Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 83

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 83 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

That was the end of an episode, two really. It appeared that Fitzmaurice was dealt with and Mark had recovered.

The second was certainly true. David and Elspeth delighted in hearing squeals and giggles coming from upstairs.

Serena and Toby wandered back in and then the Collinses arrived. There was still no sign of Mark and Victoria.

"Probably very, very dirty," smirked Serena.

"Serena!" exclaimed Elspeth in mock horror. Serena unrepentantly giggled.

"Over-sexed, I'd say," observed Anthony.

"Darling!" echoed Frances.

Everyone laughed except Toby who was not quite sure how to cope with this family banter.

Eventually Mark and Victoria appeared looking extremely pleased with themselves. They greeted the Collinses lovingly.

Anthony pulled Mark aside. "Even worse than we thought he was," he said quietly.

Mark nodded. "I never took his threat seriously," he said, "but I was proved wrong. It was just as well I kept all the evidence including all the statements that Colonel Mike took after the aftermath."

"Any idea what they're going to charge him with?"

"No, other than offering grievous bodily harm, which Inspector Woods said when he arrested him but I suspect, going back to Tidworth, there will be something for doctoring someone's drink and possibly attempted rape, and then now attempted blackmail, wounding an animal, and possibly something to do with rape again in that he intimated that he was going to have sex with Victoria one way or another. I don't know, Dad, but while I was upset last time about ruining his career, this time I feel thoroughly vindictive. If he'd tried to get me, just me, I'd have felt less so but to involve Victoria..."

Anthony put an arm round his shoulder. "I know," he said, "but one good thing's come out of it. You're back to being the Mark we know and that's the most important thing. Not just for Little Miss but for all of us."

Mark smiled crookedly at him. "Thanks, Dad," he said warmly.

Anthony squeezed his shoulder affectionately and moved away. Frances looked at him and recognised the happiness and relief in his eyes. She moved to his side and took his hand.

"It means a lot to all of us," she said softly, "but I know how much more it means to you." Anthony nodded dumbly.

David moved in on Mark. "Well done again, Mark," he said quietly. "Apart from this recent illness, you go on making me very proud of you."

"Thanks, Dad." That made Mark more than happy. His father had once again succinctly shown his love and encouragement.

Serena was equally brief but possibly more physically expressive. She took his hand, leaned provocatively against him and said, "Well done again, my darling brother. Love you."

Victoria was also congratulated for her bravery for acting as bait but as usual just looked at her feet when complimented. Once David, Anthony and Serena had left Mark alone she never left his side. She had to step aside when each mother wrapped him in their arms and kissed him but other than that she was like a limpet. Inevitably Anthony growled about goopiness but did so lightly and fondly.

During dinner, Frances asked the girls about the stables.

"We've actually made a profit over the last quarter," answered Victoria proudly. "Nothing huge but a profit all the same."

"We've also pinched some of Barbara's clients," said Serena smugly.

"Why?" asked Anthony.

"Two things, I think. First, they're frightened by her bossiness and, secondly, we've got more interesting rides. I suppose the other thing is that we have shamelessly exploited Victoria's wins at school."

"They're getting a bit dated, aren't they?" suggested Anthony.

"Yes," chimed in Victoria, " but now that Mark's better and Patch is fit again, thanks to Toby, I'm going to start competing again. Nothing big straightaway but locally, which will get my name and the stables known better."

"How soon are you going to start?" asked David.

"Well, we haven't talked to Mark about it yet or, for that matter, cleared it with you, Toby, but there's a meeting at Catterick in a month's time."

"Go for it," said Mark and Toby in unison.

Victoria beamed.

"Great!" said Anthony. "Party! Frances, darling, get your head together with Elspeth and gather up some influential people."

"What? Lots of lords and ladies?"

"No, of course not, you old silly. Lots of young and people with teen-aged daughters."

"Oh!" said Frances round-eyed.

There was a round of laughter.

"All very well for you to pontificate," said Elspeth. "We old sillies don't know that many young."

"We'll help, Mum," said Serena.

"And I'll lend you my special ADC," added Victoria smiling at Mark.

"Past it", said he with a grin.

"MA then."

"Grossly over-promoted," said Anthony and roared with laughter.

"You shouldn't laugh at your own jokes, Daddy," said Victoria primly.

Frances snorted and then laughed with the rest of the table.

"Cheeky wench," said Anthony grinning from ear to ear. Victoria blew him a kiss.

It happened and the Bowers and Collinses hosted a huge picnic at Catterick. Victoria and Patch excelled themselves winning both the jumping and the cross-country. Patch seemed delighted with his publicity, pawing the ground, tossing his head and snorting but never doing anything that might upset his little mistress on his back. The crowd loved him. They also fell for Victoria's beauty and radiant smile. Bookings doubled.

In the meanwhile, plenty had or was happening. James Whitworth rang. Victoria answered the telephone.

"James, darling. Where are you? How lovely to hear you! Are we going to see you?"

There was a chuckle at the other end. "Catterick. And you, my favourite wife. I very much hope so."

"Ooh! I didn't know I'd become part of a harem."

There was a snort. "If you're back on that form I guess Mark has pulled himself together."

"He has, James, he has and there are a lot of happy people about."

"Great! And I'm one of them. Look, the reason I rang was to ask if I could pop down and see you all sometime this weekend."

"Of course you can, James dear, but don't just pop down. Come for the whole weekend."

"That would be super. Thanks! Do I need to bring any special clothes?"

"No. You'd bring your dinner jacket as a matter of course, I imagine."

"Victoria you are impossible and about thirty years out of date."

"Real old maid!"

"Nonsense. Is there anyone sane at that end?

"Serena?" she asked mischievously.

"She'd do."

"She'd do? Would you prefer Mark?"

"No! He'd probably be as bad as you."

Victoria giggled. "I'll get her for you and I really, really look forward to seeing you this weekend. Mark'll be thrilled. Hang on, my love."

She rejoined the others. "Serena, there's a mystery man on the phone for you." She tried to be serious but her eyes gave her away.

"Who?" demanded Serena.

"Mystery man."

"Don't give me that."

"A certain Captain Whitworth."

Serena shrieked and ran to the telephone. The rest of the family laughed.

"I wonder whether I shall get a chance to speak to my Best Man," said Mark plaintively.

"Don't worry, darling, I've invited him for the weekend. Sorry, is that all right, Mum?"

"Of course it is, you silly girl. I look forward to seeing him again. I haven't seen him since your wedding."

Serena finally returned. She looked very pleased. Later she took Victoria aside.

"I'm going out to dinner with Toby on Friday," she said.

"So? Big deal."

"But I won't be here for James."

"So?"

"Well, um, he might be, um, a bit cheesed off."

"Why?"

"Well, we've been writing and things ever since the wedding and he might be a bit browned off."

"Are you going to marry him?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.