Lonely Hearts? - Cover

Lonely Hearts?

Copyright© 2008 by Shelly_Winters

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Can Shelly Winters who has lost everything in life she loves and who wants it all to end find true love and not let her grief and insecurities get in the way of her happiness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Food   Pregnancy  

Dr. Carter had returned a couple of hours later with a grim look on his face.

"Shelly honey wake up Dr. Carter is here." Shelly stirred in his arms as she quickly woke up. The look on his face was one that sent shivers down her spine and was glad that Justin was there and holding her.

"Well I have some good news and some bad news, which do you want first?"

Shelly was trembling so badly that she couldn't speak; she just looked up at Justin and with her eyes told him to pick. "How about that good news first doc then we will deal with the bad news!" Justin said the dread and concern making his voice deeper than normal.

"Well the good news is that despite being early, the test came back positive, Shelly you are pregnant with Justin's child."

Shelly broke down crying upon hearing the news that she was indeed carrying Justin's child within her. Justin too had a hard time controlling his emotions, but did it a bit better then Shelly.

"So what is the bad news?" Justin asked, figuring whatever it was they could easily handle.

"The bad news is that there are 2 small bone fragments in Shelly's knee and it is clear that there is other damage based on the way her knee and knee cap are sitting. While an MRI would work, but with Shelly being pregnant I am really not comfortable having her drink that crap. We will have to do a CAT scan instead, after that I will release you to go back to the ranch, I will give you a prescription to help ease the morning sickness and help prevent you from getting too sick in the mornings, but call me if anything comes up. Justin, could I speak with you a moment please?"

"Sure doc ... I will be right back honey."

Justin followed Dr. Carter out of the room and once they were out of earshot, "Justin, if there is more damage in there then just two bone fragments, then we may have to perform surgery, while it shouldn't be too traumatic of an event that could cause Shelly to lose the baby, there is still the risk that something could go wrong. I hope to be able to put surgery off till after the baby is born, but unless she stays off that knee and in no further way does anything that could cause anymore damage then well..."

"Not to worry doc, she will stay off of it as much as is humanly possible, let's just hope it is minor and you can just numb her knee to remove the fragments. For her and the baby's health she will have to move and get some exercise, being in bed or sitting all the time can't be easy on her back, let alone once the baby becomes big enough to put pressure on any part of her body."

"True let's just pray for the best and hope to God it is minor and I can get her back on her feet soon."

A little bit later Max came back to the room to get Shelly and Justin, he brought the wheelchair just in case but he doubted Justin would let her use it. "Sir, Dr. Carter said you could accompany Ms. Shelly for this scan he would like you to be in the room with him as he reviews the images." With that Justin picked Shelly up easily in his arms and followed Max to the imaging area, Max knew better then to even make a comment about Justin carrying Shelly, while he was a big guy, Justin was strong and very protective of his woman, and Max knew those kind where the most dangerous.

Justin placed Shelly on the machine bed and stood by while Max adjusted Shelly's position so that the images would be easier to view. Justin followed Max out of the room after giving Shelly one last kiss telling her everything would be okay. Max showed Justin to the viewing room and promptly left, he was very nervous around Justin.

"Shit" Dr. Carter said out loud. "What is it doc?" replied Justin.

"Well we are going to have to immobilize that knee and after the baby's born then we will have to perform surgery, unfortunately there is no way around it. We will use one of those brace immobilizers that way Shelly can still function; I don't want her in a heavy cast. Her pregnancy will need to be monitored carefully, with her throwing up blood so early in the game, water exercise would be the best for her, so she can get the exercise she needs without jarring her knee badly."

"Doc, Shelly wants me to take her horseback riding to the beach, I would be behind her on Shadow and would make sure she didn't get up or down on her own, would that be okay?"

"Yes as long as you limit what she does on her own that should be fine, I know that this is an awful burden and not the best way to start a relationship, but I really don't see any other alternatives."

"All that matters to me is Shelly's well being and that of our child. I will do anything in my power to keep her from harm or pain if I can help it."

"Justin, I would also like to recommend that you two stay at the ranch till after the baby and the surgery, I wouldn't feel right about turning Shelly's care over to someone else midstream."

"I will discuss it with her, but I doubt she will argue too much, we will stay till you release her to go back home."

"Great, go ahead and take her back to the room and I will get someone there to fit her with her new brace, after that you can leave, just call me if anything at all comes up or you notice anything out of the ordinary."

"I will doctor and thank you!" Justin went back to the other room and gently picked up Shelly.

"Justin, could we stop at a bathroom, I-I am going to be sick again?' Shelly said as she tried to stop the convulsions her stomach were making. Looking down at her, Justin could see Shelly turning white and fighting the urge to be sick, he just found a bathroom and got her in position in front of the toilet before she couldn't hold back anymore. Justin was relieved to see no blood in there but was still worried about her being so sick in the early afternoon. "I am so hungry, I don't have enough food in my system to keep my stomach settled, and God I hope it isn't like this the whole pregnancy."

"Once doc has you fitted with a new brace I will call Marcus and then the four of us can get something to eat." Justin to was hungry, they had brought him some coffee but he refused to eat anything his concern for Shelly to great.

"Justin, I have been so shut up at the ranch not really being able to do anything could we stay out for a bit, maybe do some shopping, I promise I won't try to overdo it, I just can't head back quite yet?"

"Sure we can, I know how hard it must be for you not to be able to do anything for yourself. After we get some lunch we can do whatever you want, within reason that is!"

"Great, I have heard there is a music store in town that sells instruments and sheet music, I would love to check it out."

"Really, Shelly do you play something?" Justin asked with a very quizzical look on his face, Shelly had never mentioned anything to him, but then again her grief would have kept her from doing anything she loves.

"I used to play the violin, I was going to get a new one and start playing again, but then the accident and well ... besides it is something I can do in a seated position. I am sure I am rusty as hell it's been so long, but it is time I stop running from the past and let who I truly am show again."

"What other hidden talents do you have that you are not letting me know about?"

"Lots actually, I am very talented and creative. I used to sing professionally, a first soprano, I also quilt, cross stitch, cake decorating, love to make fresh homemade cheeses, as well as my love of cooking. I really haven't done much of anything since the accident, but I actually I have a desire now to do all the things I haven't in so long. Perhaps I should hit that quilt store in town too. I can think of a little one who is going to need a baby blanket and floor blanket to lie on."

"Sounds like the Music store and Quilt shop will take up most of the day, perhaps we should stop somewhere and pick you up a better outfit then the running one I put on you?"

"Very funny, with that big bulky knee brace no one will care about my clothes, although they will definitely be drooling over you my love. Damn I love seeing you in those tight fitting jeans, but you are mine."

"Yes my love I am all yours and I only have eyes for you, I don't care how others look at me, but men do drool over you too little one, they can't help it you are so damn gorgeous, every time I see them staring at you I just want to rip their heads off."

"Actually before we do any shopping, I need you to call Marcus and Jennifer and have them run to the ranch and get my credit card." Justin got out his phone and dialed Marcus' number. "Hey Marcus, yeah we should be done in the next hour or so, they are going to fit Shelly with an immobilization knee brace, could you and Jennifer run to the ranch, Shelly wants her credit card to do some shopping. Once we are done here the four of us can grab some lunch then if you don't mind there are a couple of stores Shelly wants to stop at."

"Sure Justin, we can do that, what card does she want and where is it?"

"Shelly what card to you want and where is it?" Justin asked. Shelly put her hand out indicating she would tell Marcus herself.

"Marcus, have Jennifer grab my black coach purse and check to see if my little black coach wallet is in there; that has everything I need in it."

"Sure, not a problem anything else you need?' Marcus replied.

"Yeah ask Jennifer to grab me a nicer outfit to wear so that I will be fit to be seen in public!" Shelly and Marcus both laughed; for he knew that she would hate to be seen doing any serious shopping dressed in running clothes even if they were expensive as all hell. "Sure we can do that, not to worry, you will be properly dressed to have some fun."

"Thank you Marcus, I am so sorry your day with Jennifer was ruined by me, again."

"You didn't ruin it at all, we have had a great time, and I know Jennifer worries about you. We'll return to the hospital after we get the things you asked for, so just relax and don't worry about it." With that Marcus hung up before Shelly could say anything or try to apologize again. Shelly handed the phone to Justin, she hated that so many people had to go out of their way for her. The tears that had been threatening to spill over for most of the day, silently slid down her face. As soon as the first tear fell, she felt Justin's arms around her, comforting her, not needing to say anything, just holding her, knowing she need to let the emotions free, not wanting her to try to bottle them up like she normally tried to. When her tears subsided, Justin gently cupped her chin in his hands and turned her face so that she could look into his eyes.

"Shelly, I love you, I know it doesn't seem like much and that you feel bad about having to let others help you when you want to be able to do things yourself, but understand if we didn't want to do the things we do for you we wouldn't be doing them. No more arguing when I pick you up to carry you or when Chris does it if I am not there. Let Jennifer and Cassie help you, they do it because you are a kind loving woman whom they want to help ease a heavy burden."

With that the tears formed in Shelly's eyes again. "Justin your love means everything to me, once long ago, I married a man I was deeply in love with, but I put the burdens of him being my all on his shoulders, when he left me, I vowed never to let that happen again. I don't want to lose you like I lost him, because I burdened him with my whole happiness, both physically and emotionally."

"Shelly, I want to ease your burdens, I want to make you happy and care for you, believe me it is no burden to carry you or care for your physical and emotional needs, I am much stronger then he clearly was, let me be your all as you are my all." The love in Shelly's eyes for Justin let him know she would accept the help, he did not expect an answer. He gently kissed her forehead then with all the passion that was in him her lips, devouring her until he felt he would pass out from lack of oxygen. Someone behind them cleared their throat, with that sound Justin reluctantly ended the kiss and turned to see who was there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.