Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark duly presented himself at the Collins's flat a few minutes after six the following day and was met at the door by Frances Collins with a hug and a kiss.

"How lovely to see you, Mark," she cried. "It's been far too long. Last time you were still at school. Let's look at you. Mmm, not bad at all and you get to look more and more like your father."

"I hope that's a compliment, Mrs Collins," replied Mark grinning. "It's lovely to see you again. Either you've all been in Germany or I have."

"Well, we're all back in England again for a time so we'll have to take every opportunity to make up for it."

Standing a few yards behind Frances was a petite blonde with violet eyes and a shy smile.

"Victoria?" gasped Mark.

She nodded and looked down at the floor.

"Didn't you recognise me?" she asked in a soft contralto voice that was little more than a whisper.

"Not immediately," admitted Mark. "I remembered a little blonde tomboy, usually dirty, and instead I meet a beautiful young lady." He bent forward and gently pecked her cheek. Victoria blushed and pulled away.

"Right," said Frances briskly but with her eyes dancing, "let's show you to your room. It's pretty tiddly but it's not as though you're going to be in it that long."

She led Mark down the passage and showed him into the spare room.

"I wouldn't call this tiddly," said Mark. "It's bigger than my room in the Mess."

"Oh well, that's all right then. We'll leave you to sort yourself out and do get out of your jacket and tie. Anthony will fling his off as soon as he gets in through the front door. The bathroom-cum-loo is facing you at the end of the passage. Come on, Victoria."

Mark did as he was told actually changing his trousers and pulling a jersey over his shirt. He then went to the bathroom and washed his hands and face. Finally he unpacked his few clothes and hung his suit in the wardrobe. He wandered back down the passage following the sound of the women's voices and found them in the kitchen.

"Ah, there you are," said Frances. "Sit yourself down at the table or you'll get trodden under foot. Would you like a cuppa?"

"I'd love one," said Mark doing as he was told.

"Victoria," said Frances.

"One cuppa coming up," said Victoria putting the kettle on and getting a mug and the tea caddy out of the cupboard.

"So, how are your family?" went on Frances. "When did you last see them?"

"At Christmas but I phoned them a couple of days ago to tell them the news that your husband wanted me to be his ADC. They're tickled pink although all Dad said to me was "That'll sharpen you up"."

Frances chuckled. "Typical David, bless him. And my beloved Elspeth?"

"She's in very good heart. You remember Lulu, her mare?"

Frances nodded.

"Well, Mum's just broken in her filly and is thrilled with her but I think she'll probably give her to Serena as an eighteenth birthday present."

"How is Serena?" asked Victoria setting a steaming mug of tea in front of him.

"Can't wait to finish school at the end of the Summer Term and, and this is what is so stupid about me doing a double take on you, she has also become a beautiful young lady. Taller than you but you'd have expected that."

Victoria nodded. "Does she know what she wants to do?"

Mark chuckled. "I think she's cut it down to a shortlist of about twenty-five."

Both women laughed. "That sounds like Serena," said Frances.

"What about you, Victoria, because you've left school, haven't you?"

"Yes. I'm doing a secretarial course but that's only because I don't know what I want to do."

"Surely you've got some ideas."

"Yes, I have. I actually want to do something in the country with animals. You know running a riding school or a stud farm or something. I've even considered becoming a vet but I don't think I could cope with all the training. I'll just have to find a sugar daddy," she sighed with a grin that belied her doleful tone.

As Mark laughed the front door slammed and Frances ran from the room to welcome her husband home. They came into the kitchen with Anthony struggling to get his tie off with one hand whilst firmly holding Frances to his side with the other arm. He gave up the tie as Mark rose from his seat.

"Mark, my boy, good to see you." He shook his hand warmly.

"And you, Sir," said Mark, his pleasure at seeing his hero clear on his face.

"You're looking in good shape," said Anthony. "Chris Holdsworth clearly keeps his boys fit."

"Doesn't he just, Sir," Mark smiled back.

Anthony laughed. "A rugger bugger! They never change. Anyway, what's that you're drinking, tea? Time for something stronger. I'm going to have a large whisky and soda. It's something the suits in Whitehall drive you to. What about you, Mark?"

"Well, a beer would go down a treat, Sir."

"Right! Victoria, my sweet, I know making a decent whisky and soda is beyond you but you ought to be able to pour Mark a mug of beer."

"Daddy!" hissed Victoria.

Anthony roared with laughter, gathered her up and swung her round, her legs narrowly missing everyone else and the kitchen furniture. He kissed her firmly on both cheeks and set her down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.