My Rapist; the Worst Thing That Can Happen? - Cover

My Rapist; the Worst Thing That Can Happen?

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young wife is raped in the back of a van in a parking lot. She must be a very good victim. Her rapist keeps coming back for more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles  

The next morning at breakfast, Sean handed me Mark's cell phone. We decided that it was about time to get phones of our own. It was an expense I really didn't want to take on yet, but there are times, like today, that cell phones are handy. And when is the last time you saw a working pay phone?

After Sean left for his class I went to the bedroom to decide what to wear today. I knew it would have to be sexy. But he hadn't told me anything about what he had planned so I didn't know what would be appropriate.

I settled on a nice sundress with a very deep cut front. It was open to below my breasts and showed a great deal of cleavage. I picked out a pair of lacy white bikini panties and some white thigh highs with lacy tops that nearly matched the panties.

Then I piddled around the house with nothing to do for several hours. Finally it was time for me to take a shower and get dressed. I trimmed my dark red pubic hair into a neat V, and I shaved my legs and my armpits. I showered and oiled up my skin and put on my makeup. I did my hair and at last got dressed and ready to leave. Just before I left I took two Tylenol and sprayed sore throat spray down my throat. Better safe than sorry.

I drove over to 34th Street. I watched for street signs as I drove and 34th. But I saw the bar before I saw the street sign for Libby. When I stopped at the intersection The Well was across the street. I pulled into the parking lot behind my rapist's car.

As Sean suggested, I called our home phone and left his license number on our answering machine. Then I put the cell phone in my purse, got out and locked my car. I was five minutes early. I stood outside of my car waiting until the last minute to go in. I was scared. But I hoped that I would be relatively safe meeting him in such a public place. It took me a minute to get up the courage to walk inside.

I looked around the parking lot. There were a dozen cars and pickup trucks in the lot. I couldn't really tell anything about the bar from the outside. It looked like a quiet neighborhood bar. It wasn't a strip joint or a biker bar or anything special, at least, as far as I could tell.

I knew I would regret it if I walked in to that bar ten seconds late, so I headed in, two minutes early. Standing there thinking about it was just making things worse. I stopped inside the door and looked around the dark bar until I saw my rapist. He was sitting at a booth against the far wall with two other men. I didn't recognize the two men he was with. They were not two of the four men that he had shared me with last week.

I saw my rapist look up. He saw me. He knew I was here. He didn't even acknowledge my existence. He totally ignored me. He turned back to his two companions and resumed his conversation. I walked over and stood beside his table and waited for him to tell me what he wanted me to do.

As I stood there his two companions ogled me. But my rapist continued to ignore me for several moments. He turned to me after several long, uncomfortable minutes and asked, "Are you wearing a bra?"

I knew that he could see that I wasn't. It was obvious. But I shook my head. It occurred to me that he had only asked me to embarrass me. It worked.

Then he asked, "Are you wearing panties?"

I answered, "Yes sir."

"Show me," he ordered.

I didn't even look around the room to see who was watching. I didn't want to know. I reached down and started pulling the material of my little sundress up. It was only about four inches below my crotch. By the time I had gathered a double handful of material I was displaying several inches of my underwear for the amusement of my rapist and his companions.

He was still watching me, still waiting, so I pulled my skirt up all the way to my waist in front. He finally complimented me on my choice of undergarments. I started to drop my skirt back into place but he said, "I didn't tell you that you could do that! Fuck up again and I'll spank you right here in front of everyone."

"Yes sir," I said. "I'm sorry sir."

"You're damned right you're sorry," he said sarcastically. "But you still have to be punished so that you will remember not to do it again. Hand me your dress."

I shivered in fear as I dropped my skirt and unbuttoned the front of my little sundress. I heard men gathering around behind me as I slipped it off of my shoulders and handed it to my rapist.

He set my dress on the seat beside him and ordered me to go get him another beer. I kept my eyes down and tried not to listen to all of the obscene comments from the dozen or so men in the bar as I walked through them to the bar which was against the side wall of the long, narrow bar room. Several of the men groped me as I passed through them. But I ignored them and walked with my head down to avoid looking anyone in the eye. I made it to the bar and asked for a beer for my rapist.

I paid for it and took it back to him. I was groped by even more men on the way back to my rapist's table. Everyone had seen that I had done nothing to prevent it and had offered no objections on my way to the bar and the manner in which I was now dressed certainly invited that sort of behavior.

I put my rapist's beer down near him and waited for my next humiliation. It wasn't long in coming. He looked at me, with that arrogant, disdainful look and said, "You look silly in just those panties. You might as well take them off."

Oh Christ! I was going to be naked in a bar room full of dirty old men! I didn't see a man in here that was not older than my father. They were a collection of old, mostly overweight, ugly old men. They were enjoying the hell out of my discomfort. I couldn't see any compassion on a single face in this room. I don't suppose I can blame them though. I had come in here of my own free will as far as they could tell. I obeyed my rapist's orders without hesitation. They didn't know I wasn't here of my own free will. And to be perfectly honest with myself I had to admit that I wasn't really here against my will. I had been offered a way out and I didn't want to take it. I was here because being treated like this excited me.

I hooked my thumbs in my waistband and I was about to slide them down when he stopped me.

"Why don't you ask around and see if anyone else would like to do that for you, you stupid cunt," he ordered.

I never got to actually ask anyone to take my underwear off. As soon as I turned around there was a brief struggle and the winner stuck one large hand down the front of my panties and another large hand down the back. He groped me for a moment before he slowly slid them down off of my hips and down my thighs. As my flesh was bared to the men in the room, those who were standing close enough eagerly explored my naked body.

My rapist finally stood up and his companions joined him. They dragged me to the corner of the room that was farthest from the door. There was a small, sturdy, square table in the corner. My rapist pulled the table away from the wall, picked me up and dropped me onto the table on my back. Then he stood at my head and pulled out his large cock. He traced a path around my face with the slick knob at the end of his cock while the other men gathered around and watched. Then he began fucking my throat while one of his companions started fucking my pussy. The comments from the audience as they saw me swallow my rapist's cock were disgusting, and they really turned me on.

As soon as my rapist came down my throat, the other man from his table took his place. I noticed a lot of men taking pictures of me with cell phone cameras. I also noticed someone recording everything with a movie camera. None of that mattered now. All that mattered now was the humiliation I felt and all of those hard cocks and the cum that spewed out of them. I had plenty of those things. I was raped on that table by every dirty old man in the bar and a few more that showed up while my gang rape was taking place. It lasted for more than four hours. Before those dirty old men were finished with me they had all fucked me at least once. Most had fucked me and forced their cocks down my throat as well. Even when they couldn't have another orgasm they took turns pounding their erections into me and enjoying the pleasure they could take from my body. It was a long time before they finally decided that I was too nasty to fuck anymore.

My rapist came over after I had been alone for several minutes. He handed me a spoon and ordered me to clean up. That caused the men to gather around me again. They all watched as I scooped up all of their cum that I could from my thighs and my pussy and ate it.

Once my rapist was satisfied that I had scraped up all of the cum that I could with the spoon, he picked me up off of the table and pointed to the large pool of cum on the table. After I had licked that up he pointed to another pool on the nasty floor. I was already starting to get sick to my stomach. I just barely managed to keep my stomach from rebelling as I dropped down and licked the cold, runny cum off of the floor. Even my audience seemed to be getting grossed out.

My rapist pulled me to my feet when he was satisfied that the floor was clean. He pulled me back over to his table, being careful where he put his hands on my cum encrusted body. He picked up my dress and my purse and dragged me to the door and pushed me into the parking lot. He followed me out and said, "You did okay today. But then, I was taking it easy on you."

Then he handed me another note and ordered me to go home.

I could see cars slowing down on the street and I heard several horns honking as I quickly slipped my dress on and rushed to my car and got in. I looked around. I was alone in the parking lot. I had mixed emotions about the note. I was afraid of what it might say. But I was unable to wait until I got home to read it. I opened the note and read:

Bitch,

Be ready when I pick you up tomorrow morning at eight. Dress nice, but conservative. Wear a bra, plain panties, and thigh highs.

Fuck! Two fucking days in a row!

I started my car and drove home and raced to the bathroom.

I was surprised that no one had touched my ass today. Well, that isn't quite true. It had been touched frequently. It had been groped and squeezed and pinched and more than a few fat fingers had been inserted roughly. Nobody had fucked my ass today. I was certainly glad though. I had feared my rapist's cock in my ass more than anything else.

To be honest, my rapist had been right. Today had been a pretty easy day. I had fucked and sucked a dozen or so middle aged men. But at least there had been no rough stuff. I had been forced to undress in a public bar.

That had been exciting, in a humiliating kind of way. That kind of thing was the reason I had gone today. I didn't know when I went there that it was going to happen. But I had quickly come to realize that I was extremely aroused by all of that public humiliation and public abuse. That had been the most exciting part of what had happened to me today. I hated it. But I craved it.

I was learning a lot about myself lately. Much of it I would probably be better off not knowing.

I lay in my tub, as hot as I could stand it, and thought about the events of the day. I ended up using my finger and coming several times as I thought about what I must have looked like, undressing in that bar full of dirty old men that were almost old enough to be my grandfather, and submitting to them. Letting them fuck my mouth and my pussy. My grandfather doesn't live in our town. I wonder if he would have fucked me if he had been there.

I washed myself all over and then I just soaked in the bubble bath. The next thing I knew I was waking up and the water was cold. I stood up and dried off. I went to my bedroom and glanced at the clock. It was only a little after seven PM. There was no way of knowing what time Sean would come home this week. He got out of class when they were finished for the day, whatever time it was. But he would probably not be home for at least two more hours, probably three.

I went out to the kitchen and put together a small salad. Then I watched some mindless pap on TV while I waited for Sean. He came in at just after nine. I could tell how relieved he was to see me unharmed.

He told me that he had been worrying about me all day and was terrified that he did the wrong thing when he didn't forbid me to go to that bar today.

We went right to bed and curled up with my head on his chest and my hand on his cock as I told him about my day. He got hard as soon as I started telling him about lifting my skirt in the middle of that bar.

The story involved a lot of repetition, and nothing really out of the ordinary. Or at least nothing that didn't pass for ordinary these days. I told him about getting dressed to the sound of honking horns in the parking lot and then I gave him a nice blowjob.

After he came in my mouth he asked me if I would like him to return the favor. But I was still pretty tender from all of the cocks that had invaded my body today. And I had actually done a pretty good job of taking care of that in the bathtub. So we went to sleep in each other's arms. I decided to wait until morning to tell him about the next set of directions, the next note.


On Tuesday morning I waited for him at the breakfast table while he got ready to go to class. After he had eaten and we were sitting there drinking coffee I showed him the note.

He read it and then he shook his head. "I don't know babe. I was worried sick about you yesterday."

"Yes," I responded. "But last night you listened to what happened and when I put my mouth on your cock you came in about a minute. Besides, how am I going to get you a copy of the movie if I don't see him again?"

"So I guess that means you want to do this again," he asked.

"It was exciting for me too. You know what turned me on the most? When he made me undress in front of all of those strange men I got so fucking hot! The sex was okay. I came a bunch of times at first, until I started getting sore. But when he ordered me to lift my skirt in that bar it was so humiliating. And I got so turned on!"

"At least there was no pain yesterday. I'm sorry. I do find it exciting to be under his control. It's up to you though. If you don't want me to go, I won't. And no, I won't resent it. After all, we'll still have Sundays," I said with a smile.

He kissed me and headed for the door. At the door he turned and said, "No. It's up to you. Please be careful if you go."

I suddenly remembered that I had Mark's cell phone. I called Sean back and handed it to him. We kissed again and then I went to pick out something to wear for my rapist.

In a way it was better, not having to wait until the afternoon. All that fear, dread and anticipation could drive you nuts.

I took a shower and picked out a plain white bra and panty set that would have made my mother proud. I wore a plain white blouse and a navy skirt that almost touched my knees. I had on suntan thigh highs and a comfortable shoe with a one inch heel. I looked like the schoolmarm.

He rang my bell ten minutes early but I was ready. I was sitting in the living room waiting impatiently. I jumped up and let him in. He looked me over and made me lift my skirt. He apparently approved of my choice of clothing and he started out the door, nodding for me to follow him.

We went out to his car and I sat on the passenger side and stared out of the window. He ignored me. He not said a word since he came into my house that morning and told me to lift my skirt so that he could check my underwear.

Before long my rapist pulled up in front of a large, modern building. The sign out front said Dark Dreams Studios.

I got out and followed my rapist inside. I followed him down a hall to an office. He opened the door and went in and sat down. I followed him in and stood beside him, waiting for an order. We waited for several minutes until a man finally entered through another door in the back of the office. He smiled when he saw us and came around the desk and looked me over.

"What's your name sweetheart?" he asked.

"Myra, sir," I responded.

"How old are you Myra?"

"Eighteen, sir," I answered.

"Do you have your ID with you?"

I handed him my driver's license.

"Do you know why you are here?" he asked.

"No sir," I responded.

He turned to my rapist and asked, "Is she going to be any trouble?"

"Don't worry, she'll do anything I tell her to do," he answered. Then he turned to me and said, "Won't you, cunt?"

I nodded.

The stranger asked my rapist if I was dressed as they had discussed and he nodded.

He went back around his desk and sat down and filled out some forms, taking my personal information from my driver's license. He looked up and asked me if the address was correct and I nodded.

I waited in silence for a few minutes and then he called me over to his desk and made me sign some papers. I didn't know what they said and he didn't explain. He showed me where to sign and then he stared down my blouse while I bent over and signed the forms.

He handed me back my license and I put it away. When I finished signing the forms I was led through the door that the man had come in through. There were two men near the far end of a long hallway with professional looking movie cameras pointed at us. The man who had given me the papers to sign instructed me to go down the hall to the door on the left, just this side of the men with the cameras. I was ordered not to look at the cameras. I was instructed to knock on the door and ask for Mike Hunt.

As soon as he had finished telling me what to do he stepped back into his office and waived me on. I walked slowly down the hallway, more curious than scared, so far anyway.

I stopped in front of the door, self consciously avoiding looking at the cameras, and knocked. A deep voice asked who was at the door and, as instructed I answered that I was looking for Mike Hunt. I had seen "Porky's" and I knew what I was saying.

There was a short pause and the door opened. On the other side of the door was a very large, very black man who appeared to be in his late forties or early fifties. He had a very mean look on his face. He looked me over and said, "Well hello, little girl. What's your name darlin'?"

"Myra," I responded. Now I was nervous.

Another large black man appeared behind the man I was talking to. He was looking me up and down and he obviously liked what he was seeing.

The man who had opened the door asked, "How old are you Myra?"

"Eighteen," I responded.

"Shit," he exclaimed, "I got two kids older than you!"

"So tell me," he continued, "how long have you been looking for your cunt?"

"Excuse me!" I said. I had an idea where this was going and I didn't like it. But I didn't want to screw it up and piss my rapist off.

The man at the door invited me inside. Before I could move he reached out and grabbed my arm and pulled me inside, gently, but firmly.

The cameramen followed me in. I saw that I was on a movie set that appeared to have been made up to represent a living room in a run down tenement. There was a cameraman already in the room and I also spotted some overhead cameras. There were four more large black men sitting around the room watching us. All of the men were large and all seemed to be in about the same age group, about ten or fifteen years older than my father.

The man that had answered the door brought me into the room and stood behind me and asked, "Did you hear that fellas? This poor young thing can't find her cunt! Have any of you seen her cunt?"

The men were all laughing and smiling. They all seemed to really regret that none of them had seen my cunt. I guess they were anxious to help me out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.