Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sam awoke to find herself alone in bed. She rolled to her back and stretched and then she was reminded that she was wearing only her panties. For a change, Sam did not panic at the thought of being almost naked and in another woman's bed even. She smiled in remembrance of Amy's skin pressed tightly against her own. Sam climbed out of bed, gathered her clothes and padded silently to her room. She put all the clothes in a laundry basket and then slipped off her panties. It was then that she remembered her bra hanging from the bedpost in Amy's room where she had left it.

Before Sam would have at least thrown on a robe but not today. She went back into the hall into Amy's room and retrieved it, then returned to her room. She put it with the other clothes in the dirty clothesbasket and she had done all this while completely naked. I think I'm getting almost a brazen as Amy, she thought and then giggled. She stepped into the bath, took a leisurely shower and then getting dressed, went to look for the woman she had learned to love completely.

Amy was in the kitchen drinking a glass of lemonade when Sam found her. Sam poured a glass for herself and joined Amy.

"Did you sleep well Hon?" Amy asked.

"Like a baby," Sam admitted, remembering again the warm body pressed against her back. For a change, Amy was at least wearing thong panties but on closer inspection, Sam saw that they were not panties but bikini bottoms.

"I'm going for a dip in the pool. Care to join me Sam?" Amy asked as she followed Sam's gaze downward and saw her look at her bottoms.

"Ok but, I'll have to go get my bathing suit on," Sam answered.

"Or you could go a-natch-ur-al," Amy teased.

"Don't push it Amy. Sleeping in bed naked is one thing but I haven't gotten to the point of swimming in the nude yet," Sam answered and then blushed.

Amy chuckled and reminded her that she did not sleep naked since she still wore her panties and Sam blushed more.

Over the next several weeks, Sam spent her time running her new online bookstore, researching for Amy and spending time with Amy. They exercised daily on the gym equipment, played games in the Rec room and went swimming. Amy worked tirelessly teaching Sam unarmed fighting skills. Amy always held back her true strength during their training, letting Sam win often when she displayed a particularly good move. Their training often ended up in a good-natured wrestling match involving much physical contact. When they finished they were both usually hot and sweaty and would jump into the pool or retire to take a shower to cool off.

Amy enjoyed having Sam share her bed but she never made any advances toward sex. She was content with snuggling up to Sam and holding her each day. Sam also had learned to enjoy sleeping with Amy. She had never slept with anybody before. Sam was not a virgin; she had had boyfriends in the past, though none of her relationships had lasted very long. The men soon had tired of her almost excessive shyness and moved on. She had never had a relationship with another woman though; this was totally new to her. Of course, she had read about women loving each other. Sam kept asking herself how something that felt so right, could be considered so wrong in the eyes of society. This societal view was a large factor in preventing her sharing her body with the woman she had grown to love. Sam was confused.

Amy never pushed Sam to take their relationship to the next level of having sex with each other. She was content just to hold Sam close when they slept, after all she reasoned, she had lots of time.

Each Friday they went out on Amy's hunts. At the beginning Sam was appalled at the brutality of the men Amy chose as victims, or 'marks' as she chose to refer to them. How could such scum exist? Of course, Sam knew of their existence because she read about them all the time during her research online and the newscasts she watched. Seeing them first hand was different though. Then there were the actions of Amy herself as she reeled her mark in and violently dispatched him. At first, Sam had been terrified at watching the often-gruesome way in which Amy fed on them.

She constantly reminded herself that the ones Amy killed were scum that the world was better off without. Most of them were gangbangers, drug pushers and rapists that had often killed others. They were predators that preyed on the innocent and Amy was a predator that preyed on them. Sam was at the beginning, revolted by the blood and gore but at the same time drawn like a moth to flames. She started to find herself drawn to it and closely watching from safety. Sam was becoming less and less the shy woman, Amy had first met and saved from Charlie.

Sam had just finished eating with Amy, watching her as usual and not eating but drinking some lemonade.

"Sam, do you know what tomorrow is?" Amy asked.

"Uh, Tuesday." Sam answered.

"Yes, but it is a very special Tuesday," Amy said with a grin.

"So don't keep me in suspense Amy, what makes tomorrow so special?" Sam asked.

Amy smiled and then said, "Tomorrow is our one year anniversary. One year ago tomorrow is when we first met..." She stopped when she saw the expression on Sam's face.

"I'm sorry Amy but that doesn't bring pleasant memories for me. My life changed forever then. You made me give up everything and go with you. I know you were at a loss as to what to do with me at that time and acted in what you thought at the time was self preservation but it hurt Amy, it hurt to loose everything, my entire life..."

Amy stood up and fled to her bedroom before Sam could continue. Sam did not see the tears that welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Amy was not angry at Sam, she was angry at herself for what she had forced Sam to endure.

Sam followed but found the door to Amy's bedroom locked when she tried to enter. "Please Amy, Please let me finish," Sam pleaded to the closed door.

"Go away Sam," Amy's voice said. "I'm sorry I hurt you. Believe me when I say that I am more sorry about that than anything else I have done in my entire life. If you wish to leave Sam, you can. I won't stop you. Even if you tell the world about me, I don't care."

"Please Amy, please let me in." Sam begged but to no avail. Before she hung her head and walked away to her own room Sam spoke to the door again. "Amy, I would never leave you and go back to my old life. You are my life now. Amy, I love you."

Amy mumbled to herself, "I'm so sorry Sam. If I could I would change the past, even if it meant giving you up. I was wrong to take you away from your life. I was wrong, wrong, wrong." Amy pitched herself face down on the bed and cried.

Sam went to her room and sat on her bed. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she sobbed and said to herself, "Why, why did I say that? I would never go back to my old life. Unless you kicked me out, I would never leave here because I would miss you more than you could ever guess." Sam flung herself on her back and wept.

Hours later, Sam left her room and went to the kitchen to get a drink. She looked down the hall and saw that Amy's bedroom door was still closed. She grabbed a soda from the fridge and sat down and as she sat, a plan began to form in her mind. Sam went to her room changed clothes and went to Amy's door.

"Amy, I'm going out for a little while but I will be back soon. I have some shopping to do in town. See you later Love," she finished. She added the "Love", hoping that it would lessen Amy's anger and hurt. She left taking her Charger and returned a short time later. Sam went to her room and started putting her plan in motion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.