Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark drove back to Bulford Manor on Sunday afternoon. Despite a loving kiss from Serena and an admonition to be a big brave boy he remained apprehensive of his meeting with Victoria.

He did not have to wait long. He had hardly let himself into his flat when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Hello, Mark. You are summoned to supper."

"Come in, Victoria. Please."

She did so without a word closing the door behind her.

Mark bit his lip, tongue-tied for a moment. "I'm so sorry, Victoria," he blurted out. "I'd got it all planned to ask you and then I... ," he paused, "just plain forgot," he added in a rush. "I can't think why. I..." He shrugged his shoulders and held out his hands in puzzlement. "If you're furious with me I quite understand."

Victoria looked at his distraught face and restrained herself from flinging her arms round him to comfort him.

"No, Mark. Not furious. Just very, very disappointed. Until you rang, I thought I might have upset you but couldn't think why, unless my thank you kiss had been a bit too much for you. It never occurred to me that, knowing your usual efficiency, you could have forgotten."

"That's what I don't understand. I don't forget things in the normal way. I'm so, so sorry. Not only have I messed things up for you but done myself in too. Please forgive me."

There was a pause which Victoria stretched out. Finally she said softly, "Only if you'll kiss me better."

Mark stared at her as he slowly took in what she had said and then his face lit up. He swept her into his arms and kissed her hard. "Thank you," he murmured into her neck and kissed her again. "Oh thank you, my darling Victoria." His lips fastened on hers again and their tongues met and intertwined. Breathless they broke apart.

Victoria searched his eyes. "Had that 'darling' been euphoria or had he meant it?" Her brain was whirling.

Mark gazed back down at her. He had not meant to say that but he realised he meant what he said. It came as a jolt to him.

"Yes, my darling Victoria, I do love you."

With a sob she fell against his chest squeezing herself as tightly as she could against him. He stroked her hair and her back. At last she pushed herself away from him tears continuing to pour down her cheeks. He handed her his handkerchief and she blew her nose loudly and mopped her eyes and cheeks.

"I love you too, Mark. I have done for years," she said haltingly before bursting into tears and burying her head in his chest again.

Mark bent down, lifted her under her legs and carried her over to an armchair. He sat down in it with her on his knee, continuing to stroke her and kiss the top of her head.

Finally she pulled herself together. "Does that mean we're engaged?" she asked hesitantly.

"No, I don't think so, because I haven't asked you to marry me yet."

"Are you going to?"

"I hope so."

"Soon?"

"I don't know, darling. All I know is that I love you and that you love me and have done for some time. But, we only got to know each other again a few months ago and I think we should make sure that this love is a lifetime one and not just an infatuation."

"You're right. Four years ago I told Serena that I was going to marry you." Mark nodded. "She told you. I thought she would. But then with Daddy dashing around the world I didn't see you again until that evening you came to the flat in London. You still seemed the nice person I'd known as a kid but you were different. Grown up, as simple as that, now I look back. But then you showed me all your friendship again, you helped me get the job I wanted, you made me laugh and you gently but firmly put me in my place when I deserved it. And I realised that you were still the man I loved and would marry."

Mark looked startled.

"Relax, darling. That realisation is based on really only a couple of weeks. And that is the same length of time that you have got to know me again and you never had the feelings I had four or five years ago."

Mark nodded and kissed her. He had to. She responded with enthusiasm squirming in his lap.

"What are we going to tell your parents?" asked Mark.

"Nothing yet."

"Oh come on, darling. They'll spot something in minutes. I'll call you darling and then the cat'll be out of the bag."

Victoria giggled. "I might do just the same."

"Well, there you are."

"I'll tell Mummy."

"Fraidy cat!"

She giggled again. "I'd probably get a lecture from Daddy," she said.

"What do you think I'm going to get?" expostulated Mark.

"So what do we do? March in together now and announce we're in love but not going to get engaged yet and get a lecture on sex outside marriage?"

Mark exploded with laughter. "All right," he said. "You win. That's what I'd do if I was at home."

Victoria's happy laughter joined his as they fell into a new embrace.

"I'd better go," said Victoria at last. "I just came to ask you to supper and must have been here at least half an hour. What's the time now?"

"Twenty to seven."

"Twenty minutes?"

"Yes, darling."

"Ooh," she said with a loving smile on her face, "I do love it when you call me that. It makes me feel all squirmy."

"I can't tell you what your squirming does to me when you're sitting on my lap."

Victoria shrieked with laughter. "Don't worry I can feel what it does."

Mark blushed which only added to her laughter. She climbed off him then bent down to give him a peck on the nose.

"See you soon, my darling," she whispered and fairly danced out of the door.

Mark did not budge for ten minutes. After all that worry she had forgiven him almost immediately but he cringed at the unhappiness he had caused her. But now their love for each other was out and he was deliriously happy. Would it really last? He could not believe it would not but the intensity surprised him. Surely it wasn't just infatuation — or plain lust? He did lust her though. That taut little body squirming in his arms, her hair, those vivid violet eyes, her hot lips and vigorous tongue. He would have to watch his step. To make love, really make love, not just rut, and then drop her would be appalling. He suddenly realised what the time was and rushed to make himself more presentable.

Victoria had not realised what she looked like. Despite the use of Mark's handkerchief her cheeks were still streaked, her eyes were red and her hair was all over the place. Frances met this apparition in the hall as it was rushing for the stairs and its bedroom.

"Are you all right, darling?" she asked.

Victoria turned her eyes radiating happiness. "Yes, Mummy, oh yes, Mummy!" she cried flinging herself into Frances's arms. "He's just told me he loves me and you know I've always loved him. Oh, Mummy, I'm so happy I could burst."

Frances hugged her tightly. "And I'm happy for you too, my precious. Do I hear wedding bells?"

"No, Mummy. Bad luck. Not yet. We both want to be sure that this isn't infatuation before we get engaged."

"Good! Well you'd better get a wiggle on if you're going to be ready when he arrives. You know what these soldiers are. Punctual to the dot."

Victoria gave her mother a quick kiss and fled up the stairs. Frances smiled to herself. "I was right," she thought. "Precious little damage control required. Now, how am I going to break this to my darling, protective husband?" She squared her shoulders and marched into the drawing room. "Hit him between the eyes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.