A King's Touch
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2008 by dragontattoo

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An disinherited king and his chosen are sent on a mission to clean up a school for gifted kids. While on Earth, King Philip and his chosen, Sara, are faced with difficult task of cleaning up their relationship and the consequences of their past, namely Sara's son, Gabriel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Gabriel held the girl's spirit to him. He could tell by touch alone she was older than he and weary both in body and soul from years of abuse.Perhaps that's what drew her to me. We're two kindred spirits and I won't let her go. She'll arise above this crime against her for I'll allow no other outcome. Even at his young age Gabriel had inherited not only his father's arrogance but his mother's canny resourcefulness. She's my chosen, and I will not go without her and end up at the impasse my parents are. Only death can take me from her.

"Let me go." Kóh's dark eyes pleaded with him.

"No. We'll find a way to rid you of this drug so you're going to come home with me where we can protect you."

She rolled over, giving him her back. "Don't make promises you can't keep boy. I've been here for too long to believe in them."

"Well I don't make promises I can't keep. Once my parents come, we'll take you home and you'll recover. I command no less of you."

"You command?" She seemed to bristle with outrage. Rolling back over, she pinned him with her dark eyes. "What gives you the right to command me?"

"We're chosens. Chosen by time and fate to be mates."

"Chosens? What the hell is that?"

"Each person has a perfect mate they'll bond with physically, mentally and spiritually. And you happen to be mine.

A look of disbelief crossed her face. "You're kidding, right? You're a little boy. What the hell do you know about sex or mating?"

"More than you'd think I know, Kóh. I grew up in a House of Eluran."

Confusion crossed the girl's face. "A house of what?"

Reaching out, he took her hand with his. "Eluran. They're temples where unmated wizards come to engage in sexual congress."

"Wizards? You've got to be kidding me. You've been reading too many Harry Potter books."

"Harry Potter? I'm not familiar with this. Mom was barely able to scrape up enough money for my textbooks. Recreational reading was a luxury we couldn't afford while we were in Sandova."

"Sandova? Where is that? Mars? Whatever you've been smoking I want some." Trying to pull back from him, she frowned when he refused to release her hand.

"I haven't been smoking anything, my chosen, and I'm from the planet Venus - not Mars."

"I'm not your chosen!" Her protest was physically violent before the rest of what he'd said sunk in. "Venus? Like the same place King Rand came from? I heard he took one of the girls who used to be here back with him. They say she married a king." Longing filled her expression.

"I've never met Queen Katrina but my father is related to her. She's his sister."

"Get out! If she's your aunt - why haven't you met her?"

"I didn't say she was my aunt, simply that she's my father's sister and the reason I've never met her is because my mother and father are still battling it out over the mezclar. Until he claims her and me, I'm nothing more than a bastard child of the former prince of Sandova."

"Just like me." Her hand tightened around his for the first time. "So why are they arguing?"


Rand tightened his grip on the arms of his chair. In front of him was King Gaerwn and his son, Sean, the current ruling family of Sandova. When his requests for a complete report on the accusations and trial against the former King Angi and his two sons from the High Council in Venus' capital city hadn't gotten him anywhere, he'd decided a trip to their capital was a must. The shock was apparent when he'd arrived without his wife and only his father Mica, the former High King, as company.

The deceit was so thick in the room, Rand was surprised it didn't foul the air with its stench. While Gaerwn was calm in the face of the inquest or official review that Rand had called into the trial of the former king. Sean paced nervously back and forth, his long strides carrying him swiftly from one side of the room to the other. On the other side of the room, Mica was keeping a close eye on the proceedings and the participants.

"Welcome King Randall. What an unexpected surprise. I understand you and your father are looking into the claim of a dethroned Prince. I'm sorry he has troubled you with this matter. Philip never did let go of his anger about his father. It's quite unfortunate he absconded with a member of the royal family. He now has a warrant out for his arrest."

Leaning forward in his chair, he studied the man. "Really? I take it your son's chosen has disappeared then?"

"No, we just left her in the solar."

"Who exactly has Philip absconded with then, since the only members left of your family is you and your son?"

Gaerwn gave him a practiced but weary smile. "I wish I could say that's true, but contrary to popular belief, my oldest daughter still is alive."

Rand arched a brow at him. "Do tell."

"After Philip abandoned her when his father was found guilty, she had a breakdown in her personality. I had to send her away. At the time I didn't realize she was carrying a child."

Playing along, Rand decided to see how far the other man would go. "I'd think even if your daughter needed to be institutionalized, you'd want her child with you."

"And bring a bastard into the ruling family of Sandova? My family has never acknowledged a bastard child and I don't intend to start now."

"What if the child happened to be Philip's? Wouldn't that give him a good reason to take it?"

"The child is insignificant but my daughter..."

Rand couldn't believe Gaerwn was dismissing Gabriel with such ease.

" ... despite the fact she's not stable, she's still my daughter. When he left Venus with her after attacking her personal guard, he committed treason against the royal family of Sandova. My advisors seem to think he's planning on using her as leverage to get his crown back."

"Could it be he took her because she's his chosen and his leaving Venus could kill her?"

His father cleared his throat. Glancing over at him, he saw the look that Mica shot towards Sean. Narrowing his eyes in understanding, he glanced at the son who was still pacing like a caged lion. The son was the weak link. He turned his attention back to Gaerwn.

"That's nonsense. They never mated. All the signs were there but when he left the mezclar remained unconsumed. His whereabouts have no effect on her."

His anger flared at the man's outright dismissal of his own daughter. Ruthlessly, he shoved his anger down. It wasn't going to help his agenda in restoring Philip's family the throne. He'd deal with the man's abuse of his daughter at later date. What happened to Sara should never have happened and he'd be damned if he'd let it go unpunished. Grasping the reins of his self-control, he turned the conversation back to his reason for visiting.

"Now, about this claim by Philip. As High King, I've a responsibility to investigate any and all claims of dispute when it comes to the ruling families of Venus. Since he petitioned me, I am duty bound to see this through regardless of what he may or may not have done. I'd like to see the scrolls of King Angi's impeachment and consequent banishment."

"I understand your position, King Randall. Can I offer you a repast while my advisors go and fetch the scrolls in question?"

Rand cocked his head before answering. "That'd be nice, King Gaerwn. I'd appreciate it if you'd personally oversee it while I get to know your son and heir better. After all, a man in my position should be familiar with the heir to the Sandova throne, don't you think?"

King Gaerwn stood and nodded slowly. Rand knew his position as High King meant the man couldn't outright refuse him without giving him a reason why he didn't want Rand speaking privately with his heir. The king rose from his chair and strode from the room, his body language showing he wasn't pleased at all.

Rand waited until he was gone before standing and approaching Sean. His dad joined them.

"There's no need to be nervous, Sean. I'm not going to attack you. I just wanted speak to you privately. From my understanding, you were a witness along with your sister during King Angi's inquest?"

Sean stopped pacing and nodded. "I was escorting Sara back to her room when we passed the King's chambers and a young girl crawled out into the hall. She was beaten, bloodied and had been assaulted sexually. After sending my sister to her room, I tried to help her but it was too late. She died in the hallway in my arms."

"Your sister left right away?" Mica placed a hand on Sean's shoulder.

"Yes, she said the sight of the made her nauseous and she fled back to her room. By the time a servant passed by, the girl had died. She begged me to let her go."

"That must've been difficult." Rand spoke over his shoulder as he approached the wet bar. "Would you like a drink?"

Sean shook his head. Walking over to the closed door, he flipped the lock before he sank down into a chair. He cradled his head in his hands.

"Sean?" Approaching Sean, Rand studied the man.

"I can't do this anymore. This has got to stop." He looked up at Rand. "You've got to stop him. He is totally out of control — maybe even insane."

"Stop who? Who's insane?"

"My father. He killed the girl and framed the last king for it. Then he poisoned our mother, exiled one sister to the House of Eluran, while he has been using the other as a sexual slave. She's now pregnant and I fear for the babe's life once it's born. He's let his desire to rule overrule everything else, including his family."

"So you're saying your other sister..." Shock was apparent in Mica's voice.

"Kira."

Rand nodded. "Kira is pregnant with your father's child?"

"His or mine. I don't know which of us fathered her babe."

Ice dripped from Rand's voice. "Yours?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.