Deep in the Heart of the Amazon - Cover

Deep in the Heart of the Amazon

Copyright© August 2005 - January 2006

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bill and Samantha from the block - she ruined his life and business - now he takes revenge in the most personal way possible. - WARNING - This is a humiliation and coercion mind control story - Its also slow. Lots of sex but that comes in later chapters - plot driven

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   DomSub   Harem   Slow  

"What?" Sam screamed at me over the obnoxiously loud music.

"I said, 'You're up next', Sam. You're dancing next."

She looked at me with a mixture of hate and desperation.

"If you lose, you sleep in the shed for a week!"

"What???"

"THE SHED" I shouted. "FOR A WEEK!"

She shot me a look that would have killed if it could have. "I very much want to hate you, SIR!"

"Understandable!" I shouted again.

Just then the announcer finished shooing the second group of women off the stage and motioned for the third group of four to come up. With a final backward glance at me, Sam raced around the end of the stage and behind the curtain.

About fifteen minutes later, three young college girls and Sam hit the stage, as the fourth and last group, all dressed identically in ripped white cropped t-shirts and small black spandex pants.

The announcer motioned to the DJ and the music started. The women began to gyrate on the stage, and the crowd started whooping for them. I laughed as I noticed that a lot of boys were yelling for Sam. There she was, in her early thirties, smoking hot, dancing against drunk college girls.

The announcer went down the line pouring a pitcher of water on each girl and the crowd went nuts. He women ranged from great looking to pretty, with Sam a stand out, being ... in my opinion ... smoking hot.

When the water hit her chest, the boys went nuts as they saw her awesome tits revealed under that thin shirt.

Two girls down, a blond noticed that the crowd was loving it up for Sam, and she suddenly whipped off her top and danced bare chested for the men.

The crowd roared.

Sam looked at me, and I pointed at the blond.

Sam danced on the stage, making up her mind, then as the announcer began his count down, she tore off her top when he hit "Three" ... the bar went wild, beer flew in the air, and at the count of one, Sam won her heat. Face flushed, cheeks pink, chest heaving, she fled behind the curtain.

The announcer let us know there'd be a 30 minute break before the final contest, and that it would feature the four winning girls. The winner would take home a set of tickets to a week long stay in Cabo San Lucas and a $500 cash prize.

I worked my over to the end of the bar and got a drink. I carefully hid my actions as I put some of the formula on my palm (under the latex), and shook hands with the announcer. Talking for a minute or two, I made sure he was clear about my special requests.

It took another ten minutes to work back across the wildly crowded bar and over to the two bouncers, but I managed to shake their hands and talk to them. Finally, I found the bar owner and had a word with him also.

By the time I made it back to the stage area, the announcer was warming the crowd up for the final.

The final four contestants came out on stage, and they were all beautiful. Sam was ravishing though. She was clearly excited, humiliated, embarrassed, and turned on.

I screamed out to her over the crowd. "YOU'RE SO TURNED ON YOU CAN HARDLY STAND IT." People around me laughed, thinking I was noticing instead of commanding. However, within seconds, her nipples became so hard that they pulled the shirt away from her chest, and she was making a slow rocking motion with her pelvis.

The announcer began their dance, announcing their names "Jackie!" "Sam!" "Kim!" "Amanda!", then the music started. Sam launched into it with a passion. Suddenly, she was high kicking and doing splits. I had had no idea she'd ever done dance, but she was clearly trained in something, perhaps ballet.

The bar was pandemonium, and some guy managed to spill a beer on me. I didn't mind that much, really.

After a song, the announcer came through and poured out the water on the girls. Another song began and they launched into their dance. Sam was the second girl to tear off her shirt, but in seconds all four were bare chested. Sam was magnificent to behold, breathing hard, chest jumping and jiggling with the music.

The end girl was a tight and hot little brunette. She couldn't have been more than 5' 2" tall, and probably didn't weigh over 110 dripping wet. Her ass was tight and firm, her tits were young, firm and tight, a little small, but really tight ... given the competition from Sam, she was clearly losing, so she shimmied out of her shorts and stood up seconds later, dancing clad only in a G-string. Sam saw this and shot me a desperate look. The second girl, a black haired Japanese girl turned and ran off the stage as the crowd jeered.

This left Sam, a pretty blond coed, and the small brunette. The crowd was chanting 'Strip!" over and over again, and Sam turned a bright red. She pulled those shorts off to reveal the tiny black boy short panties she'd worn tonight. The boys rushed the bar, shouting and yelling. "Strip! Strip! Strip!"

The blond seemed undecided, but dropped her pants anyway, and then the three of them were dancing in just their tiny underwear.

The DJ spun a new song and the announcer grabbed the trophy as the sixty second count down began.

Lots of guys had been yelling 'strip', but now I caught Sam's eyes and yelled. "Strip!"

Tears of embarrassment leaked from the corners of her eyes, and she leaned over and dropped her panties and stood back up. There was a second while the bar went almost quiet ... and then erupted in cheers.

"SAM SAM SAM" The crowd was screaming, as she slowly danced, flashing them her pretty shaved pussy. The blond fled the stage, and the brunette paused for a moment considering ... then she too slipped off her panties and revealed her neatly shaved little cunt.

"PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY" was now the cry in the bar, and the announcer was counting down closer and closer to zero. I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled at Sam. "Touch yourself!"

All hell broke loose when Sam's delicate and manicured left hand slipped down to her cunt and slipped a tiny bit inside...

I could see a few women and even a couple of men looking around at the announcer, the bouncers, to see if someone was going to stop it ... but no one did.

Sam swayed to the music, and just as the announcer got to 'Five", I yelled up "Cum!"

Sam closed her eyes, stopped swaying, clenched the cheeks of her ass and moaned. Her mouth dropped open, pussy juice ran down her thighs, and she came ... and came and came.

The brunette screamed. "FUCK!" and stalked off the stage. The announcer handed me the trophy and handed Sam $500 in cash as I leaped onto the stage and pulled Sam back behind the curtain ... the entire bar erupted in cheers, screaming. "SAM! SAM! SAM!"

Behind the curtain, Sam wept in shame and lightly slapped her hands against my chest as she cried. I laughed.

"Take a bow!" I said over the noise.

"WHAT?"

"Walk out there, hold the trophy up, turn your ass towards them, and take a bow ... nice and slow, all the way to the floor. Make sure they get a good look."

"Oh ... oh god." She said in a small voice filled with desperation. She walked out through the curtain. A moment later the screams of her name began again, then a second later a pause and a whole new level of noise as she exposed herself to them. When she came back through the curtain, I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips.

"Good for you Sam"

She moaned under my kiss and pressed herself against me.

I broke the kiss and pushed her away. "Get dressed!"

A few feet away I could see the little brunette getting dressed. Her boyfriend was with her, a big jock type guy with tattoos. I coated the palm of my hand with the drug I carried and walked over.

I stuck out my hand for him.

It's a funny thing about men. Even if they want to beat your face in, unless they're planning on slugging you right away, they shake hands. Why? I don't know, its a kind of social glue. I just know that they do it.

He shook my hand.

"Don't I know you from a band?" I said to him, loud enough to be heard over the crowd. He seemed to consider whether or not to be pissed at me. "No, I'm not in a band. Look, piss off okay?" He looked at me, trying to intimidate me.

I nodded and walked back to Sam. I waited ten more seconds and then walked back to him.

"My name is Bill. Be nice to me. Introduce me to this lovely creature."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.