Our New Neighbor Takes Over - Cover

Our New Neighbor Takes Over

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A new man moves in next door and gains access to the computers of Jill and her sixteen year old daughter. He finds plenty of blackmail material on both computers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

It must have been exactly one o’clock when we arrived at our neighbor’s gate. I waited for mom to open the gate or knock or something but she just stood there with her head down and waited. I waited impatiently with her.

The last thing in the world I want is to once more enter Sean’s backyard. I don’t want to go through that gate ever again after the nasty things I saw and did in that backyard yesterday. But I’m standing here listening carefully for any sign that there is someone on the street or sidewalk behind me. I’m nearly as scared of being seen in this outfit by a neighbor as I am of what I know is going to happen once we enter that yard. I’m extremely aware that from the back my mother and I must both appear to be naked. Hell! From the back we are naked!

He must have kept us waiting there for close to five minutes. I didn’t hear anyone walk past on the sidewalk behind us but I heard several cars pass. I prayed the drivers of those vehicles didn’t see us and that they aren’t occupied by anyone we know.

Sean finally decided he has kept us waiting long enough and opened the back gate. He stood there looking just like the arrogant bastard he is. He took his time, looking us over, running his gaze over our nearly naked bodies. It seemed like a very long time before he turned and walked away as if we don’t even exist. The conceited, egotistical bastard!

He returned to his seat on the patio. We stepped into his backyard and mom closed the gate. I waited, unwilling to be alone with Sean even though I’ve already learned my mother can do nothing to protect me from the evil prick. As soon as she latched the gate we meekly made our way to his chair.

He ignored my mother at first. He waited until I was standing in front of him and he ogled my all but naked body.

He wiggled his finger at me, calling me closer. As soon as I was standing by the arm of his chair he said, “Let me see that baby smooth cunt of yours.”

I think I expected this part at least to be easier. He saw me naked yesterday. He had his finger inside of me. He even watched me sexually satisfy my brother last night! And I certainly can’t forget all the people who were treated to the sight of my naked pussy this morning.

But it honestly doesn’t feel any easier. To be so damn helpless, so powerless and in the hands of a blackmailer, rapist and god knows what else is a horrible feeling which I suppose a person has to actually experience to fully understand. I swallowed loudly and reached down with shaking hands. I slowly pulled the front of my thong out and down, probably giving him a show more to his liking because of my obvious fear.

His hand reached out and cupped my pussy, confident that it’s his for the taking. While his fingers examined my crotch he smiled and in a deceptively friendly and conversational tone of voice he asked, “Did you enjoy your shopping trip?”

Yeah, right! Like that was a remote possibility!

I kept my head down, though, and answered quietly but truthfully, “No, master. It’s the most humiliating thing I’ve ever done.”

He grinned and said, “That was the point, cunt. But I’m told you did very well today. The other customers were extremely pleased by your performance. And Ivan called to rave about you. He can’t wait until you need another pair of shoes or a nice leather outfit. You impressed him with your sweet young virginal body. He wants to fuck you so badly. I almost feel sorry for him. I need to keep Ivan happy so I’ll probably send you back for more shoes in a week or so.”

He surprised both of us when he didn’t immediately tear my suit off and separate me from my virginity. Instead, he removed his hand from my vulva and he sat back and relaxed. He said, “I want you two to splash around in the pool for a while. Cool off and relax. I’ll let you know when I’m ready for you.”

Mom responded for both of us, “Yes, master.”

We went to the steps and waded into the pool until the water was up to our necks. The cool water did feel good. We stayed close to each other for comfort and tried to relax a little. I looked down through the clear pool water and I saw that the brightly colored patches of our suits have all but disappeared. The splashes of color served only to call attention to the parts of our bodies that are supposed to be covered in public.

We floated around together but we couldn’t talk openly. I have nothing to say that I want Sean to hear. There are things I might have asked my mother, if I could get up the nerve. But a lot of those things are about him, or about her; things she wouldn’t want to share with him. So we were quiet, just staying close together because misery loves company.

I glanced at Sean out of the corner of my eye from time to time. I don’t understand why he’s delaying the inevitable. He continued to ignore us, though. He sat in his chair, totally unconcerned. His feet are up. He’s sipping on a beer as if he hadn’t a care in the world. He gives the impression of having forgotten all about us.

I soon found out why my virginity still remains intact. The doorbell rang and Sean answered it using the intercom by the patio door. A moment later two men came in through the house carrying large cases.

They briefly glanced in our direction as they came into the yard but didn’t pay us much attention. It’s obvious the new arrivals are expecting us to be here. From the way the three of them behaved I got the definite impression that they know each other well and have done this before, whatever the hell “this” is. I glanced at mom but I can tell by the expression on her face she doesn’t know what’s going on, either. I thought I was already as nervous as I could be. Turns out I was wrong. I don’t know what’s going on but I don’t like the looks of it.

Sean greeted the men warmly and they talked quietly for a few minutes. Then the two men opened the cases they carried in and pulled out large, professional looking movie cameras. They plugged in a bunch of wires from the cameras to some kind of metal connection box by the patio door. When the men were ready, Sean came over to the side of the pool and told us what he wants us to do.

He ordered us to get out of the pool and put our high heels back on. We are to act as if there are no cameras around. Without ever looking at the cameras we are to stretch and pose in more or less natural poses, allowing the cameras to get a good look at us. When they have enough footage of us degrading ourselves for the cameras in that manner someone will signal me and I’m to move over to stand in front of Sean.

He ordered my mother to follow me. She is to stand behind me, remove the two tiny garments I’m wearing, caress my tits for a minute and then say, “Master, would you honor me by taking my sixteen-year-old daughter’s virginity? I want her first fuck to be with you.”

He told us he’ll take over from there.

Mom and I glanced at each other uncomfortably. It’s bad enough that I’m about to be raped by this son of a bitch. But just to make matters a whole lot worse he invited two friends over. I’ll be putting on a live sex show in front of an audience! And even worse than that, it’s going to be recorded! What in the hell is he going to do with the movie?! Post it? Sell it? Whenever I start to think that at least my current situation can’t get any worse he makes a liar out of me.

Mom moaned quietly and headed for the pool steps. When I was slow to follow she grabbed my hand and pulled me along. We climbed out of the pool hand in hand. A quick glance down confirmed that, just as I expected, for all intents and purposes we’re both naked.

We slipped our new sandals on. The ones that make our asses “look so fuckable” according to Ivan in the shoe store. We tried to ignore the cameras as we shook the water off of our bodies and posed self-consciously, trying to act as if what we’re doing is perfectly natural. I’ve certainly never seen a woman climb out of a pool and behave this way with the possible exception of the women in TV commercials, put there to entice males to watch them.

I didn’t see Sean’s signal. I’m too embarrassed to look around. My mother must have seen it. After a few minutes of stretching and posing my mother nudged me and with her eyes indicated it’s time for me to go stand in front of Sean. She followed right behind me. I know she isn’t doing these things of her own free will but I wish it didn’t look quite so much like this situation is turning her on.

When we were standing where he wants us mom untied my top. As it fell away she grabbed it and dropped it on the table beside him. She pulled at the bows on my hips. They came loose and my neon colored little thong fell away.

After dropping the bottom of my suit on the table my mother reached around me and gently teased my tits just as Sean ordered. I’m so nervous about being touched this way by my own mother, and by the fact that two men are seemingly sucking all of the air out of the backyard with those large cameras, that for a brief moment I almost was able to not think about Sean.

My mother massaged my tits for a couple of minutes as instructed. I didn’t see anyone cue her but she repeated the lines Sean gave her to say. She didn’t sound like enthusiastic but neither did I get the impression she’s choking back her tears as she asked him to take my virginity in a dull, monotone voice.

I’m pretty sure that whoever the audience is for this movie they’re making, when they’re watching this later they’ll get a kick out of her lack of emotion. It must be obvious from the expressions on our faces if nothing else that we’re both doing this against our will. I suppose a lot of the perverts out there will get a special thrill from that.

After my mother asked Sean to fuck me he stood up and ordered me to undress him. He’s only wearing a sport shirt which is unbuttoned and hanging open and a pair of trunks.

His body holds no surprises for me after yesterday. But I despise him and have no desire to do the things he’s about to make me do. I remembered my mother’s advice to concentrate on the reason I have to do this. That advice doesn’t seem to work well for me. I also remembered his warnings about hesitating and the threats with which he backed it up. His threats are proving to be a better motivator than the mind games my mother suggested. I began moving immediately. I reached up and pulled his shirt off of his broad shoulders. I put it down on the table near my suit.

I reached down and began to work his trunks down. His cock isn’t totally soft, but it’s nowhere near hard. I focused my gaze off to the side, trying unsuccessfully to imagine myself anywhere but here as I pulled the front of his suit out and away from his cock in front and slowly worked it down past his knees. I pushed it down to the patio floor and he stepped out of it.

When I stood back up he looked me in the eye and with that arrogant smile of his plastered all over his face he said, “I watched you closely last night with your brother. I saw how badly you wanted to fuck him, and how much you wanted to suck his cock. You’re a horny little bitch. After you leave here today you’ll be able to do those things with him. In fact, I encourage it. But I’m going to be your first. The first cock you suck is going to be mine. The cock that shreds your hymen and takes your virginity is going to me mine. Pull a cushion over here and let me teach you how to be a good cocksucker, little girl.”

The cameras zoomed in as I knelt between his legs and reached out once more to grasp his cock. I would have thought that after holding it in my hand yesterday and after bringing my brother to orgasm twice last night I wouldn’t be this nervous.

That’s not the case. Sean still scares the hell out of me. I’d be a fool to feel any other way. It isn’t just that he’s a blackmailing rapist and a pervert. It’s more intimate than that. There’s a world of difference between his intimidating sex organ and my brother’s. Sean’s cock is much larger and much uglier than Brad’s. Not that I think Brad’s cock is ugly.

The cameras seem to amplify the fear and humiliation I’m experiencing. They’re so intrusive! Beyond that lies the threat presented by the very existence of the recording they’re making.

The cameras don’t seem to bother Sean, though. I noticed that when he wasn’t playing to them he ignored them. But it seems as though most of the things he says to me are things he’s saying for the benefit of the cameras.

As if to prove me right he leered down at me and said, “Okay, little girl. The first thing you need to do is skin back my foreskin and gently lick the head of my cock. Sometimes dirt and sweat and drops of piss and other bodily fluids collect under the foreskin and they need to be cleaned out. My favorite method of cleaning my cock is in a fucking cunt’s mouth.”

I stared at the very tip of his cock which is peeking out from under his foreskin. Even though it isn’t completely erect yet it’s already leaking lubricant and it looks pretty gross. I started to lean forward slowly and he asked quietly, “Are you hesitating, you little bitch?”

I paused long enough to respond timidly, “No, sir.”

I had been. But I didn’t now. I can smell his cock as my face drew close. It isn’t a foul smell exactly. But he smells of sweat. I suppose he’s reasonably clean, but it’s a hot day and he has been sweating.

I finally touched the tip of my tongue to the head of his cock. I moved my tongue over it lightly before dredging up the courage to gently pull the foreskin down and away from it. I didn’t look. If there’s crud accumulating there I don’t want to see it. I stared at his stomach as I swirled my tongue around his cock for a few minutes.

I can feel his eyes staring at me and despite every attempt I make to put them out of my mind I’m constantly aware of the cameras catching in great detail every debasing act I’m forced to perform.

Before he continued with my cocksucking lesson he ordered my mother to remove her suit and then to kneel beside me.

It required only a few seconds for her to remove the tiny bikini. She pulled a cushion from a nearby chair and after placing it beside the one I’m kneeling on she dropped to her knees beside me. As soon as she was in position Sean said, “Okay, cunt. It’ll be easier for your little girl to learn how to suck cocks properly if she gets turned on. Don’t you agree?”

My mother quickly answered, “Yes, master.”

Sean grinned and said, “Since she’s only sixteen and a stupid virgin. She’s going to need all of the help she can get. I want you to reach between her legs and see if you can raise her excitement level a bit.

“Since you asked me so nicely, as a favor to you I’m going to fuck her in a few minutes. I’ll go ahead and take her virginity for you. She’s going to need all the moisture she can wring out of that little pussy to take my big cock. Go ahead. You know what to do.”

I felt my mother’s hand as she gently worked it between my legs from behind and began to tease my pussy with her fingertips. At first I was so turned off by the idea of being touched there by my mother that it had the exact opposite of the desired effect. Before very long, though, the sensations started to become very pleasant and all but irresistible.

My mind is terrified. But my body knows what it likes. It wasn’t long before I began to realize Sean was right, about this at least. Being aroused makes these kinds of things easier to do.

Sean returned his attention to me. He said, “I’m not going to cum in your mouth this time, cunt. I’m going to cum in your pussy when I rape you in a few minutes. I know that since this is the first time you’ve sucked a cock you won’t be worth a shit at it. You won’t be able to take it into your throat, yet. But I had better see some enthusiasm. I won’t settle for a dispassionate blowjob. I insist that my cocksuckers really throw themselves into their work.

“Okay, bitch. You can stop concentrating on the head of my cock now. Start sliding your lips down the shaft as far as you can. I want to feel your tongue, but I had better not feel your teeth if you don’t want to eat through a straw for the rest of your life.”

His cock has been growing as I licked the head and it feels like it’s fully erect now. I’ve been under the impression the head of it has pretty much filled my mouth. I don’t know how much more of that thing I can get in my mouth. But I have to try to please him. I know he’s going to demand more of me than this. The alternative to pleasing him is so far unspoken but hinted at in terms that make it unimaginable.

I wrapped my lips around his cock just below the fat knob at the tip. I started slowly sliding my lips down and gently moving my hand on the shaft the way my mother taught me yesterday.

I had hardly moved my head at all before I started to gag. I know from what I was forced to observe yesterday that he won’t abide a gagging cocksucker. The terror I’m experiencing doesn’t seem to help me control the impulse, though.

My mother leaned closer and whispered, “Sweetheart. Swallow before you slide your mouth down over his cock. It takes some practice but once you get the hang of it you won’t gag like that.”

It doesn’t help that she sounds as scared as I am but even as scared as I am I feel a sudden urge to laugh out loud at the mental picture that swept over me in that instant. How many girls receive cocksucking lessons from their mothers?!! The urge to laugh only lasted a fraction of a second, though. I quickly discovered that it’s nearly impossible to swallow with a mouthful of cock but I tried it and it turns out my mother knows what she’s talking about when it comes to sucking a cock. After a few clumsy attempts I found that I’m able to take nearly half of his fat cock into my mouth without gagging.

I’ve heard the term deepthroat before. I’ve heard the crude jokes and comments from the boys at school. I know what it is. Without actually giving it a lot of thought I’ve always been certain, though, that whether or not it’s an urban myth it’s a skill which I would never acquire. There is no way this monstrous slab of meat is going any farther into my mouth than it has already. I’m struggling to handle what I have in my mouth now!

He let me work on his cock for several minutes before he pushed my head away as if he was disgusted with my inept attempt to suck his cock. He brusquely ordered me to stand.

I’m not looking forward to what comes next but I’m more than happy to stop choking on his big cock. I got to my feet and stepped back, wiping the tears from my eyes with the backs of my arms. I’m even more nervous now that the time for what I fear most is apparently here. As unpleasant as it was to have to suck on his fat cock, at least there was no pain and no blood involved. No part of my body was torn in the process.

Sean got to his feet in front of me. He turned and moved his beer, his watch and his wallet from the patio table and placed them on a chair nearby. He turned to me then, picked me up as though I weigh nothing and placed me on the table, right in the wet spot where his beer had been.

I winced at the cold but said nothing. Sean pushed me down onto my back on the table and spread my legs as far as they would go. He lifted them up over my head and ordered my mother to move to the other side of the table and hold my legs in place.

It’s a very humiliating position made even more so by the fact that my mother is assisting. I’m totally exposed in this obscene position. And I’m totally helpless.

Sean sat back down in his chair and leaned forward. He examined my pussy and permitted the cameras to get some extreme close-ups. He spread my pussy open and made sure they recorded the existence of my hymen. Then he leaned down over me began to use his tongue on me.

Brad kissed and licked me there last night and it was fantastic. I really enjoyed the hell out of it. But Sean has total access to my exposed sex and for him this isn’t an experiment. He has done this before. A lot! He knows what the hell he’s doing! His tongue explored my virgin opening and teased all the most sensitive areas. Even though I fought it I started becoming very, very turned on. The things my mother did earlier with her fingers while I was sucking Sean’s cock were nice. It was very pleasant. But even though I hate this man with a passion, what he’s doing now is taking excitement to an entirely new level! I expected to be subjected to a lot of abuse today. I knew I was going to be raped. I knew there would be pain and humiliation. I never expected pleasure!

It’s unwanted pleasure. I hate myself for giving in. In a sense I’m surrendering to him all over again. Nevertheless, it’s an amazing feeling and I have to accept the fact that no matter how I feel about Sean my body REALLY likes what he’s doing.

For most of the time since he put me down on the table I’ve had my eyes closed. I opened them for a moment and looked around, perhaps in the hope that being reminded of my situation would help me control my reactions to the things Sean is doing. I see one camera pointed at my face and another getting close-ups of my pussy as he forces me to experience one fantastic orgasm after another. Obviously, being reminded of these humiliating circumstances doesn’t have any effect on the pleasure I’m feeling.

Sean stretched my pussy open as far as possible without damaging my hymen. One of the cameras came in for a super close-up. I didn’t realize at first that they were getting one last shot of my hymen! They’re filming the proof that I’m a virgin before Sean makes that a thing of the past.

Oh well. It’s just one more humiliation in what is rapidly becoming a life of humiliations.

Once they photographed my insides for a minute or two the camera moved back slightly, just enough to be out of Sean’s way. My mother continues to hold my legs out of the way to facilitate my rape. The cameramen make sure to pan up frequently to record her naked body and the tortured look on her face.

Sean got to his feet and moved into position between my legs. His fat cock came to rest on my very wet slit and I gasped at the touch. He didn’t put it in me, not right away. He slid it up and down very slowly through the lust swollen lips of my wet, sensitive slit.

The stimulation I received from that hot, fleshy rod on my slit is irresistible but I’m still uncomfortable with the idea of that very large tube of male flesh entering my small body. I can’t deny, though, that his big cock feels very nice sliding up and down through my slit and gently moving over my blood engorged clit.

He continued teasing me like that for several minutes, all the while watching my face. I know he can see how much he’s turning me on and that it amuses him. I don’t want to be seen to give in to him. I can’t help it, though. Even though this is rape and even though I’m all too aware that my mother is holding onto my legs and watching it happen, I’m aroused and I can’t hide it. As much as I hate this man and fear his cock, I want something inside of me. My drooling pussy craves it and my lust dulled mind is quickly coming around.

I would have preferred that it be just about anyone but this man or his kinky friends. A boy from school would have been nice. One boy in particular comes to mind. Even my brother would have been better than this. But it’s going to be Sean.

He stopped sliding his hard cock through my slit and the pleasant sensations suddenly came to an end but even knowing what is about to happen my arousal remained at a peak. He pressed the head of his cock against my small opening. I closed my eyes and despite my arousal I felt myself tensing up.

Sean snarled, “Open your eyes, cunt. The camera wants to record your soul when I burst through your hymen.”

I thought, “What a horrible thing to say! One of the most private landmark moments of my life and they want to turn it into porn.”

But I opened my eyes. I have no choice. I didn’t look at the cameraman recording my face. I stared up at the awning over the deck and tried to force myself to relax. Sean began to slowly stretch my hymen as he forced his cock inside of me a millimeter at a time.

He’s deliberately drawing out the shredding of my hymen, whether to increase my anguish, prolong the pain, or to achieve the desired cinematic effect I can’t say. I suppose for the purpose of producing porn those are the same things.

I felt the pressure on my vulva and I felt my hymen stretch to its limits. The pain began to mount until that delicate tissue guarding the entrance to my vagina began to slowly tear and give way to the blood engorged intruder.

I cried out at the sudden sharp pain and he stopped for just a second, not out of any concern for me I’m sure but just to enjoy my suffering. I felt the tears flowing from my eyes and running down the sides of my face. I didn’t know if the tears were due to the pain or the sadness because this monster has just taken my virginity. I doubt if any girl wants to be burdened for the rest of her life with the knowledge that the first man to have intercourse with her was a rapist.

I looked into his eyes and I saw his lust. It’s mixed with the satisfaction he took from tearing my hymen and pleasure of taking me against my will. But he didn’t pause for nearly long enough. I was still panting loudly from the pain when he resumed forcing his cock into me.

I felt my pussy expanding as his cock began burrowing into me again. I groaned in pain as the remnants of my hymen were shredded. The dull pain continued as that long, thick pole of male flesh was forced inside of me, irritating the freshly traumatized tissue at the entrance to my vagina.

The thing that really blew my mind, though, is that even as painful as this horrible rape is I’m shocked to discover that I can’t help but be aroused by the sensations he’s forcing on me. On some primitive level both my mind and my body are responding as his huge cock stretches me almost beyond my body’s ability to cope.

To deal with the pain I’m still experiencing I tried to remind myself that my pussy is blessed with the ability to stretch wide enough to accommodate the birth of a child. Unfortunately, that didn’t really help to ease either my fears or the pain.

The asshole is teasing me, entering me almost in slow motion. I’m certain he’s taking his time in order to make the moment last for the cameras. He drew it out for as long as he could. Since I found out yesterday afternoon that this animal is going to rape me today I’ve tried not to think about what would be like. It turned out that was impossible. I’ve been able to think of little else. I’ve been picturing it in my mind. I’ve been expecting it to be a rapid and violent event. But it hasn’t been, not yet anyway. He moved his cock in and out of me at a snail’s pace, entering me a fraction of an inch farther each time. But then I felt the unwanted pleasure of pressure inside of me as the head of his cock finally bottomed out deep inside of me and his pubic bone pressed up against my vulva.

He smiled at my mother and said, “Did you see that, momma cunt? Were you watching? I just destroyed your baby girl’s cherry with the cock that’s been plowing into your hot, juicy pussy for the last few days. Look at her face. The little cunt loves it as much as you do. Fucking a hot mother and her sexy daughter is fantastic. But it’s even more exciting when the little girl is a fucking virgin and mommy is helping you rape her. Just seeing you standing there holding her legs for me makes me want to blow a nut in her tight cunt. I’m having to use every bit of my will power to make this last. Not for her benefit, of course. For my own. I have my pride you know.”

He started pulling his cock back out of me after he had taken his moment to amuse himself by tormenting my mother and no doubt amuse whoever ends up watching the recording they’re making. I tensed up again when he started moving inside of me. But I’m incredibly relieved to discover that the pain is fading quickly. It hasn’t disappeared completely but it’s already more of an annoyance in the background than a torment. However, his fat, pistoning cock is quickly becoming a lot more than tolerable. It’s becoming much too pleasurable. Every girl knows rape should not turn her on; every normal girl anyway.

I glanced at his face again for the first time in several minutes. The pleasure I see on his face is sickening. This entire situation is sickening. I’m being violated by a man I despise while my mother holds my legs up and out obscenely and two strange men record every horrible moment of my degradation, most probably for the entertainment of men all over the world. I don’t doubt that this movie will soon be for sale on the internet. It suddenly occurred to me how the wardrobe my mother picked out for me today is being paid for!

Sean withdrew until only the very end of his cock remained inside of me. Then he plunged his cock back into me several times, stopping only when his pubic bone slammed into my tender flesh and his cock was completely buried inside my small body.

I grunted in pain with every violent stroke but that’s all I can do. I would have liked to have begged him to stop but I know it’s pointless. The knowledge that he’s hurting me no doubt only adds to his arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.