A Knock at the Door 2 - Cover

A Knock at the Door 2

Copyright© 2008 by darkstormynite

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Further adventures of siblings Janie and Joel, and their family and friends. Note: All characters in my stories are 18 years of age or older.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Swinging   Orgy  

In the two months that had passed since her late husband's funeral, Janie Wilson became a changed woman in many ways.

Janie took the job offered to her by Ben Davis, the 62 year old owner of Davis Construction Company. Janie threw herself into her work and also the schooling she had always wanted to complete. She enrolled herself in as many classes at the local community college as she thought she had time for. As it turned out Janie's class load was nearly overwhelming. With classes four nights a week, and homework nearly all weekend, Janie's social life went completely south.

She still lived with her brother Joel, but the sex they had enjoyed was nearly nonexistent. Occasionally they would find time for a rare quickie, but usually by the time Janie came to bed Joel was sound asleep due to the hard work he did as a Davis Construction carpenter.

Janie's relationship with her other lover, Tim Crowell was in the same straits. Tim had repeatedly called Janie and stopped by to see her, but was nearly always rebuffed. Janie was just too busy to go out, and her relationship with Tim was suffering badly.

At work, Janie always showed up early, and stayed as late as she could before heading to class. Her new job entailed everything in the company that had to do with finance, insurance, and administration. She was being groomed as the replacement for Ann Bender, the Administrative Assistant to Ben Davis. Ann would be taking an early retirement as soon as Janie was able to take over the reins.

As for Janie's other relationships, with her mother Sara, and her Uncle Dan, Janie just hadn't had the time to see them. Sara recently had begun calling Janie at work every few days to ask when Janie would be seeing them. All she got for her trouble was a promise from Janie that she would try to stop by the next weekend. Of course, she never was able to keep those promises.

Janie had hired her former neighbor (and one-time lover), Kenny Packard, to do the work needed to fix up the house that she had once lived in with her dead husband, Hank. Janie's brother Joel also helped with the more complicated renovations, with Janie paying for any materials necessary to get the house ready to be put on the market. Now, after two months, the house was nearly ready for Janie's inspection. If she approved, the house would be offered for sale as soon as possible.

It was late on a Friday afternoon, the only day that Janie didn't have to rush off to class after work. She had been going over the company's Workers Compensation policy when she noticed the policy had been in force for nearly 10 years. During the life of the policy there had been very few claims turned in but the premiums had jumped every year. She scribbled some notes on a pad and left her office to find Cat Angelo.

Cat was responsible for Janie landing the job at Davis Construction, and also the girlfriend of Janie's brother, Joel. As Janie entered Cat's office Cat was on the phone. She motioned Janie to have a seat while she finished her call. "We need the piping on the jobsite the first thing on Monday morning Ron; we'll have our workers ready and waiting to finish the installation. We're dangerously close to not finishing the project on schedule. Can you deliver?" Cat looked at Janie with a wink. "Fine" she said into the phone, "I knew you'd come through for me. Thanks Ron, bye bye." She hung up the phone.

"Well" said Cat to Janie, "How's the hardest working girl at Davis Construction doing? You seem to have everyone impressed by your dedication around here."

Janie blushed and smiled. "Really?" she asked. "I didn't think I was doing anything so special. There's just so much to learn. Everyone's been so nice and helpful. But I did wonder about something."

"What's on your mind Janie?"

"Well, since I started here, I haven't seen Mr. Davis even once. I thought he'd be watching over me like a hawk!"

"Let me tell you something about Ben and his company. Ben has always hired the best people he can find to do the job. Once he sees that an employee can do the job efficiently and is willing to do the job as if he or she owns the company, he leaves them alone..."

Janie interrupted. "But Cat, he can't know that about me after merely two months on the job, can he?"

Cat held her hand up. "Janie, I didn't mean you, not yet anyway. But Ben knows that between Ann Bender and me, you are going to get all the help and direction you need to keep you out of trouble. When you are ready to handle things on your own, and Ann retires, then you will see a lot more of Ben. And believe me, that day is coming. You're doing a great job already. Just don't let anything pressure you. You know that Ann and I are here for you, and also any of the other employees too."

"Well, thank you for telling me. I was concerned that Mr. Davis didn't like me."

Cat smiled. "I'd be willing to bet that Ben adores you. You'll see."

Janie raised an eyebrow but didn't ask Cat what she meant.

"Cat, the reason I came in is this Workers Compensation insurance policy that we have. We've been studying insurance in my Business Administration class and I have some questions."

"Well, Ann has always handled that kind of stuff Janie. Have you asked her?"

Janie sighed lightly. "Well, I will ask her, but she left a while ago for the weekend. Maybe she has something planned. Anyway, the question I have seems to be more in your area. If so and the answer is what I think it is, then I'll ask Ann about it and maybe we can save Davis Construction a lot of money."

Cat folded her hands on the desk and told Janie to continue.

"Cat, what I found in these records is that we rarely seem to have any lost time accidents. I have learned in class that a company of this kind, a construction company with lots of people working with tools and heavy equipment, that injuries frequently occur. But our lost time injury rate seems so very low. At the same time, and we've been with this insurance carrier for years, the premiums just keep skyrocketing. If our safety record is as good as it appears to be then we could possibly save some money by talking to our carrier, or by shopping for a new carrier."

Janie had Cat's complete attention now.

"Are these figures correct Cat?" she asked. Janie handed Cat the paper showing the injuries report figures she'd compiled.

"Janie, let me tell you this; I know nothing about the cost of insurance. I do know about the cost of materials and equipment. But I can tell you this; Davis Construction is very big when it comes to safety on the job. Ben requires a safety director to make a visit to each job site on a daily basis. All employees are required to attend safety classes, and to wear all the required safety gear available. The training is extensive and covers everything from fall hazard training, to hazmats. Employees are not allowed on the job sites until they have completed these classes."

"Hazmats?" said Janie, quizzically.

"It means hazardous materials Janie. It includes things like solvents, fuels, lubricants, and adhesives, and any and all chemicals used around a job site. Employees learn how to handle each chemical and what the dangers are. They learn how respond to a spill on the ground, and what emergency treatment to use when anyone is exposed to any fumes or vapors or bodily contact."

Janie was impressed. "How long have the training programs been going on?"

"I think for about eight years now. Why?

"Well, like I said, we've been covered by this one carrier for nearly ten years. And I bet they have no idea how much Davis Construction does to keep its workers safe. Maybe if they did, they would give us a better rate."

Cat was impressed. "Janie, you may be on to something. I recommend you talk to Ann on Monday morning and see what can be done. I'm well up on the safety program, but Ann is the one in charge of what you are talking about. Of course, I'll help in any way I can."

Janie got up to leave. "I think I'll go over these figures again before I leave..."

Cat stood up and walked around her desk to Janie. "Janie, before you leave there's something I have wanted to talk to you about too. Can you give me a few minutes?"

"Sure Cat. What's up?"

"Wait here a minute Janie, I'll be right back." Cat slipped out of the office and checked the building. It was 5:45 PM now, and everyone else had gone for the weekend. Cat checked to make sure all the doors were locked and turned out a few remaining lights before she went back to Janie. On her way back she unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse.

Janie was still seated in the chair in front of Cat's desk. Cat stepped in front of her and sat on the edge of the desk in front of Janie. Her short skirt crept up her thighs and Janie could see the tops of Cat's thigh high stockings. She looked up into Cat's brown eyes. "What did you want to see me about Cat?" she asked.

"Janie, there are a lot of people worried about you. Did you know that?"

"Who Cat? Who are you talking about, and why are they worried?"

"Well, Tim Crowell for one, Joel for another, your mom, your Uncle Dan ... shall I go on? You haven't been seeing much of any of them. And I miss you too."

"But Cat, I've been so busy, the house, my job, and school takes up so much time."

Cat reached out and took Janie's hands and pulled her to her feet. "Janie, we all love you very much, but we also miss you. All of us do Janie. Joel has told me that Kenny talks about you all the time when they are working together at your house. Tim misses you terribly too. We all feel like you are pulling away from us."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.