They That Have Power - Book I - Cover

They That Have Power - Book I

Copyright© 2008 by hermit

Chapter 25

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 - When Jake Fielding was six he learned that he could read people's minds. When he was nine he learned that he could make people do things. When he was thirteen he learned about girls. Then he learned that he had an enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First  

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jake was just getting out of the shower when Ellen stuck her head into the bathroom.

“Your girlfriend is here,” she said in a singsong voice.

Jake reached out to Leanne’s mind. She was standing in the hallway feeling mortified, having heard Ellen’s jibe at Jake.

Jake relayed Leanne’s embarrassment to Ellen and gave her a stern look.

“Oops,” Ellen said and bowed her head. “I’m sorry, Jake.”

“That’s what you call treating me as your son in public situations? I will punish you later for breaking rule number four and for being an ungracious host. Right now you get back out there, apologize, and do whatever it takes to help Leanne get over her embarrassment.”

“Yes, Jake.”

Jake monitored the conversation while he dressed.

Leanne, please, come to the kitchen and let me pour you some coffee. Jake just pointed out that I’ve been horrible. I only meant to tease Jake. It was unforgivable of me to embarrass you. I know that Jake is mature beyond his years and that he forms unusual relationships. I accept that, and I want you to know that I understand.

Jake could feel that Leanne was not comforted by Ellen’s explanation. He walked into the kitchen.

“Leanne, please, forgive me for putting you in this uncomfortable position. I am very frank with my mother, and I don’t like to hide things from her. Usually it works out for the best. I am sorry it caused you discomfort.

“Leanne, Ellen, since you both know about my abilities, don’t feel like you have to walk on eggshells.”

“Jake, there’s no way I could come over and see Ellen and not be embarrassed. Even if she had said nothing. No matter how mature you are. It’s humiliating. I am thirty-eight and you’re thirteen.” Then she started to cry. “I’m so pitiful, falling in love with a boy.”

Ellen moved to her quickly, knelt, and pulled Leanne to her breast.

“Leanne, it’s okay. I know what Jake’s like. He’s not just some boy. With his powers, he can do things that no one else can. I’ve felt him touch me deeply and comfort me when I was hurting. He may have a boy’s body but, he’s a commanding and sensitive man inside.”

Jake winced. Would Leanne notice Ellen’s use of the word, commanding? If she connected that with what Jake had said about the unnamed submissive the night before, she might make a connection that he was not yet ready for.

Leanne was not in a mood to be consoled and continued to cry. Ellen looked at him beseechingly.

Let us be alone.

I’ve got grocery shopping to do. How long should I stay gone?

Can you stretch it out to two hours?

Of course, master.

“Jake, I’ve got to do my shopping. I’m just going to leave you and Leanne, so you can talk.”

She grabbed her purse and was quickly out the door.

Jake pulled the sobbing Leanne to her feet and into a hug. He wanted to console her, but Leanne was making that difficult. Even if he could break through her humiliation, she would just see that as more evidence that she was pitiful.

“Leanne, please, talk to me. I see what you’re working yourself up to, and I beg you not to do it.”

“How can you stand to look at me? I’m a pedophile and a criminal. I’m so ashamed.”

“Normally I love your pride. It has given you the strength to get through hard times, but please, don’t let it hurt you now. Not with the possibility of happiness so close at hand for both of us.”

“I’m not strong. I’m weak. Look what I’ve done.”

“You didn’t do anything two other responsible, adult women haven’t done.”

“Then why do I feel so ashamed?”

“It’s social pressure. Sometimes that works out for the best, but not this time. Those laws usually work to protect young people from predators, but surely you can see that that doesn’t apply here. If anything, I should feel bad about taking advantage of you. You were the one who was desperate and vulnerable. If anyone is to blame, it’s me.”

She was beginning to calm down.

“You helped me when I didn’t think there was a way out of my problems. I can’t blame you for what you did.”

“And no one who knows all the facts would blame you either. We can’t be open in public, not with the way society is, but that doesn’t mean that what we have isn’t good. Besides, I won’t always be like this. In just a few years I’ll be of age, and then I’ll be your trophy boyfriend.”

She almost laughed.

“Jake, it’s not that simple.”

“Then let me give you my best argument for why I want you to overlook the age difference.”

“And what’s that?”

“I couldn’t stand to give up what we have. I love you with my whole heart. I wake up looking forward to being with you, listening to your wit, watching you take charge of things, seeing your graceful form, hoping for the chance to be intimate with you. I’m asking you for my sake to be bigger than the people who would look at us scornfully.”

“So this is all about you?”

“Exactly. What I need. My feelings. My easily-bruised heart.”

This time she did laugh.

“Jake, c’mon. This is serious.”

“Only if you let it be. This is about our happiness. I know I’m happier with you. I’m pretty sure you’re happier with me. Did you know that I got you a present?”

“A present? For me? Jake, I don’t need a present.”

Jake was surprised that she was thrilled at the prospect of receiving a present from him, even though she tried to hide it outwardly. He realized he had hit a home run.

“What makes you think I got it for you? When you see it, you’ll see that I got it for me.”

“You got me lingerie?”

“Nope, but that gives me an idea for next time. Hold on. Let me get it.”

He came out of his room with the package.

Leanne smiled at him and then started carefully unwrapping it.

“Leanne! It’s gift wrapping. You’re supposed to just tear it open.”

“You open your presents the way you want, and I’ll open mine my way.”

She pulled off the top, parted the tissue paper that surrounded the dress, and pulled out the dress by the shoulders. It unfolded to its full size and her mouth opened to an “O” shape. She glanced at the label.

“Jake, this is a good dress. You must have paid a lot of money for it.”

“If you look as good in it as I hope, I would happily have paid twice what I did. Try it on. Use my room.”

She beamed at him and then disappeared into his room.

“So, you’re the kind of boy who makes his bed in the mornings,” Leanne called from his bedroom.

Jake laughed. “No, Mom, I’m not. I don’t see the point in making it just to mess it up again later. Either Mom makes it or it doesn’t get made.”

“A typical man.”

The door opened and Leanne emerged. Jake channeled his perceptions and emotions to her so she could see how she looked to him.

“Julie helped me get the right size. She was right on. And I was, too. You look stunning.”

The dress was navy blue. It was a little snug across her hips. The skirt was straight and came down to the knees.

She walked across the room to him, imitating Kara’s model strut the night before.

“Last night, we were in public, and I couldn’t do to you what I wanted,” Jake said. “Now, I’m going to. I hope you’ll wear that dress for me sometime soon, so I can get a better look at what it’s like on you because right now I’m going to take it off you.”

“What about Ellen?”

“She’s gone for a couple of hours. She’s giving us some privacy.”

Leanne leaned up against him, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him.

“I’ve got no defenses against you, Jacob Fielding.”

She turned her back and looked at him over her shoulder.

“Unzip this for me, won’t you?” she asked.

He smiled at her.

“Do you remember that trick you did for me last time?” Leanne asked.

“I’ve thought about almost nothing else but the way you sound when you are in ecstasy.”

Jake made liberal use of her sensitive anus to bring her to multiple orgasms. Jake let her rest for a few minutes and then coaxed Leanne to be on top. Once she was seated on him, she began to move. He encouraged her to try different motions. She found one that used her thighs to move her up and down on him.

“When you come down, press down on me firmly. Push against my pubic bone.”

Leanne found that that technique stimulated her nicely and she continued to use it, keeping a steady pace.

“I’ve wanted to see you just like this,” Jake told her, “with your breasts bobbing as you move up and down on me. I think it’s a very sexy image.”

He reached up and began pinching and stroking an erect nipple.

“I don’t know why, but I find your nipples intensely interesting. If there were one thing I wish I could do to your mind, it would be to make your breasts and nipples more sensitive. I’d love to bring you to a climax by touching you like this. Can you lean down and let me suckle on them?”

She did and Jake began to suck. He drew most of her small breast into his mouth at first and then pulled back to suck only on her nipple.

“Can you do that kind of thing? Make my breasts more sensitive?”

Jake drew back so that he could talk.

“I don’t know. I’ve never tried it.”

“I’ll let you try if you want.”

“Leanne, I would love to do that, but maybe it would be better not to try. I’m not that comfortable experimenting on people that I love.”

“Would you be able to undo it if it turned out wrong?”

“I’ve always been able to before, but what if this turns out to be irreversible?”

“Give it a try. I kind of like the idea of having orgasms while you suck on my breasts.”

“Okay, lean back down so that I can suckle on your breasts again. I’m going to have to examine how your mind processes the sensations.”

Jake resumed sucking on her nipple. He tried sucking on her areola and then her whole breast. He returned to her nipple.

“Hold still for a moment.”

“But I’m starting to get close.”

“I know. That’s the problem. I need to see how sensations from your breasts could trigger an orgasm, and you’re about to trigger one another way. You’ll have to be patient for a bit.”

He resumed sucking on her nipple.

“What are you doing, my love?”

Jake stopped and looked up at her.

“I’m still learning what I can do as a mind reader,” he said. “Usually, I focus on the conscious mind. I just sort of know intuitively what to do there. But there’s another thing I can do. I can look deeper—at the level of neurons.”

He paused a moment, considering. “No, that’s not quite it. I can’t see the neurons themselves. They’re too small. But I can see nerves, at least when there are enough neurons bundled together to make them big enough. Some nerves are really big. The spinal cord is like a rope. Some are so small that they are just barely visible, the slenderest of threads, just slight twinkles of electrical charge that are just on the edge of sight.”

“And you can see that? Now? In me?”

“Yep. If I do something with my mind, I can see your nerves instead of your normal exterior. It’s sort of like putting on a pair of polarized glasses when you look into a glare.”

“What does it look like?”

“People look kind of ghostly. Instead of skin and hair, the shape of their bodies is suggested by the network of neurons. They’re kind of transparent, except for the big nerves and the brain. Brains are so dense that I can’t see all the way through.”

“So what were you doing when you were sucking on my nipple?”

“I was generating impulses and following them to the part of your brain that processes them. Now be quiet. I can’t suck and talk at the same time.”

He had already found the part of the brain responsible for changing nipple sensations into sexual feelings. He was trying to understand how it worked so that he could make her brain more efficient at converting those sensations into tingles.

The problem was that there was a part of the pathway that was dampening the signals. The signals were strong when they entered that part of the brain, but most of the neurons failed to pass the signals along. The circuitry that seemed responsible for arousal was only getting part of the signal.

He pushed some energy into the bundle of neurons downstream from the inefficient segment. The moment he did, she squealed and sat up straight, pulling the nipple from his mouth and trembling.

“Wow. That was incredible.”

“I just figured out where the problem is. Come back down and let me see if I can fix it.”

He resumed sucking and looked closer at the area of dissipation. He saw that some tendrils were allowing the impulses to pass, but others let the signals die. He focused on the tendrils that were effective and gave them more energy. After a minute he could see that he was reinforcing them. Leanne’s nipple hardened a little more than it had. Her breathing got just a little faster. He lightly tweaked the other nipple. That increased the amount of stimulation going through the area of dissipation. He continued to reinforce the most efficient nerves. Since he was enjoying just nursing on Leanne, he kept it up for several more minutes.

“You can start again,” Jake said, and Leanne resumed moving up and down on his penis. “How does that feel?” he finally asked.

“At first, nearly nothing. Then it started to feel nice. The longer you did it, the better it felt.”

“Good. I’ve got it figured out, but I think I’ll take it slowly. I don’t want to do too much at one time. If I make a mistake, you’ll end up having an orgasm every time you put on your bra.”

“And that’s a problem how?” she said and pressed hard on his pubic bone.

“You’re just being silly. How would you function if every little stimulus to your nipples made you pop?”

“I suppose I must reluctantly agree.”

“I’m going to gradually increase your responsiveness. It will take several sessions so you’ll just have to keep me around for a while. We wouldn’t want me to leave the job half-done. Of course, it doesn’t bother me at all to take it slowly. I rather enjoy giving you the treatments.”

“Men and breasts. It’s like they never grow up,” she said over her panting.

“I could try the Carol technique.”

“What’s that?”

“Oh, that’s right. I haven’t told you yet.”

Jake explained what had been happening with Carol and Julie.

“So you can bring about rapid changes by doing it during sex?” Leanne asked, trying to suppress a moan.

“Yes, but it’s not easy to control. I’d be worried that I would accidentally make you so sensitive that you wouldn’t be able to wear a shirt without having an orgasm.”

“I’m tempted to ask you to try. Hold on a second.”

She picked up the pace. She felt the imminent approach of an orgasm. Jake rubbed around her anus and that brought the orgasm on suddenly. She collapsed on his chest, breathing hard.

“I love to see that,” he said as he kissed her forehead. “Let’s go ahead and do this breast project the slow way. That way I get more time to play with your breasts.”

“There seems to be a certain amount of self-interest mixed in with your altruism. Now, back to Julie. How much more do you have to do for her?”

“I have to see how she responds to last night. Something happened to her when I let her see your emotions. Before that, I’d have said that she was maybe a quarter of the way with Carol and half that with you. Now I’m hoping she’s a lot further along. I’d like to visit your house more often so that I could keep working at it.”

“You say you have Julie twenty-five percent done with Carol. How do you decide how much is enough?”

“It’s really just a wild guess. In my mind, I was shooting for the level of affection that I would expect to see between close sisters. In a little while, I’ll explain to them where things stand and let them decide what they want to do.”

“It will mean a lot to me if you can undo the damage that her father caused. That kind of thing weighs on a mother.”

Leanne stood and stretched. Watching her flex her naked body filled Jake with pleasure. He let her feel what he felt.

Leanne beamed at him.

“I need a drink of water. I’ll be right back.”

“Hold on a second, little missy. You’re about to give my mom a chance to get to know you a lot better than you want.”

“Your mom’s here?”

“She just got back. I let her know that we were in here so that she could give us some privacy.”

Leanne began hurrying into her clothes. She was feeling uncomfortable again.

“Please, Leanne. Ellen knows me well, and she understands why I’m involved with you. She doesn’t disapprove, and she doesn’t think badly of you.”

“I’m sorry, Jake. I just don’t feel very comfortable with this whole thing. She’s your mother and you’re her baby boy.”

“It may surprise you but that’s not the way it is between us. We haven’t had a mother-son relationship for several years. For reasons you would understand if you knew her well, it’s really quite the opposite. It’s more like I’m her guardian.”

“I’m going to go to the restroom and freshen up.”

“I’ll wait here for you.”

Jake lay in the bed wondering what he could do to get Leanne to stop worrying about his age. He became aware that Leanne and Ellen were talking.

Ellen, I’m having a hard time with you knowing about Jake and me. Maybe it would be best for us to talk woman to woman about this.

I don’t want you to be uncomfortable, Leanne. Honest. I’ll put a pot of coffee on. Let me finish making the bed. We slept in this morning.

Leanne paused and Jake got a sick feeling.

Give me a couple of minutes, Ellen. I need to talk to Jake about something.

Leanne came back into Jake’s room.

“You don’t make your bed in the mornings, but it was made up today. But Ellen is just now making her bed because you both slept in this morning. She told me she finds you commanding. You call her by her first name. You say you are more her guardian than her son. The other woman is a submissive and you are her dominant. You’re having sex with your mother, aren’t you?”

Jake sighed. There would be no way through this except handling it head-on.

“Yes, I can feel that it upsets you and I understand, but let me explain why. I resisted it for a long time. I know that society as a whole wouldn’t approve, but I think I did the right thing. I would make the same decision again. I don’t think that I would have been able to do anything else and live with myself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.