Adventures With Lindz - Cover

Adventures With Lindz

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 2: Piercing Lindz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Piercing Lindz - People see what they want to see. They see my 'young professional' attire and assume we share the same desires. They don't see my piercings and would deny them if they did. This story is not for those people. This story is about body modification (piercings, needles, etc.) and sexual exploration, a combination most would not appreciate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Body Modification   Needles  

Authors note: For those unused to piercing terminology, here is a brief explanation of the two main piercings in this chapter:

  • A "triangle" piercing is claimed to be the most functional/beneficial female genital piercing as it wraps around the clitoral shaft and involves a ring or circular barbell that pierces the triangle of tissue behind the clitoris.

  • An apadravya, or "ap," piercing involves a barbell that pierces vertically through the glans of the penis. This piercing is described in the Karma Sutra, is very pleasurable for him as it pivots around the shaft, and is very pleasurable for her as it can be used to stimulate the g-spot.

As we lay together on my bed the reality of the situation was finally catching up to me. I'm not one for casual encounters, but there was something special about Lindz. I'd been attracted to her when she'd mistakenly wrapped her arm around my waist. But when I learned she was pierced ... well, it's hard to explain. I just knew that Lindz was one of the few girls at the party who could not only accept my piercing, but have an inkling of why I'd want it without asking a bunch of personal questions.

I think Lindz felt the same way as she seemed equally thrilled that I was pierced while also eager to show off her own rings. Which was good since even fully sated I still found the rings that pierced her labia irresistible and couldn't stop playing with them. I wasn't trying to arouse, but Lindz seemed to enjoy my attention.

"You like?" she asked as I toyed with her rings, spreading her legs slightly to give me more room to explore.

"Very much; have you ever considered getting more?"

Even though I was caressing her most intimate area she blushed at my question, as if embarrassed by her desires.

"I really want to get a triangle, but I haven't found a piercer I'm comfortable with."

"Who did your labia?" Again she blushed and this time there was a slight pause before she answered.

"Actually, I did."

"No kidding," I replied, genuinely impressed.

"Who did your ap?" Now it was my turn to blush.

"Actually, I did."

Rolling towards me, her eyes bore into mine. "Think you could do a triangle?"

"I've never pierced anyone else," I hedged.

"Neither have I."

"Why not do it yourself?"

"I tried, but it wasn't straight and hurt so bad that I didn't want to try again."

"It's not going to hurt any less if I do it."

"I know, but I'd feel more comfortable if it were you instead of some stranger."

"Hmm," I replied noncommittally.

I'd always been fascinated by female genital piercings and found the idea of piercing Lindz to be extremely erotic. While I'd researched all of the different piercings, I had very little real experience and wasn't sure what I'd do if something went seriously wrong.

I could tell that Lindz was eager for me to try, but sensed my hesitancy and didn't force the issue. Instead she snuggled closer and it wasn't long before we drifted off to sleep.


I awoke to the feeling of Lindz's eyes boring into me.

"Will you do it?"

"Do what?" I grumbled, still half asleep.

"Pierce my pussy?"

I was instantly awake. On many levels I could empathize about the frustration of wanting a piercing that seemed forever out of your reach and then the excitement at finding out it could be a reality. Her enthusiasm was contagious and I found myself growing aroused by the idea, but still worried about hurting her.

Not wanting to stress out for no reason, I decided to test whether she'd even be suitable for a triangle piercing. Reaching between us I found that she was already dripping wet. I studied her reactions as I used my fingers to grasp the triangle of tissue behind her clit. I assumed, if she'd pierced it before, that there were no veins in the way and I tried applying an increasing amount of pressure. Although she moaned with pleasure, I never saw any indications of pain.

"That feels nice," she purred.

"You're definitely suited for a triangle, but I'm still not sure if it's..."

Her eyes flew open in indignation as she went on the offensive.

"Of course it's not a good idea," she snapped. "If it were safe and pain free then everyone would have one."

"Maybe, but..."

"But nothing. We both know the risks of doing our own piercings." Locking onto my eyes, she continued, "I trust you, now will you to do it?"

I sighed as I made my decision. "I can't guarantee I'll have any more luck than you did at making it straight, but I'm willing to try."

"Yes!" she cried as she climbed on top and gave me a toe curling kiss of appreciation. "When?" she begged.

I smiled at her eagerness and mentally debated making her wait. I doubted she'd change her mind and any delay would probably just make me more nervous about messing it up.

"I've got some 10ga circular barbells and one of them should be the right size."

"That's a larger gauge than I used last time," she frowned. "But it would probably work better for rough play."

"Oh, do you like things rough?"

"Sometimes, but you certainly enjoy pulling on my rings."

"Sorry."

"It feels good." She reached down to slide my now erect cock along her dripping slit. "Could you really do it today?"

"We could..." I started to reply, but Lindz silenced me with a kiss. Her lips gently caressed mine as she leaned forward, placed me at her opening, and then slowly eased back.

"I'm going to miss this," she sighed, leaning back so that I was fully seated inside of her.

"If I'm gentle we should be able to do it again within a month."

"My, aren't you confident. We haven't even had a first date and you're already talking about having sex next month?"

When I blanched she burst out laughing. "Relax, I really hope you can help me test out all of my new piercings, after all you were the first guy to see my labia rings."

"Really?" I asked, my cock twitching with pride.

"Uh, huh. But if it takes me a month to heal I'm going to be so horny that you better not be gentle!"

"Trust me, I know how not to be gentle," I teased. "But not right now. Last night was amazing, but I want this morning to be different."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.