Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sam reached up above her head in the driver's seat to the console there and pressed the button next to the intercom speaker.

"Amy, we are here," she said.

In a few moments Amy's voice returned from the speaker, "Be right there Sam.

A few minutes later Amy slid into the passenger seat beside Sam. Before they had left home, Sam and Amy had planned out their route and the places they would go. Sam had printed them out from her computer and so they proceeded to the first stop on their list. Sam turned into the car rental agency and Amy jumped out going into the office. She had made arrangements over the phone to rent a van and a few minutes later, she returned to stand outside the driver's window of the RV with keys in hand.

"Ok I'll follow you to the KOA camp Sam. See you there," she finished and went to get the van. When they got to the camp and checked in, Sam drove to their assigned space. They quickly got setup and then locking the RV; the two of them hopped into the van and drove to Jerry's address that Bill had unwillingly provided.

Sam cruised by Jerry's house; well really, it was mansion-sized, slowly as Amy studied it. After she had passed, she pulled over to the curb a block away and turned out her lights.

"Really Sam, I can do this faster and safer for both of us if I go alone," Amy said in answer to Sam's protest. "Just wait here and be ready to leave quickly when I get back."

Amy jumped from the van before Sam could further protest and faded into the shadows. The black skinsuit she was wearing made her virtually invisible in the dark. She crept up to the high wall that surrounded Jerry's house and with a bound, leaped to the top of its eight foot height. Amy looked around the dark grounds and spotted what she was looking for.

The man stood in the shadows by the front entrance door leaning against the wall of the house. Silently Amy jumped from the wall and began to stealthily creep toward him. He turned his back to her as he bent over to light a cigarette and that is when she struck. Her hand clamped over his mouth and she dragged him further into the shadows. Amy reached into her fanny pack and one handed pulled a syringe from it, flipped the safety tip off and plunged it into his neck. She held him silently until his struggles ceased and he relaxed into unconsciousness. She assured herself that he was out and then threw him over her shoulder. She faded back deeper into the shadows and making her way back, leaped to the top of the wall with her victim. She returned to the parked van and Sam sped away. They returned to the RV, carried him inside and placed him on the bed.

Sam tied his arms and legs together and then they waited for the injection to wear off. When it did, his eyes flashed open and he noted that his was helplessly bound.

"Who are you? What do you want?" He asked wild-eyed.

"Who we are is not your concern. What we want is answers," Amy answered.

"I won't tell you a damn thing and when my boss finds out I'm missing and then he finds you two he will make you pay. Even if you kill me, you'll pay for kidnapping me. Believe me, he will find you two bitches." He said blustering.

"Oh don't worry about him finding us we won't hide. In fact, we are going to find him. He'll join you soon in hell. Sam," Amy finished, not needing to finish her request of Sam.

Sam reached forward and clamped her hand over his mouth while twisting his head to the side. Amy bent down and sank her fangs into his neck, and at the same time, she clamped her arms over him to hold him still. Though he bucked and squirmed, his struggles were useless against Amy's vise-like grip. Sam as usual, combed her hand through Amy's hair as Amy drained him completely. When she had finished Amy stood up and Sam saw the look of worry and horror in her eyes.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Oh God, we need to hurry Sam. I will tell you what I have learned while we are on the way." She answered and threw the lifeless corpse over her shoulder while heading for the door. "Hurry Sam," she cried over her shoulder.

They clambered into the van and Amy tossed the dead body to the back. She jumped into the driver's seat and with a squeal of tires, headed out. As she drove she relayed what she had learned to Sam.

"Sam, Chuck is here in LA along with a friend named Roxanne. He is looking for Jerry too. They have a meet set up to find out more information. The meet is a trap Sam. Jerry knows about them and is planning to kill them. He plans to dump their bodies off his yacht while out to sea. I just hope we aren't too late Sam," Amy said.

"You do have your gun with you, don't you Sam? This operation may get very messy." Amy stated.


Roxanne made her way toward the agreed upon meeting place at a wharf. Chuck had wanted to accompany her but she had told him 'no' because the man she was to meet might be scared off if she was with someone. Chuck shadowed her from a distance, dodging from one shipping container to another. Roxy stepped into the open and approached the man standing there. When she got close enough she spoke.

"Mr. X?" she asked.

"That's me," he answered with a smile.

There was a whooshing sound and Roxy felt something stick in her neck. She reached up and grabbed the tranquilizer dart, pulling it out but it was far too late. Seconds later, she slumped to the ground.

Oh shit a trap, Chuck thought, drawing his gun. He was just preparing to move to a better vantage point to see what he could do to help when a gun barrel was pressed against the base of his skull.

"Drop the gun and put your hands on top of your head," a voice said from behind him. With nothing else to do, Chuck complied. Another set of hands pushed him forward as the voice continued.

"One false move and I will fill you with lead. Now walk over there and let's join your partner," the voice said.

Chuck walked into the clearing and was halted beside the fallen form of Roxy. A rag was placed over his nose and mouth and at last, he was forced to inhale, breathing in the ether that soaked the rag. He dropped beside Roxy unconscious. Two men scooped up the still forms and marched with the other ten toward the dock nearby where Jerry's yacht was tied off.

Chuck shook his head to clear the cobwebs left over from being drugged. He opened his eyes and found that he was sitting in a chair with his arms and legs tied to it. He was in a brightly lit room. Other chairs had been moved to a wall leaving only a table in the center. Ten men stood in various locations around the room.

"I see you are awake at last," one of them spoke and stepped forward. "You and your partner wanted to see me? Well, here I am, not that it will do you much good," Jerry said and nodded to the man beside him. The large man stepped closer and balled his fist. He struck out, slamming his fist into Chuck's stomach. He followed this with another punch and Chuck felt one of his ribs crack.

Blow after blow slammed into Chuck and another rib snapped. If he hadn't been tied to the chair he would have doubled over in pain. The blows stopped then as the man stepped back to take a breather. Then he stepped forward again and started on Chuck's face. His head snapped back and forth as the blows rained down. His nose shattered and one punch caused his right eye to quickly swell shut. His lips were bleeding in a dozen places and his mouth was full of blood and two dislodged teeth. Chuck's head slumped forward as he mercifully blacked out. His mouth hung open the two teeth tumbled out and blood dribbled out to fall on his shirt. He was awaked by a glass of water being tossed in his face.

"Bring her in," ordered Jerry.

Two men entered the room dragging Roxy between them. She too had been worked over with one eye swollen shut and her lips full of splits. Her head rose and she spotted Chuck.

"Oh God. Leave him alone. He didn't have anything to do with this," she lied.

Jerry saw the emotions she had for Chuck in her eyes and decided these two were not partners after all but lovers. In a moment, he changed his mind from his original plan. He had planned on making her watch as they slit Chuck's neck and letting him die in front of her before killing her too. He surmised that if Roxy had that deep an affection for Chuck, it was only right that Chuck shared the same affection for her.

"Let's have a little more fun. Wes," he said directing his attention to the big man. "She is dressed entirely too well. Can you take care of that?"

Wes nodded and stepping to Roxy, ripped first her t-shirt off and then snapped open and ripped her blue jeans off, leaving her standing between the two men holding her up wearing only her bra and thong panties.

"Bring her over here and tie her legs to the table legs," he ordered.

No matter that Roxy struggled with the two men holding her, a third soon had her legs secured to the table spreading them wide apart. They bent her forward facedown on the table and secured her arms to the other table legs.

Jerry clapped Wes on the shoulder. "You be the first. I want you to fuck her in either the ass or the pussy, I don't much care which. And have no fear, you will get a chance to do both before we are through," he said with an evil grin.

"Boys, I want each of you to have fun with her in front of her boyfriend here. Then we will kill them both.

Chuck spit out another mouthful of blood. "Leave her alone you fucking animals," he shouted.

Jerry just smiled and then said, "Wes."

Wes dropped his pants and stepped behind Roxy. He reached out and ripped her panties away. He drove his erection into her vaginal passage. She moaned in pain as he drove himself into her again and again until at last he climaxed. He stepped back and the next man took his place. He spit on his erection and then shoved it into Roxy's anal passage. She screamed in pain and then passed out. A man stepped forward and placed smelling salts under her nose, reviving her to conscious.

Whenever Chuck tried to look down and not watch, his head was snapped back up and Jerry ordered that Roxy get a cut on her back. One by one, each of the men raped her anus or vagina until all of them had climaxed in each hole. The men had begun withdrawing with blood dripping from their dicks because Roxy was torn internally. Blood dribbled out of both her anus and vagina to trickle down her thighs.

Jerry had Roxy turned over face up and forced Chuck to watch as a man first cut her bra open, then stretched her nipples taunt and cut them from her breasts, Areolas and all. He did not care that Roxy was unconscious for this because Chuck was being forced to watch.

"Enough fun. Kill them both and then we will get under way. We will dump their bodies at sea." Jerry said cruelly.

Wes grabbed Roxy by the hair and tilted her head up in a position that Chuck could see, so that he could watch as he sliced her throat open.

There was a commotion outside the door and then it burst open violently. Amy dashed into the room, took in the whole scene in seconds and then in a blur of motion, crossed the room. Sam followed and dropped to the floor, pistol in hand.

The men in the room, even though taken by surprise, recovered quickly and started shooting wildly at the intruders. As fast as she was, two bullets from the spray struck Amy, one in the left thigh and the other in the left side. She didn't even slow down. She reached Wes, grabbed his knife wrist and squeezed, crushing it instantly. As the knife dropped from his hand, Amy caught it with her free hand and plunged it into Wes's left eye, driving it deep into his brain. He dropped, screaming in pain and bleeding profusely. Amy did not slow as she attacked the next man, twisting his neck so violently that she almost snapped it off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.