They That Have Power - Book I - Cover

They That Have Power - Book I

Copyright© 2008 by hermit

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Jake Fielding was six he learned that he could read people's minds. When he was nine he learned that he could make people do things. When he was thirteen he learned about girls. Then he learned that he had an enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First  

June, 2002

Jake ran out of his room and down the hallway. Gramma and Momma were sitting at the kitchen table, talking. He ran up to them and stopped. He wanted that good feeling he almost always felt when they saw him. It flared briefly in Momma but then went away faster than usual. That only happened when she was mad at him, or she was fretting about something.

She didn’t seem mad, and he did not know why she should be worried. She had just graduated from college. That was a grade a lot higher than his. He had clung to her the whole week of her graduation so he could feel her happiness.

“Come here, little man, and let me hug you,” Gramma said.

Gramma’s good feelings did not fade fast like Momma’s. But then, she always felt like that. It made him love her more than anyone, except for Momma, of course.

He did not like to be around Granddad as much. Jake felt that good feeling from him, too, but it was usually mixed with something else, something sour.

“What’s wrong, Momma?” he asked her.

“Nothing’s wrong, Jake. I’m just having a talk with Gramma.”

That happened a lot. Sometimes Jake could feel that something was wrong, but Momma still said everything was okay.

Jake sat quietly on the floor behind Gramma’s chair where he could be close to her but not disturb her. That way he could enjoy the good feelings.

“Any nibbles yet?” Gramma asked Momma.

“I’ve got two interviews scheduled. One this week and one the next.”

“Who with?”

“The first is with the finance office at Dow Chemical. The other is with a three-man CPA office.”

Gramma suddenly felt bad, almost as sour as Granddad.

“Just keep in mind that bigger companies have policies about sexual harassment. That might be safer.”

“Don’t worry, Mom. I’ve learned how to take care of myself.”

Jake reached up around the back of the chair and rubbed Gramma’s arm. She looked down at him and smiled. Jake felt the good feeling return.

“How did that boy get to be so damned sensitive?” Gramma said.

“What boy, Gramma?” Jake asked, pulling out a chair and sitting at the table between them.

“Huh? I didn’t say anything about a boy, Jakey,” Gramma said.

Jake wondered why she denied it. He had heard her.

“You have good grades,” Gramma said, returning to her conversation with his mother, “and you present yourself well. Stop worrying. Job offers are going to come streaming in.” She looked down at her cup. “You’re going to be getting entirely too many offers, Missy.”

Jake stared hard at Gramma. Her mouth had not been moving when she said the last bit. That was a neat trick.

“Gramma, how do you talk without moving your mouth?”

“Jake, honey,” Momma said, “we’re having a serious talk here. If you can’t sit quietly, I’m going to send you to your room.”

“Yes, Momma,” Jake said automatically, but his mind whirled. He had been looking right at Gramma. She had talked without moving her mouth.

Jake watched Gramma closely. Every once in awhile it would happen again. When it did, her words sounded different. Sometimes the words were angry or rude. A lot of the time, they were about Momma and men.

He turned toward Momma and watched her.

“Mom, do you and Dad want me to leave when I get a job?” his mother asked.

“Let’s not worry about that yet. The time will come for you to step out on your own, but you need to get yourself established first. Maybe put together a little nest egg. Build up some experience.”

“I’m never going to get any experience if I stay here.”

There! Momma could do it, too. But Gramma didn’t say anything back. Come to think of it, Momma ignored Gramma, too, when Gramma talked without moving her mouth.

“Besides, you’ve got to think about Jake,” Gramma said. “Childcare expenses will eat a big hole in your starting pay. I don’t mind watching him while you’re at work. He’s starting first grade in the fall so it’ll only be for a few hours in the afternoon.”

Gramma smiled down at him, and the good feeling returned.

“I’ve got to go out on my own someday,” Momma said talking with her mouth.

Momma started to tear up and she felt sad. Without her mouth, she said, “I’m never going to get ... What’s going to happen to Jake? I wish I had some priva ... I wish I could meet...”

Momma’s no-mouth words came in a rush and were all jumbled up like she was saying two or three things at once. How does she do that? The no-mouth talking was not like real talking. Jake was going to have to think about what it meant.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.