A Simple Love - Cover

A Simple Love

Copyright© 2008 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A big football star falls for sexy, disabled girl

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Dave casually strolled across campus, thinking of the first big party of the new semester and hoped there'd be some hot looking freshmen girls'. That's when he saw one of the most beautiful girls' he'd ever seen in his life struggling to pick up some books that she'd dropped. The short skirt she had on highlighted her long seductive legs and very firm behind, Dave knew he had to meet this beautiful young lady.

He quickly ran to the very attractive girl, as he bent down to help her he asked, 'Need some help?' He said with a warm smile and saw her pretty face fill with terror. He reached to gently touch the side of her face, 'It's okay, I just want to help you, ' he added with an even bigger smile.

A small hesitant smile filled her lips as she gazed to the handsome man helping /her. 'I'm sorry. This is my first week here, ' she smiled a little more. 'Someone from the Special Needs Office was supposed to be here helping me, but they never came, ' she added with a frown, looking into his big, brown eyes.

'Well fuck them, now you got me helping you!' Dave said with a wink as he looked to see her left arm was deformed and looked very weak. 'I'm Dave Gannon, glad I'm here to help you, ' he said as he stacked some of her books back into a bag.

'I'm Leona Davis, nice to meet you, ' she said looking to his wonderfully strong body. She knew who he was, she seen him on the TV so many times the last few years. She had pleasured herself many nights hoping that someday a man like him would love her.

'So Leona, where are you staying? I can't let a pretty girl like you be carrying all these heavy books by yourself, ' he asked having a feeling that she be lucky to even carry just a few books, let alone the three full bags she had.

A warm smile filled her full lips as her long blonde fell across her heavenly face. 'I'm in the freshmen dorm for now. I'm hoping one of the sororities will take me, but I'm not really holding my breath, ' she replied with sadness in her voice. 'They won't want some crippled girl around to ruin all their fun, ' she added with a frown. So many times she had been excluded from clubs and groups while she was in high school; this really wouldn't bother her at all.

'Shit! They'd be happy to have someone as beautiful as you are!' He quickly said and could feel blood rushing straight to his long, thick penis. She was one of the most beautiful girls' he'd ever seen grace the campus and knew they'd be good friends, hopefully more. 'Let's be off!' He added as he held her many bags with one hand and placed his other arm around Leona's thin waist.

'Thank you!' She replied with a big smile and couldn't believe he was going to walk her all the way across campus to the dorm. She walked very slow and needed to stop every ten minutes or so to rest.

He walked beside Leona and enjoyed her telling him of her life and many dreams. 'I was hit by a drunk driver when I was only nine years old, ' she said with hurt on her face. 'I was playing with some friends, he passed out at the wheel, and the car drove over the sidewalk and straight into a park full of kids.' Leona said with sadness in her sweet voice. 'I need to rest, ' she laughed and limped to a bench that sat under a big shade tree.

Dave gave his watch a quick look and knew he'd be late for football practice. The coach was going to give him a bad ass kicking; this would be the third practice that he'd be late for this week. 'Hey, would it be okay if I wrapped my jacket around your hips and I carry you the rest of the way to the dorm?' He asked hoping his beautiful new friend would say yes. He couldn't take a chance on the coach putting him on house arrest and at the pace she walked he would be close to an hour late.

'You can go ahead and leave, I'll be fine, ' she said with hurt in her voice. He wasn't the first guy that had met her and then wanted to get away from her as fast as he could. All of her teen-aged years had been filled with hurt when a guy she liked could never accept her for how she was.

Dave reached to touch her face. 'Listen, I'm not trying to leave you! Trust me, I'm going to be around you a lot, pretty lady, ' he said moving closer to her alluring lips, wanting give her a kiss, but he resisted. 'The thing is, I'm going to be late for practice and if I am, the coach will put me on house arrest for a month, ' he said with a frown. He didn't want to be at home missing all of the great parties and now he'd die without being around this beautiful girl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.