Angels - Cover

Angels

Copyright© 2008 by Tristan_75s

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A father suffering from writers block finds inspiration in a fantasy about his adopted daughter. It leads to some serious problems between them and his real daughter.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

"Do you think I should hang something from my rear view mirror?"

Having just walked into Jessica's room, Katrina paused at the unexpected question. "What?" she asked.

Jess glanced over her shoulder at Katrina, and repeated, "Do you think I should hang something from my rear view mirror? I was thinking maybe an old CD, or fuzzy dice. You know, give it some flare."

Kat laughed as she said, "Jessie, Honey, it's a convertible. How much more flare does it need?"

Jess just grunted and started flipping through the manual again. She was stretched out on the bed on her stomach. One leg was laying flat on the bed, while the other was bent at the knee kicking the air to the beat of the music coming from the radio on her night stand. She wore green socks, an old green t-shirt that stopped mid-thigh, and yellow panties. Her panties were pulled taut over her pussy, clearly outlining her mound. Kat leaned against the door frame admiring the view.

Dropping the towel she had used to dry her hair, Kat climbed onto the bed, and stretched out beside Jessica. Settling her chin on Jess' left shoulder, she glanced at the manual. The page was outlining the function of the power seats. Getting bored, Kat studied Jess' profile. Her deep green eyes were narrowed in concentration as she absent-mindedly chewed on her lower lip. Her cheeks were still rosy after from the scrubbing they had from the bath, and her short black hair was tucked behind her ears. Kat had to force herself not to nibble on them. They were so cute

Kat, rolling over on her back to stretch, asked, "Did you get everything you wanted?"

Jess glanced over at Kat. She admired the way Kat's breasts pushed out against the thin pink night shirt she was wearing. Her stretching had caused the short shirt to rise up to her waist, revealing her frilly pink panties. Dropping the manual on the floor, she reached out for Kat while saying, "Not yet."

Katrina's eyes opened in mock shock. She knocked Jess' hands away, and quickly scooted to the edge of the bed. Sitting up and crossing her arms across her chest, she said, "Oh, hell no. After what you told Dad, you can just forget about that."

Jessie's face filled with surprise. "What are you talking about?"

"You told him about my crush on him," Kat reminded her. "I'm still mad about that."

"You're mad about that? You know he won't take it serious. He'll think I was teasing him."

"But you said he was thinking about me when he was," Kat suddenly stopped, as a blush spread across her face.

Laughing at her sister's expression, Jess said, "I was teasing you. I don't know who," Jess paused, as she remembered the story their father had written, and added, "Or what he thinks about when he masturbates."

Face still burning, Kat shook her head.

Jess' eyes narrowed and her lips developed a sly grin as she said, "If that's how you're going to be." Before Kat could react, Jess reached out and ran her fingers up the side of Kat's ribs. Kat doubled up, as peals of laughter came from her. She tried to pull her arms to her sides, but Jess knew all of Kat's ticklish spots and was relentless. She ran her right hand down to Kat's knee and rubbed her index finger and thumb over the top of it. She then placed her left hand under Kat's buttocks to rub where the sensitive flesh met leg. She darted her mouth to Kat's ear, and breathed deep into it.

Kat had tears running down her face and was having trouble breathing. She felt like she was going crazy, like a wild animal trying to escape from a trap, and she did the only thing she could think to do. She pushed against the bed with her body, propelling herself on top of Jess. As Jess landed flat on her back, Kat darted up to place her lips on Jess'. Jess froze in surprise at the move, and as Kat's tongue invaded her mouth, she relaxed and proceeded to caress Kat's body.

Kat threw her leg over Jess', straddling her left leg. One hand holding onto the side of Jess' face, she placed her other below Jess' right breast cupping the rising mound through her shirt. Jess had one hand on the back of Kat's head, urging the kiss on, while the other moved up under her nightshirt, caressing her butt cheek through her panties. Then she moved that hand up her back, dragging the shirt along.

Kat broke the kiss, and with a pout said, "You just have to always get your way, don't you?" Jess just looked up at her with an innocent expression on her face. Laughing, Kat said, "Don't give me that look, Tramp. I know what you're after." With that said, Kat reached down to grip the hem of her shirt and proceeded to pull it over her head.

As the shirt cleared her shoulders, Jess lifted her head up to placed her mouth over one of Kat's exposed breasts. Kat paused as Jess' teeth grazed over the soft flesh of her breast, and her tongue rubbed the sensitive flesh of her nipple. Arching her back, Kat offered her breasts to Jess' exploring mouth, and finished removing the shirt. Holding the back of Jess' head, Kat looked on as she devoured first one, then the other boob, paying special attention to the nipples. Finally Kat pulled Jess'sJess' face from her chest, and asked, "It's your birthday, shouldn't I be pleasing you?"

Jess smiled up at her and sat up straight. Jess ran the back of one hand down the side of Kat's face. She ran that hand through Kat's hair till she had a firm grip on the back of her head, and leaned in close to place her lips onto Kat's. Kat returned the kiss, and feeling Jess' tongue running across her lips, opened her mouth. Jess' tongue invaded her mouth, and Kat's tongue greeted hers.

Jess pushed back until Kat was laying flat on her back, and broke the kiss. Looking down at Kat, she said, "I teased you, embarrassed you, and told dad your secret, yet you still want to please me first. The way I see things, I need to do some serious making up." The look she gave Kat was very naughty, and Kat felt her heart start to race.

Jess bent down, and placed another kiss on Kat's lips. Then she started moving down her body. As Jess' hands moved to cover Kat's breasts, pinching the nipples, her tongue traced a path down her body, over her chin, down her chest between her breasts, and over her flat stomach. She paused there to thrust her tongue deep into Kat's bellybutton. Kat arched her back, and grabbed the sheets at her sides. She brought her legs up till her feet were planted flat on the bed and her thighs were hugging Jess.

Jess moved her head down until her face was before Kat's panty clad pussy. She could see a dark wet spot spreading across the pink panties and smell Kat's musky aroma. As she moved her hands down Kat's body, she brushed the tip of her tongue against the cloth. Hearing the light whimpers and moans emanating from Kat, Jess buried her face into Kat's mound.

Kat was biting her lip to keep from yelling out, and her hands clinched the bed sheets in a firmer grip. Her hips were starting to buck, and she opened her legs wider.

Jess pulled away from Kat's crotch, and took hold of her panties. She slowly pulled them off Kat. Seeing Kat looking at her, Jess held the panties to her nose, and inhaled deeply. She looked at Kat, slowly licked her lips, and said, "Yummy. My Kitty-cat has such a sweet pussy."

Kat giggled at this, and watched as Jess started removing her clothes. As her nightshirt was removed, her body was exposed. First her tanned legs and thighs, then her yellow panties were revealed. The thin material was pulled tight, displaying all of Jess' features to Kat's admiring eyes. Her stomach, with just a hint of a bulge, appeared. Kat thought that it was adorable. Then the shirt was past her large breasts. Kat could see her tan disappear around the mounds of flesh. The breasts were a pale white, with pink nipples surrounded by lighter shade aureoles.

When Jess had removed the shirt, she turned to toss it behind her. With the material of her panties pulled up into the crack of her ass, Kat got a good view of her bubble butt. As Jess stood up straight and pushed her panties to the floor, Kat stared at Jess' pussy. It was completely bald, and the lips had begun to swell. Then the object in Jess' hand caught her attention. It was a six-inch long, dark red, dildo.

Jess crawled back onto the bed, and covered Kat's body with her own. She bent down to kiss Katrina. After a minute of exploring her mouth, Jessica pulled back and said, "I think it's time for my apology." That said, she put her mouth close to Kat's ear, and making her voice as deep and husky as she could, said, "My beautiful Katrina. How could I have only seen you as my daughter? I love you, and I need you. Oh, Kat."

Kat's eyes opened wide. They had never played that game before. As Jess continued to whisper into Kat's ear, her hand was exploring Kat's pussy. Kat closed her eyes, as she felt a tingle of excitement run through her body, and let her imagination run wild.

Jessica straddled Kat's right leg and placed the dildo to the entrance of Kat's pussy. Jess carefully arranged everything so that they would both enjoy this. Jess held the dildo at the bottom, leaving about four inches exposed. She had the base of the dildo against her leg, and the tip against Kat's entrance, so that when Jess grinds her pussy down Kat's leg, the dildo would penetrate Kat. When she moved back up the leg, the dildo would be pulled out.

Jess bent over, and as her mouth covered Kat's, she moved her mound down Kat's leg causing the dildo to enter her pussy. At the angle she was at, one hand holding tight to the dildo, she was forced to use the other hand as support. Jess used her mouth to help stimulate Kat. She broke the kiss, and started nibbling at her ear. As she breathed deep into it, she felt Kat start to tremble. Even as Jess' own mind was being overcome by pleasure, she thought about how interesting it was that, depending on Kat's mood, breathing in her ear would cause giggles, or moans of pleasure.

Kat was feeling intense pleasure. Between the penetrations, Jessie's knuckles rubbing her clitoris at every thrust, and the sucking on her neck and ear, Kat was going crazy. She had one leg out straight, and the other bent at the knee for Jess to grind on. She reached up with her left hand to tease Jess' breasts, and her other gripped Jess' waist, urging her to go faster. As she felt her body tighten with the urge to climax, she slid her right hand up her leg till she could tease Jess' clitoris as she slid up and down Kat's leg. Then she was climaxing, riding the intense waves of pleasure that rippled through her body.

Jess felt Kat climax, and could feel her own time getting closer, as she continued to grind against Kat's leg and fingers. As she felt her own orgasm rising, she started thrusting harder, riding Kat's hand more than her leg.

Kat could feel her second orgasm coming quickly after the first one. From the way Jess was bucking her hips against her hand and leg, she could tell Jess was also close.

Suddenly, Jess released the hold on the dildo, and as she fell across Kat's body, she grinded her pussy against Kat's hand so hard, that the three fingers that had penetrated her went all the way inside her, and the dildo was pushed as deep into Kat as it could go. Jess' twitching caused her leg to continuously rub the dildo causing it to vibrate deep inside Kat. They held each other tight as they climaxed together.

As they came back down to earth, they held each other close. After a few minutes of snuggling and whispering endearments to each other, Jess got out of bed and said, "I'm going to take a quick shower to wash the sweat off." She paused and then added, "I love you. You know that, right?"

Kat smiled at her from the bed, and then in a sing along voice replied, "I'm Jessie's girl."

With a laugh, Jess left the room.

As Katrina lay there, she realized that Jess had left the dildo deep inside her. She considered removing it, but decided to wait for a moment. She closed her eyes, and imagined that it was David deep inside of her. In a happy daze, she started to doze.

This was how Jess found her when she returned from her shower. Seeing Kat sprawled out across the bed, legs spread, and the object between her legs, caused Jess to burst out laughing. Getting control of herself, as she went to her dresser, she asked, "You going to sleep like that?"

Kat lifted her head, and in a sleepy voice, with a silly grin across her face, replied, "Thought about it."

Jess just shook her head, and after a moment of searching, asked, "Do you know where my blue nightshirt and shorts set is?"

Kat, on the verge of sleep, answered, "I think they're in the dryer."

Jess smiled and said, "Thanks, I'll be right back." As she walked to the door, she reached between Kat's legs and pulled the dildo out, to the sleepy complaints of Kat, and left the room.


David finished typing the last sentence of the story and saved the file. Tomorrow he would start the cleaning up and proofreading of the story. He pushed his chair away from the desk, and to the sound of cracking joints, stood up. He put his fist into his lower back and stretched. Even though he felt sore from sitting so long, he smiled to himself. He had finished his project.

Leaving the study, he went to the fridge and grabbed a beer. He then headed downstairs to the basement/rec room. Leaving the lights off, he walked past the workout mats and weight set to reach the poker table set up in the corner. As he sat down in one of the chairs surrounding the table, he popped the top off the bottle. He took a sip, and reached for the pack of smokes sitting on the table. David only allowed himself 2 or 3 smokes a day. He pulled a cigarette from the almost full pack, placed it in his mouth and leaned back in his chair, just enjoying the feel of it in his mouth.

After a few more sips of his beer, he finally struck a match, and held it to the tip of the cigarette. He watched as the flame increased in size as the cigarette lit up. He shook the match out while enjoying the smell of a spent match. Taking a small drag to accustom himself to the smoke, he released it with a satisfied sigh. Taking a second, slightly deeper drag, he let his mind wander over the events of the last couple of days.

His writer's block had been a pain in his side for a few days, but with Jess teasing him, leading to his fantasy, righted itself. He chuckled softly to himself at the girls' response to his story. He then chastised himself for even thinking about Kat in that fashion. Still, it had been a nice fantasy.

Changing the subject in his head, he remembered Jess' excitement when she saw her new car. A huge grin covered his face as he thought about her jabbering away on the phone to her friends.

Taking a final drag from the cigarette, he snubbed the life from it, took a final swig from his beer, and got up to deposit the bottle in the recycling bin. He decided it was time to check on his angels, take a shower, and then get some sleep.

He was near the top of the stairs when he heard the dryer door open. He looked up from the stairwell to see Jessie, wearing a towel wrapped around her, standing by the dryer. David opened his mouth to say hello to her, when he felt himself freeze. Jess had just bent over to search the dryer, and had caused her towel to slide up, showing off her shapely ass. As she bent her knees to search better, her legs opened up, exposing her vagina. David stopped breathing as he stared at her labia for the first time since he stopped bathing her.

The spell was broken, however, when Jess found what she was looking for and stood up straight. David was about to turn around to head back downstairs when the towel dropped to the floor, and he froze again. The sight of his nude daughter standing there caught him completely off guard. Once again he was rooted in place.

He had a full view of her profile. His eyes traced her contour, up her shapely legs, over the curve of her tight ass, across her almost flat stomach, her breasts jutting proudly outwards with no sag, up her graceful neck, and upon her pixie face. He knew she looked like her mother, but he never realized her body was the twin of Lori's.

As she bent over to pull her blue shorts over her smooth, muscular legs, he felt himself mesmerized by her hanging breasts. The cold air had hardened the nipples into little erasers. As she stood up, pulling the shorts over her curves, she gave a little hop, pulling the shorts over her bottom, causing her tits to jiggle. She ran her hands over the silk covering her fanny, smoothing the fabric.

She took the top and raised her arms, causing her back to arch, jutting her breasts out farther. As the smooth material flowed down her body, molding itself to her curves, David finally came to his senses and looked away. He finally realized he had an aching erection. He quietly made his way down the stairs and back to the poker table. There he sat down, put his head into his hands, and quietly whispered over and over again, "Please, God no. Please not that. Anything but that."

He reached over for the cigarette pack and shook one out to help calm his nerves. He tried to remove the image of his naked daughter from his mind, but every time he closed his eyes, there she stood, in all her glory. He sat there till morning going over his thoughts, and ended up smoking the whole pack. It was only when he heard the girls moving around upstairs did he finally realize what he had to do. He had to get laid. It was the only way that would end these urges he had about his own flesh and blood. "But who?" he mumbled to himself. "I need to get out and start dating again."

He made his way upstairs to the kitchen where he saw Jess having breakfast and Kat making some coffee by the counter. At the sight of Jess, the memory from last night flooded his head. She was still wearing the blue nightie from last night, and though he has seen her in that same outfit a dozen times, it had never seemed sexy before now. It accentuated her body more then hid it. He could clearly see where her nipples pushed against the thin material.

Shaking the images from his head, he said, "Morning, ladies."

Both girls look at him in shock. They both had thought he was still in bed. Jess snapped out of it first and replied, "Morning." Kat quickly followed suit.

David walked over to Jess, and bent down to give her kiss on the forehead. He had to force himself not to stare at her bosom. As he straightened up, Kat, carrying a cup of coffee, gave him a quick hug.

"How did my angels sleep last night?" he asked, as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Pretty good," was both replies.

Taking a sip, he then asked what their plans were for the day.

Jess, being too busy with her cereal, left the answering up to Kat, who responded with, "We're planning on going to the mall. Jess wants to look for a new blouse, and I saw these adorable boots on sale yesterday. After that, maybe a movie or something."

David nodded and said, "If you two are out till evening, why not grab a couple of pizzas on your way home. I'm kind of in the mood for pepperoni."

Kat and Jess both agreed to the idea, and David excused himself. He refilled his cup, and headed for his office. He sat down to start the final touches on his story, but his mind kept wandering. Realizing that he wasn't going to get any work done that way, he booted up his laptop and opened up a folder called "Personal". It was here that he typed personal notes, story ideas, his diary, and whatever else he needed. The folder was password protected, not so much from his daughters, but from the occasional visitors they had over. Now though, he was glad his girls didn't know the password.

He created a new file simple called Jessie. He stared at the screen, getting his thought in order, and started typing.


Today, I learned something about myself. Something that disgusted me, but I can't stop thinking about it. Today I leaned that I desire my own daughter. Yes, I know it's sick, wrong, and immoral, but I JUST CAN"T STOP. I have to do something ... anything to erase those images from my head.


David went on to write about what happened, and what he felt he needed to do about it. When he finally typed the last line, "I hope you can forgive me Jess. I will do whatever it takes to become the father you deserve once again." He leaned back and closed his eyes. After a few moments he decided that pouring all his feelings out like that did indeed help calm him, so he closed and saved the file, closed the folder, and went back to proofing his story.


Kat and Jess had a blast at the mall. Jess bought not one, but two blouses, and some air fresheners in the shape of flip flops to hang in her car. Kat ended up passing on the boots, getting a new summer dress instead. She also bought some perfume to replace her old stuff that was almost out. After window shopping for about an hour, they decided to go to a new movie that they both wanted to watch.

They got lucky as a parking space opened up right in front of the multiplex. They walked up to the ticket counter, where a young man with wavy brown hair looked up at them. He got a big smile on his face upon seeing them.

"What can I do for you ladies today?" he asked.

Jess, glancing at the man's name tag said, "We need two tickets for 'The Notebook' please, Jason."

Jason seemed quite pleased that a young pretty thing like Jess would bother calling him by name. He hit a button on the counter in front of him, causing two tickets to spit out. He pulled them apart and passed them through the window saying," Good choice, that movie has had some good reviews. That'll be 16 dollars, please."

Jess slid a twenty to him and waited for her change. As she put the change into her pocket, she gifted him with one of her most dazzling smiles and thanked him. She could feel his eyes on her as they entered the theater.

"I'm surprised you didn't try to get him to go into the movies with you," Kat grumbled.

Jess looked at her in surprise until she saw that Kat was just teasing her. Showing that she could give as well as get she replied, "Well, if you don't mind," started to turn back to the ticket booth.

Kat quickly grabbed her arm, saying, "Don't you dare."

"Aw, come on Kat, you know I'd share him with you," Jess teased.

"Oh, in that case," Kat replied as this time she turned back toward the ticket booth.

This time Jess grabbed her arm laughing. "Enough. If we keep goofing off we'll lose out on the best seats."

They quickly got some sodas and a large bucket of popcorn to share, and found their seats. Holding hands, they chatted till the movie started. Halfway through the movie, Jess looked over at Kat. The soft light from the movie screen reflected off of her. She had a lock of hair held softly in her mouth as she stared intently at the screen. Jess felt her heart fill with love for this girl. She gave Kat's hand a squeeze causing her to look at her. Kat pulled her hair from her mouth and graced Jess with a beautiful smile. Jess leaned in and gave Kat a quick kiss on the lips. Kat's smile got even bigger as she snuggled up to Jess. They stayed like that through the rest of the movie.


All through dinner, David had to keep forcing his eyes off of Jess. He had thought that, by writing down his feelings, his lustful desires had faded. That illusion was shattered the moment he saw her. They had both changed into their new outfits the moment they got home, and they both looked delightful.

As the girls discussed the movie, and the cute guy they saw there, David focused on the corner of the coffee table. He wasn't worried about the girls noticing it. He had done it so often that they would just assume that he was thinking about work. He knew though that if he looked up, his eyes would go straight to Jess.

When dinner was over, Kat said that she would do the dishes. David immediately volunteered to help. He dried as she washed. He was going over the problem of Jess, when he finally noticed the perfume Kat was wearing. He glanced over at her, remembering what Jess had said the other day. "She has a crush on you." He shook the thought out of his head. Jess was always saying stuff just to see how people would react to it.

They had finished with the dishes, and Kat was putting them away, when this thought entered his head. "She's not your real daughter." He stopped cold as that thought hit him. Kat, having just finished putting the last of the dishes away, step back into him. Before he realized what he was doing, David's arms reached around her drawing her into a hug. Kat stiffened in surprise, but immediately relaxed and leaned back into his embrace.

David ended the hug but didn't release her yet. He slid his hands up her sides, enjoying the feel of her dress over her skin, up over her arms, till his hands were on her shoulders. He started to gently kneaded her shoulders, and Kat responded with a soft moan, and leaned her head forward. The smell of Kat's shampoo and perfume assaulted David's senses. As he moved his fingers onto her neck, touching her soft skin for the first time, he noticed that the top two buttons of her dress were undone. He could just see the smooth, flawless, rise of her breasts. He gently moved his hands back onto her shoulders, his fingers sliding underneath the collar of her dress. As he kneaded her shoulders, he pushed the material to the side.

Kat was lost in the feeling, and didn't realize what was happening. As the material slid off her shoulders, more, and more of her breasts came into David's view. As his hand moved over to where her shoulders and arms met, gently kneading the soft skin, he tilted his head down and placed a kiss on her neck. The thin material of her dress was barely covering her nipples when Kat moaned in pleasure, arched her back, and pressed her bottom into David's crotch. His member had gotten semi-hard through the experience, and they both felt the contact. This brought them both back to their senses. David removed his hands from Kat's arms, and stepped back as Kat quickly adjusted her dress. They both looked at each other in embarrassment.

David mumbled a quick goodnight, and darted from the kitchen. As he passed through the living room, he saw Jess lying back on the couch reading a magazine. He told her goodnight and ran up the stairs. He was at the top of the stairs when he realized that he had just looked at Jess, and had no sexual thoughts about her at all.


Kat stood in the kitchen trying to figure out what just happened. The memory of David's hands on her body lingered, and she found herself getting aroused. "Could he have been feeling the same way?" she thought to herself. The soft material of her dress was rubbing against her nipples, causing them to become erect, her skin still tingling from his touch, the spot on her neck where David had kissed her, and the feel of his crotch against her ass, all were causing her to become more aroused. With her whole body tingling, she walked into the living room to find Jess lying on the couch.

"I told him you had a crush on him." That memory came flooding back into Kat's mind. This was her fault. A few long strides brought her beside the couch, where she took the magazine from Jess. Jess started to protest, but Kat threw her leg over Jess' body and sat on her.

"You did this," Kat almost snarled as she grabbed each side of Jess' head and kissed her. Jess was so surprised that she didn't even return the kiss. When Kat finally broke the kiss, Jess just stared up at her in shock. Her eyes got big when Kat reached down, gripped the hem of her dress, and pulled it over her head, leaving her wearing nothing but her panties.

"What are you doing?" Jess exclaimed in shock as Kat stood to remove her panties. Jess quickly looked at the top of the stairs as if expecting their father to start walking down them. "Stop it, Kat. Dad's still up."

Kat just ignored her as she pushed Jess back down onto the couch, and pulled Jess' skirt and panties down her legs. Despite Jess' protest, she lifted her butt up to help. Kat then moved up Jess' body to start unbuttoning her blouse. Jess tried asking her again what she was doing. Kat's response was, "Raping you. Now shut up and enjoy it."

Jess tried again to reason with her by saying, "He's still awake. What if he comes down here?"

Kat, with her hands inside Jess' blouse squeezing her breasts, put her mouth close to Jess' ear, and said, "Think of the excitement of being discovered, the thrill that we might get caught. Plus, he won't be coming down, trust me on that." With that said, she gently took Jess' ear lobe into her mouth and nibbled on it.

Jess, despite her protests, felt herself becoming aroused as well. Without thought, her hands moved to start stroking Kat's body.

Kat abandoned Jess' ear to start placing kisses on her neck. As she felt Jess' hands start squeezing her breasts, her fingers pinching and pulling her nipples, Kat once again kissed her. This time Jess kissed back. Kat felt Jess' tongue touch her lips, and opened her mouth to the intruder. They explored each other's tonsils for a few moments. Kat then broke the kiss and started her way down Jess' body, placing kisses as she went, on her chin, then the hollow of her neck, then the valley of her breasts. Kat moved her mouth over Jess' left breast, inhaling it into her mouth. As she pulled back, she bit the nipple with her lips, tugging till it popped free. The nipple stood erect, glistening with saliva. Kat then went to pay the same attention to Jess' right breast. Jess held Kat's head to her chest, urging her on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.