Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The person that Sam's last thoughts were about, was at a nightclub about fifty miles away in a large city. She had removed her coat as soon as she was out of Sam's sight. The only reason she had worn it was to avoid Sam's scrutinizing eyes. Amy was hunting but she was not looking for just anyone. She had been truthful with Sam when she said that she did not kill innocents. Amy was wearing a bright red top that was low cut providing ample exposure of her well-tanned breasts and the top hung loose from them with just enough material covering her breasts that she could not be considered topless. Her entire mid-section was bare to the shiny black vinyl mini skirt that hung very low on her waist. Bright red thigh-high stockings covered her shapely legs and black strap-type sandals completed her outfit. She wore a blond wig and her eyelids were accented with a pale red eye shadow. She wore glossy bright red lipstick.

With her heightened hearing, she listened in on various conversations searching for the right one. At last, she found the one she was listening for. Her sharp vision pierced the smoke-filled, darkened bar and zeroed in on the two men who sat at one of the tables. The one she zeroed in on had dark curly hair and eyes that glistened in the dark. He looked to be of medium build.

"So was she a fine piece of ass?" one of the men asked.

"Oh yah," said his companion, "the bitch was really nice. At first, when she came to from the Ecstasy I gave her, she was too scared to be very good. I had to keep her tied down until she I had her hooked on heroin. I had sex with her many times when she was passed out from my injections but once I got her hooked on heroin, she was only too glad to perform any act I wanted to obtain her next fix. That was when it was best, when she was awake."

"So is she still around and are you still banging her?" The first man asked.

"Nah, you know how addicts are. Before long, she started letting herself go. The only thing she could think of was her next fix. I have a friend who is a pimp. Once I'm through with a woman, and on rare occasions a man, I give them to him. He has them turn tricks for him until they get to a point that they are of no further use to him. I guess he just lets them crawl off and die after that. I don't know and furthermore, I don't care. I furnish the heroin to him to feed their habit for a price," He laughed cruelly and continued, "It's a win, win situation for me. I'm ready for another fine piece and that's why I am here."

Amy had heard all she needed to. Amy purchased a mixed drink at the bar and then made her way toward the table. She did not go directly there but instead stumbled and pretended to be slightly intoxicated. When she came to the table occupied by the two men, she stumbled again, pretending to almost lose her balance. In the process she leaned forward and her top sagged open almost in wavy hair's face and left no doubt that she was braless.

"Excuse me," She said in a slurred voice, giggled slightly and continued on to an empty table nearby.

Amy sat partially slumped over at her table and to all appearances; her attention was focused on the DJ playing music. In reality, she was listening intently to every word of conversation the two men were having.

"Da-yum, that was a damn fine piece O' meat there," The man said referring to Amy.

"You can fuckin say that again. I think my search for my next piece of ass is over," wavy hair said and then called a waitress over. When she responded, he ordered a drink for Amy and when the waitress delivered it with his message, Amy looked at him. He raised his glass in salute and took a drink. Amy did the same and then he got up and sauntered over to her table.

"Hi, my name is Silveo," he said, "may I sit down?"

"My name is Shelia," Amy lied. "And tanks for the dink. Go ahead and sit if yas want," she slurred and mispronounced.

Silveo started asking questions in a smooth roundabout way to determine if Shelia/Amy was alone, where she was from and other questions designed to determine if she would be missed quickly. His grin, which had started out being fake, became real and grew wider and wider as Shelia/Amy told him, she was just passing through, traveling alone, on the way for a surprise visit to her girlfriend in California. She had stopped here for the night and decided to go to one of the local nightspots for a good time. Her friends and family in Kansas City had no idea she had even left.

Silveo's grin had become almost painful. He danced with Amy and gradually worked his way closer at the table so that eventually they were rubbing each other's shoulders. Silveo marveled at how smooth and soft her skin felt. She smelled so nice too. His hand stole under the table and came to rest on her knee. Amy did not react at all and so his hand began to creep up her thigh. Soon he reached the tops of her stockings and moved partway onto her bare skin.

Amy smiled at him bashfully but opened her legs a little wider. He moved his hand a little higher until it was partway under the hem of her short skirt. His hand was close enough that he could feel the heat rolling off her womanhood. Amy leaned across and darted her tongue into his ear. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him slip a pill into her drink.

She took a big swig of her drink. A few minutes later, she pretended that the dissolved drug was taking effect. She began to roll her head from side to side and slouch down in her seat. She leaned heavily against Silveo. He helped her to her feet and guided her stumbling toward the door. Once they were outside and while holding her up, he walked her toward his car. He opened the passenger door and slipped her into the seat. Silveo almost skipped in delight as he made his way to the driver's side.

Silveo started the car, pulled away from the curb and headed down the street. Amy sat slumped down in seat and pretended to be passed out. Silveo took her to a room that he had rented earlier in a seedy motel. She was completely passed out now so he carried her in and then strapped her down to the bed.

"Let's see what those soft tits of yours look like before we pull that skirt up and see if you are shaved or not," He said softly and wet his lips in anticipation. He scooped his hands under Amy's blouse and lifted the top up over her breasts.

"Damn those are nice," he whispered ogling them.

"Let's see what other treasures you have to offer Silveo," he whispered lecherously and placed his hands on her skirt in preparation of pulling it upward.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.