Nuns Behind Closed Doors - Cover

Nuns Behind Closed Doors

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A 19-year-old novice enters a convent to discover a life she had never envisioned. Please read the warning before proceeding to the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Clergy   Caution  

The novice paused when entering the large dining room, her hand pressed against the stain over her right thigh near her hip. All the nuns were sitting stiffly on high backed wooden chairs around a massive oak table. They looked at her and she thought she saw recognition in some of their eyes, but their expressions didn't change nor did they utter a word. She wondered if it was her imagination fueled by guilt. If any saw the white stain on her habit it was done so with an undeterminable glance.

"Sisters, this is Sister Mary Julian," Mother Superior said. "Please welcome her to our convent."

There was a chorus of monotone hellos from the nuns as the novice was directed to her assigned seat. When the abbess sat, all heads bowed with foreheads resting on clasped hands as she led the prayer. When they ate, the only sounds in the room were silverware scraping plates and glasses clanking on the table.

After dinner, the nuns marched to the church for evening prayers and then retired. Mother Superior accompanied the novice to her cell where she sat on the only chair. The novice sat on the side of the bed and waited with her hands clasped in her lap.

"I am told you have a gift," Mother Superior said.

"A gift?"

"For drawing and art."

"Yes, God bestowed that upon me at a very early age."

"You will be responsible for icons and illuminated calligraphy that we'll sell. You will also work in the vegetable garden and of course be assigned duties sometimes in the kitchen. Is that acceptable to you?"

"You have my full obedience. I will be honored to do anything you tell me to."

Mother Superior's right eyebrow raised but she didn't say anything assuming the 19-year-old was naïve and didn't mean literally what she had just said. But then again...

"Well, everyone does their share of work here."

"Yes, Reverend Mother, and I will as well. I am anxious to help out."

Mother Superior placed her forearms on her knees and leaned forward. "Have you given any thought to our discussion about the Scriptures?"

The novice blushed and lowered her eyes. She unconsciously placed her hand over the stain. Her other hand nervously slid back and forth on the bed cover.

"It's all so confusing," the novice said. "I ... I am so confused."

"My child, as the abbess of this convent I have many duties. One is your superior. That's why it was I who assigned your work duties. But I'm also your mentor and confidant. So you can speak freely to me."

"What you told me is so different from what everyone else teaches. We take a vow of chastity."

Mother Superior stood and shoved the novice's hand off her thigh. "And what of this?"

The novice cupped her face. "I try to fight it but I am not strong enough. Maybe I'm not deserving to be a nun."

"So you're telling me that I'm not deserving either?"

The novice's hands slid from her face and she said loudly, "Oh no, Reverend Mother, you are blessed."

"But I masturbate too. I told you that our Heavenly Father made our bodies to feel pleasure. Do you think I'm too old to feel that pleasure?"

"Oh no, that's not what I meant. I don't know what I mean," she said and again cupped her face, hunched over with her elbows digging into her knees.

Mother Superior sat next to the novice and patted her thigh. "Now, now, calm down. No harm done. What is it that's really bothering you?"

The novice looked at Mother Superior with wide eyes. She looked terrified. "It was what we did before dinner."

"You didn't like it?"

"No, I liked it very much. But..."

After a tense pause, Mother Superior asked, "But?"

"I shouldn't have. We're both women."

"We are all women here. We pray together. We eat together. We work together. And we also provide each other the physical pleasure our bodies need."

The novice's eyes got big and round. "You mean you do it with the other nuns?"

"Yes, my child. And they do it with each other as well. So you see, you have nothing to feel guilty about."

On the other side of the two-way mirror, Sister Mary Rose said to Sister Mary Judith, "I know that look. The novice is breaking down. I can't wait to taste her. Umph. I see you can't either. But don't do it so hard. Not 'til I'm ready."

Sister Mary Rose was bent at the waist leaning on the large mirror with her long black dress flipped over her back. Her veil was tilted back from constantly bumping into the mirror. Sister Mary Judith's strong hands were on the nun's hips keeping the dress from falling. The hem of her own habit was tucked under her chin. Strapped around her lower body was a bright pink dildo that pressed against her clit every time she thrust it into Sister Mary Rose's cunt.

The other nuns were gathered around, watching the novice and their abbess through the large mirror. They either had their hands up their long black dresses or another nun's, expertly using their fingers to maintain their arousal until it was their turn to use the dildo. They only had the one. It was anonymously mailed to them by a heretic prankster never dreaming it would actually be used.

Mother Superior stared at the novice and squeezed the girl's thigh. The novice tensed but didn't push the hand away. Mother Superior slid her hand up and down, getting higher each time and occasionally squeezing. When her hand was at the top of her thigh, she let it rest there and extended her fingers which she used to stroke the novice's pussy through the thick habit. The novice clamped her legs together but still didn't push Mother Superior's hand away. She closed her eyes and held her breath.

Mother Superior leaned forward and pressed her mouth to the novice's ear -- and blew a soft puff of warm air. The novice sighed and her legs relaxed. Mother Superior's tongue penetrated the ear and wiggled. The novice moaned and her legs parted slightly. While administering to her ear, Mother Superior's hand moved onto the girl's pussy and cupped it through the black dress. The novice moaned again and placed a hand on top of Mother Superior's, pressing it between her legs.

Mother Superior's mouth moved over the novice's jawbone until it settled on the side of her soft neck. The novice tilted her head away from Mother Superior as she nibbled. Their veils bumped and Mother Superior's shifted so she pulled it off along with her coif and blindly laid them on the bed. Her short crop of gray hair showed the perspiration where it met her forehead.

Mother Superior's mouth moved again, this time up and along the novice's cheek until it found her soft lips. When their lips met, the novice grabbed the back of Mother Superior's head and smashed their mouths together. She willingly let Mother Superior guide her onto her back with her feet still on the floor and Mother Superior's hand still cupping her pussy through the dress.

The novice kissed the older nun hotly, and, while doing so, reached down and used both hands to press Mother Superior's hand against her pussy. When the nun's fingers squeezed, the novice frantically tugged on her long black dress, gathering the material in her fingers as it inched higher and higher up her legs which were now further apart. When the dress was bunched at her thighs, Mother Superior pulled her hand away to provide the freedom for the novice to yank her dress to her waist.

They were passionately kissing with the novice tugging on Mother Superior's arm. And then the novice broke the kiss. She looked sheepishly into Mother Superior's eyes.

"What's the matter?" the novice asked.

"Nothing."

"Then why did you, um, take your hand away?" Her pleading eyes were large.

"Should I take my clothes off?"

The novice's eyebrows furrowed and she said, "Why is that necessary?"

"If we're going to continue it is best to do it naked."

The novice looked startled and then looked away. Mother Superior waited. When the novice remained silent, Mother Superior said, "We live a simple life here where we feel it is better to give than receive. I am more than willing to give you the pleasure you seek, but are you willing to give the same in return?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.