Hump Club: Bart's Odd Proposition - Cover

Hump Club: Bart's Odd Proposition

Copyright© 2008 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hunks and Dolls -- a strip club -- has another name during its wilder Ladies Nights, and strange and crazy things happen there. But Bart Delacroix brought a whole new dimension for a couple of generally left-out chicks looking for a good time...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Two o'clock came -- and slowly went, taking the occupants of the main room with it. At least one other occupant got dosed with the 'hangover cure' in the trio's presence -- and one actually got smelling salts to make her more alert. The dancers wandered in -- naked -- and started making out with the 'latecummers' and some wit had dubbed them. The 'medic' waved the dancers off the blonde, explaining, "She likes does, not bucks. Chubby, there, can keep her happy -- tell her she's getting a strap-on, Honey." This last was directed at Shannon, who wasn't terribly happy at being designated a co-conspirator. Was this better than fucking? The jury was out...

After very little warm up, the parade began. The dancers kept the women they were assigned to happily and muzzily in the belief that they were the object of their attention, sitting in folding chairs beside the cots and making out with the 'latecummers' while someone else removed their clothing, then crawled between their legs to fuck them.

Shannon was particularly miserable; her conscience was hurting her badly as she played with the blonde's breasts and kissed her and fueled her ardor, knowing what was going to happen. When the guy working on her had thoroughly shucked the blonde below the waist, Shannon leaned in to deliver the lie, "I'm gonna use my strap-on on you now ... Won't that be nice?"

The woman surprised her by retorting, "No, I wanna dick! She scrambled bolt-upright in the cot and looked around blearily at what appeared at least to be a developing orgy and erupted, "Any of you bastards got a dick? I wanna dick!"

The 'medic' scratched his head. "Sure, Honey, no problem." He turned to the door monitor. "Give me two." The next two male customers came in. Nodding at the guy who had stripped the blonde, he said, "Do her up." Then he turned to the newcomers, and selecting one, told him, "Get some head -- just to give her something to do. In the unlikely event you blow a nut, it's no charge -- just get back in line for your second." He waved at the cameraman who was making the rounds, recording things for posterity. "Make damned sure you get that heifer bawling for a dick -- she's gonna remember she's a lezzie in the morning." Last, but not least, he turned to the other newcomer. "Take Chunky, here. Lucky you -- she knows which end is up." He waved at Shannon and her cot. "Get naked Chunky -- your shift as a play toy for girls is over, it looks like."

Meanwhile, the blonde was holding the customer's short, thick joint in her hand and grinning from ear to ear, declaiming, "Thank Gawd -- a dick! Not much of one, but..." The other guy pushed her knees up and spread her, and she looked at him for a moment, confused. "Two? Fuckin' A!" The cameraman got this all on video...

Bridgette was already fucking. She'd undressed herself and arranged herself on the cot when things started to gel and a short, rangy-looking guy with a long, rangy-looking cock had crawled between her legs and set up shop. It was pretty strange; the guy wasn't using much of her but her pussy and her breasts -- Bart had her attention, talking to her softly and kissing her. Looking around, she could see that the other four women were getting similar treatment from the dancers while a slow but steady stream of males used their pussies as receptacles. Once Shannon was settled, Bart split his attention between his women, holding one hand of each and moving back and forth, providing a layer of oddly comforting attention while a queue of anonymous males battered their pussies.

Probably due to the drugs, the 'latecummers' seemed to ramp up to a point where they were active -- even demanding -- participants in their own pillaging; a couple of them got manic and one announced to the room that she wanted anal sex. Bridgette and Shannon, being more or less sober, felt the wear and tear more, which caused their performance to slack off. "You should have doped them," the 'medic' opined, stopping by to observe things.

"It's not what we're here for," Bart replied.

"Things are quieting down and the others are still going strong," the 'medic' noted. "After these two studs" -- his characterization of the two guys currently fucking Bridgette and Shannon was decidedly snide -- "get finished, haul them out of here to go off and recover."

Bart nodded; they'd accomplished what they were here for long since. The girls were game; it was time to move on. Bridgette was ready first; he helped her collect and don her clothing and she was sitting up on the edge of her cot, fully dressed, when Shannon's customer backed off and dropped his rubber in a trash can, smiled and waved -- somewhat embarrassed -- and left the room. When Shannon sat up and reached for her clothing, the blonde turned to her and said, "Leaving?" and made a pout.

Shannon nodded. "Too bad..." the woman muttered, and then eyed the cock in her hand. She'd been insisting that she get two at a time from the moment she decided that she wanted one. "I love dicks," she declaimed in that ponderous tone that most people only use when drunk. "There's nothing like the real thing. Why do MEN have to be attached to the goddamned things?" She popped the one she was holding back into her mouth.

In the background, the 'medic' chuckled. "That one needs to find herself a nice transvestite..."

Bart helped Shannon dress; clearly, the night had taken a lot out of her. Then they headed out, Bart with an arm around each of his women. "I did nine," Shannon volunteered. "It was ... weird."

"I did eleven, I think," Bridgette replied. "What was going on down there really didn't seem to be connected to what we were doing..." She eyed Bart as she said this.

"Maybe I made things too easy," Bart chuckled.

Out in the main room, Gary was wandering around sipping coffee from a good-sized mug. He gravitated to the trio and asked, "So how was it?"

Bridgette shook her head. Shannon mused, "I think I'm horrified."

Gary shot Bart a warning glance, but waved genially at the coffee pot. "Before you get too excited, let's talk about it. Obviously, you two aren't the usual latecummers..."

Bart pushed the girls gently toward the coffee pot, hanging back and mouthing, 'They'll be fine.'

Gary nodded, but kept talking. "You know, the first time I saw that little production, I had serous worries over it -- but then I noticed a few things and really put the thing in context." He set out three cups and poured coffee in them, then waved at the cream and sugar on the bar. "Girls come here to be exposed to sex. They want validation -- attention from hot guys. They want to know that they're hot. Many of them don't get shit..." His expression as he eyed Bridgette and Shannon said, 'But you know that, don't you?' "I'm gonna kind of remind you girls of some things you already know, here, just because you tend to forget them." He sipped from his cup as the girls doctored their coffee; Bart added nothing to his. "Chicks come here to cut loose -- and part of that cutting loose is drinking. Part of it is doing wild shit with hot guys -- but many of them have to get drunk first so they can toss aside their inhibitions. The ones who get really blitzed are looking to get past their fear and get wild -- and they want the plausible deniability that being drunk gives them. They want to be able to say, "Oh, I was drunk on my ass or I'd NEVER have done THAT!" Gary smiled crookedly. "So they overdo it and end up out back -- ON their back, losing their big chance to get what they came for. What's that? Well, it's dick -- but it's also attention from a hot guy -- a chance to swap spit and get cuddled a little and made to feel special." He eyed the pair, "Feel free to jump in anywhere and tell me I'm wrong..."

Both Bridgette and Shannon dropped their eyes, looking embarrassed. Was it really that obvious? Yeah, sure it was -- that was why they were with Bart, wasn't it?

Gary resumed, "Clearly, booze isn't perfect -- or they wouldn't have overdosed and fallen down or whatever. They're not getting what they came for. So the latecummers get the hangover cure -- which gets them out from under the booze, but keeps them pliant and ramps up their arousal while damping out their inhibitions -- which means we're putting them right where they wanted to be in the first damned place! Then we bring in the hot guys and they coddle them and say sweet things to them and kiss them and play with their titties -- but the guys have been fucking for hours and don't have shit left to use on the girls! Enter our other group -- the guys who can't pick up girls. They need pussy -- guys ALWAYS need pussy, unless they just climbed off the shit -- but they're in the same boat as the girls. Why the silly motherfuckers can't just trip over each other on the sidewalk is beyond me..." Gary's gaze took on a distant quality. "But they don't -- and that shared problem is how the club makes money. So, we've got a horny chick who is getting attention but no dick and we have a shitload of dicks with nowhere to get pussy -- and after hours on Ladies Night, we merge the two groups. After a while, the girls move beyond the emotional shit and just want to fuck and the dancers go home. The girls get the living shit fucked out of them -- but they were drunk, so it's not their fault -- right? Sure, they weren't really drunk -- but they THINK they were drunk -- and actually they were BETTER than drunk, since their state allowed them to enjoy what they were doing more."

Bridgette grimaced. "This is ... rationalization. You're STILL using them as prostitutes..."

"Well, yeah. We COULD do it all for free, I guess -- but people need to get paid and why not make a buck? Part of the reason we can keep the cover price for the girls so cheap is because the guys pay the difference," he flicked a glance at Bart, "one way or another."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.