Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

They crept in through the front door. Quite why they weren't sure afterwards. Mark surmised that it was embarrassment for Victoria. The hall was in darkness except for one standard lamp. Mark hunted round for the switch for the main light and the stairs. Suddenly the main light came on, blinding them for a moment.

"Stand still!" roared a voice and there stood Sergeant Roberts in his pyjamas with a large poker at the ready.

"Oh, Captain Bowers, Sir and Ladies. I'm sorry." Then he noticed Victoria looking very much the worse for wear being supported by both of them.

"Oh God! What's happened to Miss Victoria?" His distress was obvious.

"Someone spiked her drink," said Mark.

Sergeant Roberts was thunderstruck. "In the Officers' Mess?" he asked incredulously.

Mark nodded. "I'm ashamed to say so," he said.

Sergeant Roberts forgot himself for a moment. "Fucking hell!" he said. "Hrumph! Beg pardon, Ladies. Can I do anything to help, Sir?"

Mark smiled at him. "Yes, you could, Sergeant Roberts. Bring a cup of warm sweet tea up to her room if you would."

"Yes, Sir," and he disappeared towards the kitchen.

Mark and Serena helped Victoria up the stairs and to her room.

"Would you put her to bed, Serena my sweet?"

"Of course. Disappear, Mark darling."

"I'd better wait for poor Sergeant Roberts," said Mark, "or he'll die of embarrassment."

Serena grinned. "He's a sweetie," she said. "And jolly brave too."

Mark grinned back. "Soldier first, house sergeant second," he said.

Victoria groaned from the bed where they had laid her.

Mark bent over her.

"It's me, darling, Mark," he whispered.

"Mmmm," she murmured drunkenly.

"I love you, darling."

MmmMMmm!"

"Sergeant Roberts is bringing you a cup of tea and Serena will help you to bed."

"Want choo ter come ter bed," she muttered.

Mercifully Sergeant Roberts, now fully dressed, appeared with the tea.

"Thank you, Sergeant Roberts," said Mark. "I think this is the moment for the men to disappear. Shout, Serena, if you need help."

"Men!" exclaimed Serena then smiled. "Go on. Push off."

Both men went downstairs.

"A drink, Sir?" asked Sergeant Roberts.

"Please. A large brandy."

"Coming up, Sir."

He produced it swiftly. What Mark did not know was that he also took one back to the kitchen for himself. Sergeant Roberts was very upset. That anyone could behave so badly to his Miss Victoria. He worshipped everyone in this family. They were so natural and nice to him but Victoria with her beauty and friendly smile and banter had stolen his heart.

Mark sat down and sipped his brandy. "Damn! Damn! Damn!" he thought. "The one thing I feared. And it bloody well happened. And it's all my fault because I forgot to ask her." He thumped his thigh with his fist. "Fat lot of good I am as a boyfriend. Fat lot of good I am as an ADC if I let my boss's daughter end up in this sort of mess." He gazed morosely at the empty fireplace.

Serena came in. "All tucked up," she said brightly. "She drank her tea and kept it down and now she's fast asleep. What are you drinking?"

"Brandy."

"Am I allowed one?"

Mark smiled. He couldn't help himself. "Of course you are, my sweet, and thank you." He pressed the bell.

"I'm so grateful for your help," he added.

"Nonsense," said Serena.

Sergeant Roberts appeared.

"Please, Sergeant Roberts, would you renew my drink and get my sister one of the same?"

"Certainly, Sir."

Serena waited until her drink arrived. She smiled gratefully and took a sip.

"And now, my darling brother," she said, "you're beating yourself up."

Mark shot her a glance and then nodded miserably.

"Well, stop it. All's well that ends well."

"But it was my fault that it happened."

"Rubbish!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.