Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Amy stood by the side of the bed looking down on the battered, abused body of the woman she had been asked to save by her lover, Sam. Contrary to popular belief, converting a human to a vampire involved more than simply draining their blood and waiting for them to regain conscious to have them wake up a vampire. Amy would need to drain Roxanne, (that was her name wasn't it?), and share her own blood with Roxanne. This would change Roxanne into a vampire.

This was not the ultimate goal however, for using this method; Roxanne would wake up to be pretty much a mindless subject dedicated to Amy. Someone whose only thoughts were to eat and serve her master-Amy in this case. No one wished this to be the outcome, not Sam, not Chuck and least of all Amy wished this to be the outcome. Sam and Chuck did not know this but Amy was sure they would feel this way.

Creating a fellow vampire, one who could think as an individual, one who would be responsible for his or her own actions, one who had emotions, this would be much more complicated. Sam had no idea what she had asked of her lover, Amy.

Amy's thoughts continued to pass through her but at last, she shook her head and focused her vision on the woman below her.

"Well Roxanne, I guess we should get started," Amy whispered. She stripped naked, folded back the sheet and crawled into bed beside Roxanne. "Forgive me Sam," she whispered into the air and tears formed in her eyes.


Sam had learned a lot more about piloting the yacht. She had learned much about the gauges and screens that surrounded the captain's chair in which she sat. She had moved even further from the California coastline. She was now about thirty miles off shore when she shut down again. She left one engine running to power the generator and charge the batteries. She set a proximity alarm that would alert her of anything approaching.

Sam went below to check on Chuck, who she considered her patient. She knew that she could not keep him sedated and unconscious forever. He needed to eat in order to regain strength and permit his battered body to mend. She looked in and saw that he was sleeping peacefully before moving on to the galley. As she passed the closed door to Amy's stateroom, she sighed. It was totally quiet on the other side.

Sam made some soup and put it in a bowl before returning with it to Chuck's bedside. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her watch. Yes, it was about time for the drug to start wearing off, she judged. Tears began to form in her eyes as she looked down on Chuck's bruised and battered body.

As she watched, Chuck's eyes fluttered and then opened. He looked up with clouded, drug-shrouded vision. At first, he was only able to see that someone was sitting beside him. His vision cleared a little and he was able to make out the person was female. He hurt all over. He became aware of that.

"Who are you and where am I?" He asked.

"My name is Samantha and you are on a boat," she replied.

"Samantha? Samantha who? What boat?" Chuck asked in slurred speech.

"Do you remember anything about what has happened?" Sam asked.

Chuck was silent as he fought to recall things in his clouded memory. Slowly his memory started to return. His vision cleared a little more so that he was able to make out Sam's face.

"I know you. I remember meeting you in Seelo," he said and then added. He remembered then about Jerry and his henchmen and a vision of two women bursting onto the scene. He remembered that one of the women moved impossibly fast. His mind then formed a picture of fangs and blood-red eyes.

This must be a dream, or more accurately, a nightmare, he thought.

"I remember you. You're Sam, aren't you? What are you doing here, wherever here is?" he asked. More thoughts started to form in Chuck's mind and then everything fell into place at once.

"Oh God, Roxy," he cried as he struggled to get up.

Sam placed her hand on his chest, shushed him and said, "She's alive Chuck. She's is hurt very bad but she is alive. Amy is taking care of her."

"I need to go to her," Chuck said struggling weakly against Sam's hand.

"Not right now Chuck. You can't go to her right now. She will be ok though Chuck, this I promise," Sam returned and hoped she was not lying.

Chuck continued to struggle until Sam said, "Chuck, be still. Things will be ok. I don't want to drug you and put you under again but I will if I have to. I have some soup for you to eat. Chuck, you need to eat and get stronger."

Without waiting for his answer, Sam picked up the bowl and began to spoon-feed him. Chuck reluctantly relaxed and let her feed him.

When she had finished, he asked, "Why can't I see her? I know she is hurt bad but I need to see her, to hold her hand, to let her know that I am still here and that I care."

"It's complicated to explain Chuck and it must wait for later. She knows you love her Chuck. You need to concentrate on getting better yourself. Amy will see to Roxy for the time being and believe me when I say Roxanne is in the only hands that can save her."

"I'm going to give you a couple of pills now Chuck," She placed her finger over his lips to silence his protest and continued.

"They're only sleeping pills Chuck. They will help you get the sleep you need to get better. Do it for Roxanne if not for yourself," she finished.

Chuck accepted the pills and swallowed them with the glass of water Sam held to his lips. Before long, his eyes closed and he finally nodded off to sleep.

Sam waited quietly until she he was asleep before leaving and returning to the pilothouse to study some more.


Amy rolled over on her side to face Roxy and began the long process that would change Roxy forever. She sank her fangs just above Roxy's upper right breast and slowly started to drain her blood. Amy stopped and then got up on her knees. Her hand became claw-like, she slashed her wrist and prying Roxy's mouth open, began filling it with blood.

This process is going to be long, she thought.

Vampires looked like normal humans on the outside but inside they were far different. The inner tissues of their bodies were altered to absorb fluids. They were not dependent on the digestion process of normal humans. They absorbed blood and well, other body fluids directly, gaining nourishment from them immediately.

Normally when a man was converting, a woman or the other way around, they shared blood while they had sex. The blood and sexual fluids were absorbed by each partner during this process and it usually took more than a single time to accomplish. The end result was the conversion of the non-vampire to a new vampire that was not a mere servant or subject, but an individual able to make their own decisions and lead their own life. This was complicated when both partners were women and even more so when one of them was unconscious.

Amy rolled to her back and began to stimulate herself sexually. When she had brought herself to the brink of orgasm, she rose to her knees, threw her leg over the woman, sat lightly on her face and continued.

Amy began to climax as she reached between her legs, pried Roxy's mouth open and flooded it with her nectar. Her climax passed and she rolled again to her back. Turning, she sunk her fangs into Roxy once more as she began to repeat the process again.

Over and over, she repeated this procedure. Amy silently thanked Sam for providing her with much needed blood. Finally, Roxy's body began to respond. Amy added stimulation of Roxy's sex to her routine. Roxy had still not regained conscious but her body was responding to the stimulus. Amy looked up from her oral stimulation of Roxy's womanhood and was happy to see the wounds starting to close and heal. They were healing slowly but they were healing.

Amy heard Roxy groan and then moan in pleasure. She looked up just in time to see Roxy's eyelids start to move as her eyes rolled under them. Amy raised her head and saw Roxy's eyes open and her hands reached down to grasp the sides of Amy's head. Amy paused and spoke.

"Hi, my name is Amy," she said.

A look of confusion was written all over Roxy's face when she spoke at last.

"What ... Who ... What the hell is going on?" She finally managed as she pulled Amy away from her.

"What do you remember?" Amy asked.

Roxy was silent for a moment before a look of horror came to her face and she looked around desperately.

"Don't worry, they won't hurt you any more Roxy," Amy said in a low voice.

"What happened? The last thing I remember was being raped by men, time after time and then I wake up and find a woman having sex with me. What happened? Who are you?" She asked confused.

"I'm a friend and I will not hurt you but you must cooperate with me so that I can save you. I'll tell you later what this is all about but right now let your body control you. Please Roxy, I'm trying to save you." Amy said and she began to orally stimulate Roxy again.

Roxy began to explore her inner self. She remembered the horrible pain she had suffered. That pain was gone. Cracking her eyes, she watched in amazement as the terrible cuts that covered her body began to heal as she watched.

What kind of person was this Amy, she wondered. How can she make my body heal so fast? I know it must be her making me heal. What other explanation is there, she thought.

"Roxy please," Amy begged, "don't fight it, don't even think about it, just relax and let things happen. Let your body's needs and desires take control."

Roxy willed herself to relax and then she let her mind drift as she let nature take over. She groaned in pure ecstasy as a climax began to surge through her. Instinctively her hands reached down and twined themselves in Amy's hair pulling her into her sex. It felt like fire was rushing through her veins. Her climax passed and Amy crawled up to kiss her briefly.

Amy sat up and Roxy watched wide-eyed as Amy sliced her wrist open. She placed her wrist over Roxy's mouth and almost hissed.

"Drink of me,"

"I could never..." Roxy started.

"Shut-up and drink now," Amy ordered and pressed her wrist to Roxy's open mouth.

"Drink of me, if you would recover," Amy continued.

Roxy did as told until the blood flow stopped and the cut began to heal. Amy slid down and Roxy jerked a little as she felt Amy's fangs sink into her upper breast. Then the feeling of euphoria took over. Roxy willed herself to be calm and stroked her hand through Amy's hair until Amy at last withdrew, leaving her almost too weak to move. Amy turned around and fitted her womanhood over Roxy's face.

"We are almost done Roxy. Bring me to a climax as I bring you to one. Help me Roxy. Help me save you," Amy whispered and then buried her head between Roxy's legs. They both climaxed at nearly the same time, sharing their nectar with each other.

Amy turned once more and whispered in Roxy's ear. "Sleep now my friend. Sleep a deep and dreamless sleep. When you awake, we will talk about whatever you want. For now though, just sleep ... sleep ... sleep," Amy said. Her voice was hypnotic and soon Roxy drifted off.

Roxy woke up to find Amy sitting on the edge of the bed and looking down at her. She was completely nude.

"We need to talk," she whispered.

Amy began to explain to Roxy what she was now. Roxy was on the verge of rejecting her words as totally imaginary, they were much too farfetched to believe. Seeing the look of disbelief in Roxy's eyes, Amy stopped.

"Go ahead, look at yourself. Remember how you looked just yesterday. Remember how you looked and how much pain you were in when those men were raping you and look at yourself now. Try to think of any explanation other than the one I have given you." Amy said and waited.

Roxy threw the sheet covering her aside and looked at her body. She felt great inside, on the outside, not so much as a blemish remained on her silky-soft skin. She jumped out of bed and finding a floor-length mirror, examined herself. She looked closely for the childhood scar on the back of her right thigh. It was gone. Not even a trace remained. With weak knees, Roxy sat down next to Amy.

"Go on. Tell me the rest of what I have become," she said with distaste in her words.

"It's not like that; I have not made you into some kind of monster Roxy. You are good inside. I know that. If I had doubted it, I would never have proceeded with converting you, no matter what Sam wanted. You are not subservient to me. You have free will, just as you did when you were a young woman before the conversion. I would never have changed you if there had been any other way to save you. I can and will help you learn to deal with the new you but only if you ask," Amy stated in heartfelt words and then went on.

"Be warned though, I will not permit you to kill innocents to appease your hunger. I will destroy you if you try. This I promise," Amy warned.

"You would destroy me?" asked Roxy.

"Yes I would, even if it destroyed me in the process. We are a part of each other Roxy. Your blood and other body fluids flow through my veins now just as mine flow through yours. We are kind of like sisters, kind of like lovers but much, much more than either," Amy tried to explain and then changed the subject.

"I think tonight you should leave this room and go see Chuck. He is waiting I'm sure, impatiently, to see you," Amy said.

"Chuck ... Chuck is alive," Roxy almost shouted, with joy and excitement dancing in her eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.