Our New Neighbor Takes Over - Cover

Our New Neighbor Takes Over

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A new man moves in next door and gains access to the computers of Jill and her sixteen year old daughter. He finds plenty of blackmail material on both computers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I returned to my room, closed the door and leaned against it. I opened my robe and hung it on the back of my door. I walked to my dresser to get out some clean underwear. As I passed my window I looked out at the house next door. I noticed movement in the upstairs window.

He saw me looking at his window. In case there was any doubt I’m being watched, he drew his drapes open all the way. He opened his window and the glare of the afternoon sun on the glass disappeared. I saw him sitting there staring at me. He made sure of it. He didn’t wave or do anything to attract attention. He just sat on the side of the bed and watched me.

It took a moment for me to shake myself loose from his gaze. I turned to my dresser and selected my underwear. I stood where he could see me, not daring to step away from the window and incur another punishment.

I can feel him watching while I put my panties and my bra on. I got out a modest tank top and a pair of loose fitting running shorts and put them on. Then I put my sandals back on and left the room.

I don’t want to be in a room with my mother right now. But I can’t stay in my room. My only chore around the house is to help with supper. During the school year we don’t have chores but during summer vacation I’m supposed to help with dinner and the clean up afterwards. Brad has to do the yard work. We receive a small allowance for it and we aren’t being worked to death. We don’t mind. Those chores don’t take up a lot of our time. But I’m still not ready to talk to my mother.

I joined her in the kitchen and we worked in silence to prepare supper. She’s obviously very sorry for the situation that we’re in. But the first time she opened her mouth to speak to me I quietly but firmly interrupted her and said, “I tell you what, mom. Talk to me after I strip down for my little brother tonight and get him off for the amusement of our next door neighbor.”

She didn’t try to talk to me again that night.

We sat down to eat when dad got home. Our meals are normally quiet affairs. But we were quieter than usual this evening. Neither dad nor Brad seemed to even notice.

I put the dishes in the dishwasher after we ate and my mother and I worked together in silence to clean up the kitchen. When we were finished the others went in and watched television. I couldn’t stand the thought of sitting in front of the television or of being in the room with my mother and father.

The trouble is that I don’t want to go to my room, either. I don’t want to be in my room and not even know if that pervert next door is staring at me. I just have to assume that he is. I feel like crying. I should be able to be alone in my room and be safe and not have to worry about perverts watching me.

I finally just slipped out the back door and sat on a lawn chair in the dark. I want to think about anything else but I can’t control my thoughts. I found myself trying to figure out how I’m going to do what I have to do with Brad tonight.

How do I get my brother to come to my room and watch me undress? What do I say to him to convince him to let me somehow get him off? And how do I do it? I guess I’m supposed to masturbate him. How do you explain that request to your brother?! What do I do if he gets freaked out about his sister wanting to do sexual things with him and storms out of my room?

I resolved nothing. But I started getting eaten up by mosquitoes so I was forced to go back inside. It was just a little after eight by then. I decided that I might as well go to my room and get used to being stared at. I left my bedroom door wide open so I’ll see Brad if he walks by. I sat up in my bed and opened the book I’m reading. I stared at the page for nearly an hour but I never read a word.

At a little before nine o’clock it began to look like I’m going to have to go downstairs and make up some excuse to invite Brad to my room. But I guess he got tired of the show he was watching. I was just getting up to go get him when I heard him coming up on his own.

I listened to him coming down the hallway and with each step he took my nervousness increased dramatically. When he reached my door I called him into my room.

He stepped into my room and suddenly my heart started beating a mile a minute. Now that the time has come I’m terrified again. I’m so scared that I’m having trouble catching my breath.

He looked at me, curious at first about why I invited him into my room. His expression began to change to concern as he looked at me. I guess some of what I’m feeling is showing on my face. I never really resolved the question of how I’m going to do this and the silence between us is growing uncomfortable as I stood there teetering on the verge of panic.

After a minute or two Brad asked, “Are you okay, Lisa? You’ve been acting funny.”

I didn’t answer and after an increasingly uncomfortable silence he asked, “What did you want? Why did you call me in here?”

I got up, walked around him on very shaky legs and closed my bedroom door. I walked back, stood beside my bed and turned to face him. I took a deep breath and in a quivering voice I said, “Brad, I’d like to ask you a favor.”

We both heard the fear in my voice.

He waited for me to continue. It was hard. I’m figuring this out as I go along.

He’s getting edgy. I guess the strange way I’m acting is making him nervous. The truth is I’m making both of us more nervous and now I’m afraid he’s going to leave the room. I finally blurted out, “Have you ever seen a girl naked, in real life I mean?”

He looked at me funny for a couple of seconds and then he grinned and asked, “Okay, what’s going on? What are you trying to pull?”

I shook my head. I closed my eyes, took a couple of deep breaths and tried to calm down. I took a few more deep breaths and when I thought I could speak calmly I said, “I’ve never seen a boy naked. I want to see you with your clothes off. If you let me see you naked, I’ll get undressed. I’ll even let you touch me.”

He’s looking at me skeptically. I can see that he’s trying to figure out what the gag is. He knows me well enough to know that I would never make such an outrageous offer. I’m still not sure that he isn’t going to decide this is some sort of trap and leave. I know I have to make him stay, no matter what it takes. I hope the next part of my offer is one he can’t refuse.

“That isn’t all, Brad. I want to see what it looks like when a boy has an orgasm. I want you to let me masturbate you.”

He stared at me like I have suddenly sprouted a second head for a moment and then asked, “You’re shitting me right? This is some kind of trick isn’t it? What’s the deal?”

I shook my head and said, “No trick, Brad. I mean it. I swear it, Brad! Come on. What have you got to lose?”

He looked at me like he’s still trying to figure out what the trick is. He asked, “You seriously expect me to believe that you are asking me for permission to get undressed and beat my meat?! This is me, Lisa. I know you better than that. Tell me what’s going on or I’m going to my room.”

I’m starting to get desperate now. I’ve been afraid that he might say no, either because he’s certain it’s some kind of a trick to get him in trouble, or because it’s just too weird to do what I’m suggesting with his own sister. It looks like he’s getting ready to turn around and leave. I can’t let that happen. I’m getting desperate to keep him from leaving.

I started to lift up my halter top and asked, “If I get undressed first will that convince you?”

He grinned and I can see in his eyes that he’s certain I don’t have the nerve to get undressed in front of him. The look in his eyes says “I dare you” and there was a challenge in his voice when he said, “It might.”

He seems pretty certain he’s calling my bluff. He really doesn’t believe I’ll do it. But then, I can’t believe I’m going to do it either.

There’s no question in my mind that this will be even harder than undressing for Sean had been. But I have no choice. I pulled my top up slowly, slipped it over my head and tossed it onto my dresser.

Brad’s eyes almost popped out of his head. He looks like he can’t believe his eyes. I suppose he can’t. I’ve always been the conservative young girl my parents raised me so carefully to be. He has never, or at least not since I was three or four years old, seen me in my underwear, much less nude.

He stood staring at me now with my bra exposed. The mixture of conflicting expressions on his face would have been amusing if I were not so terrified. It’s all too obvious he’s excited at seeing me in my bra. It also obvious that he still doesn’t believe I’m actually going to undress in front of him, much less masturbate him to orgasm. There even seems to be mild concern because what I’m doing is so uncharacteristic. But from the time I removed my top he hasn’t spoken and he hasn’t moved. And he hasn’t taken his eyes off of my bra.

I have become so caught up in talking Brad into going along with what Sean has ordered me to do that I almost forgot Sean is watching from next door. But as I eased my shorts down and stepped out of them I suddenly became very aware that there are surely two sets of male eyes watching me and lusting after me.

It’s a bit gut wrenching to realize that my younger brother is lusting after me. But I can’t blame him. I’m doing everything I can think of to make it impossible for him not to. It is, after all, why I invited him into my room.

I reached behind my back and once more my shaking hands were forced to deal with that small, inconveniently placed clasp on my bra.

I had better luck than I did this afternoon. After fumbling with it for an awkward moment I felt it come loose. Before I could summon the courage to release it and bare my breasts to my brother he whispered, “Why are you doing this, Lisa?”

I managed to look him in the eye again. It isn’t easy. At first I didn’t know how to respond. Finally I said, “Think of it as a learning experience, a biology experiment.”

He grinned. But then he got serious and responded, “I’m looking forward to this, Lisa. I have always thought you were beautiful and sexy. Like any other normal teenage boy I’m dying to see what a real live girl looks like naked. But I can see by the look on your face that you’re not enjoying this. You’re scaring me. What’s wrong?”

Suddenly I love my brother a whole lot more than I did a few minutes ago. He thinks I’m sexy and beautiful! But more than that, as much as he wants to see a girl naked for the first time, he’s worried about me! I could have kissed him!

But there’s no backing out now. I know I have to do this. I’m more afraid of going to jail than of giving my brother a sexual thrill.

I also know that what I’m doing here tonight with Brad is nothing compared to the things I’ll have had to go through at the hands of my neighbor by this time tomorrow. I smiled at Brad and said, “I’m sorry, Brad. Of course I want to do this. I’m just nervous. This is my first time, too, you know.”

Finally I dropped my bra strap and let it separate and slide off of my shoulders. He watched in awe as my breasts were uncovered. I actually felt a thrill course through my body when I saw the look of wonder on his face. It was kind of reassuring.

I was about to start sliding my panties down when Brad stepped closer and held my hands in his. He is a year younger than I am. But he is much taller and much stronger. He’s only fifteen but he’s quickly turning into a big strong man. He doesn’t have far to go.

He held my hands to keep me from removing my last garment and said, “I don’t know why you’re doing this. And to be honest I’m just as horny as any other teenage male and it pains me to stop you. I won’t lie to you, Lisa. I have dreamed about this. But are you sure about this? I’m not going to ask again. I’m not going to stop you again. I have been pretty horny a lot of times in the last few years but I have never been as turned on as I am right at this moment. Your tits are magnificent and the rest of your body is too.”

He paused for a second and in a husky voice that I almost didn’t recognize he said, “Oh my god! I can’t believe I’m looking at a real live set of tits!”

He stared at me for a second and then he continued, “If you really want to do this, I’m all for it. But is this really something you want to do?”

I smiled. He’s apparently a lot more mature than I’ve been giving him credit for. A lot nicer, too. I took my hands away from my panties and said, “Brad, I’m not going to take them off. I want you to take them off.”

He stared into my eyes, still trying to read me. He wants this but he still doesn’t understand why I’m doing it. I have to admit he has given me more opportunities to back out than I’d expect from a typically horny teenage boy. He’s being so nice about this. He’s acting so mature that much to my surprise I don’t feel so bad about what I have to do now. His honest concern is touching. I actually think he’s pretty damn sweet. But to paraphrase something I heard Popeye say, he’s had all he can takes and he can’t takes no more. He stared into my eyes as he reached out and hooked his thumbs in my waistband. There was a short pause and then he said, “Last chance?!”

I smiled at him and he started slowly sliding my underwear off. He continued to watch my face at first. But then he squatted down in front of me and stared at the “forbidden” flesh he’s uncovering.

The look of wonder in his eyes is starting to really excite me. Of course, when I realized I’m getting excited I felt guilty. But I have only to remind myself that I have no other options and the guilt began to subside quickly.

Brad pulled my panties down slowly and I held onto his shoulders to balance myself as I stepped out of them. He let my underwear fall from his fingers almost without being aware of it and continued to stare at my exposed pussy.

I have very light blonde hair and I have always been self conscious about how light and how sparse my pubic hair is. I look like I’m still a little girl down there. It makes me uncomfortable in the girl’s locker room when I am surrounded by girls with big, thick bushes of dark, wiry hair. I always envy them those obvious signs of physical maturity. I’m as anxious to reach adulthood as every other teenager I know.

I’m feeling that same discomfort now. But when he sighed and whispered breathlessly, “Oh my god, Lisa! You’re beautiful!” I suddenly began to feel a little better about myself.

He continued to stare at me for a long time and I noticed that his face and neck have turned bright red. I can easily see that he’s as excited as I am. It kind of gives me confidence when I see that look of awe on his face.

I’m not sure why he feels the need to whisper but he continued to whisper when he said, “I can see your slit, your pussy.”

He stared intently for a moment longer before he asked, “Can I kiss it?”

I hadn’t anticipated that. Nor have I received any instructions about what to do if it came up. I wasn’t sure what to answer. But he didn’t wait very long for me to decide. Slowly, as if he were being drawn by a magnet, his lips moved towards me and came to rest gently on my vulva.

When his lips touched my sensitive flesh I nearly screamed out loud. My entire body shivered violently with the intense pleasure I experienced. I had no idea!! It was an entirely different experience than when our neighbor assaulted me earlier with his large finger.

He kissed me lightly and then he drew a deep breath through his nose. Again in that unintentionally sexy whisper that’s beginning to really get to me he said, “I can smell you. You smell so good! Oh Jesus, Lisa! You’re beautiful!”

He kissed me down there again and I shivered with my own rapidly growing lust. I knew then that if I don’t put a stop to this quickly I’m going to do something very bad. I reached out and put my hands on the side of his head and without really knowing why I now I found myself whispering.

I leaned down and kissed him on the top of the head and then I whispered, “Stand up, Brad. I want to see you naked.”

He stood up quickly and I became aware for the first time of the very large bulge in the front of his pants. I can honestly say that I have never thought of him this way before. I mean, I knew that he had a penis, of course. But I never thought about it. I never imagined him with an erection.

I don’t know. Maybe it’s just me. But when you grow up with a boy like I have with my brother you just don’t think of him as a sexual person. At least I never have. It’s like he isn’t a member of the opposite sex because he’s my brother.

I have certainly never looked to try to determine how well hung he is. Now, looking at that large bulge in his pants, I thought it looked very impressive. Now, suddenly, after all these years, I’m curious to see what his dick is going to look like when we finally get it uncovered.

As Brad began to quickly undress I stood back out of the way to watch. His shirt was gone in an instant. He struggled with his belt as he worked his shoes off with his toes.

Seeing how eager he is made me smile. I thought back to this afternoon when I saw a cock for the first time and I remembered vividly how uncomfortable just seeing it had made me. I’m struck by the concept that now, here with my little brother, I no longer feel that way. I’m actually looking forward to seeing him naked. I’m amazed by my own reaction to this extremely strange situation.

He let his jeans slide down his legs and he kicked them off impatiently. He lifted his legs and almost ripped his socks off. Then he paused with only his jockey shorts remaining. He’s suddenly nervous about removing that last garment in front of me. I saw that and it amused me.

I smiled at him and said, “Please, Brad. I’m curious. I can’t wait to see it. It looks huge.”

It does look very big. Certainly nowhere near as large as Sean’s. But it looks very large. I saw the bulge throbbing in his shorts and I saw the wet spot where the knob at the top of it is oozing that clear fluid I saw earlier on Sean’s cock. I’m almost holding my breath in anticipation now. The fact that he is suddenly feeling self-conscious somehow makes me feel more confident.

He continued to pause. It’s pretty obvious that he’s struggling to get up the nerve to uncover his cock in front of a girl for the first time. I suddenly know what I want to do. I’m not sure where I got the courage from. But I stepped forward and pulled his hands away. I gripped his shorts and began to slowly pull them down.

I can feel him watching me. I think he may be afraid that I won’t like his cock or that I’ll think it’s ugly or too small or something. I had to pull his underwear out and away from his cock. I’ve never undressed a boy before, of course. But without embarrassing myself too much I slowly pulled his underwear down.

I paused for a moment when I had bared his genitals. I’m very impressed. It’s only the second cock that I’ve seen. But it looks much prettier than the first one. It’s smooth. It doesn’t have all of the large veins I saw on Sean’s. Brad has blonde pubic hair, too. Just like me. He doesn’t have much more pubic hair than I do, either.

I quickly decided that I like the way he looks naked, very sexy. I almost told him his cock is pretty but I caught myself in time. I doubt if a boy wants to hear a girl say that about his cock.

I leaned down and finished taking his shorts off and he stepped out of them. I straightened up and just like he had done for me I leaned forward and kissed his cock. I didn’t take it into my mouth. I would have, happily. But I was ordered not to. Instead, I touched my lips to it and gave it a long, lingering kiss. He played baseball in the hot sun today with his friends and who knows what else he and his friends have done. He is a very active boy. I’m aware of the smell of his sweat but for some reason it doesn’t turn me off. Quite the opposite in fact. He smells very male, very virile. I think he smells sexy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.