Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 67

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

It had not been a huge dinner but a rich one. They were also quite mellow from all the wine and so, without a word, gravitated to the sofa. Mark sat and Victoria lay in his arms.

"I don't know when I've ever had such a delicious meal," said Victoria.

"Nor do I," replied Mark. "Wasn't that lamb wonderful? I reckon the Welsh, quite rightly, keep the best for themselves. I just feel uncomfortable about what they may have spent. A corporal's pay is hardly generous and Sergeant Roberts has his wife to cater for as well. On the other hand, we've no idea what the whip rounds brought in."

"Well, there you are, darling. Relax."

"I can't entirely. I don't want to think that any one of them is out of pocket."

"They'd have scaled the whole thing down if there was any danger of that. As I said, relax."

"So how do we thank them, all the contributors?"

"We don't. They gave anonymously. It would be extremely rude of us to ask to see the accounts. As I said before, darling, relax."

"I'm being a pain, aren't I, darling?"

"Yes. Your problem is you're a very caring and emotional person whether it's family, friends or your soldiers. Ease up on yourself, my darling. You individually can't change the world. What you can do, when you get back to work tomorrow, is just drop a few hints about what a glorious meal we had and how grateful we are to all our anonymous backers."

Mark looked into her eyes. As ever they showed love but he could also tell from her face as a whole that she was concerned that he should view the evening objectively. He smiled at her.

"I'm marrying a wise woman too, aren't I?"

Victoria's face softened. "Not particularly, darling, but I may be useful sometimes."

"Quite often, I think. I hope I consider things rationally most of the time but you're quite right. I do get carried away by individual circumstances."

"I'd hate it if you didn't. It's one of the things that makes you special. It just needs to be restrained from time to time."

"Darling, I think it's time we made love to each other."

"So do I but I'm very comfortable here."

He kissed her softly on the lips and then moved over the rest of her face. Throughout their eyes remained locked. He undid the buttons of her blouse and released the front clasp on her bra. His hands moved in featherlike caresses of her neck, shoulders, chest and then her breasts. Throughout he continued kissing her face and lips.

He started to knead her right breast. The next time his lips touched hers she pulled his head towards her and opened her mouth. Her tongue forced its way into his and started to writhe with his. He played gently with her nipple. She gasped and pressed his mouth harder against hers, her tongue lashing his. He was rougher with her nipple and she came, pressing her body against him.

He got up from the sofa with her in his arms, their mouths still joined. He laid her gently on his bed and carefully removed all her clothing, kissing and stroking her as he did so. He stripped off his own clothes then, moving from the foot of the bed and kissing the insides of her legs he worked purposefully up to her sex. He did not tease around it. He swiped it from bottom to top with his tongue then, starting again at the bottom, he forced his tongue into her. She gasped. She was sopping wet. Mark licked the whole way up to her clitoris, took it in his mouth and licked and sucked. She came again with a soft shriek.

Mark parted her legs wider than they had been and pushed them up. Kneeling between them he slowly but steadily entered her. He ground against her clitoris. She gasped. He began a slow deep thrusting, grinding his mound against her clitoris. Her breath grew shorter and she began to squeak. The squeaks grew into a continuous keening. Suddenly she went rigid apart from her vaginal muscles which started to milk him. Mark held still until the spasms slowed down then he began to move again, hard and fast still keeping her legs in the air. It could not last long. He roared. She screamed. They came together.

He released her legs and they clung to each other, both bathed in sweat but they were oblivious of that.

"Darling, my darling," Mark finally murmured.

"Mmm!"

"I love you so much."

"Mmm!"

"This week's been so frustrating."

"Mmm!"

He kissed the top of her head softly.

"Stop it, darling. Just shush and hold me."

Mark rolled onto his back taking her with him and pulled her up so that their faces were level. He cradled her in his arms. She sighed with contentment. They both fell asleep.

Mark was the first to wake. Neither had moved. He gloried in the feel of her body on his and in his arms. He revelled in her warm smell and wondered sleepily whether smell was still the ultimate attraction between the sexes. His hands wandered down and found her bottom. He cupped her cheeks and marvelled at the firmness and yet the silky softness. He fought the urge but finally succumbed, gently stroking and kneading them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.