Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 49

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Serena had gone by the time Mark and Victoria came down for breakfast. Elspeth was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee reading the paper.

"Hello, my dears," she said rising to kiss them. "Good morning. What would you like for breakfast?"

"Don't worry," said Victoria. "I'll do it."

"Not on your last morning in my house you won't," said Elspeth fiercely.

Victoria flinched and Elspeth with a peal of laughter enfolded her in a hug.

"I thought we were family," Victoria said timorously.

"You are, my darling girl. You are. You really, really are but, if I was staying with you, would you let me cook my own breakfast on my last morning?"

"No, Mum," said Victoria and then realised what she had said. "I mean 'No, Elspeth'," she stammered.

"I'd prefer Mum," said Elspeth softly.

Victoria stared into her eyes as her own filled. "So would I," she whispered. They clung together. Mark moved to them and put his arms round them.

"Bless you both," he murmured, "because I love you both so much."

"And we love you, my darling son. Now, what do you want for breakfast, both of you?"

"A boiled egg and some toast and marmalade would do me," said Victoria.

"Mark?"

"Um..."

"The works?"

"Yes please, Mum."

"There you are, darling," said Elspeth turning to Victoria with a grin. "They always take advantage of you when your defences are down."

Victoria sat on Mark's knee. "I'm learning all the time," she smiled at him.

Mark kissed her on the tip of her nose. "You don't have to raise any defences against me," he said plaintively.

Elspeth snorted and the three of them roared with laughter.

David came in on the dot of ten and helped Mark carry their cases to the car. They stood and chatted in the kitchen for a few minutes but Mark realised that it was getting to be like seeing someone off at the railway station whose train was late.

"We'll be off," he said giving Elspeth a hug. "Thanks, Mum, for looking after us and for all your help and advice.

"Poof!" said Elspeth. "Thank you both for all the happiness you've given us." She kissed him warmly.

Victoria hugged her. Neither said anything. There was no need.

Mark shook hands with his father. "Thanks for yesterday," he said.

David smiled fondly at him. "God bless," he said.

Victoria smiled up at him. "You haven't said anything nice yet today but I'd still like to give you a kiss," she paused, "Dad."

David's face lit up and he lifted her off the ground. "For that," he said, "you get a kiss from me." He kissed her warmly. "Come back soon, Little Bit."

On the way to the Richardsons' Victoria told Mark that she still could not remember Nicholas even though she knew his younger sister, Elizabeth. "We were never great buddies," she said, "because she wasn't interested in ponies. She used to come to Pony Club Meets but I suspect it was because Harriet made her."

They also talked about the discussion Mark had had with David the day before. Victoria agreed with everything.

"It must make sense for Serena and I to set up at Craig Hill. Anywhere else would be crackers. And no, we can't live with your parents. We'd be an invasion of their privacy however much they love us. But what an offer, darling! Your Dad is almost as special as you."

"Bit like yours," Mark teased her.

"Mine is special special. So there!"

They were given a big welcome by the Richardsons. Harriet hugged Mark affectionately and Henry shook his hand warmly. He had taken the morning off work for the chance to see Mark. They all talked nineteen to the dozen catching up on things. Then Harriet asked Victoria to go with her and see something. She took her upstairs.

"I'm sure Mark has told you about Nicholas and his death." Victoria nodded. Harriet handed her an envelope. "The day after he died Mark wrote this to me and I'd like you to see it."

Dear Mrs Richardson,

I am so sad about Nicholas's death. You and Mr Richardson must be even sadder and I am very sorry for you. It is strange that a loving God should take away someone like him. I talked to my mother about it and she says she does not know the answer.

My father says real friendships never die. Nicholas will be my friend for ever. I hope I can go on being friends with you and Mr Richardson.

Love from

Mark

The tears poured down Victoria's cheeks.

"He has written to us every month without fail ever since. You are marrying a very special young man, my dear."

They clung to each other. Victoria was bursting with pride that her man could give people such happiness. It had been clear to her that Mark still retained enormous affection for the Richardsons but she had not appreciated how deeply fond they were of him.

"How much that letter from a twelve year old must have touched them and how mature it was," she thought to herself.

"Thank you for showing me that," she said finally. "It was a privilege. I've loved Mark since I was a little girl but didn't know about Nicholas until recently. And now he does something or I'm told something nearly everyday, which makes me love him and admire him more. You're right. He is very, very special and I'm very lucky that he has chosen me."

"We love him too. I do hope you'll invite us to your wedding."

"Of course we will. How could you think anything else? Can I repair my face? I only want to wash it."

Harriet smiled. "Sorry to cause such damage," she said and led her to the bathroom.

They went back downstairs and shortly afterwards Mark and Victoria departed. A few minutes later they were at The Grange where they were warmly greeted by Anthony and Frances and rapturously by the dogs. Both parents were very complimentary about Victoria's ring.

"It reminds me of Granny's," said Frances.

"Gosh, yes! Now you say so. I wonder if it was in the back of my mind."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.