A Summer Affair - Cover

A Summer Affair

Copyright© 2008 by Diola Dragontail

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenage boy steps into the life of a young married couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

The sudden noise caught me by surprise. I looked at the door for a moment, thinking it was a figment of my imagination. The loud knocking repeated, breaking the quiet of the morning.

For a second I thought about ignoring the sound, figuring the uninvited visitor would go away.

"I'm coming, just a second." The words slipped out of my lips instinctively in response to a third set of knocks. Even while I was saying the words I wondered why I had opened my mouth.

Now set on an unintended course, I put my coffee mug down on the kitchen counter. My mind focused on wondering who could possibly be calling at 10:30 on a Saturday morning.

I stepped into the bedroom past the starting to stir form of my sleeping husband. A grumble of words came out the lump which, to the casual listener, would be gibberish.

"It's okay. I got it." I said as I grabbed my robe from the end of the bed. "It's probably just a salesperson or something."

I pulled the robe on as I stepped back out the bedroom, pulling the door closed behind me. I didn't think he'd stay asleep for much longer, but at least I made the effort.

Getting to the front door, I quickly checked the peephole, expecting to see two middle-aged people dressed in suits, clutching pamphlets meant to save my soul.

Instead I saw a blonde haired teenage boy, dressed in a bright yellow t-shirt with the letters GHS over the right breast pocket. I took a deep breath expecting the call now to involve some fund-raiser for the boy's high school. I was mentally phrasing my reply as I unlocked the door.

"Good morning." I did my best to smile pleasantly as I spoke, wanting nothing more than to hurry the conversation along so I could get back to my coffee.

The boy stood outside silently staring at me. It would have been creepy if I didn't recognize the expression on his face as one of surprise. Obviously I wasn't the person he was expecting to see.

"Yes?" I asked now, trying to jostle his mind along to whatever it was that brought him to the door. Now I was thinking that this was no more than a mistaken address.

"Good morning!" He replied, his mouth move faster than the words came to his head. "Do you have any milk?"

I frowned at this, not out of displeasure, but that none of my rehearsed answers were suitable as a reply.

"Yes." I replied, the slight surprise showing in the sound of my voice.

The boy looked at me dumbfounded again. As if he also had no idea where this conversation was going.

"May I borrow some?" His fingers began to twitch against his sides as his nervousness increased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.