. Calling me "boy" just reinforced his control over me. I removed my clothes down to my fitted boxers and stood waiting, somewhat bashful.

"All the way, and leave your hands at your sides when you're done." I did as he told me and stood there with my 6" cock kind of at half-mast as I'd been alternating between being turned on and somewhat shy.

"Stroke your cock a bit, I want to see what you've got there," Frank said. I took hold of my cock and leisurely stroked it for a minute of so until it was fully hard. "Not bad," said Frank standing up, "Come over here."

I moved over to where Frank stood and his 6'-3" broad-shouldered frame seemed to dwarf my slightly built 5'-7". He pulled the tails of his work shirt out of his pants and gave me my next set of instructions, "You can start by helping me off with this shirt." I started undoing the buttons down the front of his shirt and gradually his muscular chest came into view. A fine layer of dark hair spread out from the center of his chest and the definition of his pecs showed the number of hours he must have spent at the gym. He smelled ... well ... manly is the best word I can use to describe it. A little musky, a little sweaty, all man. As I proceeded to finish unbuttoning his shirt and peeling it away from his body, I was able to see his flat, firm stomach and a fine line of hair leading into the top of his jeans.

"You like what you see?" he asked. I nodded and looked down shyly.

"You might want to kneel down for the rest," he said, putting his two hands firmly on my shoulders and pressing down slightly. I got the idea and needed no coaxing, quickly sinking to my knees with my face level with his crotch. I could see his cock extending down the leg of his jeans, at what seemed like more than halfway to his knee! There was a damp spot on his faded jeans where some pre-cum had leaked through.

I unbuckled his wide belt, popped the button at the top of his jeans and drew down his zipper, exposing a nest of dark curly hair at the base of what I could see was a very thick dick. He had gone commando and there was no underwear to get in my way. I pulled the back of his jeans off his nice round firm ass and proceeded to work them down, exposing more and more of his cock. It finally popped fully into view and I just had to stop and marvel at it. Not fully hard but with a beautiful weighty firmness, it was a beauty already at about 8" long and so big around I knew I probably wouldn't be able to close my hand around it. He was cut with a very pronounced ridge around the base of his large mushroom head. Just looking at that I knew my lips would find a nice home locking behind that cockhead. Frank lifted his foot up and I pulled his jeans the rest of the way off. With feet shoulder width apart and his heavy cock starting to lift, I knew I could worship this man all night. Frank put his hands into my hair on either side of my head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.