The Perfect Personal Assistant - Cover

The Perfect Personal Assistant

Copyright© 2008 by A Acer Custos

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sometimes training the perfect assistant takes a village. Lots of sex, mind control, and silly situations.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Denise massaged her aching right wrist slowly, considering once again the possibility of breaking down and buying one of those ugly wrist braces. She glanced over her neat cubicle. Everything was perfectly in its place. Her desk was immaculate, orderly. She glanced down at herself. Classic white blouse with a center frill over an A-line black skirt. Nude fishnet stockings with seams, not nylons. Four inch heel pumps with an ankle strap. And to top it all off, a tiny but beautiful French silk scarf around her neck.

So few women took the time to really look their best, she thought to herself. Besides, a wrist wrap would detract from the perfect French nails and her understated pearl bracelet.

She was the perfect woman in the perfect place at the perfect time. She'd lost count of the interviews she'd gone on ... was it thirty or maybe even forty? She had gotten many offers. After all, who doesn't want to hire an extremely attractive twenty six year old personal assistant who's competent with Word, Excel and Visio and yet can take Gregg shorthand and actually make a decent cup of coffee? No, offers had not been the problem. Picking the right office had been the problem.

Yet, she knew she'd found the right place when she interviewed at Bernard, Jacobs and Miller. In the middle of her interview with Harold Antwerp, he'd pressed a buzzer on his desk, and an intercom system straight from the fifties came to life. Looking around, she'd seen the old fashioned filing cabinets, the ticking mechanical clocks, and she had just known that this was the right place. She'd known that Bernard, Jacobs, and Miller was the kind of place that valued a perfect personal assistant.

Still rubbing her wrist, she mused to herself that in picking an office with old fashioned values, she'd overlooked one thing. Old fashioned values. Just then, the intercom buzzed. She depressed one of the Bakelite keys.

"Come in my office please, Denise. And bring the new products file with you." Said a static filled male voice. She leaned forward. "Right away, Mr. Antwerp." She let the key flip back up and began to gather her notebook and fountain pen.

Old fashioned values. Like the way her boss expected her to be able to type thirty or forty pages a day and still give him at least one blowjob in the afternoon, two if he was wound up. He was a sexist pig, and she'd put herself here. She stood up and turned to face his office door. As she stood, her full breasts swayed underneath her blouse, unencumbered by a bra. Walking down the hall, her mouth frowned in a tiny pout of annoyance as she felt the air glide over her thighs and exposed pussy, free of underwear under her perfect skirt.

Across the hall sat Mary, her ex-friend. Mary was a great personal assistant as well, and they'd hit it off famously when Denise first joined the firm. Yet, when Denise had given in to Harold B. Antwerp's demands that she stop wearing a bra and panties, Mary had not only noticed, but become alarmed. No amount of explaining that Denise simply had to deal with her boss's demands appropriately would make a dent in Mary's righteous exterior.

Denise didn't glance at Mary, Mary didn't glance at Denise as Denise entered her boss's office. The event was marked only by a cough from Mary that sounded like she'd almost said "whore".

Harold B. Antwerp's office was large, deeply carpeted, impressive. The desk was huge, and on the return was an expensive plasma display that he kept up to date on the Wall Street returns. Across from the desk were three red leather upholstered oak chairs, stained a deep rich mahogany to match the desk. Bookcases lined the walls, full of his law and product library. Behind the desk, open curtains revealed a sixty-first story view of down town Los Angeles. He was a wealthy and powerful man, capable of commanding a view office in the so-called 'library tower', the tallest building in LA, the tallest on the west coast.

He sat behind his desk, barely glancing at her as he finished a phone call. He gestured to one of the chairs and snapped his fingers for the file in her hands. She strode gracefully across the deep carpet and placed it in his pudgy hand. He smiled as he traded golf stories with the person on the other end of the phone.

As she listened to his insipid lies about being a scratch golfer, she had this sudden urge to make face at him, stick out her tongue, blow a raspberry. Her calm exterior demeanour was graced with a slight tinge of a blush as she visualized being so unprofessional.

Almost as if he heard her thinking, he swivelled slightly to see her and pointed at her, as if to say "You!". Then he pointed at his desk, gesturing for her to bend over it. She sighed in frustration and disappointment.

She stood and removed her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, turning to make sure he got a good view of her from behind, and then bent over fully at the waist to pick it up. She knew he could see her shaved sex in the muted office light. She carefully arranged the papers on his desk and then bent over it, trying hard to smile enticingly.

She heard him make a sound. "Tsk." Suddenly, acutely, she was embarrassed. She'd forgotten, again. Standing back up straight, she took the file out of his outstretched hand, and then began to unbutton her blouse. Once her breasts were exposed to his gaze, her chest thrust out, she put the file back in his hand. He grinned at her, his heavy face turning a slight pink. How could she have forgotten his instruction to always show him her tits when she brought him any paperwork? She was mortified. She saw him wave his hand at her, and she leaned forward, placing her left breast into his hand.

He began to grope her breast slowly as he talked on the phone. Each time he made a minor point in his story, he pinched her nipple. Denise was annoyed with herself to discover that she was starting to get a little excited at his clumsy manipulations. She stifled a moan as he pulled on her nipple hard enough to force her to the desk's surface.

She leaned full over the desk, trapping his hand under the fullness of her breast and spread her hands out across the desk. She thought to herself that if she was going to service her boss as a part of her job, she'd do it right. She lay her face to the side on the coolness of the desk and uttered a slight moan, knowing it turned him on.

Without a pause in his conversation with his golf buddy, Harold unzipped himself, dropped his pants and stepped out of his Ferragamo loafers. Cradling the phone to his ear with his shoulder, he removed his tie and rolled up his shirt tails as he walked around the desk to where Denise was bent over. He caressed her pussy with his free right hand and noticed how moist and pleasingly musky it was. He stepped forward, his hips almost touching hers, and gently began to rub his increasingly hard cock up and down her moistness to lubricate it.

"Well Rodger, really must run, business calls. Point is, never drop the opposite shoulder during your follow through. Simply deadly to range. Deadly." He paused and nodded. "Yes, you too, give my love to Emms, yes?" A moment later her dropped the handset back into the ornate cradle and looked down at Denise.

"Wet as always, I see Denise."

"Yes, Sir. Of course I would be, around you I mean." She lied from the desk. She closed her eyes and smiled inwardly. Yet another small service in the name of being a great personal assistant.

He grinned at her, the smile turning slightly wolfish, and then slowly inched his hard cock into her. He pressed in slowly until he felt his hips fetch up against her warm and firm ass, fully engulfed in her. He moaned in spite of himself. Harold B. Antwerp held himself still, enjoying the sensation of the beautiful young woman's warm and excited pussy wrapped around him. He began to slowly move back and forth, his hot cock beginning to slide slowly in and out of her.

He watched the flush of excitement creep up her cheeks as he slowly fucked her. "God damn, you're one fine piece of ass, Denise."

"Famk mou sur" She replied, her body sliding softly back and fourth with his thrusts on the desk surface, her face down on the desktop. "I do fry mo be of murfase."

Harold chuckled. "Amazing. Worth every penny" He said quietly to himself. Leaning over her, he grabbed a brochure that was loose on his desk top, opened it, and as he thrust in and out of the willing girl, Laid it out on her back, covering her shoulders and face.

"I do, uff, enjoy your services, Denise." He grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and began to thrust into her more seriously. She could feel her cunt juice up as always, beginning to leak fluid onto his desk top. He continued. "But I often feel as if something is missing in your development as a complete personal assistant. For example, you keep insisting that I not fuck you in the ass."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.