Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

The journey went uneventfully. The girls chattered away allowing Mark only a few observations but Victoria's hand never left his thigh. They had a pleasant lunch. The Braithwaites bade them farewell and they all set off again. They arrived at Craig Hill about five and were given a huge welcome by David and Elspeth. After tea Anthony and Frances went to their room. The girls went to visit the horses. Elspeth had indeed given Serena Lulu's filly, which she had named Esmerelda, and Serena wanted to show her off.

"Why on earth did you choose such an odd name?" Victoria asked her.

"So I could call her Merry. Come on. I'll show you why."

Mark helped his mother clear away the tea things and wash them up.

"How did it go?" asked Elspeth.

"As badly as I thought it might," said Mark and told her the whole story.

"Poor girl," said Elspeth, "but she seems very cheerful now."

"She wasn't. I had to explain to her what happened and had a soaking wet shirt afterwards."

"Well done, darling." Elspeth smiled fondly at him.

"Serena was brilliant," Mark added. "I don't know where I'd have been without her."

"How did she behave?" Elspeth asked mischievously.

"Impeccably," said Mark with a smile. "Her sweet, loving and amusing self. "But," he went on, "as a result of last night I've got some follow up work to do on Monday so I don't think I'll be back for supper."

"Fine, I'll leave something out for you," said Elspeth solemnly. "I agree that it would probably be better not to spend Monday night there."

Mark's mouth fell open. Elspeth pealed with laughter.

"Gotcha!" she cried delightedly.

"You are a wicked, wicked mother," laughed Mark hugging her.

And that's how Frances found them.

"I don't know," she said. "The women of this family don't seem to be able to keep their hands off you, Mark."

"It' my irresistible magnetism," said Mark releasing Elspeth with a smile.

"So when's my turn?" demanded Frances. "You're always so damn careful at Bulford."

Mark held open his arms and she went to him and gave him a warm hug.

"I've been wanting to do that for ages," said Mark. "You've become like a second mother to me."

"Ho hum," said Frances smiling. "I suppose I shall have to get used to playing second fiddle to my daughter."

The three of them laughed.

"I'll leave you two to it," said Mark. "I know you've a lot to catch up on."

He went up to his room to unpack.

"Now," said Frances, "what can I do to help? It'll be rather fun to do some cooking again for once. I'm not allowed in my own kitchen."

"Well, if you can really bear it, some spud bashing would help."

"Of course. You know, Elspeth dear, Anthony and I count ourselves so lucky to have Mark as his ADC. So does Little Miss but that goes without saying. I shudder to think what would have happened last night if it hadn't been for him. He dealt with it with no fuss at all. I was the only one at our table who knew about it and that was because he came and told me. You should be very proud of him."

Elspeth smiled. "I am," she said, "and I imagine David will be when Anthony's told him."

"Serena did a great job too. She's a sweet girl and so lovely too. She really made us laugh at breakfast this morning." She told of Selena's remark about the dingle dangles which made Elspeth laugh too.

"She and Mark are clearly very close too," Frances rattled on.

"They are indeed," said Elspeth. "Serena has always worshipped him but it began to show when she was eight and he was twelve." She told her the story of Nicholas Richardson. "Serena really felt for him and showed it. Whereas he'd merely tolerated her up to that time they started doing more and more together. Then there was that summer six years later when Victoria came to stay and they both developed a crush on him."

"More than a crush on Victoria's part," said Frances.

"And Serena's," replied Elspeth. "I was a bit worried that it might get out of hand not so long ago and took a risk by almost daring Selena. Mark responded to her advances. What young man could help it? But he brought her down to earth again. Nevertheless, as you say they are very, very close."

"You don't think it might upset his relationship with Victoria?"

"Not a chance. Serena's given them both permission."

Frances nodded. "I guessed," she said, "but I saw them both holding hands under the breakfast table this morning," she teased.

Elspeth smiled broadly. "Mischief maker," she said.

Frances giggled. "I had to try. Couldn't resist it. Actually I think it's sweet."

"So do I, my dear, and I'm looking forward to seeing Victoria and Mark together."

"You wait. Anthony says they're goopy."

Elspeth chuckled. "Like we probably were."

Frances laughed. "No doubt."

They chatted happily on, the old and dear friends that they were.

Mark was just about to go downstairs again when there was a soft knock on his door.

"Come in," he called curiously.

Serena came in and closed the door behind her. She walked over to him, put her arms round his neck and kissed him softly. "I won't be in later on so I came to kiss you goodnight now," she said. "Victoria will tuck you in tonight." She kissed him again. "Sleep well, my hero and darling brother." She pulled him tighter to her and pressed her groin against his thigh. "That's how I'd like to have danced last night." She finished with another soft kiss and slipped out of his room again.

Mark stood there stupefied. He thought Serena realised that things could no longer be so physically intimate. He'd have to nip this in the bud on Monday when he got back. He looked in the mirror to do his hair again and noticed he had lipstick on his face. "Little beast. She did that on purpose," he smiled to himself. He went over to the basin and washed his face rubbing it dry hard. He inspected himself closely in the mirror and was glad to see the operation had been successful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.