The Boy the Girl and How MORFS Came Between Them - Cover

The Boy the Girl and How MORFS Came Between Them

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Chapter 3

I got up the next morning and my arm still hurt, I had a look and the flesh was now black and blue. A huge angry bruise wrapped around my arm where Lisa's vise-like grip had been. The area where she had punched me was especially tender. I put on my school uniform and got ready, wincing as I slipped my shirt on over the bruise. After breakfast I headed into school.

Lisa met me at the gate with a kiss and we walked up to our classroom together. My worries gone for the time being, she seemed to be trying to be gentler with me today. The gang were keen to hear how our date had gone. Lisa gushed about how good it had been and how much of a gentleman I was, which made me blush.

"He was so good, took me to all the places I wanted to go and let me see the film I wanted. Paid for all the food I like, a perfect date!" she said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Wow, you old romantic you," sniggered Dave.

"Hey I think it's nice. Not all boys would be so nice to their girlfriends. Goodness knows, most of the time I've been lucky to get a meal out of one of my boyfriends that wasn't microwave pizza," Vicky said.

"It's good that the two of you are still into each other," said Charlie. "I know MORFS sometimes means you lose your old friends." Charlie's old girlfriend hadn't wanted to have anything to do with him after his change, and it was a source of sadness for him.

We had science again, so I was in a lesson without Lisa first thing. While we were sitting down Vicky inadvertently brushed my arm causing a sharp intake of breath.

"Hey, you alright?" Vicky asked, looking concerned.

"Yeah just got a little bruise on my arm," I said.

"Those jerks yesterday?" she said, looking angry.

"Not directly, but that's where I got most of it."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, Lisa helped me to my feet a little over-enthusiastically."

"Let me see." She got a strange cold look on her face.

"She didn't mean it. She just doesn't know her own strength yet," I said defensively.

She gave me a glare and I rolled up my sleeve to show her. Her eyes went wide, "That's nasty she must have really grabbed you hard to do that kind of damage!"

"Well, she's still learning."

Vicky gave me a concerned look but said nothing. About then the lesson started, so I rolled my sleeve down and got on with the lesson.

At break Lisa was still being nice and gentle. She was also still pleased about our date the night before so we found a quiet corner and sat there kissing for the entire break. We were actually late for the next lesson because we had spent so much time fooling around.

I began noticing a change in her behaviour. Whereas before she was more passive, letting me make the first move, now she was assertive and forceful. It was a little exciting, and also a little scary.

At lunch Lisa wanted to do some more kissing so we made our way to a quiet spot. On the way we were stopped by a gang of kids. They were the Supers who had gained great powers and decided that it made them better than non-MORFS survivors.

"Hey, it's Lisa, right?" their leader, a completely green skinned boy called Winston asked.

"Yeah," she replied.

I noticed that besides a few glares of disgust I was practically invisible to them.

"We heard about your change and what you did to those idiot Pures and wanted to congratulate you on becoming superior like us," he said, exuding arrogance.

"Ah, thanks," Lisa replied.

"Come and see us some time. People like us should stick together."

Lisa gave him a nod and then they moved on, all giving Lisa a smile or a nod, and either ignoring or glaring at me.

"They seemed nice," said Lisa thoughtfully.

"Bit stuck up if you ask me," I said angrily.

"Pah, you wouldn't understand what it's like," Lisa said dismissively

"Understand what?" I asked.

"Forget it," she said with a hint of anger. She grabbed me by the arm, "Come on, let's go, there's kissing to do."

She pulled me along like I was toy and didn't seem to care that it hurt me. All the gentleness was gone again, and she was back to rough and forceful.

The rest of the day passed without further incident I kissed her goodbye at the gate and hoped she would be gentler the next day.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.