Lonely Hearts? - Cover

Lonely Hearts?

Copyright© 2008 by Shelly_Winters

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Can Shelly Winters who has lost everything in life she loves and who wants it all to end find true love and not let her grief and insecurities get in the way of her happiness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Food   Pregnancy  

After awhile, Marcus excused himself, saying he needs to get ready for his date with Jennifer. "You best treat her right or you will have not just me to deal with but Justin as well, Jennifer is like a little sister to him."

"Not to worry, the last thing in the world I would ever do is hurt her. I want to spend my life with her not just use her for sex."

"Good, have fun tonight."

"You try to stay off that knee, just remember I can hear you grunting when you get up to move and I will let both Jennifer and Justin know if you over do it." Marcus smiled down at Shelly and bid her good evening. After Marcus left, Shelly decided she would really like a shower, but the thought of trying to get her knee up and over the side of the tub filled her with dread.

"Cassie, this is Shelly, are there any bathrooms here that have showers only, I really need to take one and I don't think I could get my knee over the side of the tub easily. Oh he does, does he, hmmm... ? Okay do me a favor and run to my room and get my toiletries, then if you could get Chris and have him take me to Justin's cabin I could at least get a shower and have my privacy too." The thought of taking a shower in Justin's cabin had Shelly's hormones running wild. I am going to take me a little nap in his bed where I can have his scent all around me.

"Chris, Shelly wants us to take her to Justin's cabin so she can shower on her own, she doubts she could get her knee in and out of the tub and I agree with her. I have everything she needs already."

"That is a great idea, don't be surprised if when you go back to check on her if she hasn't snuck into his bed and fallen asleep."

Chris gently picked Shelly up and carried her to Justin's cabin, he had already handed Cassie the key, Chris water's Justin's plants for him when he goes out of town so he always has a key. Chris sat Shelly down at the small table in the combined dining room/sitting area. Taking his keys from Cassie, Chris proceeded to remove the one for Justin's cabin and handed it to Shelly. "You will need this more than I do now" he said and quickly left the cabin. Cassie put everything Shelly needed in the bathroom and once Shelly was in there getting ready for her shower, Cassie put a nightgown on Justin's bed, knowing that Chris was right Shelly would more than likely sleep here tonight.

"Shelly, while you take your shower I am going to go see about having your dinner prepared and get your pills, I put your phone on top of the toilet seat just in case you need me." With that Cassie left to go get their dinners ready.

Shelly tried to move as quickly as she could, knowing she would only be able to stand for so long. She decide to wash her hair and body, she shaved her underarms, and decided it would be best to do her legs sitting down, they really didn't need it, seeing as she did them the night before her run, but with her attorney coming in the next few days she didn't want him thinking she wasn't taking care of herself. Feeling much better after her shower, Shelly wrapped a towel around her and hobbled out and into Justin's bedroom, knowing Cassie would have set out a clean outfit for her. Shelly was shocked to see one of her nightgowns lying on the bed instead of clothing. Laughing to her self, Cassie was right about one thing, I definitely plan on spending some time today in that bed. With that Shelly put her phone on the nightstand and after putting the nightgown on climbed into Justin's bed. Sleep claimed her as she placed her head on his pillow and breathed in his scent. Cassie came back about an hour later with their dinner only to find Shelly fast asleep.

"Shelly" Cassie gently called "dinner is ready."

Shelly opened her eyes and had a mischievous smile on her lips. "I guess that shower took more out of me then I realized."

Cassie laughed "Yeah right, I think you just wanted to be surrounded by his scent, and since I only brought that nightgown, you will be staying here tonight. With Jennifer having dinner with Mr. Ashley and Chris and I have our time at the pond, there is no reason for you to go back to the main house tonight. Besides you have plenty of privacy and can sit out on the porch in your nightgown and no one would notice."

"That is a great idea Cassie, besides if I have my way I will be sleeping here from now on until Justin and I have to return to my home. If I have to sleep alone at least I can be surrounded by his scent if nothing else. Help me up so I can eat and get back to that bed, you have a date with Chris tonight and you need time to get ready as well." Cassie laughed as she helped Shelly up, she was right of course, if only she knew that tomorrow night was her last night alone. After eating their meal Cassie helped Shelly back to bed and made sure she had everything she needed with in arms reach. "Shelly I will put a light blanket out on the chair outside in case you decide to sit outside tonight. Try not to get up to often, and call me if something happens, Chris and I won't be far away if you need us."

"Don't worry about me I will be fine tonight" Shelly responded.

Jennifer was deciding what on earth she could wear for tonight. She really didn't have anything that was appropriate to wear, and the last thing she wanted to do was embarrass Marcus. She was pulled out of her revere when her phone rang, without even looking to see who it was Jennifer answered. "Hello"

"Hi Jennifer, this is Shelly, I was wondering if you would do me a favor, go to my room and in my closet you will find a petty green and blue dress, I want you to wear it tonight for your date. You may have a hard time keeping Marcus' hands off of you in it, but it would be perfect and should fit you in all the right places."

"But Shelly I couldn't"

"Listen Jennifer either you go get the dress or I will hobble from Justin's cabin back to my room in my pink nightgown and get it for you then hobble to your cabin."

"You are in Justin's cabin, but but" Jennifer could only stutter.

"I needed to take a shower and Cassie suggested I use Justin's, and since the only clothing she brought me to put on after my shower was my nightgown, I am staying put for tonight. Besides I had a great nap in that bed. Stop by the cabin before you go to meet Marcus for dinner so I can see how you look." Saying that, Shelly hung up the phone before Jennifer could argue anymore.

Jennifer was in shock at what just happened but grateful for Shelly for realizing that she didn't have anything appropriate to wear tonight. Since she and Shelly were about the same size Jennifer figured the dress probably would fit. Heading to the main house, Jennifer took the long way around so Marcus wouldn't see her. When she entered Shelly's room, Jennifer could hear the shower in Marcus' room going and knew he was getting ready for their date as well. Grabbing the dress she debated on whether to take the matching handbag that was hanging on the hanger. Now if she could only figure out what shoes she had that would go, her phone rang again. "Jennifer, I should have told you there is a matching handbag that you can use and a pair of shoes, I don't know what size you are, but try them on if they fit use them, consider the outfit a gift for taking such good care of me." Shelly hung up before Jennifer could say a thing. Jennifer looked in the closet and found the shoes Shelly mention, and what luck they were her size. I will never be able to thank her enough for this Jennifer thought. The shower being turned off in Marcus' room brought Jennifer out of her daze, she quickly grabbed the items and hurried to return to her cabin to finish getting ready, then she would go see Shelly and thank her for all her kindness. Jennifer stood looking at herself in the mirror, for the first time in a long time she felt pretty. Shelly has great taste in clothing, maybe she and Justin could come with us shopping, having Shelly's help would make her fell less insecure, and Jennifer knew that Justin would never allow Shelly out shopping without him, for Shelly would probably push herself to hard with the excuse it was for a good cause. With that Jennifer left her cabin and headed to Justin and Shelly's cabin knowing full well that starting Thursday that is exactly what it would be and if Shelly is willingly staying there tonight then moving her things over would be very easy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.