They That Have Power - Book I - Cover

They That Have Power - Book I

Copyright© 2008 by hermit

Prologue

Mind Control Sex Story: Prologue - When Jake Fielding was six he learned that he could read people's minds. When he was nine he learned that he could make people do things. When he was thirteen he learned about girls. Then he learned that he had an enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First  

September, 1995

“Billy, you’re a pretty boy, but you just don’t do anything for me,” Steph said. “I can’t help it. I want my men to be more manly. And I wouldn’t let Ellen go with Jeff if you fit him with a chastity belt.”

Ellen covered a smile with her hand. Billy Miller and Jeff Lester had once again been stung by her best friend’s sometimes caustic wit.

“Oh, come on, Steph,” Billy said. “It’s not a date. It’s just a party. We’ll have music and cokes and chips. There won’t be anything going on except for some dancing. Hell, my mom will be there.”

“You forget that I’ve been to one of your little parties. You go down in the basement, and your mom stays upstairs. It’s all a setup for kissing games and sneaking into the closet so you can grope the girls.”

It did not occur to Ellen to jump in. She could not talk to boys like Steph could. She did not know what made them tick. She had no brothers and her parents never let her socialize with boys. She thought that they were intensely interesting, but she was too timid to talk to them herself. How was Steph brave enough to be so saucy with them?

The only reason she and Steph had run into Billy and Jeff was that she had finally convinced her mother that she had outgrown all her old jeans and needed to buy new ones. In an unusual show of freedom, her mother had allowed her and Steph to shop alone at the mall. They only had forty-five minutes to do their shopping and then present themselves to her mother at the mall entrance. But instead of buying clothes, they had gotten tangled up with the two boys.

Steph had begun attracting the attention of passersby. There were a couple of girls from their school looking over curiously from a nearby bench. A small pack of boys her age was drifting in their direction.

“Nobody’s pushing anybody into anything,” Billy said. “If you just want to dance and talk, that’s fine. And the possibility that my mom could come downstairs at any moment keeps things pretty much PG-13.”

“I don’t care if the principal herself will be there to chaperone. I heard about you and Denise at the last party. And look at Jeff. He’s drooling over Ellen like she’s a chunk of meat.”

Billy laughed despite himself. Ellen heard laughter and looked around. Even passing adults were taking an interest in the jousting. There was a man, maybe 25, watching them intently. In fact, he was staring at her. He had long, stringy hair. He made her nervous, so she eased closer to Steph.

“You can’t blame Jeff if he’s swept off his feet by Ellen.”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.