Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The pain never came. The front door burst open, shattering Charlie's concentration and putting the rape of Sam on hold.

"What the fu..." he started as he struggled to get to his feet. As he rose he drew the knife from its sheath were it rested in the pile of his removed pants. He stood there naked from the waist down and faced the intruder.

"Girly, you picked the wrong place to break in to. I'm going cut you girly, then tie you up and as soon as I'm finished with this other girly I'm going give you some of this." He grasped his dick and thrust his hips forward and back.

The woman that confronted him said nothing. She only stopped and assumed a defensive stance.

"Your Kung-Fu shit won't save you girly. I'm good with this knife and the only way you can avoid my cuts is to give up now. I don't mind fucking a girly that's bleeding or even dead," Charlie finished.

The woman finally spoke, "You talk too fucking much." That was all she said.

With a growl of anger Charlie lunged for her, slashing with his knife as he did. Charlie's intention was to slash her from left shoulder to the right side of her waist and quickly end the fight. One moment his slash was on target to slice her open and the next moment she was gone from in front of him, so fast were her movements. She flashed to his side, grabbed his knife arm and forced it to continue its stroke and bury itself in his left thigh and then danced away from him to take up her defensive position again.

Charlie roared in both pain and rage as he pulled the knife from his thigh. He slashed at her not caring where he hit her this time, just as long as he hit. The woman leaped back avoiding his slash and then leaped forward grabbing his knife arm and forcing it to stick the knife in his other thigh. Charlie roared in pain again and rushed forward to stab her. This time she didn't even try to avoid his attack and as he stabbed downward she wrapped her dainty looking hand around his knife wrist. She squeezed and his wrist broke with an audible snap causing the knife to fall from nerveless fingers and clatter to the floor. The woman twisted to the side dragging his arm with her and broke his elbow.

For the first time, Charlie realized that the woman was just playing with him and could end this battle victoriously at any time she chose. Fear washed across his face replacing the anger that had distorted it moments before. The woman released his useless broken arm, danced to the other side of him in a blur of motion and grabbed his other arm. She twisted it behind his back and thrust upward snapping it at the shoulder.

She then spun and danced to a position in front of him in a blur of motion.

"Who are you?" Charlie asked in gasping breaths as pain lanced through him from head to toe.

"Your worst fucking nightmare," she replied not even breathing hard. Her foot flashed forward catching Charlie squarely in the groin and so hard that it lifted him almost six inches off the floor. More pain colored Charlie's world and when the foot withdrew he sank to the floor on his knees and would have fallen to his face if one of her hands had not in a blur of motion flashed forward and grabbed his hair in a claw like hand. He wobbled and would have grasped his groin in agony but both of his arms were broken and he was helpless to do so.

"Look into my eyes," she ordered. "I've been tracking you ever since you killed one of my friends six months ago. You cut him to pieces and watched him as he bled to death. Look into my eyes you fucking piece of shit, for they are the last thing you will ever look at." Charlie looked at the blue eyes that blazed in anger, to rage at him from mere inches away for she had knelt down so that she could be face-to-face with him. Charlie saw his death in those blazing blue eyes.

The woman then formed an open mouth smile and Charlie's eyes grew wide as they saw the two fangs that grew from the roof of her mouth. She tilted his head to one side exposing his neck and sank her fangs into his jugular vein. Charlie screamed in fear and even more pain as his life blood was drawn from him. His screams became lower as he became weaker from blood loss. He would have fallen if she had not held him up. His racing heart slowed and finally stopped. When he was completely drained she withdrew her fangs.

Her fingernails grew long and dagger sharp. With a single slash of them, she severed his head from the rest of his body and tossed it to the side. The nails on her hand shrank back to normal size. The husk that had once been Charlie's body tumbled to the floor. There was no bleeding for there was no blood left in the lifeless body.

Samantha had witnessed the whole event as she had pushed herself along the couch and behind a chair in a futile effort to escape and hide. She had paused as she saw the woman toy with Charlie during their fight. It had become glaringly evident that she could have defeated Charlie at any time. Sam had then watched in horror as the woman had first bitten Charlie's neck and then severed his head from his shoulders. Her look of horror had quickly changed to one of total terror as the woman sprang back to her feet and turned her eyes on her.

The look of hatred softened quickly and was replaced with that of kindness. "Do not be afraid girl. I will not harm you," she spoke in a soft voice as she slowly approached Sam.

Sam stopped trying crawl away and escape for she realized that escape was not possible. The woman approached and spoke again.

"I am going to remove the strap that binds your wrists so do not panic and think I am going to hurt you." She rolled Sam to one side and using both hands broke the tie easily.

"Get to your feet and sit on the couch. We have things to talk about," she ordered.

Sam gulped but did as told. When she was seated, the woman looked and saw the afghan that was folded over the back of the chair. She tossed it to Sam who quickly used it to cover her nakedness.

"First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Amy," the woman said and then added, "and you are?"

"Samantha, Sam for short," Samantha answered.

Amy thrust her hand forward and said, "Nice to meet you Sam."

After a moments hesitation Sam took Amy's hand and shook it. "Hello Amy," she spoke in a formal voice and then pulled her hand back quickly.

Amy smiled, "Don't worry Sam, I won't bite. Besides I've already had my supper." As she said this she pointed to the body on the floor and laughed.

"Sam," she continued, "You probably think you know what I am and I know you fear me for I can see you tremble and I can smell your fear. Yes, I am a vampire. That much is true and how I became one is a story for another time. I am not however, some mindless creature that feeds on anyone I get my hands on. I restrict my feeding to those like Charlie here that are scum and deserve to die. When I do not have someone like him I drink cow's blood though I assure you it tastes awful. Better that though than some innocent's."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.