Adventures With Lindz - Cover

Adventures With Lindz

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 1: Lindz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Lindz - People see what they want to see. They see my 'young professional' attire and assume we share the same desires. They don't see my piercings and would deny them if they did. This story is not for those people. This story is about body modification (piercings, needles, etc.) and sexual exploration, a combination most would not appreciate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Body Modification   Needles  

I entered the house and struggled to suppress a sigh. DC was known to be a city full of young professionals eager to spend a couple years making the contacts necessary to pursue more interesting careers elsewhere. The throng of perfectly dressed, perfectly mannered, and perfectly boring people nearly overwhelmed me. I knew most of them, but the party really wasn't anything special. Just another excuse to get drunk and to philosophize about, 'What we're going to do with the rest our lives.'

Making my way back to the kitchen I noticed several new girls. Most returned my smile, but I wasn't sure if it would be worth the effort to talk them up. Odds were low that I would meet someone with similar tastes, and I was tired of explaining my pierced cock to overly conservative girls.

While mixing a drink my thoughts were interrupted when one of the other party goers melded herself to my side. I was surprised, but the girls at these parties tended to get cuddly when drunk so this wasn't all that unusual. Besides, she felt good.

"Can I have one of those?"

"Sure," I replied, and reached for an additional cup.

"Oh, sorry," she blushed when she heard my voice. "I thought you were someone else."

"No biggie," I smiled.

She was beautiful, but that didn't count for much in my book and I wasn't in the mood to carry on a full-length conversation. Still, there was something about her eyes that sparked my interest.

"I'm Lindsay."

"Glad to meet you," I replied, handing her the drink.

Her hand lightly caressed mine as she accepted the cup and I could tell she was eager to ask more questions. The timing wasn't right and her smile slipped when I turned to find an unobtrusive spot where I could watch the party flow around me. Looking back I watched as she took a sip and raised her glass in a silent toast of appreciation before I ducked around the corner and was lost in the crowd.

As the night wore on the new girls paired off, frequently slipping away to find someplace more private as friendships were made and the alcohol flowed. Despite numerous opportunities, I spent most of the evening alone. I kept telling myself it was time to leave, but my body refused to obey.

I realized I was scanning the room actively looking for Lindsay. I spotted her sitting alone on one of the couches and decided to go visit. As I approached I noticed she was scowling, but it was too late to abort. Steeling my resolve I joined her on the couch.

"Hi, Lindsay." She started to glare, but her features softened when she recognized me.

"Hey, I didn't think you'd still be here." She tucked her hair behind her ears as she turned her body towards me. "My friends call me Lindz."

"Well, Lindz, I was planning on heading home soon, but figured I had to talk to at least one pretty girl before leaving."

"Oh."

"Why the scowl when I sat down?"

"It wasn't you. It's just..." she faltered and I felt her eyes rake over me before she continued. "Have you ever looked around and realized that you don't really know any of these people, and don't want to know any of them?"

"Constantly," I sighed, not quite sure how much to open up. I got the impression that our personalities would mesh well, but I have a hard time trusting people.

"Take that couple over there. They both look perfect, but I bet she likes it up the ass," she continued, pointing at one of my openly gay friends who was known to show off his PA {Prince Albert: a male genital piercing through the urethra near the tip}.

"Probably, but with his pierced cock that might be a problem."

"I would love to try that," she whispered.

"What, up the ass?"

"No! A pierced cock."

"Really?"

"You have no idea..."

"Oh, I think I might," I insisted, meaningfully glancing down.

"No way!" she gasped, her eyes sparkling with desire.

I just smiled.

"Do you have any others?" she asked.

"Just my tongue."

I pointedly glanced at her pierced ears. "Do you have any others?"

"A couple." She blushed, briefly pointing to her lap before quickly changing the topic. "But I've never kissed someone with a pierced tongue before."

I stared at her for a few seconds as the words sank in. This was not a girl I ever expected to meet at one of these parties. It could be an act, but my instincts told me that she could be trusted. Wrapping my arm around her shoulders I pulled her close. She pursed her lips, but quickly opened so that our tongues could duel.

As the kiss deepened her hands began to explore. One hand stayed to hold my head in place while the other dipped to my chest before dropping to my thigh and sliding up to gently squeeze my cock. She gasped when her fingers found the top ball of my piercing, but this only increased her passion.

Inspired by her actions, I too allowed my hands to wander. She stiffened when my hand slid under her skirt.

"You felt mine; I think it's only fair that I feel yours."

She bit her lip as she considered my request. Glancing around nervously, she replied, "You can, but not here."

"Want to go back to my place?"

Eyes twinkling, she reached for my hand and pulled me off the couch. As we headed for the door I was impressed by her height. It was nice not to have to lean down to hear what she was saying when I fetched our coats.

Outside I flagged down a cab and gallantly held the door open. However, she insisted I get in first and then sat on my lap. On the way to my condo she was much less restrained now that her friends weren't watching. I was able to clearly trace the outline of two rings beneath her thong before we pulled up in front of the building.

Charles, the desk worker, noticing our rumpled clothes and rosy cheeks, gave us a knowing look as we walked past. Lindz laughed, blowing him a kiss and holding me even closer.

Once in my condo Lindz practically ripped off my clothes. When we were down to our underwear she stepped away and seductively reached back to unclasp her bra before shimmying out of her thong. We'd left the lights on and I was mesmerized by the way the way the rings that pierced her inner labia sparkled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.