My Rapist; the Worst Thing That Can Happen? - Cover

My Rapist; the Worst Thing That Can Happen?

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young wife is raped in the back of a van in a parking lot. She must be a very good victim. Her rapist keeps coming back for more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles  

It's every woman's worst nightmare. It happened to me today.

I went to the mall in the morning. I didn't really need anything. It's just fun to look around. My chores were done and I didn't have anything to do except stop by the grocery store on the way home and pick up a few things.

I looked around at some cute outfits. I couldn't afford them and I didn't need them but it was fun to look. It would have been more fun if I had someone to go with. Since I graduated from high school six months ago it seemed like most of my friends had either gone away to some university or other, gotten married and moved away, or gone to work.

My husband, Sean, had a good job. You couldn't say we were well off, but we didn't lack for any of the necessities and Sean didn't think I should go to work right away. I was never much of a student. So advanced education wasn't in my future. I would probably get a job eventually. But I didn't really have any skills. Employers in the area weren't calling me up and offering me jobs. For the time being I planned to concentrate on being the best wife that I could and see how things worked out.

So I was alone that day, as usual. The only thing that I bought was a magazine and then I headed for the grocery store. Today was Monday. Normally Monday morning is a pretty good time to shop. It was busier than usual today though. I was half way down the row in the parking lot before I found an empty space so I went ahead and drove a little farther and parked near the cart return.

I went in and bought the items I needed. It wasn't much, milk and bread and a few odds and ends. I had so few items that when I left the store I didn't even use a cart. It was a nice day, so I didn't mind walking half way across the parking lot. I wasn't getting much exercise lately anyway.

I used the trunk release button on my key fob and dropped my groceries in the trunk. Then I walked around to my door to get in. I was startled by a sudden noise behind me. Before I could even turn to see what it was a hand clamped down on my mouth and a very large knife appeared in front of my face.

I can't fully explain the feelings I experienced at that moment. I was truly terrified for the first time in my life. I was helpless. I was totally under someone else's control. That's a terrible feeling. I was so scared I could hardly breathe.

I never even considered resisting. The man guided me slowly backwards, dragging me through the side door of his van. It was one of those windowless, work vans. There was a blanket blocking off any view through the windshield in the front. We were in a totally private room in a public parking lot.

Once I was on my knees in the van and the door was closed the man held me close and whispered in my ear, "Are you going to be a good girl if I take my hand away from your mouth?"

I fully intended to do anything and everything he told me to do as long as he had that huge knife he was holding in front of my face. More than anything else, I just wanted to live. Nothing else mattered.

I nodded and he slowly pulled his hand away. He waited to see if I was going to scream. When I remained silent he dropped his hand and asked, "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Myra," I whispered.

"How old are you?" he wanted to know.

"Eighteen."

"You're a child bride! How long have you been married?"

I was so terrified I couldn't even remember!

"A few months," I finally stammered in response.

"You are very beautiful," he said.

That didn't seem to require an answer. I stayed on my knees on the mattress which covered most of the floor in the back of the van and waited to see what the man wanted. Well, I was pretty sure that I knew what he wanted. I was just praying that I would survive it. I prayed that he wouldn't drive me somewhere and rape me and kill me.

That part of my prayer was answered. We stayed right there in the parking lot. He asked me, "Do you want to take your clothes off, or do you want me to cut them off?"

What I wanted was to get in my car and go home. That wasn't one of the options he was offering me. So I took a deep breath and carefully pulled my t-shirt off. I was careful not to do anything to give him a reason to use that big knife that was still hovering near my face. I set my shirt aside and he ordered me to turn so that he could better enjoy the show.

I turned so that I faced the man who had pulled me into the truck and saw him for the first time. He was a rough looking man. He appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties. He looked like the kind of man that might show up if you called for a plumber or carpenter. The main difference was the undisguised look of lust on his face.

I reached behind my back and unfastened my bra. I dropped it on my shirt and reached for the button on my shorts. The man's rough hand reached out and explored my breast and I hesitated while he held my sensitive breast. He squeezed it lightly for a moment before concentrating on my nipple. He pinched my nipples and pulled on them, first one and then the other. It bothered me that they got so hard so fast. I knew that it was not something I could control. I knew that it didn't mean that I was getting excited. I just didn't want him to think that I was.

He finally released my nipples and I finished unfastening the button on my shorts. I tried to steady my breathing. I was so scared that I was nearly panting. With shaking fingers I pulled down the zipper on my shorts.

I had been sitting back on my heels as I undressed. Now I straightened up and pushed my shorts and my panties down together. I sat down on the mattress and slid my sandals off and then pushed my shorts down my legs and dropped them onto my other clothes.

The man reached out and pushed my legs apart and stared at my naked body for a while, a long while. He was only wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts and the bulge in his shorts was obvious.

He told me that as long as I continued to behave that he would set the knife aside. He said that he didn't want to cut me, and he wouldn't as long as I continued to cooperate.

He didn't really need the knife. He was twice my size. I just nodded, grateful that it was out of my face and I was no longer an inch from being scarred for life, or killed.

I looked away as he undressed. He only wore his t-shirt and shorts and he was quickly naked. He stretched out beside me and pulled me down. He took me into his arms and we made out like lovers for a while. I didn't respond at first. But a quick threat was all it took to make me return his kisses. He kissed me, gently at first and then with more and more passion, all the while moving his hands over my body.

We went on like that for a long time before he put his hand in my hair and started guiding my head. He instructed me to kiss and lick as he guided my mouth around his torso. He liked having me suck his nipples. He even made me lick his armpits, which, thankfully, were clean. I didn't mind this part so much. I didn't like it. But I knew where it was going and I wasn't anxious to go to the next stage. I still had not looked below his waist. I didn't want to see his penis.

I was not sexually inexperienced. I became sexually active when I was a sophomore, at the age of sixteen. I had sex with half a dozen guys in high school before I got engaged to Sean. I like sex. It's a lot of fun. It's exciting. I like being touched. I like the feeling of power I get when I see the look of lust in a man's face when he undresses me.

I like kissing and touching and I even like to suck a nice hard cock. If I am really turned on I don't even mind when a guy cums in mouth! As long as I get mine next.

I'm not promiscuous, though. I've never fucked on a first date, or second or third. I've never done it with a guy I didn't have feelings for. And I have never been forced before.

My rapist was in no hurry. I spent a long time kissing and licking his hairy chest and his stomach. At some point I could no longer avoid seeing his hard, throbbing, drooling cock. It was inches from my face at this point and it was the fattest cock I have ever seen. It didn't seem unusually long. But its thickness made it seem even more threatening that it would normally have been under these circumstances.

It wasn't long before I was licking and kissing his cock, and then sucking it. I had come to believe that I was a pretty skilled cocksucker. I was having trouble with his fat cock, though. My lips stretched uncomfortably around his cock and despite the way he forcefully pushed on my head, I was never able to take more than half of his cock into my mouth. He gave me a good fifteen minutes to try.

While he forced my head up and down on his cock he ordered me to tickle his balls and use my hand on the large portion of his cock that I could not get in my mouth. He came suddenly, with no warning at all. He held my head in his firm grip so that I couldn't move away. I choked and gagged as the first spurts of cum erupted into my mouth. But at last I got myself under control and managed, finally, to swallow his cum.

He made me stop sucking and then he relaxed with my mouth wrapped around his softening cock. As we lay there quietly and his breathing returned to normal, I suddenly became aware of the sounds from outside in the parking lot. Cars were driving by. People were talking. I could hear the sound of carts being pushed over to the cart return. I was laying here naked with a strange man's cock in my mouth while ten feet away people were going about their business. It seemed bizarre!

My rapist rested for a moment. Then he pulled me back up beside him. He got up on his knees and started kissing and licking his way down my body, just like he made me do it for him. He was very skillful and by the time he was kneeling between my wide spread thighs and licking and kissing my pussy I had to admit that I was actually getting turned on. I hated it. But I couldn't deny it. And as hard as I tried I couldn't fight it.

I moaned and quivered through several orgasms before he got up over me and ordered me to put his revitalized cock inside of me. I spoke to him for the first time since I answered his questions when he first pulled me into the truck. I tentatively reached for his large cock and whispered, "Please, don't hurt me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.