Nuns Behind Closed Doors - Cover

Nuns Behind Closed Doors

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A 19-year-old novice enters a convent to discover a life she had never envisioned. Please read the warning before proceeding to the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Clergy   Caution  

"Get back under my dress!" It was said with authority, not anger.

"But, Reverend Mother, what's she doing now?"

"Sister Mary Margaret, your curiosity will be the death of me!" Mother Superior's eyes never left the large two-way mirror built into the wall. "Now do as you're told!"

"But, Reverend Mo--"

Tearing her eyes away from the mirror, the abbess gave the nun a stern look that made her wish she hadn't said anything. The nun was on her knees, but she wasn't praying. She was using her upper arm to wipe the wetness off her face. Having seen that scowl before, she wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. The nun's eyes darted away from the stare and came to rest on her hands still clutching Mother Superior's long black habit. She flipped it over her back as she quickly ducked underneath, crawling into the darkness as it cascaded over her body. She couldn't see, but the familiar smell guided her like a divining rod. On her hands and knees, Sister Mary Margaret reached for and found one bare leg, and then the other. Sliding her hands up Mother Superior's shins and then over her knees, she tightened her fingers around the chubby thighs and pulled herself up onto her knees. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled, and then the nun tilted her head back, opened her mouth wide, and pressed her mouth to the hairy pussy. The legs shuffled further apart.

Mother Superior sighed as her eyes closed, and then they reopened slightly glazed. Sister Mary Margaret was one of her favorites -- she had such a long tongue. Mother Superior closed her eyes again when the nun nipped at her engorged clit but forced them open to see what the new novice was doing.

Watching her now, Mother Superior thought back to how nervous and timid the young girl had been when entering the convent and how she uncontrollably jumped when the big oak door slammed shut. Leaving her small tattered suitcase by the door for someone else to care for, the abbess gave Sister Mary Julian a tour of the convent, culminating at the cell that was to be her bedroom -- a cell almost identical to the others. Mother Superior remembered the novice's reaction when she flung the door open.

The 19-year-old had stood in the doorway and peered inside, almost afraid to take the "next step." The cell was small, and for a fleeting moment the young girl made the analogy of a prison cell. But she wasn't a prisoner, being there on her own volition.

A large bed -- too large for the small room -- ran along one wall wedged into the corner. It had a clean white sheet and black wool blanket that was tucked under the mattress so tightly that if a coin was dropped on it, it would bounce several times before coming to rest. Spread out on the bed was her new clothes, the black and white habit. She chuckled softly thinking, At least I didn't have to buy it like the cheerleader uniform in high school, but then she saw the stern look Mother Superior gave her and bit her lip to suppress the laugh that was about to burst forth. It added to the doubts filling her mind. She wanted desperately to serve God but there were things in the secular world that she wasn't sure she could give up. She had always been a fun loving girl and not being able to laugh was one of those things. Not that it was the only thing.

Glancing back at the bed, her heart warmed when she saw the large cross with her beloved Jesus on the wall over the head of the bed. Her suitcase was on the floor at the other end. It contained her only possessions and her eyes quickly scanned the room until locating the low, two-drawer dresser on the opposite wall from the bed. It was small but would easily hold the suitcase's contents. Above the dresser, a rather large framed mirror seemed out of place in the unpretentious room. It was wider than the dresser and took up a good portion of the wall. The novice's eyes moved to the wall opposite where she was standing, between the bed and dresser. A single window with gray, flimsy material gathered on either side let light into the room. I guess you can call that a curtain, she thought, realizing that even when pulled shut the room would not be dark. How will I be able to sleep? Heck, what am I thinking? We probably get up before the sun does. Below the window was a simple gray metal desk and chair. A cheap lamp with a missing shade sat on the desk. Sighing loudly, Sister Mary Julian took a large step into her new life.

After getting the novice settled, Mother Superior had left and rushed to the adjacent room where Sister Mary Margaret had been waiting after dropping off the suitcase. Mother Superior walked quickly to the two-way mirror and hoisted her long black dress to her waist, pointing her knees outward. No verbal command was necessary. The other nun's hands went to her head and took off her veil, carefully placing it on the floor. Then she scooted between Mother Superior's legs and immediately clamped her mouth onto her pussy as the dress was dropped. And now Sister Mary Margaret was back under the long flowing dress, munching away in the darkness.

Mother Superior stared at the young novice standing in the middle of the room wringing her hands. She knew what she was going through -- the doubts, the fears, and the loneliness. But unlike her, the novice still had the chance to change her mind and return to the secular world. She hoped she wouldn't. The girl was quite pretty, with red hair cut short to fit under the habit's coif and veil, big green eyes with a few freckles dotting both sides of her button nose, and two cute dimples she had seen when the girl chuckled. She was petite at only 5'4" and couldn't have weighed more than 105 pounds. It was hard to tell in her loose fitting sweater, but she looked like she had small breasts. Mother Superior couldn't wait to see what they looked like as she unconsciously licked her lips.

The novice walked around the room, opened and closed the single closet next to the door, and then walked slowly to the bed and stared at her new clothing. She picked up the habit and pressed it to her body, turning to face the mirror. Mother Superior watched the girl's face intently. She didn't look like she was thrilled to wear the age-old outfit. The novice turned back to the bed and laid the habit down. She sighed.

Mother Superior gasped, and it was not only because Sister Mary Margaret's long tongue drove deeper into her pussy and wiggled around. The novice had pulled her sweater over her head leaving her breasts covered by only a small bra. Mother Superior placed a hand on the back of Sister Mary Margaret's head through her heavy dress and pressed the nun's mouth more firmly onto her pussy. The nun understood and flicked her tongue in and out rapidly. Mother Superior forced her eyes to remain open as the young girl unclasped her bra and let it slip over her arms. Her tits were small, maybe 32Bs, and cone-shaped with nipples pointing right at Mother Superior. They weren't stiff but large nonetheless. She couldn't wait to suck on them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.