Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Serena's family arrived at the school at a quarter to eleven. She met them and led them to reserved seats in the school hall.

"I can't sit with you," she said. "All the leavers have to sit together in the front row."

Promptly at eleven o'clock Mrs Protheroe appeared on the stage, welcomed everyone and then gave an account of what the school had achieved this term. The leavers were then called forward in alphabetical order, shook hands with Mrs Protheroe who gave each of them a peck on the cheek. The leavers then sang the Leavers' Song with the rest of the school belting out the chorus. It was all over in half an hour.

Serena rejoined her family and was given a hug and a kiss by each of them. She then led them to the Headmistress's Garden where they were served champagne cocktails. Many of the parents knew each other and the party was soon in full swing. Sophie appeared and, much to David's amusement, demanded a kiss from Mark. Soon afterwards Mrs Protheroe came up to the Bowers and greeted them. Having spoken to David and Elspeth she turned to Mark, "I'm so relieved, she said, "that you're not covered in sticking plaster." Mark had told his parents the story at breakfast and the whole family roared with laughter.

She moved Mark slightly away from the family. "I couldn't help but notice last night," she said, "how close you and Serena are. I thought it was lovely. Over the years I've become very fond of her and am sure she will do well in whatever she chooses to do. But, Mark, despite outward appearances, she's an innocent girl who has led a very sheltered existence. I know you can't be at home much while you're in the Army, but please look out for her."

"I promise," said Mark. "We talk regularly when we're apart."

"Good. I know your parents will do the same but it helps to have someone of a similar age around the place."

Mark nodded.

"I'd like it if you were to keep in touch."

"I'd like that too," he smiled.

She patted him on the arm. "Au revoir then," she said.

"What was all that about?" demanded Serena.

"Tell you later."

A marquee had been erected in the garden and eventually they were shepherded into it for an excellent lunch. There was a seating plan and they found themselves at a table with Sophie's family. Mark wondered whether Sophie had nipped in earlier to make sure she was next to him. She was on his right with Serena on his left and her brother on Serena's left. The parents were split too. Sophie soon had her thigh pressed against Mark and took every opportunity to touch him. At one stage Mark firmly removed her hand from his thigh. It was soon back again. When it began to creep towards his groin he pinched it quite hard. That, much to his relief, did the trick.

After lunch and having said goodbye to Mrs Protheroe, who hugged Serena tightly, they collected all Serena's belongings and drove home. David and Mark duly lugged them up to her room. David changed into his working clothes and disappeared off to the farm. Elspeth said she was going to put her feet up for an hour.

"Come on, Mark," said Serena. "I'm not unpacking now. Let's go for a walk."

They set off with the three dogs, David's elderly Labrador and two hunt terriers. The two sheepdogs were working animals and did not get these treats.

"Right," said Serena. "Tell!"

"Mrs Protheroe spotted us."

"Oh," said Serena quietly.

"She said that she thought our closeness was lovely."

Serena's head turned sharply. "Tell me more."

"Well, I don't think she was worried about us dancing cheek to cheek. I think she took it as brother and sister who love each other and aren't ashamed to show it. I mean you didn't grind yourself against me like Sophie."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.