What a MILF - Cover

What a MILF

Copyright© 2008 by ottohauser1977

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A German immigrant has a thing for a woman who works at the same mall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Nudism  

After supper and beer, Katie brought up once more the issue of what promise Stacey made to me. The MILF winked at me and then told my wife, "I offered to do ass-to-mouth straight from your sweet tush, babe. What do you think of that idea?"

"Well, that sounds fantastic. Now, who will clean my ass while you suck his dick?" Frau Hauser teased us.

"How about me, Sis?" Desmond proposed pathetically, wanting to please his domineering sister.

"Nah, I'd rather you fuck my pussy or Stacey's while it happens. Cock first, then tongue. We should make the best possible use of your nice dick. Hell, you could bang Carlita while it happens, too. Speaking of her. I think that I'll have Mrs. Hernandez rim me," Katie corrected him.

"Well, I'm ready if you are," I assured my kinky spouse.

"Alright, then, Des, you get to rim me before he fucks my ass. Carlita gets to lick it up afterward. Come on, stud. Lick my ass!" Katie bent over to allow her brother a taste of her backdoor.

Stacey and Carlita, for their part, sucked my cock and took it from semi-erect to fully hard. They clearly got off on sharing my dick and kissing each other while they did that. My Latina and my MILF also stroked each other's pussy and asshole. It was apparent that there would be no real rivalry or animosity between them, in any case.

I had to hold back from cumming, but I managed to do so, since I looked forward to buggering my wife again. Desmond certainly prepared her, just as Stacey and Carlita had prepped me. In moments, I was deep inside Katie's asshole, pounding her bottom to our mutual delight. She feigned reluctance sometimes on the anal front, but she clearly enjoyed taking it in the pucker.

"Damn, Otto, your dick is stretching my ass so well! Bugger me!" my naughty wife squealed and squirmed as I reamed her out with my uncut cock.

"See, for all her protests, my Katie loves it in the butt!" I grinned as I continued to take her anally.

Stacey and Carlita both giggled before they grabbed Desmond and nearly raped the poor guy. Mrs. Larue straddled his face and made him eat her out, while Mrs. Hernandez rode him, cowgirl style. They kissed again while he licked Stacey and screwed Carlita. This lasted for several minutes, until my overheated brother-in-law came inside my Latin mistress's cunt.

The sight of my paramours switching places so that Stacey could straddle Desmond while Carlita made him clean up his mess added to the preexisting stimuli from butt-fucking Katie. This made my release imminent, which certainly pleased my wife. She pointed to my dick to remind Stacey of her promise.

"Definitely, I was just killing time, dear. Here, take my place on Desmond's dick. I am sure that he misses his sister's sweet pussy, anyway," the MILF encouraged Mrs. Hauser.

Stacey really took her time, sucking my cock from its limp state back to hardness no matter what long it required. She especially enjoyed the idea that it allowed her to taste both Katie and me. The threefold intimacy was also a pleasure for my hot and horny girlfriend.

"You know, it would be even hotter if you went from my ass to Katie's or Carlita's, or both someday. I love it in the ass, too. You're such a lucky stud that way. All three of your girls love to take it in the backdoor. I wonder just how tight their asses are, and how long it would take you to cum all over our asses. You love that word, don't you? You like to say and hear the word 'ass'. I know that I do. The only sexier thing to say is 'ass-to-mouth'. I certainly like to indulge in the fetish, as you see," Stacey teased me as she sucked me and licked my dick clean (not that it was dirty, coming straight from Katie's well-trained sphincter).

"So I see. Well, now I know what you really think about sex. You like it dirty, don't you, Stacey?" a strange voice interrupted us, causing the perky brunette to release my cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.